Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

"My summer was alright"
she smiled. It was starting to feel much better after being with her friends back at the table. She turned when she had heard a familiar name called up to the stool. It amuzed her a bit to learn a member of the Prince family had been sent to Hufflepuff. A most odd placement for such a well known family name. Perhaps this meant there was a spot of kindness in that families line. "We did not do much this year at home. Mostly just relaxed"

((sorry for posting this late))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

Sparrow Farrell----First Year----Gryffindor
۞User Image۞

Sparrow sighed inwardly. There were already two people interested in seeker just around them. She would never be able to make it as seeker next year. She should just try for the keeper spot next year. She then noticed a few others and said, "Hi Will. I'm Sparrow." She wondered what it would have been like to have a sibling at Hogwarts. All her living siblings were out of school and at work.

User Image۞User Image۞

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:I like playing Quidditch. Too bad my dad's still not around to play with me.
Who I'm talking to:Sparrow/Blake/Tamara/any random Gryffindors who pop in.
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

Ѻ.Ѻ.Ҫ.-
((Sorry I missed the last couple of pages.I had a huge violin solo today. Let's just use our imaginations, shall we?))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Ah, yes. I know that. It'll mean we won't all look like idiots. Or at the very least, we all will at the same time," Aravis replied to Blake's comment at flying lessons with a slight chuckle. "Well I'm glad to hear I've got you guys. Don't know what I would do on my own!"

Tamara quickly brought up a question which Aravis figured would eventually have been asked. Favorite Quidditch team. The new Gryffindor sighed. It had been so long since she last heard about the Quidditch teams, so she had no idea what the current standings were. She used to casually like the Caerphilly Catapults, but it wasn't anything entirely serious. Just because she liked the sport, didn't mean she had to like its players. "Well I used to like the Caerphilly Catapults. I can't really tell you much about them, except that my family likes them, so I guess that's why I do. How have they been recently anyways?" she responded to the older girl's poll.

"It's nice to meet all of you," Aravis added after seeing how many people had jumped in on the conversation.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? Gryffindor Table

Who's with us? Our fellow Gryffindors

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

When Blake heard Gryffindor come out of the Sorting hat's mouth, he gave a big round of appluase for his sister. Alex gave a slight chuckle as she headed her way over to her brother. Taking a seat besides him, she gave him a friendly push on the shoulder, "I can't believe you left me out there!" Alex was not used to giving grudges, especially to her brother, but if was fun for her to at least pretend it. "Oh I'm sorry, I'll make sure you're part of my luggage next time around," Blake said with a laugh. It was rather comforting that his sister was with him. They had barely been apart since they were born and now, they get to spend seven more years with a new family. Suddenly remembering where they were and with whom they were with, Blake introduced everyone to his younger sister. "Oh everyone, this is my twin, Alexandria. But you can just call her Alex." Alex gave a beaming smile so simliar to her brother's as she made herself accustomed to the people around them. "Hello everyone. Please to make your aquiantance."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler smiled "I'll only be Chaser If I can't steal seeker from Lucy" He said. He looked at the plate as his stomach began to growl. "How much longer until the feast starts" He looked at the newest arrivals "Welcome to Gryffindor, I'm Tyler"

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled to the new girl, Alexandria Ethelwine. They got twins. Suddenly, she started to feel light headed. This is not good, she thought to herself. The first attack seemed nothing compared to this one. Her head started to get really light and Tammy was forced to rest her head on her arms. Her stomach started to churn not too long after.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Levana was about to address the twins and tell them about her own twin, Nevin, but her attention turned instead to Tamara."Hey...Tamara are you feeling alright? Do you need me to get the nurse?" she said with a worried tone. She wasn't looking to good.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
Ashleigh had drifted out conversation not that she really had a problem with this. She was actually rather quiet though she was slowly opening up. With nothing better to do she moved her plates off to the side a bit and started to draw. The brunette wasn't exactly sure what it was supposed to be yet so far it was just a few line that seemed to form a room or something along that line. When Ash got drawing she never exactly could determine what is would be but at the moment it seemed to be the great hall.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Mala had made her way through the great hall and took a seat at her familiar table. She was being quite for the most part, thinking about what this year would hold. Looking up at the first years she made note of the ones that entered her house as well as the ones that made it into slytherin, as her sister was in there. She had felt bad for getting separated from her but knew she would find her after the fest and talk with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Madelynn (Madi) Bellastella
First Year Gryffindor
Madi took a empty space at her house table. She was so excited to be in Gryffindor, which form the excited chatter of fellow classmates seemed like the most action-packed house. Her stomach grumbled anxiously, she couldn't wait for the feast to begin. A GRYFFINDOR!!! Madi still couldn't believe it...  

harrypotterpsycho

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Levana probing Tamara about the nurse brought her to immediate attention and he held up a hand to her. "Give her some space; she's feeling crowded." Biting his lip, he looked up at the new girl that was joining their House. Turning back to Tammy, he waited to see how she would react.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Tamara pushed herself up from the table and flashed Will and Levana a weak smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... feeling a little light headed." She started to sway back and forth and then lowered her head back to the table. In truth, she was feeling a lot more than light headed. Her heart was racing and her temples were screaming with pain. She felt like someone smacked her repeated in the head and chest with a frying pan.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm
Quote:
((OOC: Quoted from the Slytherin table. A fight has broken out between two students.))
User ImageNott had tried to choose a seat away from everyone else, but he hadn't realized from last year that everyone was packed together to make room at the front end of the tables for the new first years to take their seats. He took no interest in the Sorting, nor the idle chatter at the table. He sat quiet and resolutely aloof. Simply going through the motions to be done with this required bit of frivolity. The feast had not yet started but Nott had no stomach for food or drink.

He let his eyes roam idly, not really looking, not really seeing. But then his gaze snagged on another's. Levera's. He hardened his gaze to glare at her. The first of many that needed to be straightened out of the changes. Well that was what the beginning of the year was for. She spoke as if this was a simple thing. An uneasy stomach perhaps at the feast after a silent summer. How little she knew.

Nott pushed back in his seat, the silence stretching between her question and his harsh glare. "Something worthwhile, not that I answer to you and your false affections. If you know what is good for you, you'll not presume so much in the future." Standing up to his rather towering height, he looked coldly down at her before turning away. He would go and wait by the entrance to the dormitories for the others. If only he knew the password, he would slip in and go straight to the dormitories now.

Pausing as he turned from the table, he paused and looked back over his shoulder with a cold smirk. "How are you sleeping these days, Levera?"

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera blanched at his last statement. He couldn't know, there was no flaming way he bloody knew that the head of The Tribunal was in her head, plaguing her dreams at night, forcing her to see visions of pain and eroticism that no twelve year old should ever have to witness.

A million thoughts raced through Levera's mind at once, and to her credit it took her a full minute before her mind just shut down and her anger took over. There was no bloody way she'd put up with ANYONE knowing that she had voices in her head, especially not this little snot nosed brat.

Before Levera realized what she was doing she leaped onto the Slytherin table and launched herself at Nott. She tackled him to the ground and aimed a punch for his head, but he was bigger than her and managed to throw her off and get back to his feet. Levera on to the other hand was better, she crouched low so she could tackle him again at his waist, sending him back into the Slytherin table. She grabbed his hair and slammed his head against the table and daze him, then leaned closed to him, but as she did that he slammed his head into hers.

Levera was convinced that move had dazed him more than her, but she was still seeing stars, she didn't let go of Nott though or allow him up before she tossed a mean right hook at his jaw. She leaned close again and whispered dangerously, “ Only loyalty to you for saving my life keeps me from killing you now. But don't push me, do not speak of things you don't know. And if I find you playing with demons that need to be eradicated...well...I won't hesitate to take you out with them.
She locked gazes with him and glared hard, making sure that he knew that she was referring to the tribunal and his somewhat suspicious actions at the end of last year.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Tammy watched as Levera leapt onto the table and went crazy with anger, her mind projecting powerfully. It overwhelmed Tamara's own mind and she caught a quick glimpse into what had been plaguing the girl's mind. The brief flash, combined with Tamara's own demon fighting its way out ultimately overwhelmed her and she fainted.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm
(( Sorry so late guys : /))

Indala relaxed as Will wrapped his arm around her, it was definitely nice to be back at school.
She looked around as several new first years joined their ranks.
She smiled a them as the joined the table.

Reaching forward she grabbed her goblet and took a swig of Pumpkin Juice,
but nearly spit it all over Will as the Slytherin girl Levera jumped up
with vengeance in her eyes and began brawling with the boy Nott.

She had had a few tiffs with the girl before,
but was glad that none had been this brutal.
Had it been, she was very unlikely to have gotten away with her life.

Quickly Indala looked at Will, silently asking him if someone should stop the fight
, her hand on her wand ready to take action.
It was then that she noticed that Tamara had passed out.
"Will!"
She stood up and ran to Tamara quickly, gently pushing her blond hair out of her face.
Tamara was out cold. "Tamara? Tamara!?"

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games