Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Evermore~

Back to Guilds

Got pests? An Itch? Or are you just a creature of the night or day, living among humans, and hiding? ~Medieval!~ 

Tags: Supernatural, Creatures, Medevial, Romance, Hurt and Anguish 

Reply Noble Manors
Lady Delilah's Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

Castiell and Celestia

The two snuggled into his chest as they continued to sleep. Celestia eating his hair again in her sleep, Castiell laying limply in his arms.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah nodded, she let Rei lead her to the bathroom and help her into the tub. She closed her eyes as she let the water relax her body, her long auburn hair covered her chest and her legs were pulled up enough to where you couldn't see anything.

Delilah continued to rest until she heard her babies crying, she quickly tried to move. Hurting herself in the process. "s**t.." She mummbled to herself, not really cursing unless she was in burtal pain and or beyond mad. Delilah lay in tub helplessly seeing how she moved too fast and hurt herself. Soon when the children stopped crying she somewhat relaxed. "What is wrong with my babies?" She said to herself sadly.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
brunak_fonika

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Reiki Suki
Crew

Unsealed Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 pm
MataHari626
killerjr 144

User Image

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura Oni

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Asura smiled as he gently rocks them as he yawns a bit sleep himself as he sits in a chair sleeping soundly with the twin his darkness on watch while he slept

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:57 pm
killerjr 144

Reiki Suki

Ace of Night

User Image

When Rei had prepared the bath she had added herbs and oils to the water to help sooth and relax her Mistress as well as to ease the pain she was in. Rei's eyes where still the deep shade of red as she heard the babies cry and saw her Mistress tensing and hurting herself. "Stay here Mistress I will attend to the children "You need to soak and allow the water to take away your pain and strengthen you." she said softly as she disappeared. She reappearing next to Asura and the twins as she looked down at them her eyes lightened shifting to the gentle pink. her ears twitching slightly one of her long ears hanging down over the twins. "So cute." she said softly in a whisper.

MataHari626

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

Delilah Raine

Delilah sighed as she laid back down into the tub, trying to calm down and relax. She knew Rei and Asura wouldn't let anything happen to them but they were just born. Delilah slipped down to where you could only see her head, hair and knees; letting the water do its job.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno
brunak_fonika

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

Castiell and Celestia

Celestia sneezed as Rei's bunny ear hung over her and tickled her nose. She slowly opened her eyes, turning her head when she saw Rei. Celestia's violet eyes looked right into her light pink ones. A small creeped onto her face as she squealed happily but quietly. Her small hands reached toward the ear; grabbing hold and nomming on it gently.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

MataHari626

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:25 pm
killerjr 144

Reiki Suki

Ace of Night

User Image

Rei gasped slightly biting her lower lip as the baby nommed on her sensitive ear though being very gentle she looked down into the girls violet eyes a soft smile on her face how happy she was the babies where healthy "y..you shouldn't do that." she said in a soft whisper her voice quivering slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

Castiell and Celestia

Celestia didn't understand a word Rei was saying; turning her head in confusion to see if she could try to understand. The little girl continued to nom on Rei's poor ear.. not meaning to but everything just looked so nommable to her.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

MataHari626

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:35 pm
killerjr 144

Reiki Suki

Ace of Night

User Image

Rei shivered as Celestia continued to nom on her ears as she tried to pull back slightly "p..please stop little Mistress." she said softly as she reached forward with her hand wiggling one of her slender fingers in front of the little girl to try to tempt her with the finger.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:16 pm
((This makes me wish my 3yo brother was a baby again crying I just want to squish his fat baby cheeks on more time!))  

Amityvillager
Crew

Feral Gatekeeper

killerjr 144
Vice Captain

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Castiell and Celestia

Celestia released Rei's ear as she grabbed her finger and nommed on it, her soft viloet eyes looking happy. Her small legs kicked happily and she squealed, they squeals sounding muffled as she didn't let go of Rei's finger. It would seem as if she was hungry.

Reiki Suki
MataHari626
Ace of Night
vianno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 pm
Quote:
killerjr 144

Anton Slavic

Pickpocket

Anton Slavic was soaking wet. Having been pushed into a river by a would be robber that is. His light brown leather vest simmering with the water droplets. He let lose a sigh he really needed to turn lizard as he called it, but water and it didn't agree. He looked around, thinking he could really go for a fire in his current state. Barely he a very large building. Having mixed feeling about going there his hunger and wish for a fire finally won out. He started walking toward the lawn. Slowly and steadily he climbed to the front door. Pausing Anton took in the splendor of the house he was at. After that feeling was over he knocked loudly on the door. He sat on the front steps hoping, praying for an answer.

The color white is perhaps a good beginning. A canvas is white before a masterpiece is painted. The page is white before a novel written. The cloth is white before dyed. But the white light can be broken into a rainbow of colors.  

Queen Anna123

MataHari626

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:24 am
killerjr 144

Reiki Suki

Ace of Night

User Image

Rei smiled softly "lets get you two something to eat while your daddy sleeps and the Mistress rests." she said softly as she leaned in lifting the babies with care as she cradled one in each arm a tender smile on her face as she left heading quickly for the kitchen her eyes narrowed for a bit when she heard a knock at the door Where is that Kel she thought to herself as she continued onto the kitchen right now the babies where her main concern as she entered the kitchen. and working quickly all the while holding the babies rocking them gently in her arms. she did something she hadn't shown many others but she didn't want to put the babies down so she had no choice she lifted two bottles out of the fridge her ears lightly wrapped around them lifting them. She warmed the milk using her sensitive ears touching them to keep the temperature right before lowering the bottles to the children where they could both drink at their leisure. While she gently rocked them.

User Image

[  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:31 pm
primrose kathery
brunak_fonika

User Image

~Lilith and Skye

The dark vampire twins

And yet in pain...

((Eheheheheh my apologies for being inactive lately. Had a lot of things piled up that backed up my free time. Finished sorting it out tonight. smile ))
The twins looked at each other for a minute before bursting into laughter once again. Kallian read them far too well for only having known them for a few hundred years. Then again..He HAD been the one to clean up after them...
"No worries, Remus.."
"Just follow us to a living room.."
"I am sure we will be seen to eventually. For now we can explore the extensive library."
"It has many books on the subject you want to know more about."

...We call out together

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

Ace of Night
Captain

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kallian Ecante
Soul Reaper

My heart has only three...That I hold to Importance...

Kallian raised a brow at the twins once again, sighing in exasperation before pulling out a small golden key tat would let them into one of the libraries that branched off from the main room that held all the 'human' material books for normal visitors. He gave them a stern glance and sent a warning feeling over to the twins telepathic frequency before backing off and sighing.
"I suppose that will be fine. No trouble. If you stay late, your old guest room will be prepared, along with the adjoining room. But I expect you either gone, dead, or formally invited by the end of a week."
He turned toward the building when he heard a knock and groaned.
"That would be for me. The others are probably busy."
He ran inside and went to a proper door, opening it after smoothing out his hair and clothing. He stared, confused, at the soaking man, and slipped into soul sight. His eyes widened.
"Hello there, I suppose you'll be wanting fire, then?"

...Yet it slips in the cool hands of another.

MataHari626
queen anna123
killerjr 144
reiki suki

Noble Manors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games