Submit

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:52 pm
"Vice... I..." Sapphira's eyes welled up with tears and she backed away from him. "I didn't mean to... I... I'm sorry. Please don't be upset..." Closing her eyes, she bowed her head to him. "I was surprised... and... I didn't understand..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 pm
Vice didn't say anything for a moment. Turning to her he smiled and closed both of his eyes. "There is no need to be sorry. I came to that realization a long time ago... but since I am sharing the Gatekeeper's memory, I am also experiencing some of his emotions." He reached his hand over and touched the side of her face gently, even though both of his eyes were still closed. "Don't take what I say to close to your heart; at least not until his memory is over." His words were strong and kind, but he knew his eyes would give away the sorrow he felt. He kept them closed so that she would not see this, otherwise he looked as happy as one could be.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:02 pm
Sapphira flinched as she felt his hand against her cheek. She refused to look up at him, keeping her eyes closed. She stepped closer, leaning her head against him as she stared out at the scenery. "I'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:07 pm
"There is no need to be sorry... If anything, I should be sorry to you. I have been unkind." When she placed her head upon him he began to gently stroke her head, trying to comfort her.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 pm
Sapphira sighed heavily, before shaking her head. "You do not deserve to see such horrid images, Vice..." She brought a hand up to his cheek and stroked it softly. "Feel bettter... alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:25 pm
Vice smiled a bit. "Trust me, I have seen far worse." When she began to stroke his cheek his smile widened. Gently he reached his hand up and grabbed onto hers. "And I am already feeling better..." He bent down a bit and kissed the top of her head.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:40 pm
"Then I have done my job..." Sapphira smiled up at him, then pressed her lips against his.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:07 pm
He kissed her for the moment, then pulled away and smiled to her. "And you have done it rather well."

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:17 am
Fenris giggled, then pushed closer into his arms, looking out at the garden. "This is beautiful, Vice. I've never seen such a large garden before, especially not one of such colors..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:59 pm
He chuckled lightly, the symbol over his eye fading away. "That is because these plants come from many worlds and dimensions... and some of them have mutated. Personally, I don't remember seeing half of these plants in my lifetime."

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:56 pm
( Oi... sorry for not being on earlier... )

Sapphira smiled, then looked up at Vice. "Thank you for bringing me here." She leaned against him, going on her tippy toes childishly. "So what do you want to do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:00 pm
"I am... unsure." He said with a laugh. "I have come up with the last few things, so why don't you decide. We can go anywhere you want."

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:52 am
"How about... we just lay down, relax and talk...? I like this place... so calm." As she spoke she stared walking further down the garden path, searching for a good spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:57 pm
"Sounds good to me..." He said, following after her. Towards the end of the Garden there was a little spot of grass with a nice set of table and chairs. It was probably the only place in the garden not over run by plants.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Fenris completely ignored the table and chairs, taking a seat in the fathest bit of grass next to the edge of the flowers. The smiled, looking up at the tall beauties from a new view. "This table is in the way." She joked, staring up a him as she stuck her tongue out at him.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff