Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----αrrival at what was, before I left for Kirigakure, the middle of the Storm Mountains, gave me pause. A line of mountains was just gone for maybe twenty miles, leaving a massive volcanic valley in its wake. Even from where I stood at the end of the railway, I could see ore that was once buried deep in the earth surfaced, and there were guaranteed to be some valuable stones. I didn't know a whole lot about mining, but I knew some about what metals were valuable.
-----Moving away from the line, it wasn't too hard to locate Wan and the others I had sent with the first group. The smaller genin, the sister Hattori, was gathering ore to transport, the older brother looked to be about to do the same. Wan had just emerged from a cavern of some sort, Myurai was still mining, and Samuru looked to be sharpening a blade, his gaze on Wan.
-----After the strange experience at the hospital, I wasn't sure he would even speak to me. I wasn't about to confront him with my discovery. No, I had to find out more information first, and he was way too suspicious for my liking. What was there to be so guarded against? It's not like a promotion had made me a different person.
-----Approaching the group and the mound of ore they had collected, I raised a hand in greeting. "I see this has been pretty productive. Don't mind me. I'm just here to help out." Dropping both of the picks beside the pile, I pulled the thick gloves I'd bought in Kirigakure out from a pocket, slipping them on while I waited to see if anyone had anything to say.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 5 / 6 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen
Wolfe Whitehorn

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

After having shown Wan the ore she had gathered, Hatsu stayed close by but wandered to an area where she could rest quietly. Soon after she sat down however, she saw a somewhat familiar face. The boy looked to be about Hatsu's age, maybe a bit older, and dark hair shadowing the scars across his face. Getting up to greet him, she kept her wits about her for just in case. "The Kage sent help? Are we really doing that badly? Anyways, welcome to the mountain, I'm Hatsu Hattori, Genin. May I ask who you are?" Hatsu gave the boy a bow. While she wanted to throw a prank his way she was more interested in getting rest at the moment than getting laughs. Repositioning her shoulder strap on her bag again, her shoulder began to chafe.

[Who I'm Interacting With]

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:51 pm
[Accidentally overwrote ; ;]  
Royal Taorito generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 20!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:19 am
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----тhe greeting was rather enthusiastic. The girl Hattori--Hatsu, as she introduced herself--was worried they weren't doing well enough, so the 'kage' sent help. I couldn't resist a smirk at that, but Wan ruined the surprise for me. My smile vanished, and I scowled at him instead. "I'm right here, Wan. You don't have to shout." The grin returned just as quickly, and I turned my gaze back to Hatsu. "Kaileer Cein'lys, Raikage, apparently. I prefer--" I shot a glare Wan's direction, "to be called by my name." One of the genin I sent had been injured during training. I assumed this was her, given she was the only female of the group. "You're the one who was injured, right? Take it easy carrying all of that. Your health is more important than any rocks."
-----Hefting up one of the picks again, I glanced around the area. There was still plenty of exposed ore around to mine from. The rest of the second group still hadn't shown, and I was starting to wonder if they were going to at all. "Well, don't let me keep you." Throwing a wave over my shoulder, I headed away from the group.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for the poopy post. Posting during class is hard. xD Also making it shorter so I can roll.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

GalagaHero
Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen
Wolfe Whitehorn

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

'Kage?! He looks barely older than me!' Hatsu thought to herself as Wan's shouting made her jump. "Raikage--er--Kaileer-sama, sorry for the rudeness, I didn't know that was you." Hatsu gave a bow and the Kage gave notice to the injury she had sustained while training with Seiji. She put the bag down and pulled the right half of her Kimono off her arm to reveal bandages around her torso and up over her shoulder. "Oh this? I just need to rest every now and again. Anyways, a mission from the Raikage himself is more important thana little bed-rest in the hospital. I gave an oath to the Raikage before I recieved my headband, after all." Clothing her arm again and picking up her bag, she glanced at Seiji for a moment. "I also ask a favor of you. If you would, though I may not be in a position to ask such, I would ask of you not to punish the other shinobi involved in this injury. If you could do that for me, you'd have my heartfelt thanks." Hatsu gave a long respectful bow and walked to a place she could sit and rest before she had to start traveling again.

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Samuru lifted his chin slightly at Seiji's call, not responding until the man approached him. Staring at the extended fist, he stood "...You'd be surprised at how different. But I too am pleased to not be more injured." he replied, still not sure what Seiji wanted him to do with the extended fist. So as to not be entirely rude, he gave it a pat on the top of Seiji's fist and walked over to where Pelleg lay. Kneeling, he began to fit the blade back into its casing, working the puppet's leg upward as Kaileer arrived ......... he continued what he was doing, letting the blade snap back into place as Wan gave his orders "Very well. Seiji." he called, walking past Kaileer smoothly to stand before Hatsu "If you are truly capable of traveling, we'll move out once Seiji is prepared." turning back to Kaileer who had begun to join them in their work, he greeted him "Nice to see a Raikage who knows how to do hard work." his tone was identical to all the other times he had spoken to Kaileer. The only difference was a coolness in his body language, a distance that hadn't been noticeably perceived before. Perhaps it wasn't really what Kaileer had seen so much as what Samuru had shown, a bit of weakness. Or...maybe it was something more important than that.[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Royal Taorito generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 16!

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:50 am
User Image

-----ι turned back as I was spoken to, Hatsu asking for a favor. Other shinobi? My gaze shifted over to the older Hattori. Seiji, if I remembered right. He'd been the genin reported to me by one of the instructors at the academy. During their spar, Hatsu had been injured pretty badly, as shown by her bandages, by her older brother. She was incredibly enthusiastic for such a deep wound. I knew I wouldn't be, were I in the same boat. I'm pretty sure I was more concerned for her health than she was.
-----I was going to answer her, explaining that this work was his punishment, but she walked away to sit down. That was the second time that had happened. The last time was Damien walking into the hospital room, talking at me and Samuru's unconscious body, and walking back out without giving me the chance to say anything.
-----Samuru spoke to me then, and I smiled until I turned my eyes to him. He radiated not bitterness, but an air of cold. My grin faded slightly. He was still suspicious of me. "Well, I'm not going to let anyone fight my battles for me, so I won't let anyone do my work for me either." With that I turned on my heel and headed away again.

--

-----Some distance away from the group, a bit of shining stone caught my attention. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if the rest of the rock around it weren't dull in comparison. I honestly had almost no idea what I was doing. But I tapped at the rock around it to see how lose it was before swinging the pick at it. Rock broke from around the stone pretty easily so I kept this up until I could remove it from its bed. I was pretty sure not all of the rock would be so easily to break, but it seemed to be going smooth so far.[1/5]
-----One stone led to another and another, until I had a pretty good pile going. That was when I found a stone that really caught my attention. White, but when angled it had a whole spectrum of color. I didn't know much about stones, but I recognized a gemstone when I saw it, and there were a ton of shards of it packed into one place. Having a bit more experience with what I was doing now, I knelt beside the gems and started tapping at the rock until it began breaking free. [2/5]
-----Common ore like coal was in no small supply, and the presence of lava provided quite a bit of obsidian, too. Occasionally I found some rarer things--or at least I thought they looked rare--but nothing particularly interesting until I found another flash of color. This time, though, the color was solid and precious. Gold. This I carefully tapped around as well until it broke free. I was tempted to pocket it, but I didn't really have a use for it outside of just to have it, so I begrudgingly added it to the rest of my pile. [3/5]
-----Every now and then, I found stones that had been broken away from the rock I assumed when Wan destroyed half the mountain range. It was, again, more common things like coal and even some iron. I also found quite a bit of crystal...Quartz. Whatever it was called. It was a murky or clear color for the most part, and I'd seen it before, so I knew it was pretty common. [4/5]
-----I also found more rare stone as well, gemstones, but I think what stuck out to me more than anything was diamond. I actually found diamond. Which made sense in a volcanic area but still. I knew it was different than quartz when I saw it. It just had a different gleam to it. And I found quite a bit of it. It was all pretty small, but valuable. At least a couple of ounces of it total. These I pocketed before continuing my search. [5/5]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Everyone: Ore is to be taken to the Docks in Takumi. Better hurry. Time is running out~ At least three posts to get there, three back to complete the mission. There's no post order so you don't have to wait, because of the time restraints.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----So it seemed that those around him were content to begin their missions. Good. In the meantime, he would find himself something else to do. From what he remembered, the missions for the Genin required at least fifty pounds of ore each to take to Takumi. To help them, that meant they would need more ore, and the answer to his boredom suddenly became clear. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 1/5 → Incomplete]

-----Turning towards the direction of his original mining, Wanryoku considered his action. Sure, of course he could just go in and start smashing, but he felt that would be too...stupid. Why keep digging into caves? Looking towards Kaileer, he raised his voice to call to the Raikage. "Kaileer! I will be smashing rock! Watch head!" With that, he turned back to his side of the mountain and moved away from it, until he was now facing the opposite side. Smiling, he leaned down and dragged his fists through the earth, forming his stone gauntlets once again. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 2/5 → Incomplete]

-----Roaring out, Wanryoku hit the side of the mountain ridge with the force of a bomb, shattering stone and throwing dust and debris in all direction. Was this perhaps smart? No. But without thinking about it he moved to strike again, only paying attention to the minerals and ore he had already unearthed by acknowledging it from the corner of his eyes. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 3/5 → Incomplete]

-----Another explosion, this one creating a larger hole, another large exposure of ore. Feeling granite, the giant reached around it, digging his stone claws around the enormous chunk, before he heaved for all he was worth. The stone came out with a groan, a granite chunk weighing nearly ten times that of the giant himself and about as tall, went flying out behind him to dig into the earth between Kaileer and himself. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 4/5 → Incomplete]

-----Turning, Wanryoku moved for the boulder he had just drawn out, staring at it for a few moments as he considered his next move. Attention for the moment went to his gauntlets before he turned eyes back to the target, and brought down his fists in a flash. The boulder cracked cleanly in two along a fault line, and fell to the sides, exposing black and gold stones hidden away within. A geode, if he remembered the vocabulary correctly. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 5/5 → Complete]

-----

►►O → O → C (New Mail Arrived)◄◄

Damn it, an 11!

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 1 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 9 0 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Pulling out his pack Seiji gathered the following materials into the main pockets, thirteen pounds of iron, twenty four of coal, one and three quarters jade, one and a quarter opal,and took ten of the seventeen pounds of hematite. The Iron, Hematite, and Coal he knew would be utilized in steel production which was a major business in places like Takumi, the Opal and Jade were specialist items and likely worth a pretty ryo to the right consumer. Smirking as he gathered the last of it he began to follow after the guide headed towards Takumi.

Samuru's reaction was odd, not to be unexpected with the things he had come to hear and see of the man, but it felt different, like there was something else at play within the man. Then Seiji finally wrapped his mind around the full weight of the new Kage, a young child placed as head of state. The amount of trust and will placed in this man must be phenomenal for such an appointment. Still he took to the mission given to him and headed to leave the mountains.

"Kaileer-sama, I would seek to speak with you upon my return." He said before finally heading out.
[ 1/6 Delivery Posts ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

GalagaHero

Azeiel The Risen

[Techniques Utilized:]

[ Exit to Hidden Cloud Village Roads ]

Royal Taorito generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 21!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:35 am
User Image

-----αfter a brief rest, I started up mining again, retrieving the pick from where I'd dropped it. I moved on to a new area to search, and quickly found more coal. It was by far the most common thing I was finding, which I supposed was good, since it was used for fuel. But still, it was a bit of a disappointment after all of the gemstones. Four... Five... Six... The number of lumps I broke free kept rising only to find another lump to mine. [1/5]
-----I was happy to find a stone that wasn't black or gray after a while. I managed to find some more quartz, and quite a bit of it. As well as some iron, which was brownish gray, but besides the point. The iron was useful at least. My arms were already getting sore from swinging the pick. The weight was completely different from a sword, and it was awkwardly top heavy, so I wasn't even sure if I was honestly swinging it right. Whatever I was doing seemed to be working though. [2/5]
-----I found some green stone I recognized from earlier. It varied between pale and vibrant green, and looked almost marbled. Again, I didn't know much about stone, but it looked like... jade, maybe? Either way, compared to some of the other stone I had found, there wasn't very much of it. After freeing what I could from the rock, I moved on to see what else I could find. There were twenty miles of exposed ore thanks to Wan. There was bound to be something unique here. [3/5]
-----A mass of stone at about the center point of the mile wide valley caught my attention. There was a pretty large mix of ore inside from what I could see, so I decided to try a different tactic. I wasn't sure how well the techniques I had learned would work with a pick, but it was still a weapon of sorts. Running at the rock, I used it to push into the air before crashing back down on it with a vertical strike. Whether the force of the attack or something else, the mass split cleanly into chunks that I then could shift through.[4/5]
-----Within the rock, I was happy to find another brightly colored opal gemstone. This piece was much smaller than before, but still stood out in the otherwise dull rock. I also found a huge mound of something that sort of looked like gold that I'd been seeing all over the place. I assumed it wasn't gold; it didn't have the same glow as the actual gold I had found. Gathering up the remains of the pile, I moved on to find more ore.[5/5]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:35 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

After resting awhile Seiji gathered his ore to take to Takumi. As his bag looked to be about full Hatsu got up, finished resting for now. She followed as they headed for Takumi and walked beside Seiji smiling with zeal to Kaileer before they left the area.
[Mission - A Miner's Duty 1/6]

[Exit To]
Hidden Cloud Village Roads

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Following behind the other two, Samuru carried only his puppets on his back. His side ached painfully under the bandages but the wrappings dd their job. He didn't say anything to Wan or shout anything to Kaileer as he went, moving slower than the other two.

((Crappy exit post, my apologies for being so late))[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lanfaer generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 3!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:55 pm
[Oops!]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

-----ι must have hit some sort of jackpot this time in my search. I had wandered maybe a mile or so away from the group, and started finding stone that was as of yet untouched by them. Almost immediately I found a mound of limestone that had been uncovered by Wan's melting of the mountain, so it was there I mined first. [1/5]
-----Among some coal, I was ecstatic to find another scattering of the familiar gleaming stones, diamonds, which I pocketed just as quickly as I had the first ones. What's more, I was pretty sure I had found more than the first time. Pocket a bit weighed down now, I moved on, mining mostly coal as I went. [2/5]
-----Granite, like before, and iron were pretty easily run across. Had I any desire to start smithing I might have kept the iron for myself, but... I wanted to earn some more money first. So far, I hadn't earned a ryo since becoming Raikage, which was starting to hurt. I needed new swords, and it was only a matter of time before mine started getting damaged. Though it was definitely a consideration. [3/5]
-----My arms were really starting to get sore, despite good lengths of breaks in between masses of minings. I knew in the long run it would be good for me, but damn. Some of the smaller amounts of stone, like jade, and even more gold, were nice because I didn't have to do a lot of swinging to get them free. [4/5]
-----After a good while, the amount of easily accessible ore in the area started getting harder to find, so I started piling my findings and counting through all of it. The last among which that I found was another opal. It was by far the least dreary of the colors of stone I had found. But we had gathered a good amount. Finished, I started back toward the railroad to wait for Wan. [5/5]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Lanfaer generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 20!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Others came and went, going after the ore he, Kaileer, and Myurai were mining. Hearing Samuru speak before he left, the giant grinned, knowing that Samuru would follow his orders well. He had no reason to disobey. Looking towards the mountainside, Wanryoku sighed and dragged his fists through the ground, once more pulling on his stamina and chakra to create gauntlets for his hands. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 1/5 → Incomplete]

-----Bringing up his hands, the giant swung down like the mountain lion he had captured what seemed years ago. There was a resounding shriek as he struck some sort of limestone. Sparks flew, and he grinned, gripping the stone and ripping it out. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 2/5 → Incomplete]

-----That stone gone, he moved on, clawing apart the earth and stone, digging for more. Behind he heard the sound of more ore hitting the earth, which told him that Kaileer was...somehow beating him. This annoyed the giant, but also made him happy. It proved that their leader was a proficient one. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 3/5 → Incomplete]

-----Growling with the part that was still annoyed, Wanryoku clawed again, catching the scent of coal as his claws dragged across the earth. Inhaling sharply, the giant pulled back his fist and shoved the claws into the mountain's side, behind the coal. With a heave he pulled it out, sending the coal flying out behind him to join the mountain of ore he had already mined. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 4/5 → Incomplete]

-----Taking a deep breath, the giant stepped back and smirked, knowing that while he had gained little he had been able to relinquish some of his rage. This...felt right. It felt good to be free of the very thing that had succumbed his brother to battle and what was eating at Samuru. Turning, he made his way towards Kaileer, eyes widening at the sight of the mound the Raikage had mined. "Good at this you must be, Shuhan. Maybe you and I come here again another time." [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 5/5 → Complete]

-----

►►O → O → C (New Mail Arrived)◄◄

This roll doesn't count. Count the [3] above!

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin