Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueEmber239

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'M IN!

Hello there everyone! I'm ember and I'm playing Yuuki. I'm pumped to be here and I hope I'll be easy enough to deal with. Lol

Anyone want to do/plan a meet up? I was thinking of starting at the school gates.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:38 pm
* ~ Seo's Last Christmas ~ *
(Persona 4:FES - The Golden Presents...The 12 Days of GUILDMAS2015!!!)

User Image

User Image"Welcome, one and all! Take note, for this is the very first (and last) Christmas Celebration of its kind in the history of the Taihaku Clan! Of course, we've celebrated the holidays before, but this is the first joyous occasion on which I've had my very own HEIRESS here to celebrate with me! Stand up, Rue-chan! My lovely daughter who danced across time to see her unworthy father! Won't you take a bow? Oh! Don't forget to put on your hat! It looks adorable on you...in fact, everyone gets to wear their Christmas hats! Come on, come on!"

"Daaad...this is so embarrassing...is this really what people did for Christmas back then?"User Image

User Image"What a wonderful time! The hands of fate have been kind, don't you think Rue-Rue?"

"Wait, Aeon...you're here?!"User Image

"Grr...! He's here?!"User Image

User Image"Look, Viral! Our baby's first snarl...she's so good at it!"

"A snarl worthy of our family. I'll make a note of it..."User Image

"M-Mom!? I've snarled before..."User Image

User Image"It seems the gushing parents are making the future children blush. How cute..."

". . ."User Image

User Image"You're right, Kappa. There is at least one parent too distracted to fawn over the children..."

"D-d-d...daughter...mine and...and L-Lord Seo's...Naru...e...but then...he and I...he and I had to...to...to...! *Faint*"User Image

User Image"Aaaand she's out. Whatcha wanna do with her, Boss? What would a Boss do? WWBD? Hee Hee..."

"Dad's a bit distracted right now, Fina. But if you just let me handle Mom, I'm sure..."User Image

"Arrrrgh! Now you're here, too?!"User Image

User Image"Don't forget me!"

"IF ONLY! Urgh!"User Image

User Image"And now she's growling! Viral, Viral look!"

User Image"I can't believe we have little heirs and heiresses who are so precious! Rue-chan, come give Daddy a hug, won't you?"

"D-Daaad?!"User Image

User Image"...I'm here! I made it!"

"You missed the group photograph. Such disrespect to Lord Seo should be severely punished."User Image

User Image"What?! But...I'm here now, aren't I? And why are Lord Seo and Shiranui strangling those kids?"

"They're not strangling, biscuit-for-brains, they're hugging. And they're gushing over how adorable their children are. Speaking of...group hug!"User Image

User Image"Biscuit-for-brains?! Are you...I'm not a DO-waitwutchildren?! What the heck did I miss?!"

"The group photo, as I said. And a growl better than yours..."User Image

User Image"What?! My growl is way better!"

User Image"Awww, he's getting territorial! Good boy. *Pats head*"

User Image"I'm...I'm not! I'm not territorial! ...But uh, you can keep patting my head if you want."

User Image"That was quite fun! Now then...as I was saying, the 12 Days of GUILDMAS Celebration has begun! And on behalf of the Tachibana-Hakushaku Clan, I welcome you all to join in on the celebration. It is my pleasure to bring you as much joy and cheer this Christmas as meeting my daughter and son has brought to me."

"Son?! Dad, Bel's not your...mmphph!"User Image

"Sssh, don't interrupt Dad while he's wrapping up the introduction, Sis."User Image

"Hands off Lady Narue, b*****d! I'll kill you!"User Image

"Hmph, a strong pounce...just like her mother."User Image

User Image"Why are you trying to tackle me?!"

"Because somehow I know this is YOUR fault!"User Image

User Image"Happy Holidays, everyone!"

Quote:
* ~::The 12 Days of GUILDMAS2015!::~ *
...Brought to You By Lord Seo and the Tachibana-Hakushaku Demon Clan!

It's that time again, everyone! For lights and tinsel, for presents and family! It's been another wonderful, action-packed year with all of you, and as the GUILDMAS2015!! Season comes upon us once again, a very special Holiday Special has been planned for our 7th Annual Christmas Party! Hosted by this year's special guests...the Taihaku Demon Clan!...we've got 12 Days and 12 Events planned to keep you partying the whole Season Long!

From mysteries to parties, to contests and prizes...to the annual Shipping List and 2015 Year-End Awards, we've got one incredible spectacle planned for you...so join in! Participate! And most of all, have a VERY MERRY GUILDMAS2015!

On behalf of myself...the moderator's staff...and the entire Guild, thank you for another incredible year!

-Arena Emperor, Captain of the Persona 4:FES - The Golden Guild-

Quote:
* ~::The 12 Days of GUILDMAS2015!::~ *
[Event Schedule]

Dec. 13: Shiranui's "Peace on Earth" GUILDMAS2015 Gift Exchange!
Dec. 14: Aeon and Narue's Multi-Verse Christmas! An Excellent Omake Adventure Contest!
Dec. 15: Fina's Totally BAWS Christmas! A Taihaku Christmas Collaboration Story...
Dec. 16: Yairo and Kappa's Costume Party! A Christmas Avi Contest
Dec. 17: Note this: It's Rorek Viral's Christmas Inventory Roulette Contest!
Dec. 18: A Dangerous Game! Gyuki's Deadly Trial of Riddles!
Dec. 19: Looking for Love! San's Christmas Romance Surprise! (in which San Tries to Find ANYONE for Narue but Aeon!)
Dec. 20: Lovely Suko-Chan's Christmas Shipping Show! A List of Romantic Pairs by the Demand of the (Hopeful) Future Mistress of the Taihaku Clan!
Dec. 21: Honto and Nora's Awesome Holiday Quiz Show! (That Nora Definitely Knows the Answers to!)
Dec. 22: Father and Son(?): Lord Seo Taihaku and Bel Heartilly Host the "Persona 4:FES The Golden 2015 Year-End Awards Presentation (Character Awards)"
Dec. 23: Father and Son(?): Lord Seo Taihaku and Bel Heartilly Host the "Persona 4:FES The Golden 2015 Year-End Awards Presentation (Storyline and Plot Awards)"
Dec. 24: Father and Son(?): Lord Seo Taihaku and Bel Heartilly Host the "Persona 4:FES The Golden 2015 Year-End Awards Presentation (Finale)"
Dec. 25: Seo's Last Christmas, The Tree of Wonder (Christmas Day Gifts)!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm
Oh, hey, we have someone posting here in the OOC. XD (We usually chat elsewhere)

I'm pretty sure it's Sunday, so starting somewhere not-school might be better. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 pm
Rednal
Oh, hey, we have someone posting here in the OOC. XD (We usually chat elsewhere)

I'm pretty sure it's Sunday, so starting somewhere not-school might be better. XD

Lol

Oops... Welp, so much for common sense. :/ Any suggestions then? I'm pretty much game for anything.  

BlueEmber239

Zorc James rolled 5 10-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 6, 3 Total: 19 (5-50)

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:11 pm
This is the day that I wish didn't have to come  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:31 pm
Zorc James
This is the day that I wish didn't have to come

... Why, should I be concerned? ._.  

BlueEmber239

Hibarii chan rolled 5 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 5, 4, 6 Total: 25 (5-50)

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:57 pm
Rolling for zombies I forgot about in Seika's post two turns back.

... Oh! Newbie!

Hi! I don't think I've seen you before. I am Hiba chan. Nice to meet you. If you need anything, you can just ask!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:27 pm
Hibarii chan

Lol. Hello there, It's nice to meet you too! Call me Ember, newbie, kohai, whatever you like.
I'll be sure to take you up on that offer, In the form of a possible character meet up in the future! In the meantime, I'm dealing with Necro's flirting bishounen prince who makes me laugh, and cringe a little... XD
Absolutely love it.  

BlueEmber239

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:44 pm
BlueEmber239
Oh, I am seeing that! Yokura is fun.

And yeah! We can have some interaction in the future! ^^ I have a few characters that would work.

Well, welcome to the Guild, Ember! I hope you have fun here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:28 pm
Hibarii chan

Splendid! Looking forward it it, then.

Thank you very much, and I'll be sure to.  

BlueEmber239

Arena Emperor generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:28 pm
Rolling for Hatsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:12 pm
Anyone watching Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry this season? It's a surprisingly good anime. Things just got really tense in the second to last episode too. Meanwhile, One Punch Man is just making me laugh. I'd recommend you guys check both of those out if you haven't already, they're definitely worth the watch.  

BlueEmber239

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:52 pm
I was like, the FIRST person to like One Punch Man! -jumps out of seat-

...xD Joke aside, I have been reading it since it was the original comic he drew in his spare time.

<.< The fact that it's an awesome anime now makes me happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:21 pm
Great Ryoman!

Lol. That's actually pretty cool! I was surprised to hear that he actually re-drew it from scratch and all. He sounds like a pretty cool guy from what I've heard too.

Yeah, it came out really great. I think it's top of this anime season? Anyways, it's definitely one of my favorites. If I had any complaints, I would have liked more Tornado screen time, but that's a nitpick at best.  

BlueEmber239

Great Ryoman! generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:56 pm
For the event.

Also, -nod nod-. The original artist drew it for fun, then a manga artist offered to re-release it with his art, then someone saw that and made it an anime.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games