Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:26 am
Tsuzuki sighed, looking back down at Hiei. "I suppose we should get him back up to his room?" The blond half suggested, glancing over at Hikari and Jen before looking back up to Youko.

Hikari wiped her hand off on her pants to get the blood away, cringing as the material pressed on her burn before walking over to the hellhound and picking him up. "Hey, you're safe, okay? You and Hiei are gonna be fine."

---

Aya continued to keep her distance as they went. She looked to the vampire's red hair. "...So you're the one?" The red hair made her remember the last time she saw her house, her husband, and her daughter. "You said 'the past.' How long has it been?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:32 am
Youko shifted a little getting up and leaned on the Human sneaking a really fast kiss to the mans neck. " sure, if we have too. " He mumbled kneeling down by Hiei again to pick him up.

Jen shook his head and clung to Hikari. " Hell, It's coming. I smell it and Hiei sensed it. That's why he let Hell attack him..to keep the rest of us safe and not to be touched." Jen mumbled.

- - -

"I'm Kinda the one." Akuro said. " It's a confusing story that you won't believe so I' not going to even talk about it." Akuro said and gripped his stump and stopped walking and hissed gripping it a little in pain. " Like 8 years or so." Akuro mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm
Tsuzuki blinked, feeling the kiss to his neck and turned his head to look at Youko. That was definitely a shock that Youko would do something like that, and not just in front of people, but at all really. "We'll be upstairs." He said to Hikari and the twins before moving to follow after Youko.

"He didn't mean to." Hikari rubbed Jen's back, glancing at Youko and Tsuzuki as they took Hiei upstairs. "Trust me, you're safe, okay? I'll make sure no one touches you."

---

"Eight...?" Aya's voice was barely a whisper. So long had passed. The woman smelt of grave yard soil and death. She really had no idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm
Youko moved walking with Tsuzuki and glanced toward Hiei before looking at him again. " Hell is close...Death is all in the air. the scent sickens me but at the same time scares me." the Fox said finally.

Jen shifted and nodded before gripping onto Hikari. " What if Hiei....get's hurt because of hell!?"

- - -

" Aya, Your dead. Or you were the smell of death is thick around you and well the Yard soil." Akuro said and moved alittle before gripping his arm and snarling again. " We need to stop here for the night. I need rest and I can't enter the castle with the barrier up."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 pm
"So much for the seals." Tsuzuki muttered, moving his hands into his pockets and trying to think. But nothing came up. "We can't do anything. I hate to say this, but if Hell..." Well, if Hell wanted in, it was getting in."

"Stop. No one is getting hurt, you hear me?" Hikari was already having troubles with thinking of that.

---

Aya didn't like it, but after a moment, she nodded. She moved to lean against a tree, sliding down to sit. To be honest, Aya was already exhausted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm
Youko sighed and glanced toward Tsuzuki and shifted with a sigh before laying Hiei on his bed and sitting there looking around. " That seed is going to stop Hell, or even more Hiei from doing anything..." The Fox said and shifted a bit. " I need to get out of demon world..Let's head to to Human world and get the twins to update us. The longer I'm here the worst this can get." That was Youko's warning.

Jen nodded a little and gripped onto Hikari. " . . If you say...so...But Hell's coming." Jen mumbled and hide his face in the womens shirt.

- - - -

Akuro moved sitting down by another tree and gripped his stump and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. He wasn't doing good at all. His breath was getting shallow. " Look." He started. " If I don't wakeup in the morning. Keep on this trail and once at the Castle. Request to meet Hiei. Say your first and last name and You'll be able to see Hikari."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:45 pm
Tsuzuki looked at Youko, confusion obviously crossing his facial features. "...Are we still talking about Hiei?" He wondered, not understanding the warning. Tsuzuki had no idea that tonight was a red moon.

Hikari looked up at the ceiling. This was not making her feel better. "Yeah, I know." She mumbled, moving to start heading up the stairs.

---

Aya stared at Akuro through a few blond strands that fell in front of her face. "This is ironic."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 pm
Youko groaned and rubbed his head. " No, I stopped talking about him about fifteen minutes ago when I noticed it was a red moon. We are going back to Human world now before I get out of control." The Silver fox said. " Red moon and Hell is all around. I rather not have those two so close."

Jen shifted abit and gripped onto Hikari's hand. " . . . I'm..going to go..to ...sleep..Maybe tmorrow will be better." He mumbled going to leave Hikari at this point. " You should stay close to Hiei.."

- - -

Akuro shifted a little and took a sharp breath and gripped his arm again slamming his cowboy boots to the ground. " I would of been better if that stupid Twit didn't let Hell get into this body and trick us. " He mumbled bitterly about Yoh before coughing a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:01 pm
Tsuzuki held his hands up as if he had a gun pointed at him. "Yes sir." He turned around, stepping right out of the room. If Youko said it was time to go, it was time to go.

Hikari let go of Jen when he moved away from her. She ruffled his hair a bit to try and get him not to worry. "I'll keep an eye on him. Go get some sleep." Hikari would most likely not be getting any sleep tonight. She figured, anyway, since she would be watching the fire demon.

---

Aya continued to hold the gun, but lowered it a bit. "...If I do something, you can't bite me. Don't even turn your head towards me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 pm
Youko glanced to the side and rubbed his face lightly and looked at Hiei. " That Seed should work till tomorrow morning. No fear here at the castle." He said and twisted to leave at this point. " Come on."

Jen left to his room at this point.

Hiei was laying on the bed, waiting for Youko and Tsuzuki to leave. Once they did he opened his eyes and slowly forced his hand to pick up and stared toward the mark that was showing. " I see..." He mumbled.

- - - -

Akuro shifted and dropped his head to the side moving his head back and forth making his hat fall over his eyes and shifted a bit. " What can you do? You just crawled out of the dirt." Akuro said dully and snarled in pain gripping his arm.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:25 pm
Hikari waited for Tsuzuki and Youko to be far enough down the hallway at least before slipping into Hiei's room, shutting the door behind her. "See what?" She asked, hearing the fire demon talking to himself. "You're not going mad on top of everything else now, are you?"

Tsuzuki left the castle with Youko, heading back through a portal to get to the house. "Better?" He asked now that they were out of human world.

---

"More than a lame vampire." Aya pointed out. She was hesitant, but after a few moments, finally moved. She crawled over to Akuro's side, moving her hand to his arm. "Don't bite me." The woman warned again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Hiei took a deep breath and moved opening his hand to show the mark. " My hell mark has left.." He said and slowly forced himself to sit up more. Even though it hurt. " Which means the devil found a different body to attack." He grunted a bit and gripped his arm. " I'll be fine now. "

Youko landed in human world and moved shaking his head and walking around for a second and sighed. " A lot. Hell isn't at my ear." He mumbled and gripped his face trying to think.

- - - -

Akuro stiffened right up and went to grab Aya's hand but stopped and looked away and moved his own hand and took a small breath. " I won't."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:43 pm
"Don't jinx it." Hikari moved to sit down on the floor. She was glad the mark was gone, but the girl wasn't about to admit or even start thinking that Hiei was in the clear yet. Things didn't just disappear into thin air without a trace.

"Maybe you should lay down?" Tsuzuki suggested, moving to tie his hair back.

---

Aya froze, seeing Akuro's hand about to grab her. But when he moved it away, she went back to what she was doing. Healing. Her hands started to glow slightly from the energy she was feeding into Akuro's body.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm
Hiei moved a bit and took a deep breath. " Can you come sit on the bed?" He finally asked after a few minutes and shifted moving hsi body, well forcing his body to move around.

Youko took another breath. " Shuuichi will need to rest. Once we are back to safety I'll let him take the body over." Youko said. " His mind is all jumbled."

- - -

Akuro grunted a bit and moved his free hand from his arm to over his cowboy hat and pulled his legs toward his chest. " Gah. " He hissed a little and slammed his foot down. The healing hurt.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am
Hikari stared up at Hiei for a long moment, mentally debating whether or not she should. But, she finally gave in to herself and got up, moving to sit on the side of the bed, legs crossed applesauce style. "I don't see a difference between the floor and the bed." She stated, thinking more on a work basis as oppose to personal. Separating the two was still new.

"Jumbled? Over what?" This was the first that Tsuzuki had heard about something like this. Kurama hadn't really talked to him all that much lately.

---

Aya glanced up from under her hair briefly when Akuro moved, but kept at what she was doing. Once she was done, the woman scooted back, breathing heavily as sweat beaded along her forehead. That took a bit.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games