Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:17 am
"That is why it is important for you to link with your body. If you do you can follow the link if you get moved. I will also let the school know you are a wonderer so they know if you are unresponsive that you shouldn't be moved until your checked out."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:40 pm
"Ah, alright. Well, knowing my body won't get moved is a relief in itself." Eric commented and looked at Remus. "I'll also let you know when I'm probably going to do it, since I have a decent grasp on it."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:48 am
"Okay I will watch over you when you think it might happen. Are there any clues I should look for when it does happen? Or will he just look like he's asleep?" Remus looked back to the professor to ask.

"He will seem like he is asleep. But will also be limp and unmoving."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:32 pm
Eric nodded along with the professor as she accurately described what his body tended to do. "Another good way to tell, if it's not so obvious, is to simply touch my skin." He then grabbed Remus' hand. "Right now, I'm pretty warm to the touch, I've always had a naturally high temperature. But if I feel cooler than this, or downright cold, that's a clear sign I'm not in my body." He then looked up, remembering something. "Or that I'm about to."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:30 pm
Remus blushed when Eric grabbed his hand not expecting it. "I'm usually warm too. If it'll keep you from slipping off you can use me to warm back up."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:45 pm
"Sounds like a plan." Eric looked at the professor. "So, we have verbal warnings, tethering, keeping warm... What else can be done?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:06 am
"I think that is enough for now. Let's see how that goes first." She smiled to them.

"Okay. Thank you. I really hope this helps you." Remus smiled to Eric.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:58 pm
Eric nodded and bowed slightly. "Thanks for giving us some leads.We'll start putting it into practice starting tonight." He then turned to Remus. "Alright, shall we go get dinner now?" He asked, before leading them out of the greenhouse, still holding the other's hand. Whether it was a case of forgetfulness or he didn't care was anyone's guess.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:46 am
Remus blushed a little realizing Eric was holding his hand. He spaced out a little at that which left the other kind of dragging him for a moment. But he snapped out of it and was soon walking in stride with the other. He didn't let his hand go though. Remus was enjoying that to much. "I am getting quite hungry. I think I could eat a whole cow."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm
Eric laughed a bit, feeling in much better heights. "Well, it is about dinner time now. Shall we go? Oh." It was at this moment he noticed their hands were still entwined. "Oh, uh...s-sorry." He blushed a bit, raising their hands but not pulling away. "I kind of forgot to let go, huh? Um...is this...okay? I mean, I don't mind but...are you...okay with this?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:41 pm
Remus blushed looking at their hands. "No I don't mind. I mean I like it. Your hand is warm." He blushed more. "I should stop talking now. But please don't let go."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:13 pm
Eric looked on at Remus, silent as he looked at their hands. "Mm, then...I won't let go." He smiled back at the other. "To the cafeteria."

From nearby, someone was watching them from out of sight. "I warned you..."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:52 am
Remus smiled and nodded walking with him. He was a bit surprised that Eric was okay with it after saying he didn't want a relationship right now. Others would think there was something going on. But it was nice and he didn't care. Coming into the cafeteria he started getting some food.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:43 am
Eric wasn't really thinking about the romantic implications behind holding hands. Honestly, he was actually very scared right now. Even though he'd gotten a few solutions, he was still anxious about all of it. "Hey, Remus, I'm sorry to distract you from your research. This...this has been an eye-opening day, but this is all so new for me. So, uh...thanks. For being here to keep me grounded."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:28 am
"That's what friends are for. You needed my help and I want to be there for you anyways I can. Besides you've said you'll help me with my research as much as possible." Remus smiled to him  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff