Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:50 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Totally questioning where to put this in my continuity
Hope the kind

Today was a weird day, on a whim of Ryudamon's, Kutay Ryudamon and Dorumon, were heading out to the gym, Ryudamon claimed it was so he could get stronger, which made some sense to Kutay, but it was still weird and random but he had decided to just roll with Ryudamon's whims at this point. As the trio traversed the city, following Ryudamon up and down streets, side streets and occasionally an alley-way, Kutay over hear bits and pieces of conversations about a Boxing Bro's Gym on the other side of town. "Hey Ryudamon, we would happen to be going to Boxing Bro's Gym would we?" Kutay questioned Ryudamon.

"Of course we are Kutay, why?" Ryudamon inquired back to his Tamer.

With a sigh, Kutay replied, "Then we are going the wrong way. It's on the other side of the City. C'mon let's go, I get to lead the way now." He said as he turned around and began heading to the other side of the city, hearing a mumble from Ryudamon that was along the lines of, "but I was having fun being the leader.". After almost an hour of running around town, and asking for direction from the locals as they went, Kutay was eventually able to locate the Gym, and almost collapsed then and there when he saw a huge crowd outside of it, " Great ... huff... there is a .. huff giant crowd here, now what? Kutay said trying to catch his breath between words.

"NOW WE WAIT!" Ryudamon shouted out as he jumped on Kutay, knocking him down to the ground and turning a few heads, that quickly turned back, and was rewarded with an angry glare from Kutay.

"You two are hopeless." Dorumon said as he sat down next to Kutay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm
User ImageGaomon could see his first contestants showing up, he knew it was time to begin. He called out to them, "If you are here for the race please follow me through this door, remember all of your team must be here to enter the door." With that Gaomon turned and walked into his new location." He motioned for the teams to follow him.

Door

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: Network City/Boxing Bro Gym | with :: Terriermon //Lunamon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Excited | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((hi owo"))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki
Quest Level: C

Camden wondered along the city streets, Terriermon on his shoulder and Lunamon prancing along holding on to Camden's hand. Coming back to the city it seemed to be a bit more pepped up than usual. Terriermon flopped over her shoulder and pointed outwards,”Hey what's going on over there?” Camden noticed the crowd was around the Boxing Bro Gym. Hers eyes widened and she pulled out the clue, reading over it once more Lunamon shivered and shied away by hiding behind her leg,"W-w-wha-what is it?" Camden smiled at both of them and pointed at the gym,"The clue! The race clue thing I think this is the place,"”Already!? Are you sure?” Camden pouted and nodded,"Why do you always question me? Network is the only place I know with skyscrapers and the gym is a place to get stronger,"”Hmm I guess you do make sense...” She nodded and lifted Lunamon up into her arms,"Well let's head and see if we can't get in," before she could get even a step away Terriermon stopped her,”Wait wait wait! What about the partner person that's supposed to be here?” Lunamon nodded while hiding her face in her paws,"H-he is correct..." Terriermon felt some pride knowing he was right. Camden remembered a boy named Drake was to be her partner for this race, but since she was here first,"Well we'll wait for him here then, we can't do this without him ya know?" Terriermon and Lunamon equally agreed and Camden moved onto the gym. Getting closer she stopped and peaked inside, seeing digimon training. Terriermon gaped in awe,”Cool! I wanna do that!” Camden sighed laughing,"Eh not just yet, let's work on the race first?" Terriermon puffed and pouted,”Fine...” Camden leaned against the exterior to wait on Drake. It didn't take long for her to jump in surprise when a blue dog digimon walked out and announced for participants to follow him,"Oh...no! oh no um our partner isn't here yet!? Um do we go on in? Wait mmmmmmm" Camden's speciality, panicking, was beginning to make itself known. Terriermon started to pinch her cheeks,”Get ahold of yourself!” however all Lunamon did was hid again in her paws.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image User Image

dragonianflame

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Happy, Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: xxx
Quest Level: xxx

Nikky walked around the streets of New Network City, lost as ever. The brunette and her team had signed up for a race of sorts. There was a catch though; she had to enter with another tamer, one she was not familiar with. All she knew was that the tamer's name was D. Thinking that it would be fun, she finalize her registration, much to the Palmon's annoyance. "Hmm... I say we go left from here. Oh or maybe it's right?" The female tamer said, looking at the map and not putting much thought into it. "Let's choose by rock paper scissors!" The turtle digimon suggested for he was just as confused as the girl was. "Oh no... We are NOT going through this again! Just follow me!" The green data digimon had found it entertaining to see the two disoriented friends of hers walk in circles while she watched in a nearby cafe, that was until they had noticed that she wasn't with her and forced her along. Hanako had pulled along the girl and the Kamemon into a gym. The place was filled with who Nikky thought her competitors might be and one of them had to be her partner. Nikky was still as disoriented as ever which left the Palmon to take charge of the situation. She, while still dragging the other two, approached the first person who seemed alone and waiting for someone. "You D from the race thingy?" Hanako could have taken the time to word it better, but she just wanted this done and over with as quickly as possible.

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image

Dstdnt

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:34 pm
"D noticed a Tamer standing outside talking to her Digimon, as he pondered momentarily if that was indeed his partner. He quickly observed his outfit, it was still full black jacket, T-shirt, jeans, still wondering how he was brought into this area, or world, whatever it was. He instinctively reached for his pocket, finding his metallic blue Digivice still there, with his Digimon in tact, quickly putting it away. As he looked back up to see the sight of the very same image of the person he had viewed in the photo he had received along with the clue. "Oh why yes, I am D, and you must be Nikky," D replied politely, noticing her Palmon who had guided her and Kamemon who was also there. "It's nice to make all of your acquaintances," he said addressing them with a slight bow and a smile. He then heard Gaomon's words and gestured to Nikky, "After you," as he held the door opened for her. He noted that they were in a bit of a rush, and he wouldn't want to slow them down, it was a race after all.

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:50 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"World of code full of light....Skyscrapers in my sight...Many here will go to fight....Training hard to increase their might..." Iris looked over the clue, reading it again and then sighing at the thought that she was possibly in last place because someone took too long to get moving. "Team up they said..." she paced in place. "It will be fun and interesting they said." The more she paced, the thinner her patience was getting as time was of the essence...and then it was gone.

"Will you hurry it up." she yelled to her partner that was taking his sweet time once more.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC:
Mood and Feelings: stare
Dollars:200

Party: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:03 pm
(A/N: This is a non-canon Marco so anything that he does or happens will not be part of his actual story.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Date: XXX Day

He was late, he was very late, but he had a legitimate reason for being late. Dashing through the city was none other than Marco and his blue partner Veemon. They were both followed by a strange shadow that seemed to be constantly moving along with them. If anyone noticed the duo then they would see that Marco didn't just have one shadow, but he had two....

"She's going to kill you," Veemon reminded his partner as they jumped over some kid and his Elecmon. Marco grinned, "Pfft, yeah right! You is tripping, she loves me too much to do anything like that, yo!" He dismissed his digimon's concern without a second thought. "Besides..." something caught his attention as his grin grew wider, "I just found us a ride." Veemon looked at him confused, but braced himself because whenever Marco came up with a plan they were always a disaster.

Marco dashed towards a man who was getting out of his moped and then jumped on the vehicle with Veemon jumping on the back seat. "Imma borrow this, yo!" Marco started the engine and sped off. The man shouted some unkind words at them, but his insults were nothing to the duo.

"You're crazy!" Veemon frowned while holding onto his seat since they were moving pretty fast. Marco laughed, "I'll give it back...later."

===========

Iris was waiting for them, but she wouldn't have to wait long. Just as she yelled to hurry up, Marco emerged riding the moped with Veemon holding onto his back. "Did ya call, bae?" Marco shouted over the roar of the engine. He was in the air as if his moped had ride off from a ledge and when he finally landed, he parked the moped almost perfectly.

