Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:53 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Millie wandered her way into the foreign bar with a blank, almost zoned out, look on her face. Lucky for her, she had a night shift tonight and didn't need to be at work until about 4pm or 5pm. Of course, she was working until about three in the morning, but she didn't have work the day after so it didn't matter at all. Either way, she wasn't exactly in the best of moods today anyways. Whatever happened the day before last had ended with her spending a night in jail and she had only just been released a few hours ago. The police had said something about theft, but she didn't have a single clue what they had been talking about. Only after speaking with her father and doctor did they realize she was telling the truth about not knowing anything. The whole experience made her think that living with her dad would be the smartest thing for her. Living on her own was extremely difficult with her memory lapses and holding down a stable job. If she wasn't careful, she could very well lose her job.

With a hefty sigh, she plopped down into a seat next to a man who seemed a little out of place. Not really in clothing or demeanor; it was more the look on his face. Something about the look told her maybe bars were an uncomfortable place for him for personal reasons, maybe. Given her current situation, she was feeling a bit generous and spiteful at the same time. "You know, bars are generally a place where you drink and be merry right?" she asked him, leaning over far enough so he could hear her over the music. Who was she to talk? She wasn't exactly all smilies right now herself, and that was obvious.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: No worries. I get life. I have a 2yr old.「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:28 pm
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image MILLIE RODGERS
                                User Image NEON LIGHTS
                                User Image $1,ooo
                                User Image SINGLE
                                User Image

tab
                            tab
                            “You know, bars are generally a place where you drink and make merry, right?”

Samael’s thoughts were interrupted by the sudden voice at his side. Was someone giving
                            him company? His distracted gaze peeled themselves away from the menu as he looked at
                            his seatmate like a deer caught in the headlights, eyes blown wide from…fear? What did
                            he have to be scared of? Nothing, in all honesty.

“Oh, ehm, yeah you’re right. I don’t know anyone here though.” He responded with
                            a half-hearted shrug as his eyes returned to scanning the menu. “You’ve got a long face
                            as well, for someone scolding me about making merry.”
                            Samael added as
                            he finally came to a decision—jello shots. Ironic that he’s sitting at the bar drinking some
                            sort of kiddie drink, right? “What sort of bear scratched the frown on your face, hm?
                            Did they take all the honey from your pot?”
                            He questioned. Sort of a really bad joke,
                            Though he figured it might’ve been an interesting conversation starter…if she wanted to
                            take the dive. Ain’t new friendships to be formed without any talking, right?

AnnoyedPanda

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:58 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              The young woman cracked a smile, the first of the day. He had a point. Dropping her cheek against her fist as she looked over to the man, noticing that he didn't look that much older than herself. Navy blue bangs fell over a crystal blue eye as her head tilted to reach her fist, making her asymmetrical hairstyle look as if she had styled it to look messy instead of just naturally being that way. Taking a moment to look away from him, hoping to catch the attention of a bartender, she sighed heavily when asked about why she was looking so grim. "I just got bailed out of jail for something I don't remember doing," she replied casually. A problematic trait of hers, at least when meeting new people, is her ability to be overly open about any subject. She had a filter, but chose to have people know her problems upfront and allow them to decide to be near her instead of being hurt later on and thinking there was some kind of relationship to destroy.

"Ah, can I get a Ruby Relaxer?" she asked as a bartender finally came up to them. Her posture relaxed a bit, arm falling against the bar from holding up her head. As she patiently waited for the awkward reply from her current company, realizing a bit late she had over shared maybe a bit too much, she nervously glanced back to the man. There was no taking it back now. Now, Millie just hoped the bartender would get her drink to her quickly so she could shove the straw in her mouth and forget her anxieties.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: No worries. I get life. I have a 2yr old.「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:00 am
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image NEON LIGHTS
                                User Image $1,ooo
                                User Image SINGLE
                                User Image

tab
                            tab
                            Well, it seems like she did crack a smile at his bear statement. Samael gave himself a
                            mental pat on his back for at least making someone happy today. It was such a nice
                            feeling. She did, of course, explain the reason for her glum expression. It had something
                            to do with getting out of jail. It was probably a touchy subject she didn’t want to touch up
                            on—maybe it’s not even his place to pry that much information out of. He was a stranger
                            she just met, so it hardly seemed appropriate for him to ask. Though she did deserve a
                            cheer for getting out!

“Well, if you just got out of jail, then you need to celebrate, aye? Cheers to being
                            out for something you didn’t do!”
                            He exclaimed in hopes of a little bit of a more
                            uplifting spirit. “Well, we need our drinks first of course.” He followed up, hands
                            gesturing towards their empty tables. They had hardly even ordered their drinks!
                            Thankfully, his companion had managed to wave down a bartender to order her drink.
                            Meanwhile, he had flagged down a passing bartender for his. “I’ll have a jello shot,
                            please.”
                            He ordered. He looked forward to having some brightly colored gelatin.
                            He’ll try to make some non-alcoholic ones later on. At home.

“So, you out here to try to relax and forget everything? Y’know, stress drinking
                            and all that.”
                            Samael questioned with a gesture of his hand. “It feels so awfully dead
                            in here since we’re both here so early in the morn’ to even drink before 3.”
                            He
                            chuckled. There was that joke about drinking before 3—was that still a thing?

AnnoyedPanda

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:22 am
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Celebrate her release? She could most certainly drink to that! Making a gesture of agreement to his statement. There was also the secret feeling of elation that she hadn't immediately scared her company off. It was times like these that she was so happy to be over twenty-one. She may have 'started' drinking at fifteen, but it wasn't until after her twenty first birthday that she really got to enjoy this pleasure in life. While she didn't consider herself an alcoholic, really only drinking to feel good or unwind, she drank hard when she did and never passed up a drink. It was for these reasons that her friends back home used to call her a lish, or budding alcoholic. It wasn't her fault that alchohol made her feel better in ways her medication couldn't. Plus, now that she was a bartender herself, she could drink as much as she desired; if that was what she wanted. While at work she hardly ever did, mostly only testing drinks, the option was still there.

Millie gave a small chuckle of amusement at his poor joke, hearing it often. Calming and focusing on his speech a bit more, she almost couldn't contain herself when she thought she heard an accent. "Well, lucky for me I don't have to be at work until like...5pm," she replied, holding herself back from gushing. Quickly after, her face contorted into interested speculation ad she turned her full attention to this man. "Are...Are you Irish by chance?" she asked, her words slightly stammering out as she tried to make out the accent she swore she could hear. Her mother was Irish and spoke with the thickest accent she had ever heard, which was why she could kind of make it out. "I only ask because my mother was Irish and it sounds similar," she added as she finally moved navy bangs from her eyes.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 pm

User Image NEON LIGHTS
                                User Image $1,ooo
                                User Image SINGLE
                                User Image

tab
                            tab
                            “So you work at five, huh? Usually, I’d be working at this time but it’s a Sunday so
                            there’s not a lot to be done.”
                            While the Taste of Italy was surely open, it wasn’t exactly
                            his time to be working right now, given the hours he usually did work. He did request
                            weekends off to be able to care for his little boy—which he wasn’t exactly doing at the
                            moment since the tiny tomato was out and about with his old folks. “Is it nice to be
                            working so late at night? When all the world is sleepin’ and only the strangest
                            folks are out and about, enjoying the darkest hours. I hadn’t been out so late in
                            years.”
                            He told her. It looked like she was excited by something though, with the way
                            she turned in her seat to look at him. Was she about to gush about the excitement of the
                            nightlife? Long ago, he felt that but now he liked to sleep…

“Me, Irish?” He questioned, a little surprised. Well, it was probably glaringly obvious with
                            the accent that was definitely laced into the way he spoke and pronounced his words.
                            Being asked that out loud, however, made it feel a little odd. “Aye, I am. I just moved
                            here from Ireland like a few months ago. Thought it would be a nice change of
                            pace for us.”
                            He shrugged. She did note that she knew the accent because of her mother,
                            however. Samael paused to think for a moment before he spoke once more. “So were you
                            born in Ireland, or were you born here? I’m a feeling a wee bit fuzzy since it’s not every day
                            I meet a fellow.”
                            Okay, maybe that was a lie since he did meet Andrea.
                            It was always nice to meet a lot more Irish people, though.

AnnoyedPanda

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 am
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Finally! Hearing a highball glass set down beside her, crystal blues shifted to the drink sitting on a napkin for her. Taking an eager sip, Millie felt the warming embrace of lowered inhibitions begin to take over. "Mm!" she hummed as she released the straw from her lips and nodded. "Yeah, it usually is. I'm actually a bartender," she added. Once again she was okay with sharing about herself. This was maybe her worst trait. People knew too much about her and she had to learn like a normal person. Luckily, she usually just watched people to learn about them and try to learn to be 'normal'. Well, as normal as what society tells her is normal. Although, in this situation, her current company didn't seem to mind her openness as it helped make conversation between them. It all may be considered small talk, but talk was better than sitting alone wither her thoughts. Her thoughts took her to dark places usually; self hating places. Now that she was older she knew that her brain didn't operated the same as other people's, when she was younger she just couldn't understand why she was so different. And now? While it caused her plenty of issues, she usually embraced it. Plus, she was taking her meds regularly to help her think 'normally'.

"I mean, it is and it isn't. I don't usually go to bed until about 3:30 in the morning, but I do meet interesting people," she replied with a casual sway of her head at the pros and cons. "Plus..." she paused as she held up her glass. "Free alcohol." Millie chuckled behind her smile and set the glass back down. Taking another drink from her straw, she listened to her guess being correct. This made her internally excited to have guessed right, not outwardly showing it and just listening intently to his reply. Looking back to her drink momentarily, she noted that it was a really good drink and would have to learn to make it at home. Now that she was a bartender, it made sense for the abundance of alcohol in her cupboards instead of just liking to drink. Us. Her gaze shifted back to him almost immediately after hearing this word. So there was an us. Millie sat back in her seat, shoulders slumped, although her facial expression hadn't changed, her demeanor might have. It wasn't that she had been going for anything besides the exchange here at the bar, but hopes were always there. Friendship. More. Whatever. If there was an us, she knew she would just end up being a third wheel; something she learned from friends back home.

It took the woman a moment to answer, pulling her thoughts from a loss that hadn't ever even been there. She had to stop thinking that way! It was for these reasons that she never had anything more than friends. Playing with the ends of her hair, a nervous tick of hers, she leaned back against the bar. "I was born there," she replied, trying to maintain her previous enthusiasm. This subject she would never reveal much about herself because the subject of parentage was the reason for her problems to begin with. Plus, not many people knew of the other world and wouldn't believe her. Her so called 'gifts; scared her. She hated them and they caused her too many problems. "My mother was native Irish. Her and my dad had a one night thing and got me," she added, not really knowing too much else. Anything after that was filled with her dad. She didn't know how long she may have been in Ireland before being given to her dad, or if he came to get her. She grew up in the states and that was about all she knew. Dropping her arm onto the bar and playing with the condensation on her glass, she sighed softly as the subject played around in her mind. "I used to want to visit Ireland, the whole country actually. Once I found out about my mom though..." she paused as her memories took her back to her long time spent in the asylum and her first real meeting with her Banshee mother. "I changed my mind."
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:59 am

User Image NEON LIGHTS
                                User Image $1,ooo
                                User Image SINGLE
                                User Image

tab
                            tab
                            Ah, his friend had gotten her drink. It probably won’t be long until his jello shots arrive.
                            “Ah, so you’re a bartender. For this bar? Or…is it the other one? There’s two in
                            this city, right? I’m not very familiar.”
                            He shrugged. They were probably two entirely
                            different settings. Neon Lights looked a little more club-y, with the neon strobe lights and
                            the dancer poles, though since it wasn’t high time yet…it wasn’t exactly overwhelming. “It
                            sounds nice to be interesting to meet a lot of people. There’s probably those night
                            owls I might never get to meet.”
                            He chuckled. “And oh, free alcohol. That sounds
                            like a nice perk.”
                            He nodded. Maybe, if things were different, he would’ve loved the
                            thought of that as well. Now a days, the most alcohol he’s ever consumed on a normal
                            day was just through dishes that needed some wine for an added punch.

But that probably wasn’t even very alcoholic.

“I work in a back kitchen for most of the day, making baked goods and other
                            sweet confectioneries. I barely get to interact with much people other than the
                            kitchen staff so it’s a little…mundane.”
                            Samael described. He eyed the bartender
                            coming around with his jello shot, and as he set it down on the counter, Samael nodded in
                            thanks. “I’m a home body at night, though you’ve probably figured that out by
                            now.”
                            He laughed. Well, he was a home body for the most part. Not unless Niall had
                            wanted to go out and play or meet the other residents of the city. He was honestly a
                            friendly little boy.

However, Millie’s demeanor had changed all of a sudden. Samael had wondered if he had
                            said anything to offend her—or if she was upset about something in general. He wanted to
                            ask after a momentary beat of silence, but she started to speak up about her parents. The
                            bigger picture sort of clicked in his mind at that moment. He at least knew that she was
                            upset about that now (or at least, he thought she was upset about that). “Hey, don’t
                            worry about it too much. If you don’t really want to talk about it, is okay.”
                            He
                            reassured her just as he reached out to lightly pat her shoulder. “I’m not going to police
                            you about it.”
                            He added.

“Ireland is mostly quaint. It’s not some big metropolis like what you see here.
                            Some places still looks like it comes out of a fairy tale or something.”
                            He explained.

AnnoyedPanda

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:37 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυиє ①③тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:16 pm
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
THEME

User Image
♛With long strides, to make sure speed was on maximum in his walk with the Siren, the male arrived with his company at Neon Lights, crowded as usual. According to the place's fame, at least. The passing lights and dancing people taking over the area with music blasting into the ears of anyone there sure made an impressive scene, enough to surprise Vermont and get his mood up. While not an open person, the common to this type of location, it was still contagious to be around some many happy faces, lost to the beat and to the alcohol. If not to other illegal things as well. The bar manager allowed his gaze to travel through the whole scenario to take in the magnitude of that mega party, no matter how often this building was filled in the same quantity of excited individuals. Instinctively, veiny pale hands of a strong foundation reached out and took hold of Mi-Yeong's palm, firm and gentle at the same time. This was an effort to not get separated from her in that place, and believing they were already comfortable enough with one another to have such a proximity, there was no fear in holding hands with the Siren.

"Alright, mate, the place is full so we might want to serve ourselves before hittin' the dancefloor... Trust me with this plan" ,the rugged voice spoke close to her ears, careful not to be too loud despite all of the music dominating the soundwaves in general. His tone was friendly, but somewhat firm, the neutral expression upon his face without a shred of emotion. Those factors indicated he was set on what he was speaking, and decided to test a bit of the liberty he had with the female. Without openly asking for permission, the tall one with slim physique faced the direction of the bar, looking over the people's heads, and began to move, dragging along the water lover. During the path to the holy counter, glistening bottles adorning shelves, there was no hesitancy in pushing bodies to the side, some with respect, other times shoving carelessly those who wouldn't move right away. Surprisingly enough, the trip to the counter was made slowly, to not give Mi-Yeong the impression he was rushing. Having experience with all types when managing the bar, plans of attack when going out for drinks were items the somber male always made, focusing on maximum enjoyment. With a desire to give the Siren a fun night in an environment the neutral one somewhat knew well, things were decided on his command, but respectfully always.

Only when reaching the bar, would Vermont let go of Mi-Yeong's tender, but mighty, hands. He knew what those palms could do when strength was applied by the inhuman muscles. In a gentleman's reflex, his fingers faintly pressed against the back of her waist as she approached a seat. Then, no more physical contact would be made. The figure of a pale human sat down, back straight and only one hand on the counter, tapping the surface in a constant tempo. Eyes of dark color scanned pretty bottles in the time a patient mind went through a selection of drinks. Perhaps a vodka or whiskey would do well, maybe mixed with something or straight up pure, the choices were tempting when in the competing mood with the Siren. Fortunately, an idea formed, to even things out completely. "Ay, mate, choose the first drink, won't ya? For the first three rounds, then I take my guess" ,Vermont proposed with a weak smug on his face. Coming from that personality, that small detail meant a lot, teased much. The game would be to change the drinks selected after each of them took three shots or proper glasses of their decided alcohol. Should be a fun ride for both, and if anything happened, the bodies could burn the energy at the dancefloor, at their leisure. ♛

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: $997
Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

It didn't take long before the two were finally at the front doors of Neon Lights. Already, the music was bumping and loudly played to the point where you could practically hear it almost a block away. The atmosphere was definitely a lot different than Vermont's bar. It could've been the music, or maybe the happy drunk crowd that danced and goofed around on the dance floor, but Mi-Yeong just genuinely felt happy here. The loudness of the club drowned out whatever dark s**t she was going through, and the drinks helped a lot with that too. As the two stepped inside, it was quite clear to see that the club was filled up -- almost to the brim -- with people. It was a common thing to see every night, especially on weekends. Wide, bright eyes practically admired the view of the party as her body drank in the positive vibes that were given off. Despite the liveliness of it all, the Siren was actually comfortable and excited to see how the night would progress. It wasn't long until her gaze moved from the crowd to her hand as she felt Vermont grab a hold of it to pull her along towards the bar.

As the night's plan was revealed, Mi-Yeong gave the dark-haired male a toothy grin and an eager nod. What else was better than drinking and dancing the night away? Sober, she wasn't too comfortable to dance out in a public area, but after several shots and cocktails, she would have a major confidence boost -- almost as if she were a different person. Following along through the sea of people, once they finally got to the bar's counter, she quickly took a seat and looked around for her usual bartender. She was a tall red-headed southern woman, and she was as sweet as ********' pie. Although, she was definitely intimidating when she needed to be. Once the Siren was finally able to track her down, she quickly raised her arm and began to wave to grab the woman's attention. It was kind of hard to do since she was smaller than most of the people around her, but she managed to do it. " Hey, sug~ Glad to see ya again! " The bartender's bright blue eyes soon made their way over to Vermont in surprise. " You brought a friend, too? Good! Somebody's gotta baby sit ya if ya go overboard...again " Mi-Yeong gave a sheepish little smile before she looked over at the bottles behind her. Hmm...what to choose, what to choose?

She took her time to think before she finally decided on a cocktail. Giving the red-headed woman a boyish smile, she went ahead and said her order. " Want to make us an Incredible Hulk? Seems like a good starter for the night~ " Her favorite bartender was happy to oblige as she started to mix the drinks right away. It was kind of cool how Hpnotiq and Hennessy made a weird green-hued liquid, but it had a good kick, so the Siren liked it. Pouring the green alcohol mixture into two small glasses with some ice, the bartender slide the cups over before running off to tend to another club goer. With her cold cup in hand, Mi-Yeong looked over to Vermont with a slight smirk before she leaned in a bit so he could hear her speak. " Try not to get too s**t-faced. I don't want to have to carry you home. "

MOOD: Excited COMPANY: Vermont HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:21 am
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
THEME

User Image
♛Surprised, to say the least, Vermont looked up to the bartender, brought over by Mi-Yeong herself. Red headed, the tall feminine figure moved over to their side and immediately engaged in conversation with the Siren. Apparently, they knew one another from many other times, enough for nicknames and jokes. About those jokes though, they drove his senses into high alarm mode, discovering that his female companion most likely had a habit of crashing down whenever she drank. Suppose it would be wrong to judge her entirely, in terms of alcohol, based on the singular event of their drinking at the Captain's Deck. Maybe the reaper's presence made the short haired woman more tame, holding her liquor better. Wait, but on that day, she was still considerably affected by the alcohol. Exposing her voice by accident, it was clear that while his resistance was greater, her courage to chug down glasses of the varying substance could overwhelm his skills. This drinking game became of higher stakes now, much to his bad luck. 'Well, ain't that something' ,the thought came through, followed right after by a greeting nod to the charming and friendly bartender.

Changing the focus, dark orbs floated the sight over to Mi-Yeong when the same made the first order. Incredible Hulk, great choice for their start, but only indicated how badly she would become smashed with alcohol later on. The fear of assuming responsibility over a drunken mind lingering dense in the air. Silently, the normally quiet one observed the Marvelous mix in creation, by the skillful hands of the blue eyed bartender. Soon enough, glass object slid its way into his clutches, raised gloriously to soft lips as Vermont took little to no time in getting a quick sip out of it, to remember the taste well. Humorously listening to taunting words, the pale individual gazed back into the Siren's eyes, an eyebrow raised. Not willing to let a single comment fly by without retort, the masculine voice would enter her ears, toned body leaning just as she had. "Not a drink in and ya already speaking to yourself there, careful, love" .This time, the right side of his mouth curved in a teasing smile, a challenging action as the hand gripping the man's drink took the liquid to his face. Down the hatch the green went, leaving only the same teasing smile behind as Vermont looked at Mi-Yeong and her glass, fronting with his head and telling the attractive girl to end her drink just as fast. Wouldn't take long for the rounds to pass, it seemed. At least, not so soon.♛

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:16 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

There wasn't any hesitation with Mi-Yeong as she quickly downed the drink the second the glass touched her lips. This time, she would at least try to keep tabs on how many drinks she'll have. It wouldn't be easy, seeing as this place was as busy as a hive of bees - a lot of things could happen between now and the time they leave. With her now empty glass back onto the table, automatically her eyes went back to the bottles organized in a nice black shelf. She already had her mind set on getting a Jack and Coke, but only after they've had their rounds of shots and drinks. Long lashed eyes moved from the bottles to her partner in crime, taking notice of his teasing smile. " Alright, so what's next? " She rested her arm onto the wooden counter of the bar, as her chin laid against the back of her hand. A lot of things were running in her mind, but not a single one was negative. It was all mainly placed on how she'd get home later on.

Mi-Yeong already had a routine when she drank...which was probably bad. Alone, she would come in, drink to her heart's content, pass out and the red-head would let her sleep on the couch in the back break room. Since she was there so often, and people liked her enough, they were fine with her sobering up back there. It was a safer option rather than kicking her outside to fend for her drunken self at night. Sometimes the red-head would even drive her home! But now that Vermont was accompanying her, would that routine change? She didn't want to burden him with baby sitting a drunk - he most likely did that enough at his own bar. " Hey, if I go overboard, you don't have to stick around to watch me. " A small chuckle came out as she rubbed the back of her neck a bit. " They let me crash in their break room, so you don't have to stay too long after I black out. " Did knowing that she drank until she blacked out change his opinion of her? She did have to admit, that sort of worried her. If Hikaru saw how she drank like crazy, the Siren could practically imagine the lecture the reaper would give her. Oh well. She already knew what her plans were tonight. Just like any other night she came to the bar.

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:34 pm
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
THEME

User Image
♛After having witnessed the female down her drink with ease, there was a confirmation that her resistance was indeed high, brought about by a past of drinking nightly. As far as he could judge, at least. Vermont kept himself silent, observing the other bottles in reflection. His pose wouldn't even shift at the Siren's question, looking to discover what the next drink would be. There was the interest in keeping the game going three by three rounds, a deadly number that allowed the impact of any drink to be felt hard, but not enough to get them bored of it. The reply would come in the form of the young dark haired individual lifting his glass towards the friendly bartender, pointing out the object in a manner that would make her understand his desire for another shot of that same alcoholic drink, the Incredible Hulk. "Can you refill our glasses and bring another double?" ,the bar manager requested. Two glasses of the green colored substance would stand in front of both challengers, two for each. Only when done with those, would the daring couple move on to a stronger drink, decided by Vermont himself. And to top it off, the choice was already made in his mind.

