Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (5/14/16) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:30 am
PRE-MATCH PROMOS:

FINN BALOR:

Finn Balor
User Image

The setting would be in the parking lot of the arena IMPACT would be televised from tonight as the camera begins to speed walk up to an Rental KIA Soul SUV. The door would open as Finn exits the vehicle with his formal travel attire on as he presses keypad to unlock the truck to grab his luggage for tonight. Finn would then close and lock the vehicle as he proceeds to head inside the arena as the cameras follow. Soon as Finn approaches the door none other than Renee Young ask "Excuse me Finn but tonight is the Triple Threat Elimination match that determines who faces Seth Rollins at Slammiversary any thoughts on tonight?" Renee asks while pointing the microphone towards Finn.

Finn would then grins as he is more than excited to explain tonight. "Well Renee, tonight is a big night for me. I finally get to showcase what I'm here to do and that's be the best. Going from the longest and most defending Paramount Champion in TNWR to becoming the longest and defending World Champion. In this Triple Threat match like I said before Renee, it's going to be all about survival and I will survive to go on and defeat Seth Rollins at Slammivesary."Finn says to Renee.

Renee then states "Well Finn before I let you go there is one more thing I must ask you. It's all over TNW:R.com, it's all over Twitter and social media will we be seeing the demon tonight and the whole body paint and dramatic entrances you know?" Renee asks with a smile spunking up a steamy question to Finn in her jittery personality way.

Finn would grab onto his luggage as looks at Renee as he says "I'm full of surprises." As Finn walks into the arena heading to his distant location for tonight's show.

ROMAN REIGNS:

Leati Joseph Anoai
User Image
Backstage, cameras shifted towards Roman Reigns, who was in his locker room preparing for possibly the biggest match of his life tonight. The crowd upon seeing him began to boo while some, the 'minority', cheered. Not that it mattered to Roman. His focus tonight was on winning the contenders match and going on to face his 'little brother' and current TNWR Champion Seth Rollins for the gold at Slammiversary. But right now was all about the prep for the big fight. Approaching nearby was Jojo, fellow ring announcer and journalist for TNWR. Roman caught a glance of her, looking up at her stopping what he was doing. He didn't want to be rude of course. "What's up Jojo?" Reigns stood up asking, sending the already booing crowd into a frenzy. It's like he had just killed a puppy or something. Why people chose to boo him was beyond his knowledge buuuut he just rolled with it.

Anyway....

Jojo adjusted herself bringing the microphone she carried to her lips. "Roman. It's been on everyone's minds your thoughts going into this match with Finn Bálor and your cousin, The Rock. How do you feel for tonight's match?" Roman mulled over the question taking the time to think it over briefly before responding. When he figured out what he was going to say he began, "Jojo, tonight is no different from any other night. Only thing that's upped are the stakes. People are reading into my cousin, The Rock being in this match too much. They're going; "Oh Rock and Roman have the advantage because they're family. They can takeout Bálor." but what they're forgetting is that only one man can walk out of that match." Roman said, allowing his words to sink in to Jojo and the listening crowd who still booed. "They also forgetting this ain't no normal triple threat match either. Sure, Rock and I take out Bálor but then it's still back down to us. Way I see it, Rock and I are family and that ain't gonna change. But when we enter those ropes, step inside that ring, stand face to face from each other. I see another man who wants what I want. And I want to be the number one contender. So tonight is no different from any other night Jojo. One vs All. Tonight I bring the fight to The Rock. Tonight I bring the fight to Finn Bálor. And after I win tonight, at Slammiversary, I bring the fight to Seth Rollins." Reigns said clenching his jaw together after making his statement.

Jojo gave a small smile pleased with the answer and confidence Reigns showed. "Thank you for your time Roman and good luck in your match." she said walking off. Reigns gave a nod and cameras shifted back onto him as he put on his gloves. A commercial break is called for shortly after.

THE ROCK:

Dwayne D Johnson
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Rock would be strolling around backstage, he was on his way to the 'potty' before being stopped by a young vibrant reporter that a few moments ago had an rude exchange with Kevin Owens. She waved for his attention, he took off his glasses as the camera men arrived and she begged for his attention. The Rock being the people's person he was, gave in. "Alright, sweetheart. The Rock will give you 3 minutos of his precious time." She quickly nodded to his as to say 'Thank you' and the interview began.

The camera man went live, as the titantron showed his Hollywood face to the thousand of fans in attendance. His face glimmered over the screen like God from the heavens. Women wet themselves, Men stood up taller and kids began slobbering.

I: Well TNW:R Universe, I'm standing here with the one and THE only Dwayne Johnson. (Interviewer paused for a second, fans grew loud cheering and chanting 'Rocky') And I wanted to start off saying-- How are you today, Rock?

The Rock: See I'm glad you asked, because The Rock is doing amazing in fact The Rock is feeling better than ever.

I: Well tha--

The Rock: Hold on baby girl, The Rock was NOT finished. (The Rock would gently grab the mic out of the young women's hands) The Great One has a few things on his mind actually. Starting with this match tonight. The Rock is facing a freak that wears too much makeup and a man The Brahma Bull considers family in tonight's main event. We all know of course what's going to happen so The Rock is going to move on to the important part which is Seth Rollins. Rollins is talking smack about The Rock, talking that mess like The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment *coughs* Yeah that's me. . . wouldn't whoop his barbie a**! The TNW:R Universe deserves a better champion, god damn it! and The Rock plans on giving you one! (The Rock began twisting and turning and stopping his ranting)

I: Are you okay?

The Rock: The Rock is fine! We just gotta go to a quick commercial break, while I take a numbre uno! As you can see The Rock has been working on his Spanish! (The Rock's urge to pee would increase, forcing him to drop the mic and taking off to his destination)

I: Well I think that's it from The Rock? (The Interviewer would say a bit confused) You heard it here first TNW:R Universe, The Rock plans on winning tonight and becoming your next TNW:R champion. Back to you Cole!

The Interviewer would signal for the camera man to cut, but the recording dragged on a few moments longer which included the young women trying to figure out what had just transpired and why The Rock was in such a rush before cutting back to TNW:R iMPACT...

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:41 am
MAIN EVENT: THE ROCK VS. ROMAN REIGNS VS. FINN BALOR : TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION FOR #1 CONTENDER FOR TNW:R CHAMPIONSHIP

User Image

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

ROMAN EMPIRE

User Image
User Image

As Roman Reigns' music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly beginning to show their approval or disapproval for his eventual presence. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low Roman Reigns soaks it all in calmly. He was being told his cue was up by TNWR personnel shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way with aggression. Eventually he'd come out center stage to a strong reaction, whether it was good or bad. He paces around looking over the crowd who decided to either boo him or cheer him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the attendees. Reigns then focuses dead ahead at the 20x20 ring from where he now stood followed by the mass of fans surrounding it that were waiting for him to wage war inside of it. With one hand, Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding, and pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper, as he awaits for the upcoming match to finally be under way.

User Image

Superstar Stats
Name: Roman Reigns
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 265lbs
Hometown: Pensacola, Fla
Signature Move: Spear; Superman Punch

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:37 am
B U L L E T P R O O F

BALOR
CLUB

W O R L D W I D E

User Image

Weight: 190 lbs.
Current Status: FormerTNWR Paramount Champion.

User Image

The arena would suddenly turn pitch-black and silent as a rising sound wave starts to flow through the PA system as Finn's titan-tron starts to pixel into the screen. The beat then drops as the crowd starts to cheer and the lights come back own AS it's a smokey scene on the stage. The camera would circle the area catching multiple signs and reaction of the fans. The camera would then switch back to Finn as he is turned backwards with his leather jacket collar popped up and his logo "Balor Club Worldwide" showing on the camera. The guitar of the theme song would continue playing as well. Finn turns around making his presences known in TNWR as he opens his jacket taunting before he starts to spread his arms out. He then looks around with a serious game face on ready to compete.

User ImageUser Image

Finn Balor then begins to walk down the ramp as a sudden part of his them drops the beat and the arena lights up as he does his pose spreading his arms out. On his way to the ring he walks toward the barricade, before he goes any further he backs up into the corner as he bends down and the crowd starts to gather cheers and touches as he is near them.
Finn begins to walk up the steel steps as if he's a wild cheetah looking for his prey. Finn then makes his way up the top turnbuckle as he sits on it spreading his arms continuing his pose. Finn then hops down onto the mat as he starts to slowly walk to the center of the ring in a focused state of mind. Finn looks down slowly taking himself apart on one knee as places his hands onto his face. He then spreads his arms out as lights begin circling the arena . Finn the rises up like his career is going to as he pops up this feet. Closing his eyes and joining his head up to the ceiling Finn spreads his arms out as he opens his eyes and looks dead forward into the camera with his icy eyes as the theme snaps off right on Que.
User Image
Fun and games are over Finn is in pure game mode embracing everything there is from the fans and his experience. Finn heads to his corner removing his Balor Club jacket as it's show time. Years built up from his career just to be at the very high point he is today.The crowd cheers as Finn looks around the arena soaking everything in right before he performs, he takes multiple deep breathes as he backs into his corner waiting for the given signal to strike.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:39 am

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

The Rock stands pretty much idle, preparing to make his entrance in front of nearly 20,000+ fans in attendance. He is drinking water and praying for another successful match. You can see he has enter sort of a trance, a trance that has focused him on this match and only this match.
Silence runs over the crowd, the crowd once cheers turn into minimal murmurs. Hearts begin to race, waiting to see their money's worth from The Rock. The suspense has killed all the energy in the building, even his opponent breathing increases. The titantron without expression, almost as if the building in the sold-out arena was empty. Suddenly the room erupts.

