Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:57 am
It was a quite night, with blood shifting through the air, when I awoke from my slumber. I came forth from my cave, headed t’wards the entrance, once there I walked outside of its form, and took my place south. After heading far enough south, I unsheathed my blade to shield myself from any unwanted guests. (My blade its self is an onyx rapier, which was fitted with a sapphire hilt and, a dragon running upon it’s under side. I found this blade upon a mage in the Crusade War.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:22 pm
Name:Konoichi
Race:human
Personality:kind and gentle
Powers: healing
apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
art:ninjutsu
bio:Konoichis past was a nice smooth ride intell that one day when the day turned to night beasts and thiefs came out stealing her yongest sisterand raped her and her mom her life just has not been the same now she heals the hearts of all to bring back her sister where ever she is.  

shinsei_sakura749

2,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

shinsei_sakura749

2,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:38 pm
-Konoichi stood sighing about her past but now shes in a new and wonderful town she must make the best of it- "hello strange town im here to stay" -i walk into the inn and request a room for one-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:24 pm
skyler glided gently downward and landed gracefully in a tree. laying on a branch, her back resting on the trunk of the tree, she kept one leg atop the branch, while the other swung freely below it.

running her tounge smoothly over her teeth, then around her right fang, the savored the iron resedue from tonights feed.
"..mmm,.." she cooed softly to the air of night

jazzy says yarr

GAMEOVER.txt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:47 pm
Name: Blaze
Race: human
Personality: Serious, sometimes a Joker, sometimes he acts like a leader, but only because he thinks things through quickly, stubborn, impatient, and when he acts like a Joker, he acts really stupid
Powers: perceptiveness, he can control light.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:57 am
Name: SlitherSlay
Race: Demon
Personality: Serious, violent, evil
Powers: Control snakes, very fast speed, good night-vision and good hearing skills  

Icerlain

Icerlain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:00 am
Walking through an abandoned city ruins, SlitherSlay found himself feeling uncomfortable, something is about to happen, something abnormal. He walked into a clearing and looking around spied a shadow hidden behind a wall. SlitherSlay carefully walked toward the shadow, at the same time drawing his samurai sword, which had some dried blood showing on its surface.

Two miles away in a dark forest, snakes started slithering toward the city ruins.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:12 am
skyler slept lightly, dreaming abstractly about her seemingly forgotten past. her wings twitching as she dreamt, fangs leaning into her lips  

jazzy says yarr

-Tayakoji-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:26 pm
Name: Angelica
Race: angelic clan
Personality: sweet shy and romantic
Powers gives sweet dreams, help miracles, and answers your prayers

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:32 pm
Icerlain
Walking through an abandoned city ruins, SlitherSlay found himself feeling uncomfortable, something is about to happen, something abnormal. He walked into a clearing and looking around spied a shadow hidden behind a wall. SlitherSlay carefully walked toward the shadow, at the same time drawing his samurai sword, which had some dried blood showing on its surface.

Two miles away in a dark forest, snakes started slithering toward the city ruins.

*hanging upside down from a lamppost the hooded individual slowly slinked down* got some things ya might be interested in stranger...*falls rather awkwardly and lands on his feet somewhat oddly*  

nezer

BubblesTheMagicalFoxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:14 am
Name:Notori
Race:Wolf Demon
Personality:She's a shy and jumpy girl shes one that more or less hides. but when you get to know her shes very kind.
Powers:She controls the Darkness.
Apperence:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:41 pm
Name: Kuriko Komatsu
Race: Demon
Weapon: Guns/Daggers
Personality: Witty, a smart a**, tends to be rather sarcastic
Powers: controls fire, wind, and the powers of darkness
Bio: Kuriko grew up alone, living on the streets after her parents abandoned her, surviving by any means necessary, such as through stealing, bribery, and gambling.
Appearance: User Image  

oh mai mai mai

Pwndemonium

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:08 pm
Name:Hozumi Suzuki
Race:Elf
Personality:Shy, Polite, Sorta flirty >3
Powers: Able to control water
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:42 pm
Name: Althea (which means healing) Nyx (which means night)
Race: Wolf
Pesonality: Aloof, timid, speaks her mind on certain occasions, and very hard to anger (she usually runs away and cries before angered)
Powers: manipulates shadows and fire, is able to summon her pack in a moments notice, her senses are as powerful as any canines, and she is also quite quick for she uses her speed to escape from harm.
Appearance: Shoulder-length jet black hair, gorgeous, but quite sad sapphire blue eyes, a fluffy wolf's tail (that is usually tucked between her legs), bright red wolf ears ontop of her head (no human ears), her clothes are usually tight to show off her figure, and she is usually seen in black jeans and a red halter top. She wears a long, black hooded cloak that she uses to conceil herself in the shadows.
Bio: She was abandoned by her parents and left on her own at the age of 5 (in human). After wandering the streets of a large city for a few days a family of three (mother, father, and son) took the starved wolf child off of the streets and into their home. She lived there happily for 10 years until the parents were murdered and the son had disappeared. She is now searching for the killer and her human brother...and maybe..when she feels like it..her birth parents too.  

Phantom_Wolf_Moon

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games