Reply Outdoor RP Areas
[ORP] The Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaius Harper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 pm
Gaius looked out again, at the water Cody was pointing at. "That's where the pipes are?" he asked, glancing at the kid. "Are they underwater?"

His eyes darted back up to the mountainside and the glaring smooth windows of the labs. That... that must be what the pipes were connected to. Probably waste disposal, if his architecture knowledge told him anything. Dumping into the ocean was the only option on an island... but it made Gaius grimace that they wouldn't think to use some kind of processing plant to clean the water before it was dumped. But then, this was Moreau, after all... He didn't much care about anything but himself.

One of the horse's ears flicked back, shedding a bit of water, as a thought struck him. "Hey Cody..." he said, looking back at his young friend, "Are the pipes open? No grills? And, about how big are they? Can you show me with your arms?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:13 pm
Cody nodded again, grinning hapilly in that sharp toothy grin of his. But when he was asked more details about the pipes he stopped, pondering
He hadn't approach them too much because how unconfortable the water coming from it was to his eyes and to his skin. But he did remember seeing a grill over it

He opened up his arms as far as he could to give an idea of the size of the pipe. It was big enough for a man to be in, or at least that's what it seemed to the kid
As for the grill he simply nodded and drew a square with his fingers. It was a standart size, not tight enough to prevent the fish in, but then again none would enter while that nasty stuff came out of it. It was hard to evaluate how thick was because of the stubborn algae that grew around it

Cody Archer

Gaius Harper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:22 pm
"Heh, a bit like charades," Gaius chuckled as Cody grinned.

He frowned a bit at the affirmation of grills, rubbing his beard, but brightened as Cody stretched his arms out wide. He wasn't sure it'd be wide enough for someone bulky like himself to fit inside, but he wasn't made for the water anyways...

Still, it gave him pleeeenty of ideas.

"About how deep is it underwater, Cody? Can you write the number of feet in the sand?" he asked, shifting his seating eagerly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:29 pm
Cody literally scratched his head at that one. He was bad at calculating distances and he didn't exactly find that place by diving in a straight line. To him it wasn't really that deep, but then again he was a quick swimmer and a fast diver

He wrote down "100", but that didn't meant it was the right value. Then again the tides made that number change anyway

Cody Archer

Gaius Harper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:41 pm
Gaius let out a sigh, rubbing the side of his wide neck. "Erf, that's deep... You're a good diver, I gotta say." He flashed Cody a smile and reached over to ruffle the kid's wet hair.

"Hm... Interesting, really interesting..." He glanced up the beach at the jungle, wondering if the cameras could hear them all the way out there. He hoped not. This was important information. Turning back to Cody, he smiled again. "Listen, don't tell anyone else you told me about this... It's probably nothing, but I'd like it to stay a secret, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:46 pm
Cody couldn't help to feel proud. Not because it was a "gift" from the serum, but because he was praised for being able to do something an adult felt hard doing

He looked at Gaius and nodded. He didn't know why he wanted to keep it a secret, nor he realised how really important this was, but if he was being asked then he would do it

Cody Archer

Gaius Harper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:54 pm
"You're a good kid, Cody," Gaius said, standing up. His smile faded a bit as he looked down at the dolphin-boy. "Are you going to be alright? Do you need me to get some medicine or anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:58 pm
It seemed like all Cody could do was nod lately. Yeah, he should be fine as long as he had something to eat and then some rest. The nausea was still there but it wasn't as strong, so the kid was pretty sure he'd be alright soon
He moved back into deeper waters and waved a goodbye, whistling before he dived. Next stop, food

Cody Archer

Gaius Harper

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:03 pm
Gaius waved the kid off, whistling Vixen back from following him. Both of them shook off as they went back up the beach. Gaius hummed a cheery little tune to himself as he wrung out his mane, grinning.

Perhaps... perhaps luck was on their side...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm
NEW RP

This island had been way too monotonous for the squirrel as of late, aside from the frequent and enjoyable visits with Anatoli. Granted, she had met the resident new arrival 'gangster,' but other than that, there had been no new news to report.

It was just before sundown when she knocked on the possum's door, leaning against the door frame lazily as a furless fingertip pushed up the bridge of her sunglasses a bit higher. Her nose twitched and tails flicked as an ocean breeze blew past her, and absently, she shifted her bag up further onto her shoulder.  

Antoinette Devereux

Anatoli Schreier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:51 pm
News from the outside world?

One could only hope so much. Anatoli had more or less gone into hiding since his last 'encounter'... if anything had changed about the island, he wouldn't have known. He only did things at night, and since his change he had been less and less inclined to do much of anything at all. Too many nasty things out there. Those scars on his face could tell you that much.

He had just gotten out of bed and finished his morning routine, dressed and waiting for the sun to go down before going to the cafeteria. The knock on his door is unexpected, although he had an inkling of who it was given that few else would go out of their way to reach him.

Hefting his cat off his lap depositing it on the bed, he pulls the door of his duplex open with a jovial, sharp-toothed grin (no, he still wasn't used to having a muzzle or the fact that he had garish teeth). "Tony!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:10 pm
Despite herself, Antony couldn't help grinning wide as well when she saw him, and regardless of his recent changes, she leaned up close while pulling him down into an odd, yet effective, kiss. When she pulled back, the squirrel woman made sure to ruffle his hair a bit with a chuckle.

"We're going to the beach, come on." Taking his hand in hers without giving him much time to think, she grabbed his key from wherever it was (dragging him with her all the while) and then set off for the beach. "I promise we won't stay out too long," she murmured with a squeeze of his hand, in case he had thoughts of panicking.  

Antoinette Devereux

Anatoli Schreier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:34 pm
Somehow, through all the teeth, the kiss works. Would he get used to all the teeth? Not likely. Anatoli grins stupidly after the smooch, reaching to fetch his hat and place it on his head as his other hand gets pulled on.

"Tha beach, huh? Why not tha moon this time?" The opossum quips with a fake pout, flippantly waving his hand and adjusting his glasses. Those things had a hard time balancing on his muzzle, he might have to ask the labs for a new, modified pair to accomodate him if they become completely unwearable by the next change. "What's on ya mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Her whiskers stiffened awkwardly at the thought of being out where they'd be with Annie still on the loose. Instead of dwelling on that thought, Antony merely smiled while tugging along the possum man.

"Silly things sprinkled among serious topics that I'd rather not go into," she explained simply, pulling him against her and allowing her arm to migrate around his waist comfortably. "What about you?"

All the while, Antony navigated them towards the part of the beach where she had last seen Annie, a place in which she knew was off camera and private, so to speak.  

Antoinette Devereux

Anatoli Schreier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:55 pm
Although still remembering the attack of Annie, as well as his swipe to the face by Jamal, Anatoli had been stuck inside long enough that he actually almost thinks it's safe to start going out and about. As long as Antony was with him, what could possibly go wrong?

"Tha usual stuff," comments the possum, "Though lately I've been wonderin' if I'll evah see hide nor hair a' my cousin again. Haven't seen tha b*****d since I got here, and I'm wonderin' if I'll evah see those journals again..."  
Outdoor RP Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff