Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:05 pm
Kyle danced with her enjoying every minute of it as he has never cut loose like this before.

Uzi then takes them and keeps working.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 pm
Zoe danced with Kyle for while; it was nice to see him without a book in his hand. Kyle was dedicated to his studies, that was for sure, but sometimes he was too serious.

Kaelyn was satisfied with the houses she built and was now helping Rain and Snow put leaves and sticks in the field to be the crops.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:15 pm
Soon it was over and Kyle was exhausted.

Uzi made a big barracks with training ground. WHen he was finished he went "There we go. Wait.....why did I just do that? I shouldn't care about childish crap like this."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:20 pm
Zoe clapped for the band. "We should get a drink," she said to Kyle. "All that dancing and I'm hot and thirsty."

Kaelyn looked over the new section, "it looks good. Now the people and crops and art have protection. That was nice of you, Uzi."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm
Kyle nodded and headed to the nearby bar hut.

Uzi rubbed his head. "To me things are better with fighters. I'm not one to do stuff like this with other none fighters. I don't know why I joined in, really."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:35 pm
Zoe perched up on one the stools and spun around playfully. "I have never gone on vacation like this."

"To me, thing are better with snow...or rain...or lightning," Rain said.

"Yeah, but the soldiers keep people safe. Snow, lightning and too much rain is bad. You destroyed your part of the city with fake snow," Kaelyn pointed out and both of them started laughing again.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Kyle ordered a drink for both of them. "If you don't mind I'd like to check on twin sis next. I haven't seen her or KS all day and I'm a little concerned."

Uzi laughed. "And here I thought fire was worse then anything else."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 pm
Zoe sipped her drink, "sure, should we go now? I can walk and drink at the same time." She hopped down to the ground.

"Then you have not seen what Rain can do with snow," laughed Kaelyn.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Kyle also gets up. "That was my idea. I know with room she has."

Uzi was not sure what she meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:58 pm
"Okay, let's go." Zoe followed Kyle back into the hotel.

Kaelyn smiled and nodded to Rain, "do it," she encouraged. A pile of snow fell squarely on Uzi and the girls laughed. Rain lost her concentration and also covered most of the beach. "Too much," laughed Kaelyn shaking off her coat. "That is what we meant."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:03 pm
Kyle soon found the door to Madison's room and knocked the door. "Twin sis? Are you in?"

Uzi was shivering from the cold of the show. "I think I got the point." He then covered himself in fire to warm up and melt the snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Madison bolted up from the sleeping grass and scrambled her her clothes. She dressed quickly and went to answer the door. She looked at KS for a second before she opened it. "Yes? Oh, Kyle, Zoe, hi. Something wrong?"

Kaelyn's eyes were wide, "that is a good idea, Uzi. We should make a beach fire to warm everyone up. That would be fun."

Bow walked up through the snow, "I take it one of you controls snow?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 pm
"I would ask you the same thing, twin sis. We haven't seen you all day. WHat have you been doing?"

Uzi looks to him mother worried she might tell him not to use his fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm
"KS and I were mating. What have you and Zoe been up to?" Madison held the traditional centaurs views of sex.

Zoe was shocked that she just came out and said that and her face flushed. "We were swimming and went dancing. And got a drink," she held up her cup as evidence.

Bow looked around, "there is no wood. And a fire hot enough to burn on the sand would be dangerous."

"We can get it," Kaelyn volunteered. She and Rain took off for the tree line to get some wood.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm
"I see. I guess I can't blame you only wanting to be together while you have a private place to yourselves. I just wanted to make sure you were alright so we will just leave you to it."

Malcome was not sure if they were allowed to use the trees.  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games