Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

Rin nodded and got up, she fixed her hair and got on Syo's back giggling and smiling. "How bout we split it huh? Seems more cute that way hunny" she said kissing his cheek looking behind them. "Ready to go?" She asked smiling.g
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image User Image User Image
THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...
You may not realise it, but we're Nakama...
That means you're my family now, nothing will change it ever.

• Levy looked towards him, blinking wildly, was what he was saying true? That Ryoushi actually thought of Gajeel as an older brother? That made her confused the most, she believed the rest except that part. Mainly because the two often fought as she simply giggled, and chimed,
                      "Not a problem~" She spoke with a slight giggle as she noticed the twins and Rin.

• Syo's face still red, he nodded, he still wasn't used to this. It was obvious as he started to run,
                      "Hang on tight!" He declared as he started to run, still having Rin on his back as Myo led the way as he then pointed out Levy and the others as the two ran towards the gates, it seemed the two friends had stopped chasing after them finally as the two reached the group, placing Rin down, Syo and Myo were out of breath as Myo suddenly hugged the wall incase he was grabbed by the ankles and dragged away which luckily didn't happen but caused Levy to give him an odd look along with Syo as she shrugged before looking to Rin and smiling before handing her one of the bentos,
                      "This is the leftovers from last nights feast~ Hope you like it~" She chanted with a giggle. Though she still felt somewhat lonely, it wasn't obvious but she really missed the Redfox siblings as the twins noticed it, both patting the young Fairy's head as in to support her and as f to say they'd look after her until they got back, afterall, Syo needed his rematch with Kaguya and Gajeel whilst Myo simply did it out of kindness.
                      "You're both meatheads for causing that!"/color] She spoke, pointing at the small hoarde of students that stood, looking at the group like zombies as Levy simply stood in shock along with the twins as the two cowered behind Rin, somewhat.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

iiEzmickiea

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

Rin laughed and held on to him as instructed. She smiled and felt the wind hit her face and hair. "Wow!!" She yelled holding on to him even tighter. After they stopped, Rin jumped off and wat slowly. Over hearing the conversation she was confused and lost. She just stayed silent and looked around.
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu
Kaito

"I am merely your Protector as you are my Client. Once the deed has been done you shall vanish by my hand..."

Kaito chuckled and stood back as he watched them all as his partner strode up beside him. "Let me guess.... After the beating you had to take him home?" He questioned folding his arms loosened over his chest and Ryoushi nods. "But then he went lecherous and so I patched him up before leaving g knowing now he's at the newest bar he can find. Damn rich kids." She growled before he chuckled at her and messed her hair up at the top of her head right inbetween her ears, which annoyed her but now she didn't care. "There hasn't been any signs of them lately..." she mumbles quietly to him and he didn't look at her. "Just wait until the Redfox siblings come back, that when we'll leave.... I just want to see you out. But he is coming back for you." Kaito answers softly. Which made Ryoushi chuckle in amusement, "let him come. I'll beat him if he dares come near Levy and rest of them. I'm not leaving anytime soon since I promised her I'd stay... at least for now." She said before leaving him and walking up to the young Mage. "Wow these look just as delicious! I want one!!!" She giggles excitedly.

"This is the bond that will eventually fade when all danger vanishes and darkness shall settle, but your warmth and smile shall linger with me forever."

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:10 pm
            • Levy frowned at Ryoushi and looked away,"I'll give it to you later~" Sbe chanted as she looked up at the school roof before being knocked out of her trance by the twins as they made her jump, making her trip backwards over her own two feet as she fell and landed on the floor. Dropping a few of the bentos. She'd figured she'd made one too many anyways as she then scowled up at the twins, keeping the ones in her arms safe, though stared down at the ones on the floor.

• Syo stayed next to Rin as Myo stood back, both of them apologising, they were just hungry as Levy giggled, obviously forgiving them already. Syo simply stayed next to Rin though as the young Fairy soon noticed the hoard of students approaching them as it made her nervous, making her look somewhat frightened and intimidated. She started to gather all the bentos again, ready to run inside the building with the rest.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

Rin walked away and looked up at the sky, she felt cold and confused. She didn't know what to do, she continued eating and transmuited a tunnel outside of the school and walked through it. "Mh.."
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

"I am merely your Protector as you are my Client. Once the deed has been done you shall vanish by my hand..."