The black-haired man took out a comb to fix his hair as he walked over the green-haired beauty glaring at him. "Miss me? 'Cause I sure miss those sweet lips~ " Marco smirked as he got closer to her. Veemon sighed, this would not end well.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Experience Point(s): 135 EXP
BITS: 6000

Mission in Progress:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:17 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris turned her head as finally her partner arrived with his digimon...on a moped..that she knew he DIDN'T own. Her hand and face were once again meeting each other as she fold her free arm under her chest as she watched him park the thing. Oh and lovely... she thought as she heard him call her bae and proceeded to fix him hair with his comb. An instrument that she was thinking of at least 12 different ways to use it against him...

She watched as Marco approached, talking about how he miss her...lips. She guessed Veemon saw it coming as Iris grinned at Marco.

"Aww..." she cooed as she got closer with that sweet look on her face before she twisted an ear in each hand. "Know what I missed..." her lips turned into a snarl and she glared at him. Despite her height difference, she could be pretty scared and almost towering. "I missed the hour I basically wasted waiting on you as saw a team pass me by."

She snorted before she released his now tinted ears. "But at least it wasn't two hours." She folded her arms. "I hoped you read the clue...I'm not solely pulling the weight of this whole team even if I am the brain and brawns here."

She looked at him with a grin as she said that to see his reaction.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC: Same here... totally non canon because...why not XD
Mood and Feelings: stare
Dollars:200

Party: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:41 am
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nico Nico Nii | feeling :: Smh AP :: 200
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level:

After the recent events of the battle versus Tina Velmont, along with many bruises along the waistline, Haru was extremely exhausted and felt like she deserved more than just a days worth of rest. She had quite literally bashed a very basic woman in with a chair. Not only that but her TigerVespamon pierced the hard sternum of MetalEtemon and shot through the cartilage of KingEtemon. TigerVespamon had reverted to its original form FanBeemon and was resting within the Digivice. Neither of the two wanted to move a single muscle and so they headed towards the tavern to recover their stamina.
Upon reaching the tavern Haru immediately checked into a room and soon fell asleep. In her dreams she could clearly remember the blood that spilled from Tina's mouth when she had pressed her basic face against a solid, metal chair. Tina was infuriated and had blood lust for Haru, but Haru only respected the whims of the best onii-chans. Haru was soon awakened to the sound of FanBeemon buzzing about the room. Her long time partner seemed better than he had before when he was dueling the two monkey brothers. While he fought as TigerVespamon it seemed as if he were a different person. His movements became sharper and every move he made left a desire to observe more. However not only had his battle style changed but his personality had become much more strict rather than the timid, frail FanBeemon that normally buzzed around Haru.
Haru stood up from her bed and headed out of the tavern with her partner by her side and looked up towards the sun. A bright day suited for the brightest and most kawaii sister. She had a desire to hunt down all the onii-chans, which meant trapping them in a dark alley. She was inspired to create a new signature move. The Haru Haru Nii. In her mind she spoke these words. "Run..."
Before leaving the tavern she spotted Kiro nii-chan. She wanted to get his attention but she was still battered and bruised so she threw a rock. On the rock had a note. It read, "Meet at the gym before I murder your family. Love Haru."

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

(Non-Cannon Mode Activated)
Kiro was chilling at the bar having a nice drink. Earlier he received a text about him being invited to participate in an event called "The Amazing [Digital] Race." It looked interesting enough to do so he decided to accept the invitation. He was later notified that his partner for the event was none other then that one creepy Japanese girl Haru. He texted her that he will be at the tavern so they can work on the clue together.

Suddenly Kiro was clocked in the head by a rock. Nearly making him spill his drink. After rubbing his head he picked up the rocked andn oticed that it had a note on it. He sighed after reading it note. "Well I guess I'm going to the Gym in a suit...I'll fit right in." He said as he left the tavern.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Open the Door | feeling :: Suited Up | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Amazing [Digital] Race (non-canon)
Quest Level: X

KiroMishima
Crew

MagicDrive

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:42 pm
۩۞۩Christopher Bell۩۞۩

User Image
User Image
As the digital portal opened once again out came a young man who looked as if he had been in a dreamlike state but soon recovered as he began to look around him at the wonder place he often dreamed about and hear stories of, "Its the digital world..... I Cant Believe it !!!!.... I made it dad , im finally here, Everything you said was true.!!!! as christopher looked around he noticed that there was a talk looking building with the logo DRF so he decided to go inside. As Christopher approached the desk he say a man with his digimon receiving a digivice. This must be the place dad was talking about i guess this is where i register myself as a tamer. walking up to the desk Christopher felt a sense of excitement and thrill as he spoke to the desk man.Hello there my name is Christopher Bell and i would like to register . After entering the information needed and asking any questions that came his way,Christopher received his digivice. Wow i finally have my digivice now all that's left is to meet my partner. I wonder who it is. As Christopher pondered he brought out his flute that was in his backpack as he began to play a melody hoping his partner would hear it. As he approached the end he felt a slight pat on his head and as he looked up he could only smile with excitement as his partner spoke.Hello Christopher it is good to see you i am patamon and i am your partner, you sure did keep me waiting however ill look over it just this once.patamon winked before flying to christopher's shoulder giving a slight yamn before smiling.so buddy woul should we do now? well patamon its looks like our journey finally begins.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:52 am
User ImageLiam Crones

[[Enter From DRF HQ to NNC Tavern Liam and Team]]

It had been a few days since Liam had suddenly been teleported out of a briefing room in the DRF Headquarters for reasons he still didn't understand. Since then he and his friends had not done much of anything out side of a visit to the Gym just to say hi to the owners. Today was going to be different though, today they would continue their mission to explore the whole Digital World! The only problem was that no one could agree where to go. Biyomon and Hawkmon thought that the group should head over to Fiber Forest and check out the opposite side of the island. Agumon thought they needed to go to Dragon Eye lake saying that it was similar location to where he last saw one of his friends, which to be honest was reasoning Liam didn't quite understand. Gabumon, who always had the wisest answer suggested that they visit Lan Line Valley, a friendly place where they could gather information on the happenings of the island due to its centralized location.

Liam knew he had a decision to make an no matter what someone would not get what they wanted. He had been mulling over the decision all morning and had been talking to himself between bites of his toast that Biyomon had just picked up from the Tavern. Needing the time to think without a bunch of noise he had sent all the Digimon to get supplies for the trip. The red haired young man had no idea what he was gonna do.

*Chirp...chirp...chirp*

"Hum?"
Liam looked down at his Digivice on the table, he had a message incoming, "It's from the DRF!? Wonder what they want now." He read it to himself out-loud, "Tamer Liam Crones you have been selected for a mission to Floramon Village in the Lan Line Valley Area. The village as well as a few in the surrounding areas have come under attack from a strong Digimon. You have been paired up with another recruit and together your orders are to stop the disturbance at all costs. The village is important to both the economy and travel, not to mention the hundreds of Digimon and Tamers who are in danger. Hikari Haruno is your partner, correspond with her at the NNC Tavern to begin your mission." Liam read it again to make sure he was reading it right.

It was strange usually the DRF posted mission for you to choose to do. Why were they suddenly putting them in teams? Liam didn't really mind since it took care of his making a decision problem and was actually one of the choices but it was all a little weird. Hopefully they wouldn't change their minds this time. "Hikari Haruno huh, I wonder who that is? Guess I'll meet her soon enough, lucky for me I'm already where i need to be to meet up with her. Hopefully she knows a lot about the Digital World, I still have a lot to learn." Liam thought about his adventure so far, he hadn't been here long but his old life seemed like a distant memory. He wondered how long it would take the world to realize he was gone. Did they even notice?

Suddenly four Digimon burst back into the Tavern holding all sorts of supplies and arguing loudly, Liam could tell they were arguing their points for their chosen destinations. The payed no attention to Liam as they set everything on the Table. The Tamer picked up his Digivice and pointed towards the pile of stuff, some of which he didn't ask them to get but oh well. "Digitize" With that one word the supplies all disappeared into the devices for easy storage. Liam was glad he had learned that trick, carrying all of that would be a pain.

After letting the quartet carry on for a bit Liam cleared his throat, "Uh hum." The bickering slowly died off as they each looked to him, "Alright guys, thanks for running the errands, I now know where we are going." The anticipation was killing the Digimon as the begged Liam to continue. "We...are going... to.... Lan Line Valley!" Three of the Digimon looked defeated as Gabumon cheered. "But....it is not because of Gabumon's reasons, although those were good... We have actually been sent a mission from the DRF." Gabumon stopped and repeated the last part as Liam nodded. "They have asked us to stop something attacking one of the villages located in Lan Line Valley. We will also be accompanied by another Tamer who should be meeting us here soon enough. So until then we must play the waiting game again." Everyone sighed, they were glad they were going but they wanted to go now, not wait for some unknown other Tamer to join them.

Liam and Agumon decided to go throw darts for a bit, while the others play some Blackjack at the table although to be honest
only Gabumon was any good. The team waited to see who this new person was and if they would be any help on the mission.

Liam Crones|Faux: Biyomon|Tuocs: Gabumon|Trusy: Agumon|Valteir: Hawkmon
EXP:180
Current Mission:
Club: N/A
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->Kazumon
Tuocs: Gabumon->Lobomon->KendoGarurumon
Trusy: Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon
Valteir: Hawkmon
Bio
User Image
Xiatian Li

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:51 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Some time had passed when the two had wandered around. For the time being the two had agreed upon to rest at the Tavern. Sprinkles of humans and Digimon were seated, speaking, and/or standing about within the enclosed area. Becoming a bit accustomed to the ways of how this specific tavern worked, the team took their seats at a corner booth. Gomamon was the first to lay it’s claws upon the menu and appear engrossed with what it wanted to consume. On the other hand, the human girl didn’t budge from her seat.
”Mmmmmmmmm…….mmmmm….oh that looks good…oh but that….” The Digimon amused itself with its own chit chatter as it contemplated of its various choices. The girl’s eyes hovered among various faces within the confines and allowed her ears to roam from conversation to conversation.
“So how did it go? Any luck getting the treasure?”
“Tch! I couldn’t even get close to the darn thing and much less see it. We had our focus absorbed with all these unusual appearances of Ultimates appearing in Zone 1 of the Data Ocean Coast.”
“Its odd. The area is known to be rather peaceful but ever since news of buried treasure sprung from that area. Well, its pretty much been a free-for-all for the people here. I’ve heard some Digimon have been going after the treasure too but……with Ultimates appearing its been hard.”
“What makes the whole thing impossible is that its never the same Ultimate twice! I’ve gone back to that area three times now and I’ve had to face different types of Ultimates!”
“You know…even though these Ultimates suddenly began to spring up, they don’t venture out. It gives you the feeling that they aren’t really there to hurt anyone. It must be why the DRF have yet to send out a Mission to take care of them.”
“We don’t even know if there is any treasure there! Sure, the area gets the occasional Piratemons and maybe that is how this rumor got floating around but….its just too hard! My team is exhausted and I’m not willing to put them in that kind of danger again! Especially when I don’t even know if there is any treausre.”
“Which reminds me, I’ve yet to hear anything about anyone laying their eyes on the treasure. You think someone might be pulling our chains?”
“Maybe, but its not worth a friend’s death to find out.”
“Anyways, lets just eat. I’m glad to see you safe and sound.”
“Yeah.” The conversation drifted off to where the two individuals began to pick up their utensils and dig into their food. But the topic caught the girl’s attention to which she glanced towards Gomamon. Gomamon appeared absorbed in the menu till she spoke.
”What do you say to another….adventure.” The words themselves felt alien to her mouth as she spoke within a calm tone. The Digimon glanced up to the girl with a mixture of curiosity and disgust.
I’m hungry….. It whined as it looked back down at its menu.
”Not at this moment.”
”In that case, COUNT ME IN!”
Its voice boomed with much enthusiasm and excitement while it punched the air with the menu.
”But you know, I think you are finally starting to change~
“I’m sure.”
”You are finally starting to open up, huh? After the fun we had in that ungodly, humid jungle, you seemed to have changed. I’m pretty sure that if my memory is right you weren’t really a big fan of going anywhere. Maybe I should give that kitty kat my thanks or maybe the Captain instead……eh. Whatever! I’m starving and I so look forward to kicking another Digimon’s can! But this time, don’t use me as bait.”
Gomamon seemed to pout while waving a server with its free arm. It quickly changed its facial expression and gave some quick orders before the two were alone again.
”So, you real curious about that treasure mumbo jumbo stuff?”
“I’m not at all interested in treasure.”
”Yeah, I didn’t think so either~
So then what has caught your interest?”

