Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 am
Blessings Followed by Sin

| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee stood alone in the bath, her blue eyes staring into the steam that rose as Masaru vanished. Masaru promised time with her and yet Hokage duty pulled him away. Anger and sadness burned together inside of her. The water around her started to bubble and boil in the hot spring. "I know it was to good to be true." She hissed under her breath before wading to the stairs and stepping out. She removed the pins and hair tail as her hair cascaded down her back. "Hokage duties always come before me." She sighed and closed her eyes before heading to the changing room.

Dried and dress, Maylee slipped her shoes on. She stood and tapped the toe of her shoes onto the tiles to make sure they were on comfortable. She gave a sigh before walking out of the changing room and out of the bath house. [exit]

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 415/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

One of the clones of Ryouichi showed up at the hotsprings with his kunai and started to look around for a place to put it. He went back to the male side of the hotsprings and started to look around. Quickly he started to turn things over and searched as hard as he could before he figured that he could probably just make a spot. He went over to a rock and turned it over. He then started to dig a hole with the same kunai and as soon as the hole was big enough he put the kunai in the hole and covered it back up with a couple of rocks.

Mission: Request from the higher ups 4/5

Now, the hard part was about to begin and he was dreading it. He looked to all the males in the spring and shouted, "Evacuation, get your stuff together and leave immediately. The village is under attack." He would then leave the male area as they started to leave and he'd go to the front office where he would attempt to find a person to help him.

He looked around the front office for a bit until he found a female employee. Once he had found her he quickly asked her to get the female clients out of their section so that he could continue the evacuation. He would then go back to the male section hoping that the women would do as he asked. As he arrived at the male section he found an older man having troubles getting out of the hot spring area so he quickly walked over and helped him out of the spring. He then led the man to the changing area and went back to the front office.

To his surprise he found all of the people had done as he had asked however, now he had to go make sure everyone was out. He had already done the male area. So, the only other place for him to check really was the female area. He went to the back and found that no one was there. He then went back to the place and told everyone to head towards the river outside of the village warned them to not take the village gates and to take a different route. When this was completed his dispersed.

Mission: Evacuation D rank 3/3

Quotes:

Jonderken

Jutsu Notes:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:14 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

Akashi Senju

I confess, that I brought this all on my self
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else.

Clan: Senju
Chakra Pool: --/685
Stamina Pool: --/145

Akashi would make his way into the Hot Springs but would be halted at the main desk but the receptionist. She claimed he looked like a suitable young man who could get the job done and handed him a scrubbie. With a quizzical look the teen would take it and ask what she meant. When she said it should be obvious that she wanted him to clean the hot springs, he opted to deny the request, but when money was mentioned, it made him rethink his decision. Giving her a nod and a grin, the male would make a dash for the lockers and change out quickly. Grabbing a closed sign, he would position it in front of the Women's section before heading in and cleaning the area. Once done, he would make his way to the Men's and do the same. When he headed back to the lady at the desk to ask if he needed to do the unisex, she informed him that that area had already hadn't been damaged by the attack.

Clean the Hot Springs x1 [ 150AC ]Rank: D [ 100 Ryo ]

O.O.C:

When your gone, it's like a whole part of me is missing...
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that your listening.

Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 480 / 480
Stamina: 60 / 60

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arriving at the Hot Springs, Kirumi watched as a variety of people entered and exited the popular spot for relaxation. Going in on a hunch, she looked around as many people entered the gender specific rooms, though she was not in the mood to really go exploring in any of them. That and she was jealous of how the other women in here had nice chests while hers was just starting to develop. Puberty was rough at times. Continuing to sit and watch while the villagers entered and exit, she decided that she had enough as Kirumi exited the Hot Springs and then traveled towards her next destination.

Mission Participating In
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:54 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 325/325~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 438 / AC: 3100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the hotsprings swiftly landing upon the rooftops of the entry building, Using his hawk vision he scanned the entire spring for any activity at all. Casing the place with his eyes looking for anything out of place, breathing tools from the water or suspicious bubbles. After a few moments it seemed as though nothing was out of the ordinary. Just a few people in the springs feeling awkward because he was able to see them. Not caring Ryoku jumped back to the entrance of the building making his way to the next area.

*Exits to Ibara's flower shop*

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:30 pm
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran
TheRealKiru
Diabolical Fallen Angel
Fallen-Sama
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor
Mental Neko-Hime
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
Brooystart
Justice Hyano

Angry Mob

A faint chant could be heard approaching the hot springs. "No more! No more!" growing louder. The crowd consisting of leaf villagers. The wave of villagers would crash against the wall of the shop a few screams would come from those who impacted the wall as they were crushed by the weight of the mob as they attempted to literallly break through the wall. forgoing the use of the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi had heard the chanting and cries of various villagers coming from all the way from the Hokage's office, the youn genin racing to the hot springs and watching as the riot crowd began to push down the walls, crushing people caught in their wake. "Hey!" Kiri screamed at the rioters. "Attention! If you do not back down now, I will be forced to use jutsu to contain you for the sake of innocent villagers. But if you calm down now, nobody has to get hurt." The small girl looked at the crowd, ready to pull out her kunai and newly learned genjutsu and ninjutsu on the crowd.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:09 am
TheRealKiru

Angry Mob

The crowd completely ignored Kirumi and kept pushing against the front of the building. The wood of the building began to creak as the weight of the mob beared down on it. Still chanting and now pumping their fists in the air. "No more! No more! No more!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi watched as the crowd ignored her threat, causing the young genin to frown and then use her clan's telepathy to report to Ibara's clone. He probably could not do much, but maybe he could help. 'Hokage, I am at the Hot Springs in the village. There is an angry mob threatening the safety of the villagers inside. I'm not sure what to do...' While talking with the Ibara clone, Kirumi began to scan over the mob, looking for anything that might be making the mob keep going.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:30 pm
TheRealKiru

Angry Mob

There was a loud creak as the front wall of the Hot springs house warped before it finally gave up the ghost and caved. There were cheers of victory as the mob poured into the bath house. Inside the mob would be a figure of shady stature, not quite moving in the same ways he made his way to the four corners of the bath house laying little pieces of paper on the floor. After his job was accomplished he'd rejoin the group and proceed to loot the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi sighed as there was no answer back, figuring it probably would not affect the Ibara clone from being a clone and all. Upon seeing a shady figure laying things down inside the building that was once the hot springs, Kirumi would make note of his appearance the best she could and then decided to report back to the Hokage. Ashamed that she could have done more, Kirumi quickly ran back to the office of the village leader.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz
Edit'd ^^"

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:08 pm
Angry Mob

The small pieces of paper around the hot springs would spark and a small flame would burn down the pieces of paper until they hit the center and simultaneously burst into fire and flames creating explosions in the four corners and center of the building. There were cries of pain now mixed in with the relentless chanting as they pillaged and plundered the now burning bath house that was attached to the hot springs. "No more! No More! No More!"

The shady figure in the group had completed his mission and was preparing to leave as he pressed against his ear listening to something. "Understood." was his simple reply to whatever he was listening too. The figure would leap to the roof of the building chanting along with the crowd. He appeared to be waiting for something.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff