Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ DARK FAIRY TALES: PROM 2015 ] THE DANCE FLOOR (PAGE 22!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:15 pm
Ignatius didn't know who any of the creeple were either, except mainly vaguely, so he shrugged as well but showed an effort to cheer and clap anyway. That was part of the fun!

Well, until sparkleattack Ruth showed that she was indeed Ruth (or Blondie) and ran up to go retrieve her crown. Fate would have her be a Princess truly, he supposed! Or at least a prom princess. It was almost unfortunate that strange frogboil was not the prince to match, but then again, that Cheshire Cat boil has always been amusing...

He turned to Brenley and shrugged, all while clapping appropriately. "I think she's been replaced with a pod person." While his lips formed into a bit of a smirk, it was hard to say if he was totally joking...

Smerdle

Huni Pi
Congrats!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:45 pm
Junko giggled and squeezed Seiji's shoulders. "But aren't I always~?" She asked with a grin, then leaned forward to rest her chin n his chest while she looked up at him. "If we get the chance, I'll make a king and queen another time. Ohohoh I'll make prince and princess outfits for our scarelings," she whispered excitedly, like it was a secret plan no one should know of. But she calmed down when he kissed her head, purring with delight and closing her eyes. "I love you, too."

The announcement got her attention, though she didn't stop dancing with Seiji. It was during this that a pair of familiar figures caught her eye. Junko blinked. "Sharra..?" And Yaya? Where was Marosa? When did Sharra even return? Junko looked all around, clearly confused.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:18 pm
Marosa, having finished quite a few drinks, had listened to the entire conversation. He didn't realize he was clenching a crushed cup in his grip until he looked down, breathing out as he released it and tossed it into the garbage.

Hadiyya had been hurt in the Haunted House... and nearly lost her hand. Her jackin' hand. Granted, she was amazing at having figured out how to reattach it, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

He knew where he was headed next after prom.

But. He wasn't leaving yet. If he was going to get revenge for his love, he wanted to spend as much time with them as he could... just in case something happened. He wasn't planning for anything to happen except perhaps kicking the Hunter's a** who did this to her... but one couldn't be too careful.

Walking back over to the two, he draped an arm around both of their shoulders, grinning between the two of them.

"Oi missed both of ye. Really." And why couldn't he have the best of both worlds? A small part of him realized that he just couldn't let go, but the majority of him didn't want Hadiyya to mull over something Sharra couldn't control. He'd been there himself... felt like he lost control. Sure, it hadn't involved them, but he was more than aware what Sharra was going through.

"Maybe we could have a little... fun later, aye?" That grin only widened.

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 pm
Kanthulhu

Prom was here again and the stag didn't know what to do. Yes, he was back, but he hadn't been asked by his boilfriend to go. So, he was a bit awkward shuffling where he was once proudly strutting. He hadn't been the same since he'd come back. Going back home had changed him, almost as if it humbled him. The man took a deep breath and looked around, not immediately spotting the ice demon.

Frick.

That meant he was just going to make his way toward the drink station. Because... hopefully it was spiked. Maybe then he wouldn't feel so awkward around a bunch of boils and ghouls he didn't know or recognize. Not that he had many friends before hand, just a handful. Though, maybe only Etzer knew he was back.

"Whatever." An ungloved hand pushed his hair out of his face as he wore the same prom outfit as last year. He didn't really get to do much with it, did he?  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:19 pm
Zaire kept a chuckle down as Jory flustered and pressed into him. A hand moved to stroke the boils back with a happy hum. It was nice to have him clingy at the moment. It felt like reassurance and that the monster needed. When Verusha spoke he couldn't hold it longer and chuckled lowly. A nod was given to the ghoul and he sent a friendly wink out, "yeah...it was nice to catch you again...maybe we can all meet up in the arcade soon." It was a legit offer, it would be fun to see Jory gaming.

Cute.

A gentle tug was given to his boilfriend, leaning he gave a little n** to long ear as well before cooing, "..how about that dance now?" Glowing eyes peered down to the others eyes, then flickered once around before coming back. Surely there were enough on the floor for him now.

Beejoux

musicaloner7

"Tonight is our night." She corrected with a small smile and brushed her hand over Ayane's cheek. Was she having fun? Lute looked a little nervous before her attention was caught to the stage. The student body president was up there and announcing court. Chuckling she clapped and blushed a little tucking in close to Ayane. Did that mean the dance was almost over? Time flew when you were dancing she mused to herself and looked up to her ghoulfriend. "..How about...we just head ba-back to the room and I show you something else." Lute blushed darker still not very good at suggestion.

Torvil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:47 pm
Seiji had noticed as well. He was staring across the dance floor at their mutual friend and her...ex, as they moved around the floor. "What's he doing here?" There was the slightest hint of a growl to his voice, and large hands tensed where they rested on his dainty fiance. He was half tempted march over there to give the nergal a piece of his mind,. The only thing stopping him was the fact that it looked as though the djinn had everything under control.

Frowning, the ghost slide dark fingers along Junko's side and around her hip, drawing her in just a little closer. His attention remained fixed until Marosa had slid in beside the duo, smiling himself. It had the ghost shaking his head, more than a little baffled, but he supposed folks did crazy things when love was involved.

Looking down, he lifted one hand to stroke along Junko's cheek, lips ticking up in a soft, appreciative smile. "Yaya might need you later." Hopefully later meant tomorrow, rather than directly after the dance.

eight

He stayed curled in against Zaire's side until the other boil gave him a gentle tug, nipping one long ear. It had him lifting his head, a small soft escaping past parted lips for the nibble. They'd started to fall back into their cuddly routine, but as of yet still hadn't taken things further again. It meant it'd been a while, and even that small touch was enough to chase goosebumps up the boil's arms. His tail flicked behind him, fingers flexing against Zaire's sides, before he was straightening up and nodding.

Lacing pale fingers with dark ones, he waited for the mahamba to lead the way to the dance floor. "Just you and me the rest of the night?"

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:50 pm
The young dragon was puzzled by this whole... court thing. Seemed a little silly if they weren't going to hold any power. She turned her attention back to her date, sad she'd neglected her. Yet it was hard to find the way to ask her to dance. None of her phrases seemed to work right, or make much sense and Ashanti sort of just... fell quiet.

Until Aureole came to the rescue and asked her to dance instead. The dragon offered a smile and nodded.

"I'd love to. I apologize if I am not the most fun date... all this sort of is overwhelming to take in," she said with an apologetic smile, offering a hand.

She didn't think they'd have any issue dancing. After all, the Pyre Rituals included dances as well. Ashanti's clawed feet were slim, besides. Easy to manuveure around hooves.

Kaineferu
Arg sorry ><;;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:21 pm
Sharra winced visibly at the djinn's description of the incident that had left her scarred. The rather violent loathing he had borne towards himself, and his disdain for Hunters in general, both increased rather violently....that something of that nature had happened in his absence. Not that Yaya needed his protection...but if this opponent was that strong....ah Jack, this wasn't something he could likely have kept her from. And yet he couldn't even make the damned fallout.

It was her closing remark, however, that left him flabbergasted. "You....fixed it...." There was something almost aghast about his slow repetition of those words. "I mean, I....glad you have use of your hand but...that's...." Shaking his head, he couldn't even fully comprehend what she had just told him. "Yaya that's...." He didn't even have enough words to fully articulate what that realization, what that knowledge made him feel.

Enter Marosa.

Pupils going to a slit, almost instinctively jerking backwards into the limb curled 'round his shoulders, it took him a few seconds to fully comprehend the words spilling from the fae's mouth. He...had just...proposed...what!?

"Oh, Marosa...." It came out as a sigh, one hand moving to his face to drag fingers slowly down his features. Now was just not the time. Nice try, and on another day, different circumstances....it might have worked.

Maybe.

Kanthulhu

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 pm
Xiu went red when she heard Poke and Hel cheer for her, but she turned to seek them out among the crowd so that she could flash them embarrassed--but undeniably affectionate--smiles and a wave. She believed herself lucky to have such supportive friends, even if said support was very verbal and had the ability to make her blush.

But then suddenly a certain reaper appeared, and the baku's eyes went wide as she turned to look at him. "Mot!" Nearly stepping on the train of her dress in her haste, she scurried forward to meet him, throwing her arms around the boil as soon as he was within reach.

"Forget prom court--I can't believe that it's really you! And that you're really here! He had literally been one of the very first people she had met in Amityville, so to think that they and their friends were all graduated now--jack, it was still just so much to take in. Drawing back, she looked up at him with round eyes, taking in his features and how he had and hadn't changed since she had last seen him.

Lucyal

Bittiface

poke m attix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:14 pm
The djinn was perhaps a touch cavalier about the entire thing, but she'd very nearly killed the hunter responsible, and had successfully reattached the hand. She looked up at him as he tried to articulate a response, brows arched in encouraging curiosity.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the nergal was saved from having to collect his thoughts by the reappearance of their mutual sweetheart, and the rather comfortable embrace the fae had decided to draw them both into. It had her frowning up at him, head tilting gently to one side as she mused over whether or not the punch really had been spiked. It had not been a terribly friendly look the ghoul had directed at him before allowing Sharra to lead her out onto the floor, after all.

