Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Archives Part Duex~
Ali's Castle (First post updated) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 pm
A bit of a frown passed over her face as she looked to Ali. Her expression explained her thoughts fairly well, as if to say "oh please, you brought me for a reason, yes?" and she held this expression for a long while. At last she spoke again asking Ali; "Have we anything to offer?" she asked softly, pausing for a moment before looking to the female across the way.

Propping one hand on her hip, she nodded toward the woman and now spoke to her.
"Other than what I have declined, is there anything else you are willing to barter for? Honestly, I wish to settle this peacefully, if you are willing to do so also. I will forewarn you however that I have little patience for those whom will not be reasonable when presented with reasonable options." she said in a confident tone, watching for her reaction and readying herself for anything.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:44 pm
*The woman was taken back a little by Zivens words, eventually smiling back at her.* Well..Mr. Keth over there would make a nice servant to experiment on. Surely that sounds reasonable does it not? One Cold blooded, sinister and brutal man for a young asian teen girl who's been whimpering for her mom and dad for the past four hours. *Ali glanced over at the woman before he looked back at Ziven, shrugging his shoulders. Indicating that it was something to consider, was a fair trade afterall and Ali had been a sort of test subject back when he was with Clavi.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:12 pm
"That would not last long .. but would it be enough?" she asked in a soft tone. She knew she should not have to elaborate on this statement. Ali would find a way to escape, she would get bored with him or a rescue mission would inevitably be launched to retrieve him. Either way, she was not much liking the way this conversation was going.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm
* Ali smirked at Ziven before he in one quick motion turned around and sent the fireaxe flying down the corridor at a remarkable speed. Hitting a abomination that bursted out through the wall infront of the Voodoo lady, typical they were standing by ready to give their life to ensure her safety.* Guess we'll just have to fight then.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm
With a bemused smile, her brow lifted a bit. A soft chuckle and a shake of the head shown that she was not opposed to this idea but thought it was a little odd. How different this trip had turned out from what was expected. "I do suppose. Still, I will maintain my prime objective, I assure you." she said with a nod, looking toward the obstacle ahead of them.

With a wave of her fingers, she began her contribution. Tendrils of light, golden and green, seemed to grow from the floor where the creatures closest to them were standing, encasing their feet, preventing them from being able to move. Eventually they started screaming and yelling, clearly in pain, as the tendrils continued to creep up their legs, destined to encase their entire bodies. Another wave of her hand and the entire wall blocking their vision inward to the building came flying away from the rest of the structure, falling over the edge of the building, bits of timber, insulation and drywall flaking off, crashing on the ground far below with a spectacular sound seconds later.
"One step at a time, one wall at a time .. just as if peeling away layers of onion."

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm
* Ali let out a roar as he used the gravitation manipulation to draw the fireaxe back to himself, sliding it across the floor. In the meantime, His assult rifle got some action. Ripping up abominations that came out infront of the Voodoo lady as shields and then blowing them to pieces once the bullets ran out and grenades were launched.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm
"Must we destroy every minion in this place?" she asked with a bit of a frustrated tone. Sure, she could handle it all, but it got boring after a while and she did not prefer to shed blood. Besides, the girl could get hurt in the process, terrified as she was already. Ziven was concerned for the girl, who was now rather in a panic over the sounds she and Ali were causing. "It will be better if I extract her now, agreed?." she asked in a concerned tone. Blue eyes flashed, a smile across her lips, staring at the Voodoo lady again for a moment, knowing that she did not like the idea of Ziven being able to take their 'prize' so easily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:02 pm
Go for it.* Ali smirked as he used the dash technique Yawg had learned him, though in such a confined space the shockwave Ali made when he moved added with the shockwave he let out, was strong enough to push the abominations to the sides and crush them against whatever obstacles around them. Stopping only when the Voodoo lady had brought her right hand up and blocked the axe with her wrist, Both her and Ali giving eachother a stare before they began to swing their arms and weapon around, faster and faster until the point where the arm movements were hardly able to be seen though the abominations that got too close were cut up as if they had been thrown into a blender. Ali was buying Ziven time.*  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:24 pm
She smiled again and disappeared, reappearing again a moment later in the room the girl was in. Knowing the girl was in a safe location, Ziven raised her hand, blowing off the outside wall now also. Her hope was to distract as well as continue to compromise the structure, which would cause them grief, now and in the future. Fighting off the few creatures that were still the room, she went to the girl, securing the room at the same time so they would not be disturbed. The girl was trembling and clearly had been crying. "Greetings, I am Ziven. I have come with Ali, a friend of your father, to help. Will you take my hand?" she asked softly, kneeling near to the girl, extending her hand carefully. So peaceful and serene now, just a moment after viciously slaughtering the other creatures in the room and exploding an entire wall off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm
*Ali nearly flew through the wall when the Voodoo lady finally knocked him back, Getting out of the small crater he had left just brief seconds before her hand plunged through the wall where Ali's head had been, Her skin seemingly reachouhg out and extending, Crawling across the wall, the floor and the wall on the other end. All moving towards Ali and eventually past him, It took all of Ali's agile tricks to avoid the sudden appendages with long nails that came out towards him in various directions. Then arms reaching up from the floor and grabbing onto his pants,trying to forcing him in place.* Any time you're ready now Ziven.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:28 pm
Smiling brightly when the girl took her hand, she brought her close in a warm embrace. Nothing could show trust and help form a bond better than such actions. "Please climb on my back, I will carry you from here. However, I need you to hold on tight to me, do not let go." she said softly, encouraging the girl to help her just a little to make things easier. "Keep your eyes shut, you need not see what is happening." she said in a concerned tone. With the horrors she had already seen there was no reason she should see more. In just a few minutes, they would be gone from here and recovering nicely.

"Having much trouble today, I see. Fear not." she said with a quirky grin, appearing next to Ali as she said this. Touching his arm, she looked to the Voodoo lady with a grin. With a soft pop, the three of them disappeared, leaving the arms to grasp nothing.

A moment later the three of them were returned to Euphoria. Ziven looked untouched, save for a few stray strands of hair flying about crazily and a small spattering of blood and flesh along her pants. She sighed softly, releasing enough magic to clean them all, bodies and clothes, so they could try to move on with their lives.
"It is safe to open your eyes now, Young Miss." she said softly, letting go of Ali now and gently running her fingertips along the arm of the girl, showing her that all was well and she could be at peace here.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:43 pm
* Ali gritted his teeth as he slowly removed his left hand from overhis left eye, The b***h had made one last attack right before Ziven had gotten them out of there. Ali turned towards one of the store windows and frowned a little, eventually smirking to himself. That wound would leave a scar. a Brand new scar that went vertical from his forhead down to the left corner of his mouth* Usually you steal towels from hotels as souvernirs, I get scars it seems.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:38 pm
"So it would seem indeed." she said softly musing along with him. The girl, however, burst in to quiet tears. Compassion filling her heart, Ziven again embraced her, gently holding her, comforting her until she could relax again. "You are safe here young one. You are safe and protected, worry not."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 pm
Snap the ******** out of it Miko, you used to be tough as nails back in the day. Ready to take over when your dad retired, you can't do that if you're a sniffeling little b***h like this.* Ali's words were ment to be harsh and no doubt Ziven would be outraged by his behaviour but Ali knew that for Miko the thought of taking over for her dad was the thing she desired to do the most so there wasn't a doubt in his mind that his words would be heard.* That said it won't be long until you're back home.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Ziven frowned. Tough or not, when one went through a traumatic experience, tears and fear even when they were done were generally expected. Releasing the girl as she tugged herself away from Ziven, the pair of them were now shooting Ali angry stares before the girl turned her back on the both of them, seating herself across the room, still not facing either of them. "It would seem whatever they did to her there still, as you would say .. got under her skin. Would it be so troublesome for you to accept that truth?" she said softly, crossing her arms, still staring Ali down.  
~Archives Part Duex~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff