Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:26 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Fuuton Ninjutsu :: Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ] :: Rank D :: Training

Genichi walked over to the scroll cabinet again. This time wanting something for a little defense if needed. He opened a scroll of Fuuton jutsu, Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ], was the technique he wanted to learn. He stood in the middle of the weight room and started to focus the air around him, by holding a single hand sign.
[1/2]

The wind was starting to pick up a little around Genichi and he opened his eyes and let out a growl as he propelled a gust of wind outward towards the weights. The sound of the metal weights rattled on the shelves and Genichi was satisfied, no more worrying about dodging Kunai or other thrown objects.
[2/2]

[-1] Post Reduction :: Class
[-1] Post Reduction :: Dojo // Academy

Fuuton Ninjutsu :: Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ] :: Rank D :: Training Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:35 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Fuuton Ninjutsu :: Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ] :: Rank D :: Training

Genichi took a small sip off his sake, it wasn't that he didn't want to be drunk but it was good to sometimes just take it easy. He opened the wind scroll again and read a handy Fuuton jutsu that would help with oncoming Ninjutsu attacks. Gen closed the scroll and stood in the middle of the boxing ring now, focusing on his Fuuton chakra for a change, he started performing hand seals to charge the technique.
[1/2]

He sealed the last sign and a small swirling circle of wind appeared before Genichi. The small swirling circle soon started to grow and grow, before it was almost the size of a standing mirror. This new jutsu not only would stop oncoming attacks but repel them back towards the user, better than the technique he had just learned!
[2/2]

Fuuton Ninjutsu :: Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ] :: Rank D :: Training Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:56 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Fuuton Ninjutsu :: Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique ] :: Rank D :: Training

This would be a technique to get Genichi out of a bind and fast. He took a swig off from his gourd and snapped it back onto his belt. He then performed a hand seal, to try and get the wind around him to move him. As he felt the wind moving his body, it was an outburst that sent Genichi flying backwards, crashing into the weight shelves.
[1/2]

Genichi stood back up and brushed himself off, he had just destroyed a shelf with his massive body and walked over to the boxing ring once more. This time he focused all his chakra into the technique, no longer just testing the jutsus limits. Gen performed the hand sign once more and the wind picked him up so fast and before he knew it he was in the doorway of the room. Genichi had a giant grimace on his face after learning that technique.
[2/2]

Fuuton Ninjutsu :: Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique ] :: Rank D :: Training Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 3 :: Axe Kick :: Rank C :: Training

Gen was in the middle of the ring, drinking on his gourd when he realized he needed a refill. He walked over to the water fountain and filled his gourd with the water. He then placed both hands on the gourd and focused his innate family born chakras to make the gourd into more Sake. Gen took a drink and then prepared to learn more Iwagakure Taijutsu. His muscular form was great for this style and since he couldn't use Genjutsu at all he devoted his skill in speed. Although the speed for this style is slowed by a small amount he could perform the moves as fast as any other shinobi could move. He first lifted his left leg up and slammed it down. Back to place, to get the feel of the technique.
[1/3]

The Oni could feel the tremendous power behind this new technique. He lifted his left leg up once more to slam it down as if an imaginary enemy was there. It was almost perfect but Gen couldn't quite get the downward strike part right. The sake helped with his felxibility but he was having trouble getting the power part down. Genichi practiced lifting his leg and slamming it down a few more times and then started to jump from side to side.
[2/3]

He dodged right, then dodged left, started to sprint towards the ropes of the ring and swung his left leg up in the air, slamming it down with all his might, "Heeeaaaaaargh!" Gen let out a Ki Ai, for extra momentum. His leg hit the ropes and sprung back up, lifting Gen off the ground. He stabled himself out before attempting the move in the air. His left leg was still up in the air as he was coming down, he then slammed his foot down hard on the ropes! All three ropes were pinched down together before Gen's heel hit the floor of the ring, cracking the wood and eventually putting a large dent in the boxing ring.
[3/3]

[-2] Post Reduction :: Dojo / Academy

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 3 :: Axe Kick :: Rank C :: Training Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 3 :: Kuma Kobushi [ Bear Fist ] :: Simple :: Rank C :: Training