“Although there may not be an official mission I believe it may be best to investigate the cause of these Digimons appearances.”
”Boring! You are way too uptight about all this. But I ain’t gonna stop you.”
“Well, I’m not going to force you to come with me.”
”Are you kidding?! And leave some other Digimon to show off in my place?! PSH! You’ve got another thing coming! Kitty kat and Captain so stole my thunder and lightning in the Jungle.
“No one stole anything.”
”They did too!”
“Ill make a note that you easily get jealous of other Digimon.”
”I do not!
“If you says so.”
”Grrrrrr! I’ll show them! Gomamon is the only one for Nina! I’ll show you how strong I’ve become!”
“I saw it on our last mission.”
”You didn’t see enough! I’m your first partner but—“
The Digimon was caught off as two plates of grilled fish were placed down upon the table while a hamburger was placed in front of the girl. Gomamon’s mouth drooled as the smell of grilled fish wafted through his nose.
”Lets eat!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the consumption of their food well stored in their tummies the two needed to prepare for the upcoming fight. Though the human didn’t have much interest in fighting any Digimon she knew that possibility of a fight breaking out would certainly occur. Utilizing her rank along with her affiliation with the DRF the meal was paid for without any fuss. The point system the company used seemed to be useful in small exchanges such as finding a meal and perhaps a room too. But the girl was interested in how far this point system could be used when buying items for their trip. There were plenty of shops in the town so it wouldn’t be difficult to find items that could be useful. One question that popped within her mind, ’Does this rank/point system decide what sort of items someone or anyone can buy?’ Nina had hardly been in the Digital World to understand how things were traded or what sort of system the DRF had set up for the humans. She grew a bit interested in the types of items she could find here and what sort of landscape the two would need to trek across.
Looking through the Digivice while Gomamon was preoccupied getting some more solid information of the rumor, Nina looked up the location to which they would head to. Looking at the terrain, weather, danger, etc. it didn’t really stick out as a location that was particularly dangerous. They were located within Zone 5 and their desired location was Zone 1. They would need to go through File Mountain which consisted of some mixed reviews when it came to danger. There were some strong gusts that could blow unsuspecting travelers off the side of the mountain. Considering that she didn’t have any flying-type of Digimon by her side, with the exception of Captain, it would be a bit of a difficult layout to travel through. Thinking of Captain got her thinking if she could somehow call on it to give the team a ride over the mountain. Then again who knew what they were actually doing at this moment. Since they separated ways not too long ago they may have not gone too far. ’It would certainly make the trip easier but then…’ The girl thought about Gomamon’s past behavior at the Tavern. It seemed a bit jealous over the two so inviting the other two may invite unnecessary trouble. Yet, although Gatomon and WarGreymon were not registered as official partners on her Digivice they had assisted Nina and Gomamon on their last mission. Would it be rude to not invite them on this mission? Or should she and Gomamon journey across File Mountain on foot?
Picking up her Digivice the girl looked for some way to communicate with the other two. There was no real set of instructions as a mean to discover the potential this Digivice held. Nonetheless, she looked for anything that may be helpful as a means of communication between them.
”Sorry about the wait. Oh? Did something interesting pop up?” Gomamon looked curiously up at Nina while she was looking at the device.
”No, just trying to find a way to communicate with Captain and Gatomon.” As if to say something of great disgust Gomamon’s face transgressed from its normal brightness to a shade darker.
”We don’t need their help! We can handle this ourselves or don’t you trust my skills?”
It doesn’t have anything to do with your skills. We have others we can rely on or would you prefer keeping them out of this adventure?”
”I’d rather keep them out.”
Gomamon muttered the words under its breath. Nina didn’t have to imagine what the aquatic Digimon said as she placed the digivice back into her pocket. She began to walk into the nearest shop with Gomaom coming from the rear.

--2 Hours Later—
Nina’s pack was stuffed with more materials for the adventure as she grew uncertain of what to expect in Zone 1 and File Mountain. Gomamon had remained silent along with Nina. The two didn’t seem to be in a speaking mood. Gomamon stayed by her hill with a sour mood while she had been focused on the materials within the shop. But now it seemed as if everything was in order with the exception of the two’s attitude with one another. The girl peered at Gomamon who avoided eye contact with the human. Within her mind she knew it would be a tiring journey if it were to continue acting like this.
”Well, lets get going then Gomamon.” From the corner of her eye she could see a subtle nod from its head. She sighed while heading towards the exit that led towards File Mountain
(Exit)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Determined | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

[[Enter from DRF HQ]]

"-kkii!"
"Geez. You're worrying too much. I'm sure he's fine."

The teal turtle digimon heard faint voices growing louder as he felt his body being moved. When he finally came to, his eyes opened to a worried looking Nikky and a not too pleased Hanako. "Kukkii! Are you okay!?" The brunette tamer exclaimed, relieved to see him awake as she leapt to hug him. "See? Told you. Mon's got a thick skull." Hana reiterated in annoyance. "W-What happened?" Kukkii asked, holding his slightly throbbing head while patting the girl's back to reassure her. The girls had gone and explained that the Kamemon a less than graceful walk-in with a pole which triggered a sign hitting his head soon after the teleportation. While her tamer was worried about his well being, Hanako found it quite comical... at first. When he immediately didn't wake up, she instantly knew that this was going to be a pain.

"I just had the coolest, weirdest dream! We were travelling around the digital world and--" Feeling that this was going going a long unrelenting telling, the plantatoid cut the helmet head short. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure it was..." She said in the most uninterested and inattentive tone she could speak in. "Anyway, now that he's awake and the mission was a bust, it's back to the mission board." She said, not missing a beat to change the subject, walking ahead to the mission board area. They had already wasted enough time as it is. "Ah wai- Hana!" The girl picked up the still recovering Kukkii, his feet now dangling, as she hurried to keep up with her plant digimon.

A few clicks and sifting later; Nikky, Hanako and Kukkii had finally decided what mission they wanted to do! Hanako had put up a fight for almost every mission that the two had suggested; complaining that it was too difficult, too troublesome and other menial gripes of the sort, but they had finally decided on a mission located in the Fiber Forest. The mission was simple; All they had to do was stop a group of troublesome digimon from destroying food carts and stealing its contents. and luckily for the team, Kukkii had heard wind that one of Nikky's former partners was last seen there. "Good. Now that that's finished. Let's get the registration done." The flora digimon said in haste, as if she wasn't the cause of the wait in the first place. Before the girl and the helmet wearing turtle digimon would have a chance to say anything, they were dragged by their shirt's collars(well in Kukkii's case, his shell) so that THEY could fill up the paper work... only for her to stop and click her tongue. Curious about the sudden halt, the girl followed the gaze of her annoyed friend. "Oh hello miss Iris, miss Ren. It's nice to see you again." She said with a light bow while her partner still a grasp of her collar, making for an awkward bow. Though it hadn't been that long since they last saw each other. She hadn't been all that surprise to see them here seeing as the other mission was settled. Nikky didn't have a clue as to why Hanako had a sudden change in attitude, but Kukkii obviously did, with him stifling his chuckles, which irritated the plantoid all the more.

[[Sorry for the wait. Hope this post is alright ^-^;;]]

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games