Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:48 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

Sequences of events have happened. Keila-chan had decided to include herself within the fray. The otherwise clever ploy had a unique effect on the other dual combatants. Unfortunately...with the roof tearing in, and the disasters razing the structured dojo down to it's grounds, Doki thought that Keila's genjutsu was further effective. Wow. Pretty awesome-- A sharp shrapnel of metal lodged at the back of her thigh and left shoulderblade. The sensation of pain and the heaving smoke had her snap out of it, with Kai assisting her through the illusion. The rats were of no concern for the foundation of immediate logic drew on some sort of random attack. Whether Keila still had this in mind for her genjutsu or if it was a genjutsu at all, Doki believed it to be a critical situation.

Wear a mask for every situation. A medic and a fairly seasoned Shinobi. The time for petty brawls were over. Dislodging the shrapnel from her back, she quickly vanished. Reappeared after each of her combatants (Arielle and Keila) before hoisting them off and away from the roof and avoiding the brunt of the cataclysm itself. Of course this left no room for avoiding possible abrasions like cuts, burns, and scorching along the way. Though Doki did fine to deter them from those for the most part as she took refuge by the sledge she had created form the previous explosion. A bit of concrete and wood were broken but they formed a convenient arch that had otherwise saved them from the whole ordeal.

There was no warning. The back of her shirt was burned clean off and her back likely suffering patches of mild burns. The shrapnel embedded at the back of her thigh was removed with subtle care. "This'll give me a really bad day.." She muttered before inspecting the conditions of those nearest to her. And those were the two other kunoichi. "Are you two okay?" But what of the others?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 405/435 ❂ SP: 385/435
Theme Song

Misujage

Aquos Dragoa

Techniques/Jutsu used:
Shunshin No Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Wanryoku was beside himself in regards to his training fervor. He wanted more, and now was the time to continue. Taking his ball in his hands he leaped into the air. Now was his time to shine! [Tetsu Rakka [ Iron Drop ] [1/3] :: Incomplete]

-----Oh yeah, he was going to own some a**! Feeling the steel beneath his toes, he twinked the ball with them, and chuckled at the idea that he was now standing atop his brother's head. Well, so to speak, anyway. [Tetsu Rakka [ Iron Drop ] [2/3] :: Incomplete]

-----The fall was hilarious, and he laughed wildly as he plunged towards the ground. He landed with a monumental explosion, sending dirt and wood everywhere. He had pierced the floor and slammed into the ground beneath. [Tetsu Rakka [ Iron Drop ] [3/3] :: Complete]

-----The next technique he found interesting. He had to charge his chakra into his lower half. Sounded easy, right? So he began charging his legs and thighs with chakra. [Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ] [1/4] :: Incomplete]

-----This was harder than it looked! At first he lost it, and the second time, too. But then he realized that the chakra was set. Well, that particular part had been easy. Nevermind it was the third time before it worked. [Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ] [2/4] :: Incomplete]

-----Simple enough, he began to move, and realized he wasn't going anywhere. Swearing to himself, he began again. Apparently this was going to take another try. [Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ] [3/4] :: Incomplete]

-----That was when he felt the weight lift. He was stronger, he could move! And so he hauled his weapon into the air and leaped out of the hole he had created, ready for the next technique. [Bakuyaku Ugoki [ Explosive Movement ] [4/4] :: Complete]

-----The next one was difficult, as Zangai was already light to Wanryoku. But, he had to learn it still, right? So, he began pouring chakra into the weapon. Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] [1/4] :: Incomplete

-----Well, that was a good start. Now it was time for him to try swinging...lightly? It was confusing at this point. But the chakra slipped again as he considered how to proceed, and once more he cursed. Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] [2/4] :: Incomplete

-----Hefting the ball over his head once more he swung it around, charged with chakra. This was it, right? No more struggling for bullshit? He swung it around again, waiting for the chakra to work. Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] [3/4] :: Incomplete

-----And it did! His weapon suddenly meant nothing in his hands! It was light and destructive! Celebrating, he threw his hands, and ball, into the air. Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] [4/4] :: Complete

-----The next was the hardest, and the most odd. His techniques he knew from Zangai did something similar to this technique. Well...somewhat. So, he began to mold his chakra, forming it around Zangai. Nobi Ken [ Stretching Blade ] [1/4] :: Incomplete

-----His brother didn't seem to like it, for the wrecking ball vibrated in anger. Well, his brother could suck his right nut before he would stop learning this technique! It was useful in so many ways.The chakra he was creating rose about the ball slowly. Nobi Ken [ Stretching Blade ] [2/4] :: Incomplete

-----So this thing was like a condom for his brother, designed to protect and add extra length? He made sure to mentally send that image to Zangai, and wasn't disappointed in the annoyed flicker he got back. Nobi Ken [ Stretching Blade ] [3/4] :: Incomplete

-----The ball finally got covered, and he immediately swung the ball in a circle. Odd, that it had no extra weight but was larger! He had to test it out at some po-. Nobi Ken [ Stretching Blade ] [4/4] :: Complete

-----And that was when there came a blast from behind him, knocking Wanryoku to his knees.

-----As far as explosions went, it was a doozy. The explosion destroyed everything, that much was certain from how little debris landed on him and how loud falling debris was that came from the distance. Smoke and the crackling of fire was the next sound he heard, and it made him itch. What had happened? Where had the attack come from? Was it a training gone wrong? But raising his head and looking around he knew without a doubt this had been no act of accident, no wrong move on the part of some training jounin. No, this was full on assault of the demoralizing kind. Flashbacks to the days of the Clan Wars came to mind, and he knew this would be something brutal. But his main concern was the source of the attack. Where was the user of this jutsu?

-----Then he heard voices, calling for help.

-----Immediately Wanryoku, who had just realized was apparently under a large part of the roof, stood up with a roar and knocked the debris atop him away. His cry, he hoped, would let others know that there was at least someone out here that had heard them. Turning to the side he looked at Zangai, untouched or damaged, and turned to cast his eyes about. His brother would be safe, since his form was nearly indestructible. He saw others moving, one of them being the medical Jounin he remembered having met from time to time here in the village. So, not an enemy then, which meant he still had no target. For the moment just knowing others were alive meant more to him than having someone to punish for this. Casting his eyes about once more, he remembered something: Kaileer. Kaileer had been here, training much the same as he had been. That meant the young male was somewhere nearby! He stood and took ahold of a nearby chunk of stone wall and lifted it with literally no concern for its weight, tossing aside something that nearly four other men would have normally had to work together to move. It fell somewhere in the distance, but Wanryoku wasn't looking there, for beneath the stone had been two wounded shinobi that had been training as well. Grunting, he picked them up and tossed them over his shoulders. Hopefully their wounds would allow for such mistreatment.

-----The question still remained as to who was left, and being silent midst the crackling flames would serve no one at all. He raised his voice high, his words carried to all corners of the particular area. "Where survivors? Are there survivors? Need help, call out, and I come to help!" His words were clumsy, simple, but hopefully with the deafening volume with which he spoke others who might be buried would hear and try some way to respond.

-----Especially Kaileer.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Mahaha!~
Tao-Benshin

Redera Issun

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 0 0 :: r y σ
2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 0 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 6 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

-----αfter training, I'd stopped because two kunoichi, one the green haired jounin--Doki, I think she was called--, and the other a new face, had decided to go at it. Being me, I considered being chivalrous and 'helping', but I was certain the jounin could handle herself and I didn't really want to get involved. The new face, a red haired girl with a nasty attitude, seemed relentless in her belief that Doki had purposely caused a fight when she had clearly been the one to do so. Besides that, there were two girls fighting. That wasn't a common sight.
-----It didn't take long for another girl, for whatever reason, to join in the fight.
-----I must have jumped about a foot in the air from what I thought for half a second was an explosion near me. I turned my gaze, eyes wide, in search of the source. To my relief the massive boom had been from Wanryoku tossing the wrecking ball. While that in and of itself was nerve wracking, it was better than other possibilities. Wanryoku then proceeded to start cheering excessively.
-----The events after are still a blur to me.
-----I'd had maybe a half a second to register what was happening before I was hit, and time didn't slow down for me like stories always claimed. There was an immense burst of white light and fire, a wave of sound so loud I couldn't hear it, and then my vision went black as the heat hit me.
-----The first thing I registered after was ringing, a high pitched nothingness. Whatever was happening, I could hear none of it. I could feel panic well in the pit of my stomach. Was I deaf? Because I was clearly alive.
-----...I think.
-----No. Fingers are moving. Dirt crumbled beneath their tips as I curled both hands into fists. I couldn't hear it, but I felt my breath wheezing in and out of my lungs. It was hard, like there was a great pressure on my chest.
-----I didn't want to see what had happened, but I dared to open my eyes. The world was hazy, unfocused, and splotches of darkness filmed my vision from the bright light just before I had blacked out. They faded, but my view was limited where I lay, the side of my face pressed against cracked earth. I was afraid to move. How badly was I injured? Why couldn't I feel it?
-----From my limited view, I could see debris, flames licking what was now a black, smoke-filled sky. Was everyone else alright? What about Wanryoku? No, I was almost certain he could withstand this. At least I hoped.
-----I had to save myself before I could worry about other. That gave me the determination to try to stand. I moved my arms forward, above my head to give me leverage. They felt sluggish, heavy, covered in some mix of burns and dirt and what I was sure was blood. My blood? Probably. I was light. Something like that would have sent me soaring.
-----Gritting my teeth, I lifted my head, my neck, my shoulders, and tried to drag myself forward.
-----That was the first paralyzing pain I felt. What little breath I had left me, and I let my head drop back down. It had jolted me into reality. I could faintly hear my lungs struggle for air through the pain, as well as the coughing that seized me a moment later. The ringing, however, still conquered the rest of my hearing.
-----When the bought finally ended, I dragged up the energy to survey my situation this time instead of trying to move again. I turned awkwardly onto my side, realizing the weight I'd felt wasn't on my chest but on my legs. They were both trapped by some sort of debris too heavy for me to wiggle out of, the right more solidly wedged than the left. The left I could at least move around about a half inch. I tried to pull it free, but that just caused another jolt up my spine and I stopped. That was probably for the best anyway. One wrong move and whatever I was trapped under could crush my legs the rest of the way.
-----I faced what could be called forward again, I mustered up the breath to call out. "Help!" My voice sounded pathetic, what I could hear of it anyway. but at this point I didn't care. For all I knew, no one else was alive, though I sincerely hoped that wasn't the case.

r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 1 5 / 3 1 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +60 Chakra/ +60 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Wanryoku heard a voice somewhere to the side. Oh, not like it was really loud compared to the massive amount of flames and still falling debris, but he had been trying to listen for it. Immediately he turned about, casting his eyes about midst the smoke and fire. Where was that sound, like a mewling kitten, somewhere nearby? No, it was further out. He moved forward, balancing the two on his shoulders, his eyes sweeping side to side, though he had to pause to wipe them every few minutes due to smoke effecting them. Gods, did they burn! There came a crash from behind him, more of the roof and walls falling in, and he knew that he had little time before the place would come crashing down. But that was the least of his greatest fears. That fear was what drove him further into the smoke, into the raining wood and stone, searching for his newest friend and ally.

-----He had a great fear that this was only the first of several attacks.

-----Memories came to him of those wars, those days where ninjutsu bathed his frozen home in molten metal and stone. He remembered well the explosions, the destruction such jutsu and creations would bring to the field of battle and to the lives of those outside it. Deep down, reverberating in his bones, with the force of a thousand pyremounts erupting, with the soul-shattering wrench of the earthrockings.

-----War had come to Kumogakure.

-----That was when he saw his friend, his leg wrenched at an odd angle. His experience on the field told him the appendage had yet to snap, but the pain would still be incredible. Reaching down without a word he grabbed the side of the stone portcullis in one mighty hand and, with his arm flexing, hefted and threw the debris into the distance. The crash, and the resulting smaller crashes, were hastily ignored for the moment. They simply never happened. Wanryoku looked down at Kaileer with a genuine smile, though there was urgency to his expression. "Come. We get others, go to safety." From the black ash and blood on his body it appeared he was hurt, but again that experience showed him that Kaileer was not out for the count. Not yet, anyway. Turning, he faced towards were Doki had been standing in the distance and tried to see through the clouds of smoke and ash. Were she and the others safe? His stinging eyes would not tell him, however.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Mahaha!~
Tao-Benshin

