Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cedric the Seraphim

Timid Genius

4,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Likaia Repede
Wandering Soldier Man's Best Friend

Location :: Path between Luin and Asgard > Luin | Company :: Repede, Sheena, and a dog-man > Repede Likaia, a woman, and a dog-man > Likaia

Likaia looked at Repede as Sheena gave her answer and the other seemed to completely ignore it. She herself took that as a no. "Let's get going. I'm sure someone in Luin's seen your friend." "Maybe. I hope so." Likaia thanked the two before she and Repede headed for Luin again, walking around the pair. The two hounds countinued to the town, soon crossing the bridge that connected the path to Luin. Likaia's first order of business was to deliver the package to the chapel, so she made her way to the central district. "Who was that woman? There's a statue of her in front of the weapon's shop." "Her name is Sheena. She and her friends saved this town awhile back. At least, that's what I hear. I don't know the details. All I know is that the people love them."

[[ up to you two if you want to follow them. but, i don't want to keep azura's plan waiting longer than it has been. sorry. ]]

iProject Angelus

ShadeKyubi

Zelos Wilder
Chosen of Tethé'alla
══════════════════════════
Location :: Near Gaorrachia Forest | Company :: Two guys and their pet

Zelos had been investigating the dark plume that had sprouted in the already sinister forest. He didn't enter, not willing get too close to the mutated monsters or go through the side effects. Why risk his life when he was just checking thing out? After awhile, he turned and left the forest. It was a good thing he passed through here a lot with Lloyd and the others. He found his way through easily. Emerging from the trees, he spotted a couple of males and some weird little fox thing. Crossing his arms, he sighed. This wasn't the best area for a social gathering. "The grounds around the forest should be sealed off or something. So many curious citizens." These two didn't look like regular citizens, though. Something just seemed...off about them. He wasn't sure what, though. "Hey! You two and your pet shouldn't be here! It's dangerous!"

[[ still looking for a picture. if anyone has one, i'd appreciate it. .>~<. ]]

Fae Princess Euphie

RainNekoFairy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Sophie kept her eyes on the ship as Natalia walked off to talk to a sailor. She returned soon enough, and Sophie tilted her head at the other's question. She'd enjoy that. Turning, Sophie walked up the board to the ship's deck. It was huge, and crowded with crates. Food? Cargo? The humanoid had so many curious questions. But, she smiled. It was different from being on the boats back home. It had an old feeling to it. Like being on the first ship ever built. "It's amazing....Heh. Asbel and Hunrt used to like boats. I wonder if they still do." Sophie continued to walk around the ship. There were so many ropes. Did they use them to control the sails? As she neared a door, she heard a sound behind it and pressed her ear against the wood. Sounded like someone was eating? "Excuse me." Sophie jumped and then moved aside as a sailor opened the door. He let out a shout as he suddenly fell back, a dark blue flash runnig from the room. Sophie moved aside quickly, but she caught sight of what it was.

It looked like some sort of jackel-like monster.

She watched it zip into hiding before following it. As she approached the spot, there were sounds of munching again. It must be hungry. Peeking over a couple of crates, she got a better look at it. The creature was cute, but it seemed thinner than it should be. And, it had a gash on it's arm. "Hello...." The monster looked up at her, startled. It looked ready to fight, but Sophie didn't want to hurt it. Spotting a barrel of apples, she went over and grabbed one before returning. "Here." "Lu?...Ri...." The apple was snatched from her hand and the monster finished the one it already bad before starting with the one Sophie gave him. She wanted to help with the wound, but she wasn't sure if the creature would let her get close enough to.