She was still trying to work out why the boil seemed so utterly at ease with all of this, and happy, when he threw down a rather shocking proposal. Immediately the ghoul stiffened, posture going rigid beneath Rosa's arm and Sharra's hand, and for a moment she wasn't sure what to say to that, of if she should say anything at all.

Apparently the fae was quicker to forgive and forget than the ghoul had expected.

It was the first truly unfortunate thing the boil had said in their otherwise happy relationship, and he'd see it in her features, the set of her lips and the dark churn of ocean water in glowing eyes. Whatever faint smile she might have been wearing a moment before was certainly gone now.

azure desiderium

kanthulhu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:06 pm
"Our night," Ayane repeated with a gentle giggle. "Yes I much like the sound of that better." She had to admit, she was very much enjoying her time with Lute that she hadn't even noticed how much time had passed. With them announcing court already?! Wow, they must have been sucked into the vortex of each other. Not that Ayane minded, there were few things that would tear her away from enjoying time with Lute.

At Lute's suggestion, her grin took on a very devilish tone. "Oh? Why I think I would like that very much." She said as she leaned in and stole a kiss from her ghoulfriend, then gave her hand a squeeze. "Come, then, I'm very interested to see what you have to show me."

Very, interested.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:41 am
Junko looked down at Seiji's hands as they tensed, she frowned. She curled her arms around his neck and leaned forward into him, attempting to take the lead on their dance to distract him despite not being the best at leading dancing. She may have stepped on his foot by accident..she hoped that was his foot, anyway, and not someone else's. But Junko was also watching Yaya and the two boils, her cheek pressed against Seiji and her lips set in a pout. Yeah, she should talk to her. Especially when she saw Yaya was no longer smiling.

She looked up at Seiji, saying nothing at first. Junko should go over there now, right? It's what a proper friend would do. And she and Seiji could dance anytime, but this was his last prom as a student, she didn't want to just abandon him. He would say he understood and it was fine, but deep down he would be bothered. Junko didn't want that.

Instead she smiled and nodded, moving her hands to rest them on Seiji's cheeks. "I'll talk to her before the night's over, I'm sure. But Marosa's there, if things look like they're getting worse I'll swoop in and rescue her~." She then stood on her tiptoes to kiss his nose, smiling brighter for him.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:09 am
"Fun." Marosa repeated, confusion flitting over his face. "Fey games? Uh..." Yeah, Hadiyya was all out glaring at him which made the faerie recoil, shoulders slumping and wings quivering. "... aye, no faerie games then. Oi dinnae realize ye two were so against that." Lifting his hands, he held his palms outward while he took a step back, meaning no harm with what he said.

Of course, once he thought about it, he sighed and went rigid himself, turning absolutely crimson.

"For Jack's sake... oi'm going back to the punch bowl." Covering his face in his hands, he turned to leave.

Beejoux

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:18 am
Mot gleamed, catching Xiu into a big, warm hug. "It's so good to see you too~. You look beautiful! The dress as well." Mot himself had dressed up as the Big Bad Wolf, with a furry cape and a wolf-head hood. He looked about the same. Long black hair in a braid, baggy eyes; although he was now sporting a five o'clock shadow on his chin and jaw.

"Have you been well? How's life outside of Amity going for you?"

Kaiyumi

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:27 pm
As his hand left his chin in its slow, flabbergasted descent, Sharra too could not only see but feel the weight of the glare that the djinn was shooting the hapless fae boil. Oh that one had to smart a bit, as the Nergal was well aware of the gancanaugh’s nature. Which meant that Marosa’s complete, apparent unawareness of just how the suggestion had come out of his mouth and the startlement afterwards was quite endearing to say the least.

Some things might have dulled in his absence, but certainly not the tall demon’s reflexes as his fingers shot out to catch the other boil’s arm, tugging him back with a gentle chuckle – the sound almost sympathetic. Certainly Sharra was, by far, no stranger to shoving his own foot down his throat. “Marosa…hey…”

That hold on the coppery-haired student’s limb squeezed fondly as he guided the other portion of their estranged little trio back where he’d started. “I’ve no idea what fey games entail, precisely, but I don’t think you thought over the wording of that proposal. Sorry, on my part. We’re a bit tense…but I, for one, am not going to hold it against you.” A look to Hadiyya then, to see if she felt likewise. Her affection for the fey was strong, so the Nergal very much doubted that this would be a grudge-worthy trespass.

Kanthulhu

Beejoux

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas