Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [3/7/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:08 am
UPCOMING: TRIPLE H SEGMENT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:45 am
《THE GAME; TRIPLE H》

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"King of Kings" by Motorhead, plays throughout the arena as Triple H gets a pop by the audience,
some that loved him, some that hated him,
but in reality, Triple H really didn't give a damn what
the people thought of him. Triple H would walk out
of the entrance tunnel with a smile on his face, and a microphone
in hand, as he knew he would come out to resolve a certain issue.

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the C-O-O of TNW:R, TRIPLE H!"

Triple H would walk down the ramp, following the beat and sound of his theme song,
as he would see the faces and possibly hundreds of crowd signs brought in by the fans, as they were curious to see what he would have to say tonight.
Triple H would approach the ring, and make a left turn as
he would walk up the steps, and get into the ring through the second rope.
This would indicate and signifying the announcer to leave the ring, as it was Triple H's moment to have some in ring mic time regarding situations and
reckless attitudes.
He would stand in the center of the ring, as he would put the microphone that he brought out to the ring towards his lips, and begin to talk.
"As you.." Triple H noticed that the microphone wasn't working properly,
as he would blow it twice, and would start to get angry.
He would walk over to the side of the ring where the commentary table was,
and request for another microphone, given to him by the announcer.
He would then give the announcer the shorted-out microphone,
as he would then put the new one towards his lips and speak.

"..So, apparently Tuesday's programming was
rudely interrupted by a message from a man who
obviously has no respect for this company, but yet claims
he 'carries' this company, and rules it with an iron fist, yet in reality,
he mainly just has one big chip on his shoulder."

Triple H would then take a breather, as he would
then begin to walk around the ring. "Now.. you see,
I'm here to clarify things a bit. I'm pretty sure you all know
I am talking about a certain man, that goes by the name
of 'John Cena'.
The crowd would start to react after
hearing one of the biggest names in this company. "..And, I'm pretty sure
everyone is aware that you have been 'everywhere'.
Yes, you may have the mentality and mindset to
you've done it all, when in reality, you mainly just complain when you
don't get whatever you want. And then on top of that,
he decides to mock the way how I sound, and comment
on the suits that I wear? For your information John, mimicry
doesn't get you anywhere in this business, besides a
bad reputation and consequences."
, Triple H would then walk forward a little bit, and look at the crowd. "And oh,
John, if we were to step into the ring together, you
wouldn't be facing this. Oh, not at all. You would not
be facing what you see standing in the ring at this very moment.
You won't be the C-O-O that carries the
burden of this company. You'll be facing the Cerebral Assassin..
The King of Kings.. THE GAME, TRIPLE H.
....Triple H would
say as his mood expression would quickly change, and he would start
to breathe heavily in anger.."Our next Pay-Per-View is in three weeks,
and I'm actually getting sick and tired of this crap.
So there is only one solution that would really be appropriate for
your actions, Cena. I'm not going to fire you. I'm not going to suspend
you. I'm not going to put you in a match that you have 1% of a chance
of winning. But I'm going to challenge you to a MATCH.. at
Awakening of the Fall..:
Triple H would remove the microphone
from his lip area, as he would look around at the crowd getting a reaction out of them..

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:16 am
▉╏⊱ cenation -- delete this one boss

JOHN CENA

ʜᴜsᴛʟᴇ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ

User Image

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

When Triple H finished speaking. The crowd waited in silence. They all together in unison began to chant, "Cena! Cena! Cena!" that being a while since anyone had chanted for him. Soon his titantron and lightning flashed bright around the arena, with his music also beginning. John had then come out hype and ready for this. Triple H had the balls to call him out and John said last week, if he wanted some, he could get some. John then composed himself together atop the center stage and then would salute off sprinting down the ramp where he would slide into the ring. Walking around for a bit in the ring he would go over to the ropes and be given a microphone.

His music died down as Cena rose his microphone up to his lips. Cena laughed hearing the crowd actually cheering him on. However, he would look away from them and then at Triple H who stood so angry, bitter, and hostile. "Triple H, the ALMIGHTY cerebral assassin, challenging wittle ol' me? And to a match at TNWR's next Pay-per-view, Awakening of the Fall. Hmmm, what do you guys think?" John would lift up his microphone up to the crowd as they all bursted out into an large amount of "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Cena smirked still feeling good about the fact he was so loved tonight.

"Before I answer do you wanna share some insight with you Hunter. The truly great thing about this place, or any place that has a ring and an audience just as involved in this is that you can feel their passion burning. And every great while you get moments like these where they are at their peak. You see these people? I mock you because you mock these people. These people who come here each and every night, spending their hard earned money to see us. For one night to see something memorable for years to come. Something they can live to talk about where their children, their grandchildren, relatives, strangers on the bus. You name it. Without these people Hunter you wouldn't be in that fancy suit and I wouldn't be standing where I am right now in this ring. So I ACCEPT! And at Awakening of the Fall, I'm going to remind you what respect is. When we step into the ring together three weeks from now. I want to make this clear. It's not about winning for me. It's about beating the respect you loss for these people back into you. It is about creating a moment that people will remember. And when it's all said and done and over with you ain't gon' never want to disrespect these people again. " Cena then stopped speaking. Hearing the crowd cheer on.

"You say I complain about not getting what I want. In three weeks time you're going to see that I won't be complaining. Because in three weeks time when we're in this ring together. I am going to be rejoicing. That corner over there I'm going to stand in it. And I am going to be like a bull ready to knock you down. Triple H, the question is will you be able to get back up." Cena then dropped his microphone as his entrance music started up again and he left the ring heading backstage.

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:00 pm
A BROKEN BOND?

User Image

Dean Ambrose speaks out next.

Dean would be in a dark sorta blueish alley as he has a camera man in front of him. Dean would tell him to record as he gives him the signal to start as Dean gets close into the camera and says "Surprise, surprise!" As the crowd boo's and some cheers. "I can't do the slightest thing for a second before getting asked by a random person for my actions on the past TNT.... However it's easy I don't need to answer to no human being. Because I don't...... I haven't my whole life and I don't plan to until I'm buried six feet under." Dean says with a grin. "But tonight I face a man and not just any man an unstoppable juggernaut, my brotha and best friend Roman Reigns." Dean pauses as you could hear the fans cheering all the way from were he was from the arena. "Hehehe you people love it don't it Roman Reigns in the flesh, big and attractive huh? But hey I don't mean to make any bad eggs I have no bad blood between him hell I even still consider him my 'best friend.' But I got an itch I've being dying to scratch since I was handed that TNWR contract and that was to make the name Dean Ambrose unforgettable.. I want that name to follow you everywhere you go. When you eat. When you sleep. And when you die because Dean Ambrose is the man who leaves statements people. I'd hate to break it to you people me catching my break wasn't hard at all walking into something that had nothing to do with me scored me an main event ticket... But I just don't have any ticket I have the golden ticket! And with this here ticket I score an all event paid trip to Romanland tonight. But listen brotha I hear you spreading the word that I started a war with you but little do you know Dean Ambrose doesn't do wars buddy, I get paid to kill. I'm a mercenary IN THE FLESH ROMAN! And that's what you DON'T UNDERSTAND OR WHAT ANYBODY UNDERSTANDS UNTIL THEY GET HIT WITH THE LIGHTNING BOLT! But no I don't live for the lightning bolt Roman I skate the edge of it and me having a huge target on my back just makes it more and more sweeter that's the trill I love to feel and I embrace it to my veins show cause adrenaline is my drug. I'm the rebel that just doesn't know when to quit I don't follow rules or guidelines I create them to create my success, I don't need a locker room I change in the hallway and if a Diva happens to come across the most biggest 'Johnson' they ever seen... Hey man it's not my fault... But tonight Roman you decided on your faith cause my friend tonight isn't a war... it's less than that." Dean says as he looks deep into the camera and says.

User Image

Then follows it up with.

User Image

P1 Styles

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games