PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:56 am
crimzen speads his wigns and takes off twords the elders temple  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:59 am
as he flys he is astonished by how lovly kage has keep his realm of light  

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

Azrael_Imatoki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:27 pm
*saunters in* Hello, my friends. What a lovely place you have here. Mind if I join?I'm half angel, does that count?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:20 am
*Materializes slowly in the heart of the forest..literally impossible to be seen by unwanted eyes. Walking up to a tree stump I take it as a seat and simply sit. Watching the sunrise the my midnight blue roses begin growing around me. In the shadows they are seen silver but as the light of the sunrise hits, it's blueniess awakens. As the wind begins blowing slowly to spread the sent through the meadow the tree's begin to sing a silent song.*

inuyasha_gurl

inuyasha_gurl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:39 am
HikariNiko
*saunters in* Hello, my friends. What a lovely place you have here. Mind if I join?I'm half angel, does that count?
((I'm in charge while Kage is gone..so I don't see why you can't join..just as long as you post and stuff smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:47 am
Things are looking well here, the sunrise tells me it'll be a fabulous day.
*Smiling just barely I close my golden glazed eyes and tilt my head, while leaning my body back just barely off the tree stump. It's as if I was reclining on a cloud.*

inuyasha_gurl

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:32 pm
crimzen lands and the temples doors and pulls in wings he walks inside to see his masters waiting for him "masters why have you summoned me here"

((hey anybody come join the rp im realy bored and thats why i sarted one so please join))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:04 pm
*Azrael flies above the clouds, searching for the elders' temple. He finds it, and lands, folding up his wings and walking inside. He finds the temple's main room, and kneels in front of the elders beside Crimzon* Why have you summoned us, Masters?  

Azrael_Imatoki

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:53 pm
welcome young ones... we have have summoned u guys here to under go a task in the north.

((there are still spots open please come and join))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:51 pm
you guys are to apear before the wolf clan and act like guardian angles. there is a new power brewing in the wolf clan an the elders are planing to help destroy these things so please report to our messenger he is an arc angle but doesnt realize his true powers yet.  

Amora_Whitewolf
Crew

Khalor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:30 pm
Khalor walks into the Clan, holding a scroll and clears his throat.

"As of Thursday the 3rd of November 2005 11.30pm GMT, Kage Bushin as officially quit Gaia. From reports he will not be back, ever.

We as members of the clan of light must decide what to do next."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:24 pm
Khalor
Khalor walks into the Clan, holding a scroll and clears his throat.

"As of Thursday the 3rd of November 2005 11.30pm GMT, Kage Bushin as officially quit Gaia. From reports he will not be back, ever.

We as members of the clan of light must decide what to do next."
*vanishing from my spot on the stump to your side, a soft sigh passes through me. Softly I whisper to myself:*..I should have figured as much, he hasn't been here in ages. *Facing Khalor I bow slightly in thanks.* I am thankful for you in bringing us this news. We should talk this over with the rest of the Clan. Only then can we settle on what to do about this issue.  

inuyasha_gurl

Khalor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:06 pm
"It appears my scroll was a bit premmature. He has decided to come back, but as the leader of this Clan I do not know."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:31 pm
*Bows greatfully to Khalor*
Thank-you for giving us this information, we are very greatful.  

inuyasha_gurl

furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces