Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm
"He... does that a lot, doesn't he?" Aden asked. He couldn't remember if he ever saw that one much, but then again, that might've been for the better. Nodding to himself, he decided to send Eevee out... who promptly sat near his feet and looked up. "Please tell me you know how to use a move or two..." He suddenly feared this might take more doing than expected.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:21 pm
Darksol88
"He... does that a lot, doesn't he?" Aden asked. He couldn't remember if he ever saw that one much, but then again, that might've been for the better. Nodding to himself, he decided to send Eevee out... who promptly sat near his feet and looked up. "Please tell me you know how to use a move or two..." He suddenly feared this might take more doing than expected.

"Well Aden, I'll let Eevee take first crack then...if it can." I said. I didn't want to rush into things, after all.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:25 pm
In his head, Aden was chanting one thing when he instructed Eevee to attack. "Don't use Tackle, don't use Tackle..."

Eevee apparently knew what attacking meant, and she did just that. By trying to ram into Rotom.

"...she used Tackle." Aden spoke up, disappointed at this development. But it could've been worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:38 pm
Darksol88
In his head, Aden was chanting one thing when he instructed Eevee to attack. "Don't use Tackle, don't use Tackle..."

Eevee apparently knew what attacking meant, and she did just that. By trying to ram into Rotom.

"...she used Tackle." Aden spoke up, disappointed at this development. But it could've been worse.

A tackle. Basic enough. Too basic. And did nothing to Rotom. "...Tom?"

Rotom looked back towards me and I gave a shrug. "Give the little one a break. Probably first battle ever." I said. "Care to try again, Aden?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88

Rotom looked back towards me and I gave a shrug. "Give the little one a break. Probably first battle ever." I said. "Care to try again, Aden?"
"Assuming she knows more than just that." Aden was already keeping Geodude's ball ready, in case it proved better to work on Geodude in earnest and let Eevee watch. "C'mon, Eevee. A growl, a bite? Anything?"

Even after the question, Eevee gave a confused look as she passed through Rotom. She could've sworn she made a direct hit... then again, this whole battling thing was odd. She wasn't entirely sure why growling or biting this thing would work, either, so she decided to dig a little and kick some sand at Rotom in the process.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
Darksol88

"Assuming she knows more than just that." Aden was already keeping Geodude's ball ready, in case it proved better to work on Geodude in earnest and let Eevee watch. "C'mon, Eevee. A growl, a bite? Anything?"

Even after the question, Eevee gave a confused look as she passed through Rotom. She could've sworn she made a direct hit... then again, this whole battling thing was odd. She wasn't entirely sure why growling or biting this thing would work, either, so she decided to dig a little and kick some sand at Rotom in the process.

Yea, now Im convinced that it was someone's pet or something. Tackle? Now Sand Attack? Its either a pet, or its a Eevee new to this world. This thing was not boding too well against the likes of Rotom.

Regardless, when the sand flew, Rotom ended up turning its head of a body away, just so it wouldn't get sand caught up in its large yellow eyes. Some stray grains did make its mark like its supposed to, irritating the ghost. "Alright, Rotom, give it a mild shock with your Discharge." I said. Well it could have been worse. I would have gone smaller than that, however, Rotom have long since left the days of Thundershock and Shockwave.

"Tom!" The Rotom fired off a pulse of electricity towards the small Eevee.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 pm
"That's mild?" Aden spoke up.

On paper, maybe. To Eevee, she wasn't accustomed to a jolt like that, yelping loudly as she was hit. Her fur poofed out as a result, and though it looked a little funny, it didn't bode well with her. The Pokemon looked like she was ready to run back to Aden's side, thinking maybe he could give her a little comfort.

"It'll be alright. Take it easy, don't let it bother you." At this point, Aden thought he might want to reassure the Eevee before she decided to start a local waterworks facility. "If you want, I can get Geodude out and you can watch."

Eevee wasn't sure if that was an offer of safety, or one saying she wasn't cut out to try this fighting thing. So she didn't move, eyeing Rotom.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:49 pm
Darksol88
"That's mild?" Aden spoke up.

On paper, maybe. To Eevee, she wasn't accustomed to a jolt like that, yelping loudly as she was hit. Her fur poofed out as a result, and though it looked a little funny, it didn't bode well with her. The Pokemon looked like she was ready to run back to Aden's side, thinking maybe he could give her a little comfort.

"It'll be alright. Take it easy, don't let it bother you." At this point, Aden thought he might want to reassure the Eevee before she decided to start a local waterworks facility. "If you want, I can get Geodude out and you can watch."

Eevee wasn't sure if that was an offer of safety, or one saying she wasn't cut out to try this fighting thing. So she didn't move, eyeing Rotom.

I winced a little, seeing the Eevee take that full on, not even so much bracing for impact. Yeeeeaaahhh, definately not fighter material at this point. Even Rotom would show looks for concern, if it still wasn't fruitlessly trying to clear what little sand was in its eyes. "Man, the next few hours are going to fly real fast at this rate..." And I didn't mean that sarcastically. If we're going to be spending the next several hours trying to get Eevee and Geodude into fighting shape against Morty, its going to be a frantic afternoon. "...well, what's it going to be?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 pm
"...Eevee, over here. Stick by me and watch closely for now, okay?" Aden spoke up, letting Geodude out while Eevee scampered back over, away from Rotom.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:44 am
Darksol88
"...Eevee, over here. Stick by me and watch closely for now, okay?" Aden spoke up, letting Geodude out while Eevee scampered back over, away from Rotom.

Well, electric attacks are out of the question now, no matter how strong that Rotom can crank them out. "Alright then..." I said. "Ominous wind." I then said.

"Tom!" A dark, chilling gale was unleashed towards the rock Pokemon. Still not trying to go nuts on Aden at the moment, obviously enough.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm
Unlike Eevee, Geodude did know when to take the defensive, throwing his arms up and bracing himself. The wind did little to push him back much, though it did hurt.

Eevee, despite being out, felt little more than a chill and curled up closer to Aden's feet.

"...You know, I think you really need to try learning more stuff later, Geodude." Aden commented. "Oh well. Rock Throw!"

Lacking any rocks, Geodude opted to dig out a huge chunk of dirt and hurl that at Rotom instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm
Darksol88
Unlike Eevee, Geodude did know when to take the defensive, throwing his arms up and bracing himself. The wind did little to push him back much, though it did hurt.

Eevee, despite being out, felt little more than a chill and curled up closer to Aden's feet.

"...You know, I think you really need to try learning more stuff later, Geodude." Aden commented. "Oh well. Rock Throw!"

Lacking any rocks, Geodude opted to dig out a huge chunk of dirt and hurl that at Rotom instead.

Rotom gets pelted by the huge condense dirt mound hurled at it and reels back real fast. "Rotom, Flash!"

"TOM!" I quickly shielded my eyes as the Rotom unleashed the hard discharge of light.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:49 pm
"Gah!"

"Buiii!"

Aden was quick to shield his eyes, Eevee following suit by putting her front paws over her eyes and laying down. Geodude shut his eyes as tightly as he could, but not before the blinding Flash did its damage.

"Geodude, brace yourself! Defense Curl!" Aden called, Geodude backing off and curling up tight while trying to recover his sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 pm
Darksol88
"Gah!"

"Buiii!"

Aden was quick to shield his eyes, Eevee following suit by putting her front paws over her eyes and laying down. Geodude shut his eyes as tightly as he could, but not before the blinding Flash did its damage.

"Geodude, brace yourself! Defense Curl!" Aden called, Geodude backing off and curling up tight while trying to recover his sight.

Suddenly I did wish that Rotom was possessing some sort of appliance now. That way, I would of had an extra type of an attack to play around with. Granted, I wasn't willing to use that fan that Rotom had a few minutes ago, but I digress. I really didn't have much other than the Ominous Wind attack to cause any extensive damage. Aden already saw Discharge, which was useless as well as one of the status dealers Rotom has in its arsenal, Flash was going to get old quick, and no appliance means no off the wall attack. Maybe I should have used Froslass in this battle instead. Oh well, water under the bridge; may be for the better. Froslass probably would have been overkill anyways. I still did have one other attack on Rotom, though, that Aden may have to get used to in the Ecruteak Gym, however...

"Rotom! Confuse Ray!" I shouted. Another flash of light, only this one is no where near as bright...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm
"Geodude, Rock Polish!" Bright, it might not be, but Geodude tried to buff himself as well as he could. It did little to reflect the light, what with the whole sentient craggy rock thing, leading to Geodude being a quick and delusional ball of hurt.

"...Uh oh." Aden didn't like where this was headed, hoping Geodude would find a way to snap out of the confusion.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games