Welcome to Gaia! ::

Axiom: Kings of the East

Back to Guilds

Axiom is a place that constantly improves. We're literate, active, and keep things moving. 

Tags: Fighting, Fantasy, Roleplay, Original, Magic 

Reply Beyond the Abyss
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U SO MAD BRO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:12 pm
Lord Forrester
porkchopo
So with this whole arc thing coming up... like with the Valk & Neph in an uproar and such and ic references of rpc's sick of the gods...

My question is: why doesn't Raph/West just destroy them or rally the people since he is the Emperor of all but Noc (whom he has an alliance with??? I think emotion_sweatdrop ) and still destroys them?

The Fraxon Empire is falling apart, and also the nobility has been reined in by Elessia and Solaris who are two of the primary perpetrators of this craziness. West is losing more control every day, which is why he's giving up on the Empire and setting his focus elsewhere. He's even begun releasing the Kingdoms as independent countries to give Elessia less control over the world.

We're going to end this arc soon. I think we've pretty much determined all of the key details as to how it's going to end, it's just a matter of having it not be super awkward and sudden. We might have a God Raid to kill Elessia as the final thing, and this time hopefully we can all stay active so we don't just timeskip it, lol
I only asked/suggested because he could easily make friends, plus he does have a long standing history to where if he asked I'm pretty sure most would back him up. Then he could ascend, as would a few others, and new deities would be made???

Well I hope this one stays active, if it turns into a god raid that is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:45 pm
porkchopo
Lord Forrester
porkchopo
So with this whole arc thing coming up... like with the Valk & Neph in an uproar and such and ic references of rpc's sick of the gods...

My question is: why doesn't Raph/West just destroy them or rally the people since he is the Emperor of all but Noc (whom he has an alliance with??? I think emotion_sweatdrop ) and still destroys them?

The Fraxon Empire is falling apart, and also the nobility has been reined in by Elessia and Solaris who are two of the primary perpetrators of this craziness. West is losing more control every day, which is why he's giving up on the Empire and setting his focus elsewhere. He's even begun releasing the Kingdoms as independent countries to give Elessia less control over the world.

We're going to end this arc soon. I think we've pretty much determined all of the key details as to how it's going to end, it's just a matter of having it not be super awkward and sudden. We might have a God Raid to kill Elessia as the final thing, and this time hopefully we can all stay active so we don't just timeskip it, lol
I only asked/suggested because he could easily make friends, plus he does have a long standing history to where if he asked I'm pretty sure most would back him up. Then he could ascend, as would a few others, and new deities would be made???

Well I hope this one stays active, if it turns into a god raid that is.

We probs are going to make a few new deities from mortalborns (RPCs) to replace the dead ones, and create a pantheon for those who would rather worship based on ideals than just good/bad.

Alistair, Lilith and West are the chars that are currently up for consideration, and more will be considered in the future if their owners want to put them through that. However it means making them an NPC permanently and having little control over them so it's not something most people enjoy the prospect of.

I won't have West steer the end of this arc though. He'll be involved somehow, but that's about it. It's been about him for far too long. I'd prefer some of the other characters to organize the destruction/pushback of the Gods. He'll sit in the sidelines.  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

U SO MAD BRO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:05 pm
Lord Forrester

We probs are going to make a few new deities from mortalborns (RPCs) to replace the dead ones, and create a pantheon for those who would rather worship based on ideals than just good/bad.

Alistair, Lilith and West are the chars that are currently up for consideration, and more will be considered in the future if their owners want to put them through that. However it means making them an NPC permanently and having little control over them so it's not something most people enjoy the prospect of.

I won't have West steer the end of this arc though. He'll be involved somehow, but that's about it. It's been about him for far too long. I'd prefer some of the other characters to organize the destruction/pushback of the Gods. He'll sit in the sidelines.

Sounds good.

I heard about that, that's why I figured they'd at least do something when s**t hits the fan. Or if it does, I don't really know? But I understand, this is more so to get other chars in gear. New faces and such. There will just be a bunch of little lambs running around raging against the machine. It'll be interesting.

Thank you for answering so fast!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:38 pm
porkchopo
Lord Forrester

Sounds good.

I heard about that, that's why I figured they'd at least do something when s**t hits the fan. Or if it does, I don't really know? But I understand, this is more so to get other chars in gear. New faces and such. There will just be a bunch of little lambs running around raging against the machine. It'll be interesting.

Thank you for answering so fast!

They will all be involved somehow. Probably. Still working out the kinks.

Also, no problem.  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:30 pm
Lord Forrester

So from what I am reading and been paying attention to, s**t's hitting the fan and a potential God Raid's inbound (if activity permits). Basically everything's shifting in terms of control, no?

/recedesintothebackground/  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:55 pm
Reiko Zena
Lord Forrester

So from what I am reading and been paying attention to, s**t's hitting the fan and a potential God Raid's inbound (if activity permits). Basically everything's shifting in terms of control, no?

Purdy much. We're toppling the current hierarchies that exist in Axiom to provide for a more chaotic world for people to sculpt. whee  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:58 pm
Lord Forrester
Reiko Zena
Lord Forrester

Purdy much. We're toppling the current hierarchies that exist in Axiom to provide for a more chaotic world for people to sculpt. whee

Total anarchy...!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:21 am
Okay, I know the Vaet bloodline allows for Self-Marking and Gene Mods but I wanted to know if you had Gene Mods would you lose them upon receiving an actual Mark? This goes for any other bloodline too, or does having them completely abolish any chance of gaining Marks?

Quote:
Note: Some require a quest. No Sin hosts or mark wielders may have any Genetic Modifications.

Is there a way to remove them?

Also, for the Vaet Self-Marking is it possible to make custom ones?

U SO MAD BRO

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:49 pm
porkchopo
Okay, I know the Vaet bloodline allows for Self-Marking and Gene Mods but I wanted to know if you had Gene Mods would you lose them upon receiving an actual Mark? This goes for any other bloodline too, or does having them completely abolish any chance of gaining Marks?

Quote:
Note: Some require a quest. No Sin hosts or mark wielders may have any Genetic Modifications.

Is there a way to remove them?

Also, for the Vaet Self-Marking is it possible to make custom ones?

We needa edit the wording on that quote. It's once you get to mark 3, you lose all genetic modifications. That's what it says in the Mark thread itself. So, you can have gene mods up until the point where you're already pretty far into your god mark. Then, they'll just vanish from your body once you get mark 3.

As for the Diabolos self-mark, you can keep your gene mods. Reason being, the Diabolos self-mark is exceptionally weaker than a real mark. It only gives 3k energy, 4 stats total, and no 'exceptional' passives. If you look at some of the real marks, they give you incredible options and are kind of ridiculous lol.

The Vaet self-mark as a custom . . . well.
They're known to be demonic kleptomaniacs, basically, stealing their power from other things, imitating powerful demons. A lot of demons consider them the knock-off demons due to that.
I'd say having a custom mark for them would also be kind of impossible. They more than any other race can emulate the power of a mark, but they are still not capable of creating the true power of a mark - it's much too advanced for them. I will allow Diabolos to forsake gene mods and self-marking for a real mark, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:13 pm
Lord Forrester

We needa edit the wording on that quote. It's once you get to mark 3, you lose all genetic modifications. That's what it says in the Mark thread itself. So, you can have gene mods up until the point where you're already pretty far into your god mark. Then, they'll just vanish from your body once you get mark 3.

As for the Diabolos self-mark, you can keep your gene mods. Reason being, the Diabolos self-mark is exceptionally weaker than a real mark. It only gives 3k energy, 4 stats total, and no 'exceptional' passives. If you look at some of the real marks, they give you incredible options and are kind of ridiculous lol.

They're known to be demonic kleptomaniacs, basically, stealing their power from other things, imitating powerful demons. A lot of demons consider them the knock-off demons due to that.
I'd say having a custom mark for them would also be kind of impossible. They more than any other race can emulate the power of a mark, but they are still not capable of creating the true power of a mark - it's much too advanced for them. I will allow Diabolos to forsake gene mods and self-marking for a real mark, though.
I saw that too but didn't know if it was a new change or not and thought it was better to just ask for clarification.

Hrmm... okay then. For earning a Mark in general do we need to RP it all out with an NPC or do you just ask about it and it is gifted?

There is one ability I wanted and there is no race that offers it, lol. So I'm trying to just think of a few ways to get it or I may just make bloodline. Are Gene Mods able to be custom made or is that more for the alchemist class?

U SO MAD BRO

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:54 pm
porkchopo
Lord Forrester

I saw that too but didn't know if it was a new change or not and thought it was better to just ask for clarification.

Hrmm... okay then. For earning a Mark in general do we need to RP it all out with an NPC or do you just ask about it and it is gifted?

There is one ability I wanted and there is no race that offers it, lol. So I'm trying to just think of a few ways to get it or I may just make bloodline. Are Gene Mods able to be custom made or is that more for the alchemist class?

Hmm. What's the ability? We might have some way to get it without making a BL. One important thing to note is that talents/sub-classes can give you access to unique abilities, like my Neph Kian with his Elessia-inspired space-time wumbo jumbo

Also, as for marks - Earning a mark usually requires solo interaction or quests that involve the God somehow. It doesn't need to directly involve them, and certainly they don't need to be present, but you need to benefit them or show your devotion in some way that gets them to notice you. This is easier if you are a templar/shadowknight or if you're a part of a race they favor (i.e., Antony with Nephilim or Lukhan with Incubus).

It can be with any random NPC and it can be a plot of your choosing. The exception is with the really prestigious Gods, like Makath and Niraliel, who require their own plotline run by mods.

Aand, you can make custom gene mods as any race/class.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm
Lord Forrester

Hmm. What's the ability? We might have some way to get it without making a BL. One important thing to note is that talents/sub-classes can give you access to unique abilities, like my Neph Kian with his Elessia-inspired space-time wumbo jumbo

Also, as for marks - Earning a mark usually requires solo interaction or quests that involve the God somehow. It doesn't need to directly involve them, and certainly they don't need to be present, but you need to benefit them or show your devotion in some way that gets them to notice you. This is easier if you are a templar/shadowknight or if you're a part of a race they favor (i.e., Antony with Nephilim or Lukhan with Incubus).

It can be with any random NPC and it can be a plot of your choosing. The exception is with the really prestigious Gods, like Makath and Niraliel, who require their own plotline run by mods.

Similar to the Fairhairs with their transformation but instead of a lycan go with a snake transformation for a Manasā feel, only malevolent. So maybe a sub-class/talent? Or a gene mod to alter the transformation.

Ah, okay! Good, good. Lol I was thinking of trying for a Mark eventually with my Valk, just waiting to see more of them and how plot progresses.

U SO MAD BRO

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:08 pm
porkchopo
Lord Forrester

Similar to the Fairhairs with their transformation but instead of a lycan go with a snake transformation for a Manasā feel, only malevolent. So maybe a sub-class/talent? Or a gene mod to alter the transformation.

Ah, okay! Good, good. Lol I was thinking of trying for a Mark eventually with my Valk, just waiting to see more of them and how plot progresses.

Talent/sub-class would probably be best for that. Gene mods are more of like, their own thing. They usually don't have that much depth associated with them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:56 am
Hey there, I had a couple of quick questions I want to try and clarify as I make this RPC.
1. Can incubi that become full blooded demons still receive marks?
2. The knight class says that they can't learn elemental things above A rank. Does this include elemental abilities gained by marks or no?
3. Last but not least for a knight's claimed weapon, if I make it now would I be able to fuse it with the incubi's demon weapon/possible godly remains later on?  

Daddy Raz

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:04 pm
The King of Razgard
Hey there, I had a couple of quick questions I want to try and clarify as I make this RPC.
1. Can incubi that become full blooded demons still receive marks?
2. The knight class says that they can't learn elemental things above A rank. Does this include elemental abilities gained by marks or no?
3. Last but not least for a knight's claimed weapon, if I make it now would I be able to fuse it with the incubi's demon weapon/possible godly remains later on?

1. Yes.
2. No. Skills gained from Marks and styles like Hell Grasp does not count. It seems cheap, but it was the only way to not affect too many people with the class system revamp.
3. You can always resubmit a weapon to change it. Your claimed weapon ranks up with you, so you should try resubmitting it every time you rank up.  
Beyond the Abyss

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff