Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:13 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

:: Genin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline (Hari) :: Kumogakure :: Chakra: 375 ::Stamina 145

Haituro looked around for a moment then started to form hand seals. He quickly formed then then took a deep breath and exhaled a cloud of odorless colorless gas. Doing so he looked towards Kazurai's clone. "You may want to back up for this it could be dangerous for you, being made of water and all." taking that moment he brought a flame to the palm of his hand as Igarashi had taught him.

Kita no Jutsu [ Aerial Explosion Technique ] 1/3

Once he had the flame he raised his hand in the air quickly shooting a tiny fireball up into the cloud of gas he had exhaled and instantaneously the fireball began to expand rapidly. A roar of fire greeted this expansion as well as immense heat. what little of the water that was left on the ground from Kazurai and his spar was evaporating quickly as the flame grew pulling in air from around them to feed the raging inferno.

Kita no Jutsu [ Aerial Explosion Technique ] 2/3

Haituro jumped back out of range of this quickly expanding inferno feeling he wasn't very safe standing under it. He watched as the explosion happened feeling a bit proud of himself but also hoping it would die down soon. It took a few minutes but the gas blew off and all that was left was some more burning shrubs and he had actually caught the tree his clone was standing in during the spar on fire.

Kita no Jutsu [ Aerial Explosion Technique ] 3/3 (Learned)

Once at a distance he seemed was safe from his inferno he had set ablaze Haituro wasted no time preparing to learn his next technique. Standing absolutely still he began to focus his chakra around his feet. He began to carve away at the stone beneath his feet silently and without any indication he was doing so.

Sekkai Saka [ Rock Hill Creation ] 1/5

As he stood there he watched his fire burn across the yard in a peaceful trance. This allowed him to move his chakra quickly and more efficiently carving deep within the earth. Preparing to raise the earth beneath him towards the sky above he raised his foot off the earth beneath him.

Sekkai Saka [ Rock Hill Creation ] 2/5

He quickly and forcefully brought his foot down to earth creating a shock wave that pushed the earth he had carved up out of the ground. It felt like an earthquake beneath him but he slowly began to rise 5 feet, 10 feet, 15 feet, he kept raising now he was on a level with the second floor of the dojo.

Sekkai Saka [ Rock Hill Creation ] 3/5

Haituro tested his footing on this hill, it seemed the top of it, the only part that wasn't sloped, was still solid earth. The rest had turned into shale rock, a nightmare to traverse. He brought a foot forward and kicked lightly at the top of the slope and it created a tiny avalanche of shale tumbling to the bottom of the hill as he continued to raise.

Sekkai Saka [ Rock Hill Creation ] 4/5

Once at the peak of his ascent, 45 feet above where he previously was Haituro looked down once more. He was now above the roof top of the dojo, the roof within jumping distance but he didn't feel the need or desire to make such a jump. Once more Haituro focused his chakra around his feet and stomped the ground again and it slowly began to sink back to ground level.

Sekkai Saka [ Rock Hill Creation ] 5/5 (learned)

Once Haituro reached the ground he looked around at the crowed that had formed at the dojo and shrugged. Haituro realized he had been training for a few days non-stop now. He felt much stronger than when he came to the dojo, and had put up a good fight against Kazurai who was a rank above him which made him proud of himself. "Lets see what others are up to." Haituro crouched down digging a foot firmly into the earth and with a leap he was next to Kazurai. Haituro then extended a hand and tapped Kazurai on the shoulder "Yo.".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 am
User Image
Mariko Fuyu Sayomi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/Medical | Chakra 300/300 | Stamina: 175/175~

She raced towards the academy entrance but not before stopping at the door and taking a couple sniffs of the air. She could have sworn that she smelled something burning. Thinking they might have just had a wood stove inside she shrugged it off and opened the doors walking in. Once inside she noticed a few students training and practicing with kunai. Walking over to the scrolls she took a moment to think of what she wanted to learn first. Grabbing the medical scroll considering she has had her eye on it for some time now. Looking it over and seeing what would have been helpful in the future.

{Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] 1/3 attempt}

Finding a suitable technique called Healing Hands she looked around to find that no one was injured grabbing another scroll off the wall of the raiton nature. Looking it over she found a jutsu that she thought would be a perfect match for her and Moshi. "What do you think girl? Do you want to be a bolt of lightning?" Moshi mewed in excitement to the idea. Standing back to show Moshi how it had to be performed she tried to focus her stance and leaped forward landing right on her chest slamming her face into the floorboards.

{Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] Moshi 1/1 Jutsu Learned}

Moshi came up and give her a small lick on the cheek as if to tell her to keep trying. Turning around the small kitten tried to aim for an area where no one was. Focused for a moment, then tensed up her fur and leaped forward transforming into a very thin strand of lightning shooting about the room bouncing off the walls several times before landing abruptly into a students neck. Moshi appeared on the other side of the student extremely dazed quickly falling over on her side.

{Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] 1/4 Attempt}

Mariko getting up quickly running over to the shocked victim who had just fallen to his knees from the pain. Running right past the boy she scooped up Moshi. "Oh my god are you alright honey?" Moshi mewed meekly in response. Looking over at the boy with a nasty look "Hey watch where your going you could have really hurt my cat!" The boys eyes were slightly vacant and there was a slight scar on his neck from where Moshi had struck him. 'Oh a victim! Now I can practice my medical jutsu!' Dropping down to her knees she quickly shoved the boy onto his back and climbed on top of him. His face turning beet red as she did so. "Don't worry I'm a professional." She placed her hands over his neck and tried to focus her chakra into her palms to mend the wound. The boy tossed and turned a bit yelling out in pain as she did so.

{Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] 2/4 Attempt}

Moshi looked at Mariko a bit concerned. She returned the look and proceeded to tell the boy to knock it off and it would be easier if he stopped moving. She forced much more chakra into her palms pushing it right against the wound on his neck. Hearing choking sounds coming from the boy told her that was not the correct method of the technique.

{Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] 3/4 Attempt}

She backed off slightly letting him get some air. Thinking to herself what she could be doing wrong. She stood up quickly returning to the scroll and read it over once more. A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. The scroll read. Returning to the boy who was holding his neck and slightly sitting up again. Jumping back onto him again causing him to bash his head off the floor. "Don't worry I can fix that too! I'm going to be an amazing medical ninja." Returning her hands to his neck she focused the chakra into a small ball between her hands pressing it against his throat.

{Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] 4/4 Jutsu Learned}

Focusing more seriously now she let the ball of the chakra rub along the wound that was caused by Moshi. Watching it as it slowly disappeared completely. She was most pleased with herself that she was able to learn the jutsu. The boy sat up as she stepped to the side letting him. "Now for that head." The boys eyes went wide as he stood up quickly and ran out of the Academy yelling something about he didn't want any more healing. Shrugging to herself she didn't care a whole lot she only wanted to help. Picking Moshi back up and placing her on her shoulder.

{Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] 2/3 Attempt}

She place Moshi by a small water fountain so that she could grab a small drink. Then turning towards a wall she wanted to try the lightning transformation again. Doing what she did before only this time putting more seriousness into it. Actually trying to picture becoming a strand of lightning she jumped again managing to do it. Everything in the room seemed to rush moving extremely fast towards the wall planning to bounce off of it as Moshi had but instead slamming face first into it returning to her normal state.

Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] 3/3 Jutsu Learned

Almost falling over she regained her balance turning around with a bit more of a pissy attitude she tried once more. Doing everything as before but with much more determination. Launching herself with more force this time she bounced all over the room. It was literally a blur for her but after a moment she canceled the jutsu and landed a bit sloppy rolling along the floor stopping right under Moshi. Her eyes rattled around in her head for a moment before her young kitten began to come into focus. "Did I do ok?"

Moshi mewed at her closing her eyes some in delight.

User Image

Moshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Kitty | Chakra 150/150 | Stamina: 87/87~

Uzu_KuroTenshi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:19 am
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Her hands acted before her mouth did, shoving the havoc of unsightly green hair out of her path towards the academy. A lot of activity seemed to be going on here, maybe there was a fight to be had. "Oh, excuse me." It was spoken with even less than half a heart. Left hand flipping through the long brown strands of hair. Tossing it so it swayed in the direction of the woman she had just moved. As if she was going to do something about it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:37 am
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&( Kodoki&&Dokijima )
User Image
                        Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.
                        I ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ.
                        I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I sᴇɴsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ.

Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.&&&&

Unknowing and minding her business, poor Doki was pushed. Her body moving forward while her feet stumbled. Luckily, she caught her footing and turned around only to be met with brown rivers of hair. Her eyes squinted in her shrewdness. She's really pretty but... You bitc- Wait, wait... It was probably an accident... Though it REALLY didn't feel like one, Doki took a step back. The green haired kunoichi would assume that it was just general clumsiness. Only, the inflection behind her 'excuse me' suggested a lack of care. The tweak of annoyance was still in her face but that too eventually was replaced with a nervous smile. "It's okay, just mind your way." And with that, she crossed her arms, looking away. Tch.. The back of her head was still trying to get over it. But decided to start stretching.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 435/435 ❂ SP: 435/435
Theme Song

Acquos Dragoa

Misujage

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:42 am
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Mind your way ... She caught herself coughing, no ... scoffing, after hearing such words. Not like she needed any specific orders to mind her own way, but she wasn't going to be spoken to like a child by someone with lime colored split ends. "I was minding my own way, you were in it. So I moved you. Good to know it's okay though, next time you get in my way. It might not just be a push." Her eyes rolled from the green haired woman, turning about swiftly so her hair followed the path of her head. Not walking, just yet. "Anything else to say?" She mocked while blowing a subtle bit of air across her fingers. Like a cat sharpening their claws for a fight.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:59 am
User Image

This itty bitty mouse appeared to have a taste for dying but hadn't really tried it yet. Doki had to stop her monkeying stretches short. Easily turning back around to face the little short stack with shadows carving her current features. What a lousy little girl! Didn't people with pretty faces nowadays at least sport the right attitude to match? To think she was pushed by such a midget.. Her brows were fairly relaxed however. Save for the magma churning about her nerves. "So now we're gonna have a problem." She sighed, waving a hand as if in manner had dismissed her previous snooty notion.

"Are you just gonna keep giving me lip? Act your shoe size. I'll forgive you just this once." Her hands were now by her sides. Her tone was serious and sincere though her eyes weren't smiling.

Theme Song

Misujage

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 pm
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

She seemed to be getting angry, this only made Arielle more gleeful. Maybe she would get to see that bad color job turn red on the spot. Turning to glance over her shoulder at the waving hand ... how brutish. This green haired damsel, may just be some boy playing at being a girl. Forgiveness, such a fleeting thing that meant so very little. "Oh how gracious of you, kind sweet ... hideous, tacky, cheap colored ... whoever you are. Now if you don't want me to ruin what's left of anything pretty on your ugly little face. I suggest you make like a Tom, and Cruise." Who? Didn't matter, the name fit and she was going with it. Now standing with arms folded and lips pursed, white eyes scanning the length of this bitches body. Tall people, thought they owned the world. But given that most people were taller than her, Arielle was simply a short fuse. prone to going off at the slightest chance of conflict.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image

Good gahd. So much fire! Her wordplay had nothing to prove but Doki could tell that there was tenacity in the kid. Though it did slightly hurt her feelings. Oi...I'll have you know, the produce of this market cannot ever compare to my sheen! That inner mantra of promoting her genetics weren't that great. "Oooh! I'm shivering with fear. Shivering!" And actually shivered to put in some dramatic effect. Besides, kids were much more meaner and creative with what they called her in second grade. Why? Because that was when most of their words had magnitude.

For the most part, Doki was waiting for her to take the lead like the little go getter's role. "Isn't it obvious? Me, being the good sempai to a junior egg sac like yourself and all, I'm simply waiting." At this point, Doki wasn't gonna be the mature one. Tension was tension. If the kid wanted to go, then she was very well gonna be able to have the first shot.

Theme Song

Misujage

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:39 pm
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Her jaw clenched in fury, such a thing upset her. ironic, how she could dish out all of this turmoil but be upset by the same thing. Perhaps because of the allusion to her size and status. Her eyebrows fixed in a deep groove. Her left arm relieving itself from the fold so her hand could rise before her. "I guess it's time someone put you on your tacky little a**." The left hand flew forward, without the need for handseals or chakra gathering the way most petty people operated. A compressed shell of air fired from Arielle in that single moment. Aiming for the center of Doki's chest. A high speed collision course, by which Arielle would simply stare. The same agonizing fury stricken across her face from before. She would show this 'Lime headed b***h' better than to mess with her.

User Image

Chakra:: 0265/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:
[Rank C] Hakke Kūshō [ Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Palm ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

She saw the subtle changes. The tightness now more apparent on her smug face. In a way, it gave Doki some satisfaction to see. But what if this brat actually turned out to be a Napoleon? As if on cue, she saw the rise of her left fist. D'aww, to see those wittle fingers thinking act like it was gonna be of any potential--Then pretty much Doki just remembered being blown off her feet. Her body spiraling back like a random meteorite, her face fixed with a blank expression, and then skidding across the ground. On her back with her eyes wide open and still blinking. : O b***h! What syndicate is she from?! She sat straight up. A look of brief alarm on her face before realization slapped her in the ******** passive aggression! This child was a lie! The weight on her shoulders now felt like feathers. She staggered at first from having the air punched out of her..with air! But Doki wasn't gonna be a punk and not acnkowledge that it wasn't a decent blow. Masking her outcry with something more dynamic, she responded. "Th-That's what I'm talking about!!" Recovering while coughing it out, she stood on her feet. Eyes glowing, she took another huff and acted like it was nothing. Iridescent eyes studied her opponent. As much as Doki hated to admit it, she learned from her mistake firsthand for misjudging the twerp. She didn't think the girl could have a hook like that. In fact. It never touched me. Just some burst of power or air. Her brows lowered while she got into a normal stance and steadily moved herself closer and closer. Close quarter combat could be tricky with this one.

So she ran forward. "Brat!" Sprinting to the brown haired brat like some maniac, roving her bent arms like a damn robot. "Come at me!"

Theme Song

Misujage

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician
Sakakugan

Ah. Another set of pesky missions people are too lazy to do themselves. Keila was not one to complain so she sucked it up and agreed. "Alright." Well, at least it wasn't something too complicated and probably would not take too much time if she wanted to rush it. All she had to do was check around town for enemies and evaluate any genin she spots. Now that she thought of it, she was in a Dojo, there had to be a Genin or two in here. Looking about she seemed to have spotted one. Were those cat ears she had? Blinking she continued walking about the dojo watching for other possible genin not realizing one very loud mouthed one was about to go at it with Doki. Back turned to the situation, Keila took a step or two backwards before turning around and smacking into the girl. Blinking she quickly stuttered an apology underneath her redhood. "S-sorry."

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Redera Issun
meh

Misujuge
meh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:59 pm
Misujage

Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Heh! She would smirk with a glimmer of triumph in her eyes. Almost not expecting it to hit. Obviously this person, who acted as a brilliant sempai. Only tried to boast off age, they were probably a Genin themselves. Cracking her knuckles and taking a stance with her hands held in front of her. the right closer to her chest. Palms facing forward as Doki began her mad rush. "Come back for more punishme-" The ********?! The only words her mind could form after being bumped into, stumbling forward. It was probably her own fault for not having her Byakugan on. She stumbled a bit, catching her balance and snapping her head behind her. Fury in her eyes, made all the more wicked by the sole white color that existed there. "BACK OFF!" Her feet slid apart and she would spin, her chakra expanding seven yards in all directions rather quickly to form a protective wall. That would surely bash and throw all those caught within its vicinity. Twenty one feet of personal space was certainly plenty. "Whatever, I'll take you both on!" She would snap coming out of the rotation, if they wanted this fight they could certainly have it. And it wouldn't be pretty.

User Image

Chakra:: 0260/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:
[Rank B] Hakkeshō Kaiten [ Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin ]

Misujage

Saint

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! Keila-chan?! Well whatever! No one was gonna stop Doki from getting her revenge! But she stopped about midway and leaped up. Her initial plan was launch herself back down with a kick after orbit. But things changed when.. She saw that dome of mad nasty chakra was swallowing up the space. WHO LET YOU IN OUR COUNTRY?! Such were the thoughts Doki would have announced. But her reactions were quicker. At least with the mind for survival, she had generated enough chakra into her feet to blast her up into the air with more height. That burst was enough for that dome to miss the slope of her heels by a centimeter at best. Shinobi were accustomed to leaping off branches before buildings and even off waves should they be weathered for the occasion. Her boost had saved her this time, as she had inclined the same boost to have her gear towards the upper wall of the academy.

She timed it right on cue. Or just that luck itself was on Doki's side for she now saw the girl stop in her mindless span of spinning. Now! From her holster, she produced a tagged kunai. She tossed it down with acute aim. And if it were to land, it would explode. Duh. And not wanting to really get into that chrome dome of death, she angled herself off the wall she stood on and began blasting off the other direction several meters away. Landing on her feet after skidding a few more feet away. Naturally, such precautions were also done to ensure her safe fall. (Fall Breaker Technique)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&❂ Jᴏᴜɴɪɴ ❂ Tᴀɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜt ❂ Mᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ❂ CP: 415/435 ❂ SP: 385/435
Theme Song

Misujage

Aquos Dragoa

Techniques/Jutsu used:
Double Jump
Complex :: Rank D
By pushing chakra from their feet, the user will burst themself upward, acting as a mid-air jump.
• Can only be used once per jump.

Fall Breaker
Complex :: Rank E
Allows the user to break falls by sending chakra through the area that is going to absorb the attack. Overuse (typically more than 2 uses in a row) causes internal pain to build up in the afflicted area. More chakra increases the height of the blow that can be absorbed.
• 1 additional story for each [5] chakra spent. (15 chakra spent)

Angled Dive
Simple :: Rank B
The user will perfectly manipulate falling momentum to further increase their drop speed. A simple kick, punch, or tackle, is made lethal by this simple adjustment.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:25 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (200) / (6300) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 340/345 | Stamina: 280/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Turning and seeing Haituro he had wondered how he has been fairing. Glancing behind him and seeing some brush and ground on fire it had seemed not all that bad. Walking past him before answering he shot a few sharp jets of water at the fire to quickly extinguish them. (Gekido Suiton Chikara [ Raging Water Force ] - 5 chakra/stamina) "Not doing to bad I see. Oh and were just waiting for some food to be delivered." Just as he said he saw his clone approaching from the distance with two small containers. Running to meet him he grabbed the containers and thanked him for the services. Running back to Igarashi and Haituro tossing a tempura back to his clone as a small payment.

Kazurai's clone raised an eyebrow in disapproval as the real Kaz ran back to the others.

"Well, we got a bit to eat." Scooping a hair more than half of the tempura shrimp for himself and sharing the rest with Haituro. Giving Igarashi the other container which had six sticks of dango in it, being the main food he remembered her liking when they were at the restaurant all together. After a moment he heard a dull explosion as if it had gone off from the inside of the building. Glancing over at his clone to check it out just in case someone had gone overboard and gotten hurt. Sitting down himself digging into his food.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. surprised r0uby89]https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/kniveskazama/kusa_zps0ecb1d31.jpg" /> Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:42 pm
Redera Issun

User ImageUser Image

Not noticing she had lost sight of Doki in her rage at ... whoever Little Red Get in my DAMN SPACE hood was. Her eyes going upward only to catch the glimmer of a kunai come down, landing near her feet. Well, moving wasn't really an option. So she had to stand there and take it, right? The explosion went off, but if one had seen it. They would have sworn it erupted twice but there was only one sound. "s**t." She murmured as she had protected herself. Chakra did creep from every pore in her body. All three hundred and sixty one tenketsu became active at once. Much like a rotation, except the defense was not so absolute. An abrupt burst of chakra from her entire body blasted the explosion to a single side. Spreading out the smoke around her to the point she simply seemed unharmed in an otherwise violent explosion. Like she just stood there, and completely ignored the fact she could get hurt. Her hands came together, and held a seal as her eyes glew a vicious white color. Veins throbbing on the side of her head, body shifting to face Doki. "My defense a little too absolute for ya??" She snapped, poison lacing her words.

User Image

Chakra:: 0240/0270 ]|[ Stamina:: 0250/0250 ]|[

Techniques In Use:
[Rank C] Jūkenpō Ichigekishin [ Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body ] Learned

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games