Redera Issun

両 0 0 :: r y σ
2 5 0 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 0 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 6 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                ". . N-No. . this has to be a dream. . No. . B-Balmung. . I. . I ." Dead words reached the ears of no one around as the long young man sat in the flaming area, eyes wide from the devastation and destruction all around. In the midst of it all, wisped feints here and there; stood a expression only few could recognize. Sadness. Utter, sadness. It engulfed him, giving off a completely horrid aura from the broken soul he now claimed, Akasuchi could only watch in pain as blood further leaked across the floor. Attention on his fallen comrade. The one who'd been with him since he entered Kumogakure - Balmung, his pet boar. It heaved time and time again as the rubble further buried it, squealing lightly to it's master in attempts to get him to flee the scene of burning pyre. Everything around him, lite in the flames of death and destruction. And to think, this was the very element he chose to wield. ". . No. . Balmung. . Please. . " He couldn't . . there was just no way this was happening. "C'mon! No! You can't be dying! You're my best friend! B-Balmung, please!" Staring forward at the olden boar, he placed a hand on it's snot, which still held the wet coldness it usually did. Again, all it did was release a silent upheaval in attempts to push Akasuchi's hand away.

No! He couldn't just let this happen! There had to be some way to save Balmung! Some way to keep him alive til help arrived!" H-Hey! Anyone! Please! My friend is hurt! He's dying! C'mon! P-Please!" But he soon realized there was no one around him and those that were, had fallen to the mass of flames still capturing the dojo walls alive. His eyes once again shook with shock, expression gaping as if this was unbelievable. Those around him, these people, they. . they. . ! They were dead! Burning up dead! And he couldn't do anything to help anyone! W-Why was this happening to him, at this time?! "I. . No. . Hello. ." Words could do nothing in this situation. Sadness wouldn't either, but that was the thing which claimed his heart. Baring barely any further feeling, Akasuchi turned back to Balmung whom all but ceased breathing at this point. A feint sigh of air was the only thing coming from him and that was far apart. Tears streamed down the face of the pink haired genin; eyes shut as he just sat there on his knees, falling down to his hands. Why was he so weak?! Why couldn't he ever help anyone?!

This fire; this was the very element he'd chosen to use as his deciding factor as a ninja and yet, it was causing so much destruction to him of all people! Fire wasn't supposed to do this to him! It was his ally! His! So why?! Why turn against it's one true heir?! It's owner?! Opening his eyes for a moment, Akasuchi caught the sight of Balmung pushing it's head forward one last time, wanting it's master to leave it to die, but. . there was just no way! He couldn't just opt to head out like this! "I won't go, no matter how many times you do that! I won't leave until I get someone to heal you and if you die. . then. . then. ." Slamming his head on the ground, the young one only furthered his own disappointment. ". . Then I'll just die too! I'm worthless if I can't help my friends!" He'd made his choice. His decision. There was nothing else left to be said. Raising up for a moment, Akasuchi stared down to the now breathless body of his lost pet. . No, his lost best friend. In those moments, he recalled when he first met Balmung as a piglet. How he fed him and nursed him to being the huge boar he was today. . and now. .

It was too much to bare.

Smashing his head down onto the dojo floor as the fire dared come closer; he merely lost himself further in despair. Too weak to do anything! This is how he'd always been! ". . Tch. . couldn't even save your friend. . You're hopeless. ." There was a voice deep within him that spoke as the shattered vessel peered to the ceiling, tears coming down his eyes in pure shock. Blood leaked from the mark of the earlier smashing point, streaming down the young mans face. ". . Completely worthless. Just stay there and die. . " Stay. . and die. ? That didn't seem so bad right now. . Still in this position of shock, Akasuchi's eyes began to shift, twirling before turning a deepened crimson matching the blood leaking from his forehead. A single black spiral, the tomoe, forming within the pool of dark blood like texture within the rim; his sharingan having taken hold. But for what? What would this even do for him? At this point, it was better to just stay here and die. ". . Useless. . I'm. . so useless. . " Soon, he too would be a burning husk like everyone else around him.

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chakra :: 180 [ 000 ] | Stamina :: 320 [ 0 ] | Rank ::Genin | Class :: Taijutsu | Bloodline

The direction Airi happened to run in was none other than the place she had been earlier that day - The Dojo. It was in ruins now, flames flickering around wildly, consuming all that was in its path. The young Genin, either brave or incredibly stupid, ran straight into the madness. It was strange for her, knowing that she possessed Suiton - water - as an element, and yet, she was useless. If earlier in the day she had focused on learning such techniques, then she could put the flames out now. But as it was, the only techniques she knew involved alcohol. And alcohol burned. Grabbing the scarf Black had given her, she tied it around her face, covered her nose and mouth to try to protect herself from the smoke that was rising. Eventually, and quite by accident, she nearly stumbled over the body of a pink haired Genin, laying on the floor. "Tch! Come on!"

Voice slightly muffled by the scarf, she would lean down slightly and grab the back of the boy's shift, getting a tight grip so she could grab him and drag him behind her. This young man was no doubt heavier and much larger than Airi was, but as she ran, it seemed that there was no stopping her. Nothing was going to slow her down. Dodging any burning debris that fell, she yanked the Genin in front of her and pulled him quite a distance away from the remains of the Dojo. Coming to a stop where they could no longer feel the heat, she helped the pink haired boy lay on his back comfortably. Removing Black's scarf, she would pour some of the sake from her gourd onto the material and press it to the Genin's forehead, wiping the blood from his cut and wrapping the scarf around his head as a bandage.

Although she wasn't generally the empathetic type, she could tell the boy she was tending to was unbalanced by something. Resting her hand gently on his arm as a feeble attempt to comfort him, she would glance away awkwardly. She wasn't nurturing; she was Bakemonoko. "Rin! Tin! Jin!" Calling for the red panda babies, she waited until they arrived by her side before giving directions. "I'm going to go back to make sure nobody else needs help, stay here with him."

The Sleeping Pacifist

Dcme

a.renee.w

Devoted Seeker

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:11 am
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician
Sakakugan

Keila watched as the two fell into her simple illusion only to snap out of her focus with something coming from this distance. Silencing her singing the girl had to not only make way from Arielle's attack but the collapsing roof above them. A long piece of metal piping came down her way. Stumbling out of the way Keila avoided most of the pipe but a bit of it still smacked her hard in the back knocking her into the ground with rumble falling all over her cutting and bruising. "What is going on!?" She couldn't help but think to herself as she slipped out a mask she had purchased in Takumi with her sensei. Not knowing what was in the air she figured it was a safe bet to put it on. Best be prepared then sorry?

Just as the girl was getting back onto her feet Doki grabbed her. Realizing that things were still falling Keila acted quickly, or as quickly as the shock would allow her too. Forming a quick group of hand seals a mini tornado of wind would surround the three women acting as a guard against the falling debri.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Kaze no Yoroi: Armor of Wind D

Redera Issun

Misujuge
Is it safe to assume i can remove the effect on you misu? oO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:26 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145:: AC 900 :: Ryo 0

Haituro had the goofy smile still on his face as he watched the two women talk. The smile slowly faded as Haituro noticed a faint whistle and looked at both women. "I know you're both supposed to have better hearing than me, but do you hear that?" Haituro looked up and saw it, a mortar round rapidly approaching the dojo. He didn't hesitate, he leaped forward tackling both Igarashi and Mariko to the ground not meaning to do it forcefully but as he leaped the mortar hit shoving him forward slightly quicker than he had intended.

The explosion rocked the afternoon and a hunk of marble went flying over the three of them as they lay on the ground crashing into the tree with a large crack. The mighty tree at first only listed to one side then slowly fell toward the dojo its leaves almost instantly catching fire. The heat from the burning dojo and tree baked at Haituro's back. Haituro sat up and looked at the devastation wild eyed. "There were people in there, what the hell!" He jumped to his feet and looked down at the two women, "What do we do?" He extended both of his hands down to them to help both of them to their feet while looking at Kazurai.

He stood there a while longer scratching the back of his head coughing slighty as a puff of a breeze lofted some of the smoke coming from the burning building in his direction. Haituro then covered his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt before ripping the sleeve off and tying it around his face making a makeshift mask covering his nose and mouth.

samuraixxgurl
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 am
Aquos Dragoa

Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Prepared for anything, but not prepared for this. The rumble of the stone and metal building caused her to pause. That didn't come from inside, but it was far too late to worry about such thing. What contraption of flames was this that broke through the roof. Hailing marble and silver in a wide sorted radius. Spinning abruptly once more, knocking the debris away using a wall of chakra to defend herself. OH MY GOD IT'S A HEAVENLY SPIN, DEAR HEAVENS MODS LOOK! SHE IS SPINNING AND RELEASING CHAKRA! ROTATION! No, that s**t wasn't going to be messing up her perfectly kept body. Nothing else would she have to worry about, before the flames could devour her she was snatched up and pulled away. Arielle, after being set down, was checking her hair for dirt and debris. She couldn't go into a fight, if there was to be a fight. Looking any kind of way, she wasn't Doki, all burned and ruined. I mean she appreciated the assistance, but it wasn't something she was going to ever admit. "I was about to stop the fire before you interrupted me." Arielle scoffed, inspecting the burns around her legs. Some of her pants were missing, and the shoes almost seemed useless. Veins tightening around her eyes so she could inspect the area. Whatever nonsense Keila pulled was wearing off nicely. Hopefully by her own accord. "I don't see another one coming." Not that she knew which direction it came from, she would simply have to continue examining the skies at all degrees. Sliding her injured legs in towards her chest. Let me catch the b*****d that did this ..

User Image

Chakra:: 0220/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 am
[please keep some semblance of a post order, and only post once per cycle. Double posting is against the rules. Additionally, this attack is a Area of effect style attack that could ahve at least affected everyone. Please treat is as such (S ranked attack)]

Unhindered, the fire would continue to consume the dojo, the flames igniting many of the bags, dummies, walls, screens, doors, etc in the area. It would take a good bit of time to fight these flames, and even then it seemed the location would need considerable repairs.

(1/3)

(2/4)  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 am
[ [ Invocation of the Judge ] ]

Having been called to witness the event here I would merely like to point out, as Yoko has stated. The explosion was the equivalent of an S-Ranked Jutsu, and as such you are all expected to react as such. Most replies I see here have done quiet well in response to this, and in some cases created good character drama or injuries that will become future problems, DCME and Lanafaer respectively, but I have to call one of you out to question now. For this I apologize, but as my job states and the rules of position I must do it lest I be lax in my duties.

Misujage

Your use of a 'Wall of Chakra' to prevent the debris from the initial impact of the shell against the building was not matched to any technique and consumed no chakra, thereby it is an illegal move as Debris as such could be considered at least a C-Ranked attack, on top of the S-Ranked Technique. The later I'm abating because of the Jounin intervention to save your life, but I will ask that you either re-write your post to include a technique or to show some other method of your safety than an indiscriminate wall of Chakra.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image

-----ι thought for a moment no one had heard my call. Or maybe no one was there to hear it. I tried again to get free, but quickly gave up. I laid my head back down, eyes closed, and decided it was best to wait until someone came searching for survivors.
-----I don't think more than a few minutes passed before I felt the ground tremble ever so slightly, evenly spaced apart. I opened my eyes when the trembling grew stronger to who I was almost certain was Wanryoku standing over me. He reached down and the pressure on my legs vanished.
-----Relief and pain equally flooded over me now that my right leg was allow to straighten again. I sharply sucked in a breath. "Damn it..." But at the giant's urgent tone, I mustered up all the energy I could and forced myself up.
-----It was slow going thanks to vertigo. I pushed myself up to my knees first and almost tipped back over when my vision swayed, but, taking a deep breath, I managed to get up to my feet. I gingerly put weight on my right leg and decided rather quickly to shift it back to the left. Curling my hands into fists, I fought to steady myself. I couldn't let myself go into shock, not right now. Not until we were safe. I looked up at Wanryoku and nodded to him in thanks. He had saved not only me but two other shinobi who had been knocked out in the blast. I would have said something but my mouth was too dry, so instead I gestured for him to follow and started off, limping, toward what used to be the exit to the dojo's grounds.

r y σ :: 両 0 0
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 2 5 / 3 2 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 1 5 / 3 1 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 0 / 1 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved stability [Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing - C Rank]
• Improved agility [Stage Three; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Circle Walking - C Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +60 Chakra/ +60 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +10 Chakra/ +10 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• D-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 1 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

Doki didn't really expect much gratitude. But at least the little imp had some sense to use her bloodline for good. "Can you look for any other wounded? Maybe under fallen debris?" It would be gruesome to imagine but reality was nothing like a controlled faucet. The injuries were less grave than they had pegged for. Keila included, for she fared fairly well. It was especially clever to use doppelgangers in that sort of situation. A silly forgetfulness had the bashful Kunoichi blushing in secret embarrassment. Bahaha... I guess

The hazards of fire in an unstable structure (still deteriorating) was at risk. But people were still here. Walking was gonna be painful, especially with one of her legs all busted. Least it wasn't her ankle. And anyway, the condition of the other two didn't look so good...but not so bad either. The smugness on the Hyuuga was still there. After she pretty much asked those favors to the girl, Doki geared her head around as she heard several pleas for help and agony. Where she looked at, Doki caught the gaze of an extremely tall man with silver features. She intended on beckoning him to the other young lad who had cried for help but that was already mended to. Who else-- Wait.

Flamingo b*****d? He was hunched over. Was he--dead? The heat of the flames still lingering made the scenery still difficult to see no matter how much she craned her head. Smoke was still obscure in some areas. No! Another figure had gone to him, overlapping his form before leaving him. What did that mean? Was he taken--care of? "Oi, Keila!" Wincing from the pain, she still pointed in the direction of the pink haired boy. "If you can move..I think I saw a few people in there. Do you think you can send a clone to dig them out?" Being a healer, Doki could definitely do her job. But not in conditions so reckless as this. After all, they don't know when another beam will fall or if the entire husk of this once prosperous dojo will all together.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 405/435 ❂ SP: 385/435
Theme Song

Misujage

Aquos Dragoa

Lanfaer

Dcme

Techniques/Jutsu used:
Shunshin No Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:08 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Black&& The Ranton
User Imageɴʙᴜ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴘs / ᴋᴜᴍᴏɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ / ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ: ʀᴀɴᴛᴏɴ / sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ (332/332) / ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ (497/517)
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
                                                                            ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ,
                                                                            ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
                                                                            ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴍʏ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴡᴀʏ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

&&&&&&&&&ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ sᴏᴜʟs

Quickly rushing the panda trio made their way to Airi in order to aid her, as the crow clone quickly shot towards the helpless left over people. The clone quickly scooping up the cat eared girl, and rushing off to Doki's direction.'' Oi! Airi! Try to get those people to the closest medics! '' Setting the ebony cat eared female down on a safer ground he quickly darted off near the dojo and found itself to Doki.'' How many are missing? '' He asked as he looked around at the flames gathering. Prepping to take off once more he awaited directions.

Ѻ
Ѻ Ͼ【 Clone 】
Mask of Black

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ]
Official Description:
Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Uchiha Itachi. This technique allows Itachi to create a clone composed of crows. The Itachi clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain his consciousness. This allows him to speak and react while in crow form.
Guild Description: See official description.

Total Chakra Used: 20
Total Stamina Used:

Jutsu Learning

Items On person

Items given to by Thanatos:
    Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
    < 300 Ryo >
    A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
    < 1500 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Chuunin rank.
    • Can only be purchased twice.

Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
    < 2000 Ryo >
    Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom).
    • Requires Jounin rank.
    • Can only be purchased once.

Cloak [x1]
    < 100 Ryo >
    A standard cloak. Comes in a variety of colors and looks!

Breath Mask [x1]
    < 800 Ryo >
    Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

Chakra Projectile Pack: Large [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A package of three large projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning fuma-shuriken, electric twin-kunai, etc.)

Cursed Mask [x1]
    < 1000 Ryo >
    A red, engraved mask with no mouth hole. While worn, it grants the wearer immunity to Genjutsu and Dojutsu below A-Rank, but drains an incredible amount of Chakra while doing so. It is extremely brittle, and drains 50 Chakra per post that it is worn. If the wearer’s Chakra runs out while the mask is still on, the wearer’s spirit will linger near the body until it either fades away or the mask is removed or broken.

Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
    < 3500 Ryo >
    Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
    ( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
    |Cost: 両 110 Ryo
    |Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

|Wish Tag
    |Cost: 両 20 Ryo
    |Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
    < 500 Ryo >
    A small scroll capable of concealing up to three weapon sized objects.
    • Requires Jounin rank.

Dcme

samuraixxgurl

Redera Issun

a.renee.w

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:11 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (400) / (6600) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 230/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kazurai was enjoying his shrimp when he looked over at this half nakid girl with very... devoloped features while she shared alot of the same of Igarashi. White cat ears, white cat tail. She had started to join them as he blushed slightly mainly because she looked alot like Igarashi other than her darker skin complexion. Really enjoying himself he started to feel as though he had found a good group of people even though he had not known .. Mariko he thought her name was and Haituro all that well. Finishing off his Tempura he stood up walking closer to the one side of Igarashi. Looking down at her for a moment then looking back up to his clone slowly opening the door to the dojo.

A light flashed he heard the dull whistle just before the impact but he had just assumed that it was one of them whistling for the hell of it. The light was so bright and he felt such a powerful wind from what seemed to be way bigger than any futon blast Igarashi has yet to perform. 'This was no accident' Standing for a moment as he looked towards the dojo seeing his clone engulfed in flames and undoubtedly torched. Seeing a large piece of the roof about the size of half of a vehicle flying towards them he glanced down at Igarashi and the others and back at the piece hurling towards them.

Kazurai was instantly in a flashback standing at the gates of Kumogakure watching his parents leave for their mission. He waved at them frantically with a grin on his face of how proud his mom and dad were. Suddenly an overwhelming feeling of worry engulfed him. He chased after them to get them to come back but all the running moved him no further towards them. He screamed out to them but no sound was heard. As he stood helpless he watched them fall over from some unknown cause but could see them holding hands breathing no more. Seeing everyone in the village stand over him looking down as if he simply let them die. Gripping himself tightly the pain was too great he could not handle it anymore, a tearing feeling coming from his heart and fighting its way to the surface, scratching along the way. Gritting his teeth from the pain everything turned white.

(Midnight Wake skill used - 20 Chakra)

Kazurai was standing back at the dojo hunched over slightly holding the midnight wake firmly in his hands blade extended away from him tilted towards the soil. Turning back to the others he saw the piece of roof laying in two on both sides of them. Noticing that Haituro had pulled them down to the ground just in case so that it would not hit them regardless. His eyes displayed no hesitation. Quickly sheathing the sword he quickly slapped the ground summoning the water to rise all the way up to the door of the dojo and surrounding it so that the fire would not spread. (Water Basin jutsu - 20 chakra) He noticed that the fire was spreading fast across the entire dojo all that would do is keep the fire contained to the dojo itself. Chunks of roof falling where the blast hit the building. An entire gaping hole from where it was hit. Thinking a mortar shell hit it by the looks of it. In which case the enemy has not yet breached the village, or if they have they were doing so right now. This type of attack was meant to cause massive damage along with causing panic and disorder within the ranks.

Raijin quickly jumping onto a rock preferring not to get wet. Kazurai turned to the others while a clone quickly manifested from the waters near him. (Water Body Clone Technique - 75 chakra) Walking towards them he spoke without delay. "Listen up! Kumogakure is under attack. All of your training up to this point, it all was for this." Looking over at Igarashi trying to show a bit of softness in his eyes. "This is no small attack this is the real deal. I don't know if it is an opposing nation or just a well organized attack group. But ether way Kumo has already been damaged badly. If you take notice to the damage of the dojo and the smoke clouds in the distance id say they also hit the Raikage's office and somewhere else in town. Perhaps an inaccurate shot. But regardless this is serious. Anything you had planned is now canceled. Survival and usefulness to our village is top priority right now. Mariko I'm unsure of your ability's but I see that headband hanging out of your pocket, so I know that you are a ninja of the cloud. We will be forming up as a team. Normally Igarashi, Haituro and myself are assigned to Myurai as a team but under the recent events we need to form up to better our chances of survival. As well, Myurai is inside he building and could be injured or worse. So I will be taking command of this team for the time being."

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None

Kazurai's clone approached the others to help them up as he continued to speak. "I'll need your information about what you can do and what you specialize in. I'll decide the placement of everyone while we move depending on your ability's. Igarashi! I'll leave Mariko in your capable hands and I myself will look after Haituro." Looking back towards the Dojo. "Our first task at hand is getting anyone still alive out of that dojo and we will try to find Myurai if we can. His help would be invaluable."

Title: Evacuation of one place (thread) :: III
Information: In the event of an attack or natural disaster, searching & successfully escorting people to a safe location is performed. Must have at least two other shinobi help.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 2 per shinobi
Note: Does not award ryo. +450 A.C.

Turning towards the dojo ready to begin standing ankle deep in water as debris fall down around them being put out instantly by the water. Turning his head towards the others still listening for anything they might have had to say. "Questions?"

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games