This time Genichi grabbed two cinder blocks and three two by fours. He set them up like any martial artist would and focused on the first part of this technique. It was more in the stance than the power of the arm thrust itself. He prepared by getting his legs so that he was sturdy and could pull the power from his underthigh.
[1/3]

Genichi started by raising his left hand. He stiffened out an open palm technique similar to the second stage's technique. He then slammed his open palm down on the boards. The boards did nothing but send a stinging pain all over Genichi's hand. "Owowowowowowowowow!" Gen jumped about holding his hurt hand and screaming. Once he calmed down he took his gourd and took a long haul off from it. Now feeling the juice inside him, Genichi stared at the boards with killing intent.
[2/3]

The horned shinobi raised his hand high and stood in a squatting position. He then flexed his upper leg muscles and slammed his stiff open palm on the boards, and imitating the sounds of a bear, Genichi's hand broke through all three boards and Genichi let out a large roar as he had mastered this technique.
[3/3]

[-2] Post Reduction :: Dojo // Academy

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 3 :: Kuma Kobushi [ Bear Fist ] :: Simple :: Rank C :: Training Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 3 :: Kannyuu Tanima [ Collapsing Valley ] :: Complex :: Rank C :: Training

Genichi was growing pretty tired physically but his mental state was so drunk that it didn't matter. He would learn this technique no matter what. Then he would probably go and pass out for a while. But first things first, he walked over to the 50 Lbs. punching bag and focused the technique. Focusing all his energy into one strike. Something he was usually really good at. Taking a deep breath in and then exhaling he was ready to try.
[1/4]

He placed his left palm on the side of the punching bag and focused for the moment of contact. Seconds went by and the breathing had to be just right in order to form this technique perfectly. Genichi closed his eyes, breathing very calmly; despite his body being exhausted. He took a deep breath in and then exhaled and opened his eyes quickly. In a quick instant Genichi forced his palm really hard into the punching bag, "Yeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrgh!"
[2/4]

The bag swung back a foot and proceeded to swing back at him. Genichi then held out his left arm, catching the bag like a lariat, he stopped the bag. He exhaled heavily as the bag hit his arm. "Once... *hic* more." Genichi placed his palm on the side of the punching bag and got ready to strike it once more.
[3/4]

Genichi then hollered once more as he struck the bag as hard as he could at close range. The bag swung back even further this time, swinging back towards Gen faster this time! Genichi smiled as he perfected this technique and before he knew it the bag swung back and knocked him back three feet and knocked him clean out! He deserved a well needed nap! Why not he had just learned six new jutsu in one day!
[4/4]

Iwagakure no Taijutsu :: Stage 3 :: Kannyuu Tanima [ Collapsing Valley ] :: Complex :: Rank C :: Training Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ɸnly a jounin newly granted his rank would infuriate Wanryoku the way that glass shinobi had. For someone who had be rewarded so much he bitched and whined like a spoiled child and gave increasing amounts of backtalk to their Raikage. If he had not been given a mission he would have challanged the fool to a duel for his impertinence. Well, in this case, they were now all involved in a mission in which Wanroyku was in charge, and he would ensure obedience. If the fool continued to rebel against his orders he would find that the giant's patience had a breaking point. He had done his best to save the male during their defense, and yet the fool did not seem to grasp that that meant he should show some sort of gratitude. Well, it was not his job, for the moment, to teach him otherwise. No, it was to find Kaileer, and for that he was certain he had to come here.

-----As the giant entered the area and witnessed Kaileer finishing his training for the moment, he considered the boy. Kaileer had shown a sort of warrior spirit, not unlike Wanryoku's had been before being made a genin. This made him sure that Kaileer, more than anyone else he had seen so far, would rise to become a great shinobi, if not the next Raikage should Kinpaku ever retire. His first instinct when in the ANBU Headquarters had been to try and relieve suffering, his included, and that told the Northman that this younger male cared for his fellow villagers. That made him an immediate friend to him, and because of that Wanryoku was curious to see just what else was hidden behind his rather inexplicable demeanor of nonchalance.