"IFF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Electrifying (The Rock)" by WWE & Jim Johnston

Suddenly the most electrifying man stood in front of this huge sold out crowd that wasn't anticipating his return. His opponent is absolutely stunned by the appearance of the Rock. The Rock soaked in the crowd by closing his eyes and feeling the vibrations of the deafening crowd and the PA system. He opened his eyes and look to his left and gave off his signature brow (The crowd went wild). People arose to their feet showing off their posters personally made for The Rock himself.

Annoucer: "Weighing 260lbs, From Miami, Florida. He is the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, The Rock!"

The cameras zoomed in on The Rock as he proceeded down the ramp, eyeing his opponent and peeping his expression. Once his name bellowed throughout the arena giving everyone people got even louder which seemed impossible. The Rock had a sort of swagger unique to his persona, once The Rock reached the stairs which he had climbed up and walked the apron to the turnbuckle and striked his signature pose:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After rejoicing the crowd The Rock slowly stepped down and gazed at the man that he'd be wrestling soon. The Rock shot his signature brow to his opponent and chuckled a bit. His theme shut off but the crowd still sent deafening cheers that shook the ring. People rose on their feet to greet 'The Great One'. The Rock stood roughly 12ft away from the man he was about to face. His legacy would start here; he knew he was home, The Rock couldn't help but smile as he waited for the bell to sound.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Blood, Sweat and Respect.
The first two you GIVE. The last you EARN.
Give it.. Earn it.
- Dwayne Douglas Johnson

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:19 am
User Image

Ding Ding Ding!

It's time. The topic of conversation that's been going around for weeks is finally here the elimination triple threat match. Finn is located in his corner eyeing Roman a guy he has experience with in the ring, he then turns to The Rock a guy who he has never faced before. The odds are stacked high but dammit does Finn want this win bad as ever tonight is the night he proves he belongs in this division. Finn slowly exits his corner as his eyes are going back and forth at Rock and Roman over and over watching every detailed movement.

Finn Balor

Gekko

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image

Roman Reigns stayed in his corner watching as both men made their respective entrances. Once all three men were in the ring, Roman knows what time it is. This moment being the most important in his career currently. The time to fight to become the #1 contender for the TNWR Championship. Hearing the ring bell signal, Reigns slowly began to emerge from his corner.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:38 pm
After The Rock had made his grand entrance, he stood in the ring with two competitors who were just as hungry as himself. He looked across at a man he wasn't familiar with in Finn Balor and who had made a name for himself in the mid-card division and now had made his way to the big dog division and another man that was considered family. He knew they shared the same love and passion for the sport, the DNA of winning. The Rock knew he was in for a fight, but he was built for this, Raised from birth for moments like these. As he slowly advanced out of his corner, waiting for the first move to be made. . .  

Flex Kavana

Prophet

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:31 pm
Finn would have his guard up as he creates distance between Rock and Roman evenly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:35 pm
Roman surveys the ring and the men inside of it as he starts to inch forward just as Finn. Trying his best to keep an eye on both men.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:39 pm
The Rock would continue being patient, he wasn't about the jump the gun. He knew the pressure like he knew his mother, it wasn't an unique situation he found himself in. The Rock was bred to become a World Champion, he knew that the pressure more heavily fell on the two younger competitors in the match. They had to establish their legacy. As The Rock simple stood his ground in the corner, avoiding the two.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:40 pm
Finn awareness of Reigns threatens him as he lunges to Reigns going for an Headlock.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:43 pm
The powerhouse Roman Reigns was on high alert in this very high stakes matchup. So when Balor approached for the lock-up, he kept his eyes on him and quickly lifted his arms to follow suit. Once in the lock-up, to show off his strength vs the smaller man he'd attempt to shove him away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:45 pm
Finn's plan wouldn't occur right as he gets shoved by Reigns with incredible strength causing Finn to stumble onto the ropes.  

Finn Balor

Gekko

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:47 pm
The Rock watched on, analyzing the two men going at it. He looked like a crow, watching on. Once Roman had showcased his strength by shoving Balor he rose his arms in protest, and nodded showing that he thought his counter was impressive.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games