Uriel the Red Butler
Phew! My goodness....That was a lot longer than I expected it to be. @~@

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Fae Princess Euphie

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Windor
King of Windor
Location: Somewhere (Near Gaorrachia Forest) | Company: Lambda and two guys

Richard started walking again, the monster following after him. As they walked, someone called out to them and the two turned. The young man in front of them was oddly-dressed. "I take it back. HE looks like the ringmaster to a bad circus." Richard looked at the other male before giving a smile. "I think it's a charming look. Unique. Clearly expressive." "...Really? I don't see it. Humans are weird." The young king looked down at Lambda, frowning. Would it be wrong to kick the little monster? Looking bavk up at their new companion, he wad about to ask what he wanted when someone else spoke to them. This guy wore pink and white, and had a sheath belted to his waist. Well, not really belted....More like tied to his pants with a string. He said the area wasn't safe, and Richard tilted his head. "I'm not a pet! I am a proud and elusive Zorua! There's no way I'd ever be a pet!" Elusive, huh? Well, then what was he doing here with Richard? "Sorry. I'm unfamiliar with the area. My name is Richard Windor. Could you tell us where we are?"

Zorua | Lambda | Male
Mischievous | Sarcastic | Proud | Loyal
Pursuit | Fake Tears | Fury Swipes | Faint Attack

RainNekoFairy

Cedric the Seraphim

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image
Hiei
Wielder of the Dragon

Currently With: Himself (Crow & Richard are nearby)

Hiei closed his eyes as the Jagan Eye glowed behind his headband. There were others nearby, though he didn't sense any demonic energy coming from them. He went from tree limb to tree limb until he stopped on a tree near the outside of the forest. As he thought. There were humans nearby, much to his dismay. However, there was something about the dark-haired male that didn't seem human. He looked human, though the fire demon was aware that even the supernatural could take a human appearance.

Hiei's gaze then shifted towards the blonde male that was accompanied by a fox-like creature. In a way, it had him think of a certain redhead that not only became his partner, but his best friend. However, this creature didn't gain a human body like Kurama did. He didn't sense any demonic energy coming from the creature either, so that was a sign that it wasn't a demon. From what he could observe was that they seemed to be unfamiliar of their whereabouts. He too was unfamiliar with his surroundings as well, though he wasn't going to ask for help. Especially it was from a human. That and he wasn't really all that social around others. Even with his own teammates. For now, he was just going to observe from a distance as he stood on the tree limb

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arianna blinked and went up behind Arlin. She watched, impressed, as he forged the map. He was an impressive guy. She never would have thought of that. The teen listened to him, curious. Who taught him to read and write? Natalia? Arianna wondered if that had some relevance to his last, but she wasn't going to pry. "You're amazing, Arlin. Wish I could do that. I'm horrible at drawing maps."

OOC --

Uriel the Red Butler

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Asgard | Who I Am With Gaius, Hubert, and Pascal | How I Feel Content
Polymerization
███████████████████

Serenity listened to Pascal as she explained how she ended up here, but she couldn't help but be amused at the thought of the woman being stuck in the wall. It was a scene right out of a comedy movie. And, Pascal's expressive explanation was, too. She was so...explosive and expressive. Serenity loved it. "You're awesome. If only there were more people back home like you."

Uriel the Red Butler

Red Lastalia

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
Gaius
King of Rieze Maxia

All the people he met were always so unique in one or more ways. The Chimeriad, Jude and his friends, Muzét....Pascal fit right into his line of acquaintances. At the very least, she did have her amusing dynamics going for her. "So, you were swallowed by a vortex like the rest of us and brought to this foreign world. I guess it's safe to assume there are, and will be, more incidents like this. Before long, this world may be filled with lost otherworld...visitors." This is similar to what happened when the schism ruptured and brought the Zenethra into Rieze Maxia. Problem is, I can't ask Maxwell to fix this for us. We're on our own. Gaius closed his eyes. Could Muzét help them? She had the power to manipulate space. No. She wouldn't be able to open holes to the worlds his companions were from. Gaius wasn't going to abandon them for his own selfish needs. He'd just have to wait to return home.

OOC red is silent.

Erryn Lovelace

Uriel the Red Butler

APH-Fem Canada-APH

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image User Image
Natalia li Napojiti Arlin Phantos
Exiled Princess Royal Knight
♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘
Palmacosta || Arianna Sophie

Natalia let Sophie explore on her own. She had confidence the the girl would be fine. As she stood near the rail, looking out at the water, the knightress heard a shout and reacted, heading for where she heard it from. She soon found Sophie looking over crates at something and grew curious. Taking a peek, she saw a creature that, in all honesty, looked like something Arianna would be familiar with. "The little guy's hurt. We should try and tend it's wound."

Arlin glanced over at Arianna for a moment as she spoke. "Until I met Natalia and moved into the palace, I wasn't either. Military wasn't too keen on teaching a half-blood human privilages. Here....It's done." Arlin gave the map to Arianna and walked away to stand a distance away. He didn't know why he was so upset all of a sudden.

Arianna Jean Phoenix

Jewel of Antares

User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Asgard || Pascal, Gaius, and Serenity

Leave it to Pascal to over-exaggerate her experience. But, it was part of her charm. He looked at Gaius as he spoke and thought, fixing his glasses. "Yes, and that won't be good. We're calm, but who's to say others will be? A frightened person can be dangerous, and then there's the chance of criminals or even people that have power and use it against others for selfish reasons. Like Lambda did....This place could be in a lot of trouble."

[ ooc ]

Red Lastalia

Erryn Lovelace

APH-Fem Canada-APH

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
Pascal
Amarcian Prodigy
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Asgard || Hubert, Gaius and Serenity

Despite Serenity's kind words, swiftly rewarded with a genuine grin-- her mind retraced their conversation. Something felt odd about all of this. Foreign world . . . Otherworldly visitors . . . Portals . . . And the shadowy abyss . . . If such a power can cause all of this . . . A cloud of dread casted over her thoughts. What she deduced filled her with dread and the pang of uncertainty stabbed at her chest. "This is really, REALLY bad! Whoever or whatever is making these portals is causing time and space to clash with each other on this planet. And since it's all occurring on one planet, there's a chance that it might even rip the fabric of time itself causing time and space to collapse. What's worse is that when I came here in the shuttle, the portal was big enough to swallow it whole. If the portals were only big enough to swallow people up in the beginning, then they must be getting bigger in size if they could pull off a feat like eating the shuttle." A dark cloud casted over her once vibrant, cat-like eyes, dreading the worst. "I-If these portals get any bigger, they could swallow up towns, continents . . . even planets!"

OOC: And Pascal's mood does a complete 180 degree turn.
Oops.
Also, Hubert should be smelling Pascal's B.O right about . . . now.

Red Lastalia

Erryn Lovelace

Uriel the Red Butler

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:23 am
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

Sophie looked at Natalia and nodded. But, she didn't know if the creature would let them near. It was hungry and hurt. Monsters reacted differently in that situation. Sophie climbed over the crate and knelt in front of the thing. "Let me help you....Here." Sophie reached out slowly, but the creature backed away. It was scared. But, Sophie didn't make any further move, and soon the creature relaxed before going back to eating the apple. As it ate, it kept watching her. Suddenly, it stopped eating and split what was left of the apple, handing half to her. Sophie smiled. "Thank you....Can I help you? Your wound will get infected, and that'll be bad." "Ri...." Sophie looked back at Natalia, receiving a nod, and she held out her hands. "Cure!" Sophie watched as the arte worked, but it wouldn't heal the wound entirely, or the monster's malnutrition. She'd have to tend to both those manually. At the very least, Cure healed the bumps and bruises, as well as partly healing the gash on it's arm. Lowering her hands, Sophie picked the apple up again and held it out. "You need it more than I do."

Uriel the Red Butler

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:25 am
LUTZ
Where: Luin
With: Sheena, Likaia, Repede

Lutz watched the canines leaving before looking around somewhat nervously in the dimming light; he turned to Sheena trying to concel his emotions "It's getting rather late, maybe we should go back to Luin? it's the closest town to here acording to the map" he was secretly relived when she agreed; being in a wide open space where monsters could attack from anywere with little warning made him nervous.

Lutz and Sheena had returned to the small town of Luin; Lutz was standing on the bridge at the westen entrance to the town staring out across the river with a thoughtful expression on his face and his cloak wrapped tightly around him

OOC: Pollicitus est nobis ...[[The promised time is upon us...]]
iProject Angelus

Cedric the Seraphim

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:21 pm
((I apologize for the inactivity here. Life has been rearing it's ugly head the last while. And because I'm a nice guy who would feel like a donkey to make y'all go back and read previous posts, I added them in to make.... well some would likely call it a text wall... sorry about that as well, but I thought it would be the lesser of 2 evils. sweatdrop ))

Fae Princess Euphie

Lloyd Irving
Eternal Swordsman

Lloyd arrived at Iselia, noticing the small group. He had heard one of them say something about threats and promises, but he didn't hear it all. Still, that sounded like trouble. "What's going on?"

"Oh, Lloyd! Welcome back."

"Don't worry. They're just lost."

Lost? People usually didn't end up in Iselia because they got lost. Still, it wasn't that odd. Walking passed the three, Lloyd entered the village and turned. "I'm Lloyd. You're welcome to stay as long as you need, but don't cause any trouble. The villagers have had enough trauma."

Sirea Angelie

User Image Dart Feld User Image

Swordsman of Revenge

Currently With: Gilgamesh, Lord, Lloyd

The name 'Lloyd' was enough for Dart to remember the swordsman that killed his best friend. Since the defeat of Emperor Doel, he and his friends had been pursuing him until they found out what his intentions were as well as meeting Zieg. The red-armored swordsman glanced over to Lord when he asked as to how he and Gilgamesh arrived in this strange world. "I actually came through a portal." He said then gestured to Gilgamesh with his thumb. "He arrived in the same manner I did, though from a different portal of course." They were from different worlds afterall so of course they would arrive from different portals.

It was then he heard a new voice, which had him look over to see a male with spikey brunette hair. He too was wearing red and was also a swordsman. Dart's eyes then widen when he mentioned that his name was Lloyd. So this was Lloyd. It definitely wasn't the Lloyd he knew that's for sure. He didn't have platinum hair, wore black, or had the Dragon Buster in his possession. He then gave a nod to the brunette swordsman.

"We appreciate the hospitality, Lloyd. I'm Dart, and this is Lord and Gilgamesh." He gestered to his acquaintances as he introduced them. "Trauma? What's been going on?" Since he and his friends had been to the Moon That Never Sets, he had no idea as to what all was going on anywhere else.

Evilweirdo 0

Gilgamesh
The Famed Swordsman!!

After Dart mentioned the means by which they had both arrived, Gilgamesh jumped to attention. "Yes, it is as Dart says! I am Gilgamesh, wanderer of the Rift! Champion of the universe! Swordsman extraordinaire! Royalty among legends! A god amongst mere..."

Noticing that he was being ignored, Gilgamesh wheeled around to face the new arrival (A challenger?!), who was apparently Lloyd. He proceeded to state the obvious. "Hmph! So you're this Lloyd I keep hearin' about!" He quickly sized him up. "Two swords, eh? Your collection could use some work, but at least you're tryin'..." He thought on that for a few moments.

After Dart responded to Lloyd, Gilgamesh did so in his own fashion. "Trauma? Bwa ha ha! Of course we won't cause any trauma!" He swaggered over to one of the guards that he and the others had been speaking to. He heartily slapped the guard on the back as if in a second greeting, though the force was enough to stagger the poor man. "As intimidating as my dazzling muscles and skills may be, rest assured that no harm shall come to your people! Yep! No trauma here!"

Lord
«The Wild»

╔══════╗
Current
╠══════╝
Company:Dart and Gilgamesh, Lloyd

█▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀██▀█

Lord nodded at his companions' answers. So they got this place similar to him minus the fall. he stored that away to tell Lee whenever he found him.

Lord blinked as he looked at the new swordsman before him. He then looked at his two companions. He hung his head and let out a depressed sigh "Great, another red swordsman. Why couldn't he have been yellow, sure he would have been a fashion reject but that would have at least been different." He looked at himself and the others, "Though 'Fashion' doesn't seem to be a strong point for any of us."

"Trauma? Nah!" Lord stepped between the two guards and put both of them in a friendly headlock "As long as they give me what I want and don't attack me, we're gonna get along better than fish swimming in water, ain't that right boys?" he gave the two guards a megawatt grin.

█▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄██▄█

ShadeKyubi
SCYTHE
Where: Triet
With: Vash and Lee

"You sweat bullets?" Scythe took a close look at the speedloader before handing it back to Vash "I guess you never have to worry about ammo then!, I don't know much about sweat myself since...I don't...have..." the fox trailed off as he watched the man called Lee pull a seemly endless stream of clothing out of his pockets To encounter another with pocket dimensional item storeage...how intresting the fox winked and stuck out his tounge at the two men "Better be careful or I might just follow you home!"

Evilweirdo 0

Vash the Stampede
The Humanoid Typhoon

Vash put his loader back in a pocket and squirmed around more as he watched Lee produce the clothing items. "Barter? You could open up a whole store with that! I bet people need lots of clothes around here because they sweat so much... " Vash struck a pose (and odd, faux-serious facial expression) in an attempt to look like some sort of strongman."Especially if they sweat bullets like I do! We shall be Vash and Lee, the world-famous apparel and ammunition barons!"

He chuckled a bit in response to Scythe's comment, his voice gradually rising in nervousness. "The compliment's appreciated and all, but I really wasn't asking you to go on a date!... Gaah, let's just get away from the highly-important desert oasis and go trade Lee's clothes for food!" He sounded slightly exasperated as his stomach growled.

Lee
«The Strategist»

╔══════╗
Current
╠══════╝
Company:Vash, Scythe

Lee blinked at the two wondering if following Vash is really a good Idea especially after gaining the anthropomorphic Scythe to their group. He quickly dismissed the thought when he realized he had no other choice at the moment. He nodded and picked some of the clothing."then let's find a place to set up shop, if we learn to trade well in this society we should be able to sleep and eat like kings soon enough.Though if your really desperate we can try to catch fish." He decided to give the option since they were still near the oasis.

RP_Master_Jak

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yoko Littner
--------------------------

"Not entirely, but it's the only weapon I have... I used to need it more, before things finally calmed down, and then I just needed to defend the island..." Yoko said. It had been ages since she'd had to pick up her rifle again, and she had no idea if she'd be able to use it properly here. There was no telling when she'd get new batteries to charge it with if they ran out.

iTheGoddessMartel

Maiku Yamayaki
Persona-User
Location Flanoir Church || Mood Cold, Curious || Company Major and Yoko
Mana 100% || Stamina 100% || Overlimit 0%

The teen led the way from the church to the stairs, where Major decided to break the silence. Maiku almost didn't hear his question, his mind lost in trying to recall which building was the hotel. But, he had heard him, and he listened as Yoko answered first. Calmed down? Was there some sort of war where she was from? He was curious, but was too nervous to ask. Besides, it could be a sore topic for her, and he didn't want her to talk about it if it would make her hurt. "...My....My gun's not for assualting enemies....I-I use swords for that. My gun is....It has a special property." Maiku hugged himself a bit as a cold breeze suddenly kicked up. Why a cold city? Shivering, he blew into his hands before rubbing them together. "Wh-What about you, Major? Are guns common practice where you're from?"

Major
«The Knight»

╔══════╗
Current
╠══════╝
Company:Yoko and Maiku

"Interesting." Major smiled at the two, pleased that the other "I am trained to use a double bladed staff or otherwise known at a Swallow to some and yes it is a normal occurance to see a firearm in hand. Though it's difficult to explain our concept of weaponry."

The blue man was silent for a moment collecting his thoughts,"The enemies that we face in our home realm as of late are not harmed by normal weaponry. Weapons either phase right through or bounce off the target without leaving any damage. We have developed ways to combat the threat, but the original weapons we had are now more of a decorative piece to symbolize wealth now."

He raised his hand and looked at his rings, "Strange, we could drop a bomb on them and they would continue on without a scratch. Hit them a bit of concentrated will from a ring and they start falling left and right." He continued down the street taking in the sites until he noticed a building with the word "inn" on a sign. "at least the language looks the same here." commented Major

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:59 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arianna blinked and looked at Arlin as he walked away. What did that mean? Maube it was because their worlds were different that she didn't understand what he meant or that she didn't know what a half-blood was. The glass maker wanted to ask, but she knew it was probably a bad time. Looking at Hōpu, Arianna smiled a bit before walking over to Arlin. "I'm sorry for upsetting you, or bringing up bad memories. But, you shouldn't let it get to you. You have Natalia, and that should be enough to dispel all the bad things. Come on. Let's go meet with Sophie and Natalia again."

OOC --

Uriel the Red Butler

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Asgard | Who I Am With Gaius, Hubert, and Pascal | How I Feel Content > Worried
Polymerization
███████████████████

Serenity looked at Gaius and Hubert as they spoke. What were they talking about? Well, she understood Gaius fine, but who was Lambda? Before she could ask, Pascal suddenly exploded into a bundle of words. Serenity attempted keep up, but she only understood some of it. Or, maybe she understood the point of the lecture. "That's not good. I don't understand exactly, but it sounds like this could cause a lot of problems for a crap ton of people." What did that mean for her world? She didn't like this at all. But, it wouldn't be a proper adventure without some risk, right?

Uriel the Red Butler

Red Lastalia

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:47 am
User Image
Gaius
King of Rieze Maxia
Location: Asgard | Company: Serenity, Hubert, and Pascal > No one

Gaius listened to the two, and his face paled a bit. Even though his expression didn't change, it was clear Hubert's and Pascal's words struck some sort of fear in him. I didn't consider that option. Exodus could be a great threat if they're dragged into this. Worse, what if the Lance of Kresnik was brought here? There's no spirits, but the Lance only needs mana as fuel. Even though the mana isn't scarce here, I can tell that the mana is....Well, it's not like home at all. If something like the Lance of Kresnik was brought here and used, this world would lose more than half the mana it has right now. Gaius glanced at Serenity as she spoke. Sounded like she understood just fine. The dark-skinned male got off the bed and went to the door after excusing himself and going outside. The innkeeper asked if everything was alright, concerned about the crash from earlier, but he assured her everything was fine before walking outside. As soon as he was away from the inn, standing under the stone arch. As he walked into the shade, he summoned Muzét. "Yes, Master Gaius?" "How well can you detect space-time anomallies?" He watched as Muzét thought. It looked like she was trying to test her power. "I can sense small anomallies within only a few miles, but if a large one occured, I should be able to sense it even if it's further than that. How far, I don't know for sure. Why?...Is what your companions said worrying you somehow?" Yes, it was. But, she didn't need a spoken answer for that. "If the Lance of Kresnik appears, I will know. I have been keeping an eye on the Lance as it is now, but I will turn my attention to all the Lances in our current time, from it's construction to it's destruction." "Thank you, Muzét, but don't overexert yourself. Do what you can." Muzét nodded before she looked around the city. She seemed fascinated by it, sensing a strong sense of wind mana in the area. Gaius could, too, but he mostly felt it. Asgard was a windy place. "Should we explore the town? It may do us well to know our surroundings." Though hesitant, he didn't argue with her logic. So, he agreed.

OOC fae wanted her newest character to meet gaius. so....yeah. sorry. >~<

Erryn Lovelace

Uriel the Red Butler

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Fae Princess Euphie
Is this good? :3

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games