Grabbing firm hold of one of his glasses, the neutral one brought it to his lips and drank it down easily, allowing the sensation of burn to flow through his insides without a reaction to it. Perhaps the third shot would be able to penetrate that fortress called his facial expression. It was after this delicious moment that words of advice entered his cranium, coming from the competitive woman besides him. Listening to her explanation, a single brow remained tall, curiosity building up on how that priviledge was obtained. A likely perk of being acquainted with the red head of mesmerizing eyes. Or, there was the chance the connection was made through the Siren's drinking habit and overdoing it time and time again. Both situations ended in the same result, and it didn't bode well. It's... Strange to consider a night out drinking with Mi-Yeong only for her to pass out in a random room at the club, and for him to leave as if it was all regular. No matter if it was indeed a common occurrence. It was probably too much to demand that of him when his moral fiber was so strong, unbreakable after many years of valuable lessons and discipline. "Would be wise for them to set me a couch up as well then, mate" ,firmly stating straight to her asian complexion, the words continued, "I'm not leavin' ya behind like that, not how I do things" .Sincere facts spilled forth. It would be much easier to allow him the same priviledge of crashing at the room hidden from the public, than trying to argument against his decision of sticking around the female to the end. If he left, trusting the choice, a good night sleep still wouldn't come to the masculine mind.♛

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

On to round 2 of the Incredible Hulk! Mi-Yeong was down for the challenge, and drank up the green cocktail like she did with the first. The burning sensation from the alcohol was something that she was used to at this point. Probably...too used to. Honestly, she was surprised that the club hadn't limited her drink intake the second she passed through the doors. Maybe it was because she wasn't a destructive drunk? She was more of a party hard, turn into a crybaby, then pass the ******** out kind of drunkard. Now that she had company with her, she just hoped she wouldn't reach the crybaby stage with him -- that would be embarrassing... Now that Hulk #2 was down in her belly, she was ready for another round, this time however, she just ordered the Jack and Coke she had been wanting. Something a little more tame just to slow herself down a tad. The red-faced, super excitable Siren wasn't out and about just yet, but she was a step closer. Her foot tapped slightly with the upbeat tone of the club's music while she took a couple slow sips from her other alcoholic mix.

Upon hearing Vermont's refusal to leave, the dark-haired Siren gave a small huff with a pout followed behind it. She didn't need a baby sitter. Actually, rephrase that.. She didn't want a baby sitter. Last time they had drank together at his bar, he didn't get a chance to see her wilder side. Hell, he almost didn't get to hear her voice until she had some drinks in her system! To go from that, to...this, it was most likely going to be over-whelming for her. Being a bar manager, he probably saw every type of drunk under the sun. He didn't need to see her super drunk, however. It kind of felt like she had some image to uphold to. Like one false move and he would start avoiding her. He didn't seem like that kind of type, but still. Besides Hikaru, he was another person she had wanted to keep as a friend. ...Alright, then... " The Siren mumbled as she took a couple more deep swigs of her drink. As much as she wanted to argue with him on the issue, she didn't want their fun to end over a petty mini-fight. She might have been there to let loose, but she wasn't there to loosen the strings of companionship. " Don't say I didn't warn you. " Her small pout soon returned back to it's original smirk before she looked off into the crowd and towards the several dancers that mingled about.

After several long moments of a constant flow of tame drinks, chatting with strangers, and other things, Mi-Yeong was finally slowly inching into phase 1 of her intoxication. Now, she was in the mood to dance! At first, she was just slightly dancing and singing softly to some song in her seat, but soon enough, the DJ played something that really riled up the drunken woman. Her eyes lit up and soon she had turned to Vermont, grabbing his hand quickly. " Ohh~ I love this song! Wanna dance? " Her face was pretty flushed and she had a goofy grin on her face, but she was still capable of dancing just fine without busting her a** out on the tiled dance-floor!

Enlightened Savagery

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games