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 2 , 4 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Basic Training: Meditate :: Chakra and Stamina Pool [+20] :: [1/2] Times Trained

Genichi woke up with a gigantic hangover. He stared up at the ceiling, wondering why his body hurt so bad! But he would get over it, this was a new day holding new promise. Gen had many different personalities when he's intoxicated but the real, non alcoholed Genichi, was just plain out lazy and tired. Which is weird for him, since he's always so loud and obnoxious but a little bit of liquid courage and anything was possible. Genich instead of deciding to stand up he decided to meditate and focus on his chakra and stamina build up. Then again, rest was considered training too! He sat crisscross applesauce and put his hands together starting the training.
[1/5]

Genichi felt rejuvinated right there on the spot. He started to string handseals together, getting more accustomed to the way they went. But he stopped for a second and thought to himself. If he wasn't drunk when performing the hand seals wouldn't he not be able to do them as accuratley? Genichi snorted and began finishing the half gallon worth of sake in his gourd. "Whoooo! Nothing like sake in the morning to put some hair on your chest. He tossed the gourd aside and began performing the handseals once again.
[2/5]

Slightly intoxicated and getting the handseals down Genichi felt his chakra increasing because of the output and his body was starting to not feel as achey anymore. He started humming to himself, getting in touch with his inner more peaceful side of himself. Remembering an old band he used to travel down by the stream to listen to before becoming a shinobi and tying himself down to the Village for a while instead of traveling. But Genichi didn't mind, he needed to find a home since he had nothing to remember of any other home.
[3/5]

He started tapping his foot to the beat of the song in his head as he hummed Lonely Boy by the Black Keys. Also performing the handseals and gathering up chakra, he would release some of it by striking out his arm, throwing the extra chakra outward to help make way to build up more. This was something he could get used to, only for a bit though. He strung his seals with ease in his intoxicated state and his body was ache free. He didn't care how much meditation he got he was starting to feel on edge.
[4/5]

Deep deep deep down in Genichi's inner self he had just unlocked a piece of memory. Everything went black and Genichi was stuck performing the horse seal. It was an image of a 10 year old Gen and a burning village. It wasn't Kumo, but some vast expanse of a village, larger than any of the five great Villages. What could this be? The small Genichi was running very fast away from the burning wreckage. Was there anyone else? No, there was just Genichi and this large village ablaze with a dark almost crimson black fire. Genichi stopped and closed his eyes for a moment and wen he opened them he could only see the training room he had been training in. There was no burning village and this was right now. Gen felt better after doing his meditation but felt really uneased.
[5/5]

Basic Training: Meditate :: Chakra and Stamina Pool [+20] :: [1/2] Times Trained :: Complete

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:40 am
User Image
Genichi Oni
The Oni Clan
Genin of Kumokure

◁ Ⓖ ⓔ ⓝ ⓘ ⓒ ⓗ ⓘ ▷

Basic Training: Meditate :: Chakra and Stamina Pool [+20] :: Training :: [2/2] Times Trained

Genichi was feeling very uneasy about his vision or memory. Was it a memory? Gen didn't have all that much time to delve into such matters, he really needed to focus more this time on the expulsion and performance of chakra. But first he walked over to his gourd and filled it to the brim with water and turned it to sake right away. He guzzled some of it and plopped right down in front of the sink and started to perform hand seals.
[1/5]

He really grew more irritable the more he drank and did this, he wasn't a sit down drunk until he was so wasted he just wanted to have a good sit down and drone out time. But this was about training, what part of training was easy if you couldn't overcome it? So he started to build up his chakra this time and instead of expelling it he just kept on building it up.
[2/5]

He started to feel more exhausted this time around, he was building up and using so much chakra that he felt like learning more Ninjutsu after this. So with more of a spur in his behind he focused on performing the handseals faster and outputting more chakra than he thought was possible. Working fast to perform something that he thought would prove more useful, at this time in his life...
[3/5]

Genichi was sweating from his Katon chakra output, he focused on the heat and all of a sudden he had unlocked his chakra materialization. It was a blackish red, black on the outside and crimson red on the inside and it flickered as if it were a disturbed flame being blown in the wind. Gen knew why, it was his Fuuton chakra melding with his Katon chakra. This feeling of power and immense chakra pulsating through his veins, the feeling was immense.
[4/5]

Genichi stopped on a hand sign and focused on the key point of his chest. Where his max output of chakra was coming from. He could feel the power rising and rising. Gen stood up with an evil grin and decided to further this power even more! He left the academy, grabbing his gourd first of course! And decided to train this new power somewheres else.
[5/5]

Basic Training: Meditate :: Chakra and Stamina Pool [+20] :: Training :: [2/2] Times Trained :: Completed!