Ryoushi pouted but nodded as she looked back at what was bothering the three... er..... four, and frowned at Syo and pointed to him with her left hand and her right on her hip. "What did you do now!" She demands narrowing her eye at him as Kaito came up behind her and tried reasoning. "Ryo.... maybe they didn't so anything.... stop accusing people so quickly." She plucks his hand from her shoulder. "No! I know they did something because if it's not one troublemaker than its automatically the other!" She points out still keeping her eye on the two guilty twins.

"This is the bond that will eventually fade when all danger vanishes and darkness shall settle, but your warmth and smile shall linger with me forever."

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 am

• Syo looked to Rin, watching her walk away as he softly sighed to himself before noticing he'd been blamed for what was now happening as he folded his arms and looked at Ryoushi with a small smirk,
                      "But what if I didn't do that?" He questioned, ready to push the blame onto Myo who instantly responded with,
                      "It definately was you Syo, go sort out your mess!" He spoke, siding with Ryoushi with a frown at his brother as Syo sighed, rolling his eyes before looking to Levy, Levy was simply laughing before he looked back at the group, well hoard that were slowly aproaching, as he grabbed one of the bentos and walked towards the hoard,
                      "Fine, I'll go sort out my mess if that makes you lot happier?" He declared though Levy seemed slightly confused as to why he'd need a bento. Well Myo was confused as well, though he was the smartest out of the two before they shrugged off their confusion simply before Levy remembered something. It was that note from before as she tried to remember what it'd said as it soon came to her. With that thought, she snapped her fingers with a grin before carrying the bentos and walking in the direction of the building as it was obvious that Syo was defending himself right now, being ontop of one of the school walls and trying to get the hoard to get away. That was probably why he needed the bento, incase he was stuck there all day. Levy just walked to the school like it was nothing, humming slightly as she entered.
                      Myo was still next to Ryoushi as he watched Levy walk off like nothing had happened,
                      "Did she act strange at all this morning? I mean it since after last night, Syo's been acting wierd, some would say I have as well. Not too sure about everyone else." He spoke concerned as he questioned Ryoushi.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

iiEzmickiea

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaito

Kaito sighed as he shrugged it off and shook his head while stuffing his hands in his pockets and walked off into the school.

Ryoushi eventually calmed down and crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head at Syo's wit ly the same smirk. But it soon faded as she turned to face Myo, "I dunno what's wrong... she has been action g quite strange.. maybe its because both Gajeel and Kaguya are gone? She's never been without one or the other before so.... well, I couldn't tell you anything more than that...." she sighed before turning her gaze away from him and towards the young Mage that disappeared in the school. "All I can say is she'll get better once they return. So for now lets just support her, ok?" She reasons looking back at him and couldn't help herself but to ask. "So what did you two do? You guys must have done something to 'that'" she says raising an eyebrow curiously and pointing to the hoard of students that were slowly disappearing thanks ti his brother.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 am
User Image

As she walked through the tunnel she started to feel cold. Rin didn't want to walk away, but she had to. Once she got out, two guys came towards her and asked if she the "stuff" they needed for their experiment. She backed away and told them no, and that she'll have it in three days. "Were tired of waiting around Rin..we want it now!" The man yelled as he grabbed her by the ARM and pulled her to their van. Rin yelled and tried to fight them off, however the other guy put a towel to her face and knocked her out. They nodded at each other and threw her in the van. Driving away to a distant location outside of town
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:41 am

• He nodded before hearing her final question as he tried to beat around the bush, pushing the blame, all of it, onto Syo. It was much like the two as he soon protested against him doing such a thing,
                      "All Syo's fault! Completely his fault!" He declared only to get a glare from the other twin who was glaring at him from a distance and motioning 'You're dead' at him. Myo simply managed to keep calm though as he kept trying to convince her it was his fault as he then explained what happened,
                      "Well, Syo started off a fight with half of the seniors yesterday. Afterall, you weren't at school so you wouldn't have known and lots of things kicked off. I pressume half of them are the followers of them seniors and are completely lost without them so now they're getting revenge on Syo." He spoke simply.

• Levy had placed the bentos on her homeroom desk, finally, and sat down in her seat. She needed a change and badly, though, where was she going to put her bentos? What was she going to do before all these lessons? Remembering her locker, she grabbed the rest of the bentos and left the classroom, heading towards her locker and shoved the bentos in there. Hoping they'd stay in there as she soon decided to head to the roof. What a casual place to be at. Climbing the stairs up to the roof, she stared up at the sky, how much it was like her hair colour. Sitting down at the edge, she kicked her legs, looking at the far off distance.

• Syo was still beating some of the hoard up with his bento. Literally, waving the bento about was actually beating them to a pulp for some strange reason. Even he didn't know as he continued to beat them up though glared at Myo and Ryoushi, afterall, he'd heard his name enough times to know that they were saying something about him. Though he heard the shout of Rin and looked over to the direction it came from. Since he was a little busy, Syo shouted at Myo,
                      "Oi! Idle twin of mine who talks about me behind my back! Get your a** over to Rin now! I'll meet up with you in a minute!" He shjouted as Myo sighed, rolling his eyes before looking to Ryoushi,
                      "Guess I'll see you soon then, Ryoushi-san." He spoke before using his teleportation to land ontop of the van as he practically held on for dear life. He never did such rash things like this which his brother would usually do as he continued to cling on whilst Syo kept fighting off the little 'buggars' as he put it.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

As the van drove, Rin started to come to. She saw one guy next to her and the other driving. She shivered and looked around for a Sharp object. "Don't try anything funny Rin.." the guy said holding a gun to her cheek. Rin gulped and quickly transmuited a staff and killed the guy holding the gun and jumped out of the moving van and ran away. The car spun around and came after her
Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:31 pm

• Standing up on the roof of the van like it was a skateboard, Myo looked around trying to steady himself and keep good balance. That was until he noticed Rin jump out of the moving van as he shouted out to her,
                      "Oi! Rin! Over here! Jump on! Trust me! Syo'll be here in a minute!" He shouted at her and with saying his name, Syo was literally running towards them in the distance. With a small group running after him as he noticed Rin and Myo on top of the van. Wondering why Myo was ontop of the van, Syo shrugged it off before he saw something he didn't want to see, Myo jumping off the van.

• It wasn't the fact that his twin was jumping off the van, but it was the fact he jumped off the van and tackled Rin to the ground and into the nearby bushes. Syo only ran faster, the small group behind him giving up. Mainly because now, he was running on jealousy like any other man as he ran faster than he ever could.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

iiEzmickiea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

The van crashed and the guy ran out calling for back up. While with Rin she saw that Myo was holding her close, she blushed and began to shiver a bit. Knowing what those men wanted from her was something that she swore to never do. "M-Myo-kun..you and Syo need to leave..they'll make you sacrifices for their sinful experiment" Rin said moving out of his arms blushing still

Yume no Shirube

iiEzmickiea

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:51 pm

• Raising an eyebrow, Myo frowned afterwards,
                      "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, I truthfully did not hear that at all." He spoke before seeing a quite pissed off Syo standing above them, looking down at Myo with a deathly glare.
                      "I was simply protecting he--" He persisted but was interrupted midway.
                      "Don't start, you say that everytime. Every ******** time." He spoke, definately pissed off as Myo looked up to him, slightly gulping,
                      "I actually mean it!" He spoke, letting go of Rin.
                      "No, you don't. You were always the favourite you know."
                      "What's that got to do with anything?"
                      "Well, its got to do with everything." He growled as he coninued to glare at Myo who simply sat there, not too bothered but also a bit guilty in a way. Though Syo definately wasn't in the mood, he seriously wasn't.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

iiEzmickiea

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games