Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:05 pm
Angry Mob

The shady figure that stood on the roof of the building had apparently recieved another message from somewhere. He held his index and middle finger to his ear pressing gently against it to hear better against the roaring flames. "Understood sir." The figure would bring a hand up to his chest and simply vanish from existence while the villagers inside burned and screamed and moaned and cried for help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:05 am
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia made her way to the hot springs seeing the actual destruction of the place made her sigh. Thinking to herself she realized this place was really in a great need to be fixed. She rolled up her sleeves and began clearing out the debris and rubble as much as she could without hurting herself. The place looked as if someone demolished it from the inside and it blew outward. Sighing again she continued her job knowing that she was doing a kind act of service to the village. She still couldn't believe the destruction that took place here. She then wondered where Kirumi was she was right behind her, she hoped she would get there soon to help out. Smiling some she realized she was worried about her friend so maybe this was a good thing, that maybe she might be changing her entire outlook on this whole village over this one little girl.

[rebuilding the hot springs - 1/5]

TheRealKiru

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi quickly ran towards the Hot Springs, feeling more awake and alert than she was back at the Hokage's office thanks to the strange masked man standing in for the Hokage while he was away. She wondered if Ibara ever ventured out of his office and watched as his people lived their lives or even went out of the village. It was a question for another time that she would have to ask him. "Sacreia! I have arrived!" The little genin quickly came across the ruined hot springs and smiled to Sacreia as she hugged the fellow shinobi before getting to work as well, cleaning the fallen debris while also gathering new planks of wood to rebuild the fence and walls. "Do you ever think Ibara ever leaves his office? I only ever see his clone when I am away or at the Academy."

[Rebuilding Hot Springs: 1/5]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia dropped a piece of debris as Kirumi ran in and hugged her again, but only for a short moment before she herself returned to cleaning. Shaking her head she smiled some thinking that this kid was gonna be a handful almost like a playful puppy when you first bring it home. She giggled at the thought but quickly resumed clearing away the area. Grabbing wood and hammer nailing the new sections of fence together before putting them up on the posts. Without looking over her shoulder she overheard the little yamanaka speak. Not really sure of what to really say on the matter she just shrugged. "Ibara has his own business, I usually tend to try to avoid anything that doesn't involve me. But as you saw he wasn't in his office when we ran into that damn anbu. I am gonna have to talk to the hokage some time about him when i can to find out who the heck he is. I swear hes someone i know or knew. Kinda hard to tell but he really failed at trying to mask his voice so I at least know its a guy." She then continued her work for some reason while she was going on her little rant she had stopped. Grabbing one of the large posts that were supposed to the be supports to the fences she dragged it over to a hole that was being made for it to go in. Placing it down she turned seeing there was many more posts to drag and drop and sighed to herself.

[rebuilding the hot springs - 2/5]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi nodded in response to her friend's suggestion about Ibara while she continued rebuilding the fence and walls to the hot springs. While she did have help from the various builders and such, the shinobi were welcomed to help, which earned them some nice ryo along with credit towards advancing rank. Kiri dropped her hammer and moved onto draining the springs and removing all of the rubble that had landed inside the springs. "that man did seem very familiar. I would guess he must be somebody Ibara knows who we also know." The young child said to Sacreia after tossing a broken plank out and then going to reach for another before a splinter became stuck in her finger. Kirumi winced and put her finger in her mouth, the pain pretty significant. "Ow..."

[Rebuilding Hot Springs: 2/5]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Sacreia looked to Kirumi. "You ok? be careful the splinters are very mean like claws on a kitten." She then went over to Kirumi examining her hand after she pulled it out of her mouth. Pinching her finger slightly she had made the splinter pop out. She knew it probably hurt from the pinching but it was better then leaving the wood splinter in there. "Sorry if that hurt just thought you would of wanted it out." As she then turned around again

Sacreia started building more of the fences and moving the posts over to the much needed holes. She then looked at the tubs themselves that were in the hot springs and decided that they definitely needed a cleaning so while the men worked on filling in the holes after she placed the polls in them to make em sturdy she decided to grab the bucket and fill with with warm soapy water so she could wash the grime and dirt off one of the tubs near by.

Making her way over to the first tub she clambered in getting slightly wet in the process and drained it tossing out the debris that she could grab she began scrubbing the inside of the tub. Scrubbing it was hard work as she wiped her brow with the back of her wrist but continued to scrub with the brush that was in the pail. To her this had to of been the hardest work she had ever done but it was worth it in the end when she could sit back and relax in the water letting all her cares go and just in her terms vedge in the water. She couldn't wait to be done with rebuilding this place. She started thinking of the warm water around her and she was starting to day dream and caught herself after she dumped the bucket on herself by leaning on it too much. Sighing she looked at her clothes which were now even more wet then when she first got into the tub.

[rebuilding the hot springs - 3/5]

[cleaning the hot springs - 1/1]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi frowned a bit as Sacreia walked over to her and then grabbed a hold of her finger, squeezing the spot that had the splinter in it to get the small piece of wood to pop out. The small genin winced a bit from the pinching, but immediately felt better as the splinter was removed. "Thank you, Sacreia." Kiri said before then quickly going back to helping the workers quickly repair the wall. After they finished, Kiriumi then helped refill the clean tubs that was prepared before both of the shinobi had arrived. It was a boring process of waiting on the pool to fill, but at least she had to keep an eye out for any leftover things in the water that would dirty it.

[Rebuilding Hot Springs: 3/5]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 am
User Image
User Image

Sacreia climbed out of the tub with the bucket and brush, now dripping wet rinsing all the soap off the tub she drained it again then filled the tub so that it was full again and clean. while she waited for the tub to fill she helped the nearby workers hold up a fence section so they could nail it into place. After it was nailed into place she started to sweep up the remains of the wood and debris tossing it all into bags to be tossed away. She then looked over to the tub which was almost filled again and stopped the water from flowing into it. Looked good so far from how she saw it.

Thinking to herself she began wondering what else needed to be done and she heard a small crash. Looking over she saw one of the workers had slipped and dropped the wood they were carrying. She made her way over to him careful to not slip herself and helped him to his feet the man bowed in respect and started to gather up his materials. "Need to be a bit more careful." As she too helped the man gather up all the materials he was carrying. He nodded and smiled then went back to what he was doing. Sacreia smirked as she turned to the next tub and decided to clamber in not caring anymore about being wet and started to clear out the Debris in there as well.

[rebuilding the hot springs - 4/5]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi began to put the finishing touches on the hot springs, sweeping away the various debris littering the entrance to the well known place for relaxation. She brushed away leftover wrappers and crumbs the crew had left when building the place while some smoked, ate or drank, throwing trash on the ground in a large pile, figuring somebody would clean it up eventually. Which it seemed like Kirumi was that certain someone. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it. The young child kept at the sweeping before beginning to clean the towel racks and the counter.

[Rebuilding Hot Springs: 4/5]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 am
User Image
User Image

Sacreia started putting the finishing touches on the place by cleaning up messes that the workers had left behind. After all the trash bags she had were full she brought them over to a nearby dumpster tossing the bags into the dumpster. She continued to do this few bags at a time but it was starting to make the place less cluttered. Looking around she noticed some people coming in with decorations for the hot springs like artwork and potted flowers and such. She started helping them carry them in and arranging them where she was told to place them. Looking at some of the artwork she marveled at how beautiful it was as she hung them up on the walls. Making sure the pictures were straight and making sure the place looked as if nothing ever happened to it she nodded and backed away watching the rest of the place just fall in line at how beautiful it was. "Well that about does it I guess." As she then turned to Kirumi. "Wanna maybe go get a bite to eat?" She waited for the little Yamanaka to respond.

[rebuilding the hot springs - 5/5][finished]

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi had finished cleaning the counters just in time for the workers to bring in the decorations and all the things that were needed to give the hot springs its atmosphere back. She helped alongside them, bringing in papers that were to be either filed or signed, rocks that covered the temperature controls and paintings. When she was finished, Kirumi made her way back over to Sacreia and smiled a bit, looking over the rebuilt hot springs. "I believe so. At least everything destroyed is now rebuilt for the most part." The young Yamanaka said to her friend before she asked about a meal. Nodding her head, Kiri replied, "I would love too. This rebuilding mission really made me hungry."

[Rebuilding Hot Springs: 5/5]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Sacreia nodded and pointed ahead of her. "Then lets go." As she then took off towards the restaurant.

[exits to ramen shop]

TheRealKiru
sorry for crappy exit. I can make up for it at the ramen shop xD

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:17 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi smiled and ran to catch up and followed Sacreia.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm
Jocasta walked into the Hot Springs, the heat of the water and the fact that no one was there made it ideal for her to meditate and just re-align herself. She changed and walked out into the womans pool. She sat on the edge and crossed her legs, she really wanted this time to assess everything that had gone on in the past. Starting from her induction to genin to the recent events with the Kage. She wanted to make sure that her head wrapped around everything that was happening... she wanted to mentally record all her own thoughts. She took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly, this was going to be the time that she would be able to perfect her own technique as well.

[[ 1 // 5 ]]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out