⇘ Ⓞ ⓝ ⓘ ⇖

"I'll Drink to that!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----ι stood straight, relaxing my stance, and returned the katana to its scabbard. There was a lot more training I needed and wanted to do, but I needed a break before I burnt myself out. Sighing I moved back to my stuff to gather it. It was only then that I spotted Wanryoku. How had I missed him arriving?
-----The giant stood not too far away, watching me while I trained. He hadn't said a word, as far as I could tell, and looked more than a little irate about something or another. Picking up my pack, jacket, and Dao, I joined him, giving him a tired grin. "You're looking a bit more lively than before." There wasn't really much else to say. That I could think of anyway. The giant was an open book, but there wasn't much I knew about him. He was strong and a lot more thoughtful than his appearance suggested. That much I knew.
-----Given he was just standing there rather than training, I assumed there was another reason he was there. "Did you need something?"

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0
α c :: 9 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 5 5 / 4 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 0 / 4 4 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 1 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +15 Chakra/ +15 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• C-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 840 / 840 :: Stamina: 530 / 530 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 312 ::

Haituro noted the entrance of the giant who hadn't directly addressed him so he returned to his work, training hard and heavy to become tougher, stronger and just a pure machine of war. His mind-set and complete way of life had been changed over the last few weeks. As the information the clone had gathered returned to him as it dispersed Haituro let a soft smile spread across his lips knowing his squad was still alive and well.

"Back to work." Haituro removed his hands from his hips and placed them by his sides. The chakra in his body moving rapidly haituro closed his eyes visualizing it covering his body as if it were a shell. [ 1/8 ]

Haituro opened his eyes and looked down at his body, nothing had happened, returning to the scroll he read a bit then decided to try again this time leaving his eyes open he pushed his chakra outward trying to form a shell. In his ears he heard small crackles of electricity. "Good. It is working." Haituro smiled and the crackling in his ears stopped. "Damn it!" [ 2/8 ]

Haituro focused again pushing his chakra outward to encase his body. "Ahhh...." the crackling in his ears started again, "Aaaaaah..." Haituro's fists raised to his sides at 90 degree angles. "AHHHHHHH!" a small pulse of chakra eminated from his body and the crackling in his ears remained. "I did it..." Haituro looked down at his arms there seemed to be a glow emanating from his body and tiny little sparks of electricity shooting off it. [3/8 ]

Haituro felt invogorated, he felt he could do laps and laps around the room lift all the weights in the room with one hand. He felt powerful, no fatigue no nothing. Haituro dashed across the room as fast as he could running up the wall doing a flip off it before sprinting back across the room and repeating the action. Not so much as a pant when he was done. [4/8 ]

Haituro then proceeded to sit on the bench and lift more weights. Quickly doing his regiment from before but realizing half way through he wasn't remotely tired. "I got this!" Haituro immediately upped the weight to 150 lbs per hand and curled them vigorously noting the lack of protest from his arms being fatigued. [ 5/8 ]

Haituro dropped the weights to the floor and began doing push-ups. Pyramid style 1, he rolled over raised his hands in the air held them there for a moment before rolling back over, 1-2, repeated the process, 1-2-3, again. 1-2-3-4, no fatigue at all. "I'll bulk up in no time!" Haituro smiled and continued to work out. [ 6/8 ]

Haituro finished the push-ups and stood "No fatigue at all," Haituro Although he noticed no fatigue he noticed something else. He felt much stronger the glow off his body was not a bright glow. At least Haituro didn't think so but his muscles felt stronger. Bigger and thicker This armor had increased his power and possibly his defense.[ 7/8 ]

Haituro decided to test the defensive theory. He created a simple glass clone and ordered the clone to punch him. The clone did as it was told and the impact of the simple punch felt like being hit by a pillow. "I see." Haituro stated as he stood looking down at the clone. Haituro brought his hand down quickly on the glass clones arm shattering it into a milling glass shards which sprayed outward toward him. The glass which normally would cause pretty severe cuts were just pushed away by the pure force of the chakra coming from Haituro. [ 8/8 Invigorating Armor ]

Haituro noted he didn't feel faster or more nimble but his pure power and defensive output had been increased by at least double. Haituro strolled over to the next scroll and rolled it open. "Breaking Lariat huh? Sounds fun." Haituro walked away from the scroll preparing to master this technique. [1/6 Breaking Lariat]

Haituro smiled as he charged at the dummy in the corner of the room waiting until the last moment to extend his arm. Once he reached the dummy he pushed the arm forward and down toward the ground attempting a lariat of pure and frightening power. The dummy broke free of its stand and slammed into the ground bouncing off it and away from Haituro. "Not strong enough." Haituro shook his head and walked back in direction he had come from. [ 2 / 6 Breaking Lariat ]

Haituro allowed the armor from before to reappear. Creating a soft glow all over his body as he charged forward. Again he would extend his arm out and perpendicular to his body. As he swung his arm forward the crevice where the forearm met the upper arm cupped around the neck of the next poor dummy. He tore this one clean off the stand as well plowing it into the floor of the dojo, no bounce, instead the floor splintered where the dummy hit and Haituro stumbled away from the charge. "s**t! I lost my balance." Grumbling Haituro walked back to attempt the maneuver again. [ 3 / 6 Breaking Lariat]

Haituro focused, chakra, chakra to the feet, to the arms, to the legs, to the torso, balance. Remain balanced he willed himself on. "Go!" Haituro charged forward faster than ever. He reached his arm out and made contact with the replaced dummy slamming into it creating a shock wave from the impact. His arm and torso screamed but the dummy and its stand was pushed down hard into the ground. Splinters went flying around as Haituro kept his balance and jumped back to avoid the shrapnel. [ 4 / 6 Breaking Lariat ]

Haituro cracked his neck and attempted it once more. Practice makes perfect after all. Haituro dashed back then planted his foot firmly on the ground before pivoting and dashing back toward the remaining Dummy. His arm extended in the same fashion as before he made contact a similar shockwave ensued and his arm slammed the dummy and its stand down into the ground, the wooden floorboards splintering. This time Haituro stood over the broken dummy with a smile on his face. [ 5/6 Breaking Lariat ]

Haituro walked slowly away from the dummy allowing the Invigorating armor to disperse as he did so. No fatigue yet again. Haituro let out a soft sigh as he sat at the table looking at the remaining bit of this stage's scroll. It seemed simple enough but figured it would be difficult since everything that seemed simple so far had been quite difficult to master. A drop kick.. Haituro supressed a chuckle imagining himself using such a technique while the sun hit his glass armor. "a** rainbows! HAHA" Haituro shook his head surpressing the laughter. [ 6/6 Breaking Lariat] [1/6 Golem Missile ]

Haituro read the scroll to study as much of the form as possible. He would simply dash at the opponent then at the last moment leap thrusting his legs forward in tight straight lines. Extending them at the last second to create a powerful impact meant to send the opponent flying away. Haituro nodded. [ 2 / 6 Golem Missile ]

Haituro stood from the table and paced the room slightly still trying to shake off the "Nyan-turo" visions in his head. He picked up the speed of his pace til he was jogging and the next thing he knew he was sprinting toward a punching bag. As soon as he was slightly out of range of the bag he left his feet sending a powerful double kick forward toward the bag. [ 3/6 Golem Missile ]

The double kick would make impact with the bag sending it flying back creating tension on the chain, but not enough to break it which in Haituro's estimation wasn't strong enough for what the scroll had said the power of this technique would be. Haituro landed nimbly on his feet given his new and hulk like size. Grumbling he went back to the beginning of his dash to attempt again. [ 4/6 Golem missile ]

Haituro let out a loud sigh as he took air into his lungs preparing to dash again. His Invigorating armor unannounced to Haituro had began to form as he focused himself to the single goal of not just breaking but utterly destroying the punching bag. Haituro dashed forward his armor creating a faint trail behind him as he sprinted with both arms behind him and chest stuck forward. As he reached the junction where he would lift his feet from the ground he did it much quicker this time. Almost doing a backflip before shooting his legs forward toward the bag. [ 5/6 Golem Missile ]

The impact this time was much greater. the speed and power at which Haituro used to impact the bag tore the thing to ribbons as the sand that comprised the bag spilled in a large arc on the floor. Haituro landed with the lower foot crouched and the higher foot in the kick extended and slid the extended foot quickly closer to erect himself again. "Perfect." Haituro walked away from the bag.[ 6/6 Golem Missile ] [Stage 4 Mastered]

After the training session was complete Haituro supposed he could use a break from the training and made his way to Lan and Kaileer. He approached with a wan smile. "Hello." Knowing they may hold hostility toward him Haituro bowed immediately "I appologize to both of you." He stood and looked at Wan. "If you hadn't been there I would be dead right now, I am grateful for what you did." Turning his attention to Kaileer he spoke again. "Now I understand you left me, and why you did so I endangered you as an ally and that is not forgiveable, but I had no clue what those men were capable of. I was only trying to assist." Haituro stood and awaited the pairs reply to his apology.

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Kaileer had finished his training for the day, it would seem. The younger male took him time strolling over, and for the moment that suited the giant just fine. In all honesty he was still quite exhausted from his activities earlier that same day, and while these two did seem to have healed quickly he knew that Kaileer, at least, was likely still tired in some way. From the look on his face Kaileer's face it was likely he was going to ask a question, and when it finally came from him to Wan's ears another came towards them. He turned enough to give his full attention to the glass shinobi, smiling lightly and full of good cheer. While his actions annoyed him, he had no reason to be an a** to his fellow shinobi, not when their mission depended so much on their ability to work together. In fact, when he bowed sharply and apologized it truly startled Wanryoku, who almost let that particular emotion show before he held it back. Sighing quietly, he hefted Zangai into his hand once more and nodded to the other jounin. "So far, you have been right a** to Kinpaku and Kaileer, Samuru and others still. Yet asking forgiveness as apology shows character, and that I am happy for." He nodded again with a smile. "Thank you."

-----His eyes turned to Kaileer then, and his smile increased. "We have important mission! Gates of village damaged and we repair it! Haituro come with, but I warn, must work together, all of us! No fights!" He glared at both Haituro and Kaileer on this one, having heard somewhere that Kaileer had a sort of anger issue. Unfortunately, he did not believe the younger male capable of it, and thus was saying it simply to keep Haituro from feeling victimized. He gestured then over his shoulder towards the gates. "Come! We go fix!" Chuckling, he waited for Kaileer and Haituro to finish their conversation.

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

両 2 , 4 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----тhe smile slid from my face at Haituro's approach, the pit of my stomach writhing into a painful knot. I honestly wanted to punch the man in the face for ratting Samuru and I out when he had been our downfall in the first place. His actions had been selfish and childish. But some part of me couldn't help wondering if it was jealousy. Maybe I did run from the attack after I was nearly knocked out, but I'd done just as much as everyone else during the siege. Yet I was only a chuunin while it seemed the rest of us who survived were jumped all the way to jounin. What did they have that I didn't?
-----Crossing my arms, I waited for Haituro, and Wan to finish speaking. "Wan is right. I don't care how you act toward me--in exchange, I'm not afraid to smack you around. Or at least try to." I wasn't sure how I could fare against him. He was a Genjutsu user, from what I had seen...well, heard, actually. But my attacks were physical, and he hadn't been a jounin for long enough that he absolutely towered over me. As long as I could get close, I had the upper hand. Besides, rank had never stopped me from getting into a fight before. I shook my head as I continued. "But for the love of god, don't disrespect the Raikage, and we won't have any problems. She does more for the village than all of us combined." I turned my gaze back to Wan, frowning slightly. Just because I considered punching the older man in the face didn't mean I was going to. Not without provocation.
-----Either way, we had a mission to accomplish. Given the state of my muscles right now, especially after using a blade not meant for dual wielding, I honestly didn't know how useful I would be. At some point, I'd figured I wouldn't have a break. But as long as Haituro didn't cause problems, there wouldn't be a fight. Arms falling back to my sides, I gestured forward. "Let's get to it then." There was no sense waiting for them, so I led the way out.

[Exit to Gate]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0
α c :: 9 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 5 5 / 4 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 0 / 4 4 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 1 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +15 Chakra/ +15 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• C-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games