Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 pm
Kyle was trying to remember what the letter said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 pm
"Did you have a chance to think about it? I know that I am being offered a scholarship to one of the best schools on Wildgrowth, but it is so far away and I am afraid that I won't see you. There is a perfectly good school right in Silverhaven." She looked away nervously, "I wanted your opinion on on it. I don't want to put you on the spot about this, but my parents are pushing for me to expand my world view and get out to see some of it."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 pm
"It should be your choice to make. Not mine or your parents to choose your life. Whatever you choose is fine with me as long as it's what you want. As long as you we still keep in contact I'm happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 pm
"Well, that is what I am worried about. If I go away, it will be months, maybe closer to a year before we see each other again. What I needed to know is if you wanted me to stay closer to you, if our relationship was going to a permanent status or not?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 pm
Kyle was not sure what to say to that. He wanted her to do what she wanted but was afraid that being away from her for a year may endanger their relationship. He was hoping some others there would help out in this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Zoe was a little relieved and worried about Kyle's lack of answer. It meant he was thinking, hesistant to lose her. And him not demanding that she stay close showed he really cared about her and did not want to control her. "Look...you don't have to decide tonight. I won't be heading off to college for two years. It is just something I wanted to talk to you about. Well, I know you are busy and leaving soon so I will take off and talk to you when you get back, okay?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm
Kyle then look at her. "Wait, you mean you won't come with us? I'm sure someone told you that you have the option to join us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 pm
Zoe shook her head, "I know a little, but your sister has been going on about her new boyfriend. Apparently, she thinks that he does not like your mom or is scared of her or something. I don't know. I thought your mom was like a doctor so I don't get it. We are on a break at school, but I would have to ask my parents if I could go."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm
"Mostly KS is unconformable with mother since she is from the Greenleaves which is the tribe that exiled his family. Do you feel like your parents would say no?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm
"Well, something like this I would need to ask in person instead of over the phone. I would have to word it right, make sure they know that your family is going, too. My mom will want to know who are the responsible adults at the island. How much would this cost? My dad is going to ask that."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Kire then came into the talk. "Father Alan is paying for everything. To him it's nothing. The problem is you needing to tel them in person. We might leave before you get back if they say yes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:53 pm
"They are coming to pick me up," Zoe said hopefully. "Maybe you could be there when I ask them, Mr.Kire? My mom really liked your movie; she said you were brave. My dad will watch it if she turns it on."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 pm
"Good. I'll help with persuading if needed. When are they showing up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 pm
Zoe's phone let out a beeping noise and she pulled it from her pocket to look at the caller ID. "That would be them. They are coming to here to get me."

After about 20 minutes, Zoe's parents came into the village. Zoe changed back to a human to meet them. "Zoe," said the mother, "ready to go?"

"Oh, uh about that, I got an invitation from Kyle's family. They are going on vacation, to that new paradise island and they asked me to go to. Can I? Please? You said that I should see more of the world."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm
Kire came up to them. "Indeed. We're paying for the whole trip so don't worry. It will be our whole family and a few guests. We are greatly hoping that Zoe would join us."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games