Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Kingdom Hearts Cafe! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sable Argent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 pm
Alan: Wait, you weren't aware that there's a huge overpopulation crisis going on? I don't know what to tell you. Maybe start with Wikipedia?

Anyway, I maintain that my decision to never ever ever ever ever have children is at the very worst morally neutral.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 am
QD: Hear hear! *raises her glass of dubious liquid* Seriously, folks, the biological drive to have to pass on your own, personal genes is overrated and, at this point in our path of human development, flawed, due to our present crisis of (nearly) exceeding the carrying capacity of our planet. What's wrong with adopting, if you want children? Isn't one's "parent" not defined by blood, but by the care, love, and time that is put into raising a child? I think it's interesting that our civilization cultivates the idea that having children is one's goal in life, and that they will fulfill your role as a human being; they make you "whole."

However, this is not me saying, "Don't have children, it's bad!" It's simply me making a remark about one of the many quirks we human beings hold. Will I have children? At this point in my life, no. In the future? Who knows, I don't know what I'll be thinking 10 years from now.

*looks at the above post* I am altogether too serious for this thread.
>_>
<_<
*starts heartily singing* Wassail, wassail all over the the town!/ Our bread it is white, our ale it is brown/ Our bowl it is maaaade of the green maple tree/ From the waaaa-ssaaaaaiiil bowl we'll drink onto thee! 8D *downs dubious liquid*  

Quiet Daydreamer

Advanced Enabler

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 am
User Image Noelle: Whoahey Anthony, you were the one who dragged us aaaaaall the way around PLNU, down a big hill, and up an even BIGGER hill. Going to get boba wasn't so much as a sacrifice as it was recompense for that hill! D<

Hey Anthony, we should adopt some kids. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am
QD: Noelle, did you know Volt was two-timing you behind your back with me before he married you? I was shocked when finding out about the true nature of Mr. Monogamous here. I think you should rethink the whole kids thing. What if he cheats on you again?  

Quiet Daydreamer

Advanced Enabler

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am
User Image Noelle: WHAAAAT?! WHAT WHAT?! ANTHONY?!

*Throws shoes at Anthony, then finds other things around the cafe to throw* WHAT IS THIS ANTHONY?! WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME?! IS THIS TRUE?!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:56 pm
QD: I offer my proof:

"[11/11/2010 01:21:16] Anthony: Technically, I was seeing both of you at the same time and I was willing to leave Noelle and marry you, but you weren't willing to give up England for me, so yeah.."

I'm sorry I had to break this to you.  

Quiet Daydreamer

Advanced Enabler

VoLt189

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:34 pm
Anthony: *Attempts to dodge all the items being thrown at him*

Woah! Wait! It's not like that! *dodge* Lemmie explain!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Nick: As I like to say...

"Your a** is grass, amigo."

If anyone needs me, I'll be over here, dressing up like Jerry Springer in order to set this feud ablaze-, I mean, calm everyone down.

ArcanaFate

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image Noelle: *Flips table* YOU'D BETTER GIVE ME THE BEST EXPLANATION OF YOUR LIFE. *throws potted plant*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:20 pm
QD: *sits back as she watches her sniper-kill of Volt's life* That's what you get for cheating, Volt. You would have done well to remember that Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.

(was this too much of a 3rd degree burn? XD)  

Quiet Daydreamer

Advanced Enabler

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Kyle: Pretty sure it's 'like a woman scorned', but I could be mistaken.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 am
User Image Bobbi: I vote for both. n_n Woman scorned, woman's scorn, what's the difference? *summon spiky ice balls of d00m for Noelle to throw* n_n I only approve of polygamy if everyone involved is aware of it and agrees! 'Specially after some of the sh*t Evan put me through...  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

Kyle: Nah, a woman's scorn is pretty easy to live with. Now, a woman scorned... that's on an entirely different level.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 am
User Image Bobbi: ...That totally explains why Evan bailed on me and went to live with Skanky McSlutslut! O.O Of course, I didn't want to live with me either, so I don't really blame him. xd Thank goodness chocolate = happy pills, otherwise this winter would suck royally. *still living in fear of getting cabin fever again*  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

VoLt189

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 am
Anthony: *continues to dodge then jumps behind bar for cover*

STOP HELPING HER! D<

*slightly peeks from behind the bar*

I don't know if it's the best explanation ever, but it's the truth! See, in all fairness, I loved you first. And I still do. There's nothing like the talk of the apocalypse and zombies and our impending doom to win over my heart. What I told QD was, and I'll admit it, a lie! It's my first lie in like 3 years! I wasn't willing to leave you for her. I said what I said knowing she wouldn't change her mind about leaving to England. I said it as a last resort to keep her here so that we could all hangout more! D: I was doing it for the sake of the group to keep her with us forever!

And just for the record, polygamy is wrong... always... <.< >.>  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces