Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Archives Part Duex~
Ali's Castle (First post updated) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm
Well I'm not leaving until I've found our target either alive or dead....or changed as the situation dictates.* Ali moved over to the elevators and tried to push the call button, the lack of lighting and sound of the elevator moving was evidence enough that the power was out. The generator was probably down in the basement, through the maintenance doors down by the end of the wall.* I'll head down and see if I can't get some lights and elevators running, stay here on the first floor and wait for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 am
"As you wish." she said with a bit of an annoyed expression. Ali was same as always, wanting to do things the hard way. Looking around the room, her expression turning a bit as she tried her best not to feel ill, she decided to amuse herself. The floor was so littered with debris, bodies and blood that she could see nothing good happening here except giving the poor souls here a more respectful burial. There seemed little sense in trying to identify anyone, they were pretty far gone. With a wave of her hand, a blanket of soil, complete with grass and flowers, coated the floor. At the very least, she had done some good for the day, whether it be having given them a 'proper burial' or having annoyed the beasts in this place by ruining their .. decor .. she was satisfied to have done something.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 pm
*Locating and fixing the generator wasn't the hard part at all, the lights in the entire building came on as soon as Ali flipped the switch on the generator. The hard part was the way back now that the light was on, it seemed a majority of the enslaved women, children and some men had tried to seek refuge down in the basement. Someone or something had apparantly amused themselves by hacking them up and hanging them down from the ceiling, Ali hadn't really minded the walk through them in the dark as then he didn't have to actually see just what he was brushing up against.

Upon entering the lobby again, Ali was taken back a little by the sight of grass and flowers. Looking over at Ziven and smirking a little to himself. Well it was an improvement.*I don't suppose you can sense abominations in this lovely hotel, give us a slight idea how many we're up against?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:56 pm
Nodding a bit, she looked up for moment, concentrating. "All life ... living or undead ..." she said softly as she seemed to be searching. "They are not moving fast .. but they are in motion now that they know we are here .. but are not halting their movement .. neither grouping up nor staying separate, though their behavior seems to differ from one floor to the next." she repeated her observations for a moment before looking back to Ali. Looking to him with a small smile, she nodded. "Is this information sufficient?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 am
Very much so.* Ali smiled at her as he pushed the elevator button once, then a couple of more times when nothing seemed to happen. God damn it.
With a frown Ali slid his fingers into the gap between the elevator doors and began to pull them apart from each other until they were fully opened and locked there, Ali sticking his head into the shaft to see if he could see just where the elevator was.
He narrowed his eyes as he starred up at another pair of eyes starring down at him from the fourth floor in the darkness, then sparks lighting up the shaft and a loud metallic scream as the elevator came falling down. Ali was about to move himself away from the elevator shaft when several arms reached up from below and grabbed onto his right arm and neck as Ali fell over in surprise, Ali letting out a shout as for the moment he'd had to rely on someone else for his safety for once.* Ziven!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 am
Ziven lowered her gaze slightly, humbly accepting his comment, glad to have helped. Remaining no more than two steps behind him, she watched and wondered what he was doing. In her life, she had rarely seen elevators and had never read up on them, so they were a bit of a mystery to her, despite understanding their basic functioning. When he paused, she realized that there was something happening in that shaft. Instinctively as he began to fall forward, she grabbed hold of the back of his shirt and jacket. Holding on to him, she hesitated for a second, shocked that he was actually giving permission for her to help. The pair of them disappeared, reappearing just a few feet away from the elevator again. Making a pinching motion with her fingers, the doors of the elevator slammed shut again, severing 3 arms of the creatures within, whom were stupid enough to continue trying to grab him. "A first." she said in a soft, surprised tone, pausing for hardly a moment. "Shall we try the stairs?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 pm
I think that would be safer.* Ali snickered a little to himself and stood up straight, moving the rifle into his arms again.* And thanks.

The stairs were obviously used for the employees as they weren't as classy as the Hotel itself, also had it's share of blood splatter and a body or two here and there laying around, Ali crouching down next to one and checking it.
The blood splatter on the walls seemed to originate from the bodies, judging by the neck wounds it was someone who had bitten down and tore off a piece of their flesh. Oddest thing though was it didn't seem to have been done by any wild animals as the bite marks seemed to originate from human teeth, but again the bodies hadn't spilled all their blood on their surrounding either so someone had to be drinking it. It couldn't be?, but Ali's instincts were sparking up by the thought of it* s**t...It's her. Ziven see if you can locate the girl we're here for and her exact location, then see if you can locate a person wielding magic here without her locating you and her exact location.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:28 pm
With a heavy sigh, she continued onward. Looking to Ali with a bit of a surprised and slightly annoyed expression, she nodded. "Of course. Though, inside the building is a bit late to try to do so without raising alarm .. There are a few live, unaltered persons in the building. Mostly toward the top. I can sense ones that are different more easily than determine an exact location of one within a group of many. It would be easiest to simply fly to the top from outside the building and work our way down, in my opinion." she said softly, nodding her head a bit, watching for his reaction, waiting for his reply.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 pm
* Ali watched her a little and then at the door leading to the second floor corridor, She did make a good point.* Okay, but let's cause some confussion first.* Ali smirked as he stood up straight and pulled the prototype grenade he had brought along, moving up to the second floor door, Opening it a little, Twisting the top of the grenade a little before tossing it into the corridor. Heading back to Ziven.* "Pop" us to the roof then before the grenade goes off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm
Nodding, she placed her fingertips on his shoulder. "As you wish, my friend." she said softly. In an instant, they were now on the top floor and they were not alone. She did not dare make a sound yet, knowing that they were not alone.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:40 pm
* Ali looked around for a brief moment before he crouched down and placed one hand onto the floor, the entire building shacking as the grenade was detonated. The lights going off around them as the wires going down to the basement had been blasted away along with the walls down on the second floor, the building would probably start burning pretty bad aswell in several minutes.
A smile creeping across Ali's lips as his expression seemed to change, slinging the rifle over his torso and walking over to the glass box with a fire axe inside. Smashing his way inside and grabbing ahold of it.* And now we wait and let the uglies come to us so we can spread them across the entire corridor.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:50 pm
Some things in people rarely changed and she could see now that Ali and his blood lust were still entirely in tact. Giving a nod, she watched and waited for his instructions, ready to disobey at a moments notice to ensure his safety and their success.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:33 am
* Ali's smirk faded as time went by without any uglies even entering the corridor, However the person he didn't want to meet in the entire building made her apperance, Tattered robe, face paint and all.
Her eyes light up in the darkness as she watched them both, Ali starting to have his aura and power unlocking itself. Last time he had met her she had put him in a world of hurt, his left shoulder still twitched when he thought about it.* Mr. Keth, the most backtalked person within our great society...even more then me. And who is this lovely woman who's looks so tasty? Her dialect was that of a mixture of south-african and jamaican, Infact she looked like how you'd imagine a Voodoo priestess would look back in the old days. Before technology consisted of electrodes and protons. Ali seemed to tighten the grip on the axe before he spoke.* We're not looking to cause trouble with you, we're here for a single girl. Once we've claimed her then we'll leave you and your children alone, that is all.
*She laughed at Ali as she looked towards one of the door,giving Ali a indication that she knew who they were looking for and where she was. Returning her gaze back to Ali, she smiled at him.* Then I do believe a trade is in order, you get your violated asian girl to bring back to whereever or whoever you want, and I get the woman there with a strong bond to magic. I've been thinking of getting an apprentice to teach and pass on my...what do you call it?...gift.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:49 am
Her brow arched slightly at the sight of this person, curious to know more but holding her tongue for the moment. Looking between Ali and the woman, she listened. Unable to help herself, her lips tilted upward in a small grin at the final request. "I do not enter in to contracts." she said in a calm, quite tone, her meaning clear and final.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:35 am
Pity, Guess you'll have to force your way past me then. Do you dare to do that, Keth. Afterall remember what happened last time.* Ali narrowed his eyes at her and began to expose his fangs, He never backed down from a fight. Even one he was certain he would loose at. In this case, Ali didn't have the required skills to withstand her ancient magic. Mostly because he had never bothered to gain them since the magic she used was extremely rare, she could be the only being left who knew how to do it.
Slowly Ali turned towards Ziven,thinking for a moment.* I'm going to be blunt, I have less odds of defeating her then if I've lost both my legs and an arm and decided to fight Yawg in a deathmatch. So we have three options, we can leave right now without the girl, we can try to fight her both of us at once or I can distract her long enough for you to get the girl and teleport far away with her and then if I'm still alive you can come and get me out of this mess. Your choice.

~Archives Part Duex~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff