Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:07 pm
"Hopefully we can piece this together soon. For now let's continue our vacation. You'd best get out to clear your head."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 pm
Madison nodded, "all right, but let me know the instant you find out anything else? I want to help in any way."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:16 pm
"I will. Your just like your old man. Wanting to help in anyway possible. One of the reasons your to be chieftress one day." He walks off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Madison smiled to herself and went back to KS. She needed to relax after the vision and to think of a way to stop it from happening.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Meanwhile, Malcome was still drawing some of his visions including the first ones emerging. But also of his father striking one down with a odd looking sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm
Kaelyn came to sit beside Malcome to watch him draw. "You think that we have to fight the monsters? I wonder if mommy will let us, even if the wall art says so."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm
Malcome kept writing. He even drew the goddess statue they saw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:51 pm
Kaelyn got an idea, "how about we ask her, the goddess, to help us? Legacy said she left, can we get her to come back?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 pm
Malcome put his pencil down with what she said. "Can we? I mean how can we talk to her? Where is she? Do you....." Then he had another vision but only him this time. He then started drawing something else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Kaelyn was concerned, "did you have another vision? You want me to get daddy?" She looked down at what he was drawing now.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 pm
"I think it was triggered with what you just said. Hang on...." He then had in his drawing of the vision Kire and Clover hovering over a baby girl centaur. THe baby kinda looked like the goddess. "Here's what I just saw. I think our parents will have a fifth child but she looks like."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:09 pm
"But Legacy said the only four kids had to stop the monsters. Maybe he is reading the wall wrong. You should tell daddy about this; I do not think mommy likes it."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:19 pm
Kyle then popped up. "I don't think it said we needed to stop the monsters. It said we needed to stop the destruction cause by the centaur and humans they corrupted."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:24 pm
"And the new baby can do this?" Now Kaelyn was getting confused, "this seeing the future stuff is hard work."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm
Kyle thought for a second. "I guess we'll need to wait for Legacy to tell is more. For right now let's get back to our vacation."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games