Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:32 pm
Erik chuckled, watching Remus do a light scramble.
"Prof. Monroe is supposed to be near the garden greenhouse. Something about the smells helping them work?" He recalled as he started walking. "I don't kknow what they look like, though. You?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:10 am
"Yeah I've taken one of her classes before. She is really nice." Remus walked with Erik. He spotted the professor by a greenhouse. "There she is." He pointed her out and went over. "Professor Monroe this is my roommate Erik. He needs your help with astral projection."

Professor Monroe smiled and stood up. "Well you came to the right place. It is nice to meet you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:47 pm
As they neared the greenhouse, Erik took a deep whiff of the air. He found it to always smell pleasant out here. The few times his spirit had left his spirit in the world, he always felt drawn here at some point. "Nice to meet you, Professor Monroe. Like Remus says, my soul tends to wander."

He chuckled, scratching at the back of his neck. "I was told you could help it...settle back down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 pm
"I don't know about settling it down." She smiled. "If you have a wild spirit it isn't up to me to calm it. But, I can help you from wondering without your control. Now when does your spirit tend to leave your body."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:29 pm
Erik sighed, not actually thrilled at the idea of having a wild spirit. "Well, whenever something happens that reminds me of the time I died. Other times it happened when I...would think of being someplace I couldn't go to." With the admittance, it was like a strange coldness came over him, and gone was his normally warm presence. "...I'm not...dying again, am I?" He asked worriedly. "I'm usually self-aware when I do it, but I don't remember what I did once I wake up. I don't like it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:19 am
"You are not dying. But the fact you died before does explain why you wonder. It is pretty common for those with sever near death experiences souls to not be so tied down to the body anymore. I think the most important lesson you learn first is how to create a string to tie you to your body. That way if you wonder to far you can find your way back."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:34 pm
"A string, huh." Erik didn't seem too thrilled at confirming that his near permanent death had caused all this. "How would I do that? Is it something that can be done with magic, or can it be contained even when not surrounded by magic?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:58 am
"Yes it is done with magic. But you use the magic inside of yourself to create it so you don't need any external magic." She explained.

Remus gently placed a hand on Erik's shoulder seeing him upset. He didn't like his friend feeling like that. "Is there anything I can do to help pull him back if he goes off?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:33 pm
Erik only knew the surface knowledge of internal magic. It was his understanding, that those born in the magic world had generally low levels of it, because they relied on external magic naturally. By comparison, Erik should factually be the exact opposite. "Yes, until I get the hang of it, is there anything Remus can do to assist me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:15 pm
"Having him call your name or talk to you can help guide you back to your body. If you focus on what your ears hear you can locate your body easier. I usually set an alarm to know when to come back."

"But what if I go with him or go to get him if he leaves?"Remus wanted to do the most he could.

Professor Monroe shook her head. "That really wouldn't be a good idea. And I believe you can guess why " She gave him a look.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:02 pm
Even Erik looked at Remus when he suggested leaving his own body to stop him. "Even I agree that's a terrible idea." He put a hand on his own chin. "How about, I anchor myself to you instead. You haven't had any near-death experiences yourself, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:09 pm
"I guess there was one time that I kind of did. But I never flatlined or anything. So it would probably be fine." Remus looked to the professor.

"I believe it would be better to ground yourself to your own body. But if you believe it would be easier for you to connect with Mr. Etoile then I will teach you how to do that as well. Just be careful you don't end up pulling him with you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:43 am
Erik looked at Remus with alarm at the admittance. "Mm, depends on what your situation was." He put a hand on his chin. "Honestly, my source should probably be something that wishes the clings to life, or that life clings to." He crossed his arms, leaning side to side slightly. "Geez, this is hard."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 pm
Remus was a little disappointed that he didn't want to anchor himself to him anymore. "Okay I understand."

"Well I believe it is important that you learn how to tie yourself to your body in the meantime."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:47 pm
Eric took noticed that Remus seemed a bit down, but still nodded at Prof. Monroe. "Alright. Hm...wait. Is it possible to have two sources at once. Like, a bond to my body, but a backup to Remus in case...in case that I can't reach mine for whatever reason?" He said it while looking down and to the side. "Like...if my body gets moved."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff