Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 am
M o u r n ii n g W o o d

ok, check it out now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 am
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Legendary Application
Username:AmisterCrow
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?:Kyurem
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:I have always loved ice type pokemon, and dragon types as well. I always wished that they would make a ice dragon type, then BOOM there it was, and not to mention that he looks totally awesome.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):(Ancient Pokemon Times about 200 years or so before present time)
It was a nice day, the wind was blowing just right, and the people in Lacunosa Town below could not be anymore unsuspecting. Kyurem stretch out his large frozen wings, the ice that molded around them cracking, and falling off. With one leap Kyurem was up, and on his way to find a good days lunch, he quite loved Lacunosa Town for it had many people, and pokemon, which Kyurem thought were quite tasty. As he lowered himself down apon the town, his body casting a large shadow over the streets below, suddenly there was a scream"The beast is back!", and with that Kyurem shot down toward the ground looking for his next meal. Kyurem went through the town looking for something to eat, when he stumbled apon a man staring him down, the man made a call then all kinds of different pokemon appeared."We end this today beast!" the man shouted in the direction of Kyurem, with one word all the pokemon bye the man sprung forth to attack Kyurem.

The battle went on for days, constant noises of fights, and the sound of pokemon crying out. When the fifth day came, the fog was falling, and it was silent, dead silent. There was a sudden cry as a child seen what had happened, and as the fog cleared so could others, there lied Kyurem beaten, and broken."I slayed the beast!" the man shouted triumphantly, then the towns people shouted with them victoriously, for they had beaten the beast that had plagued there town for years. Later that night they had a large banquet, honoring the man, and his pokemon for there bravery, and later they named that Hero's Day in honor of there victory.
(Present Time)
Is was a fine evening, and everyone was going about there normal business, the children were playing, and the trainers were battling, when suddenly there was a roar that shook the very foundations of Lacunosa Town. As soon as the sound was heard, many of the people started screaming"Run its alive!", and indeed it was alive, Kyurem was back, and not very happy.  

AmisterCrow

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am
Professor Valerian
M o u r n ii n g W o o d
@Valerian: Indeed, I cannot follow the second link. But I could follow the first. I like it.

@White: That's fine with me.
Personally, I'm not a fan of either application, but if I had to choose, it would be the second one.

Also, to clear anything up, I am a guy with a female avi. xD

Well just to clear things up, this is Miss_D atm. Danali and I both use this account, but 9/10 times it's me.

So anyway, would you prefer to let them fight it out, or accept neither one of them?

And I'm fixing the second link, I did have it going to the Crew sub-forum but now I'm making a thread in the Barton Invitation only thread.

Nu uh!!! Thats not true. I get on as the professor quite often, in fact everything typed in blue was me.. and everything typed in green is Miss_D so razz dont make people think Im inactive >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 am
AmisterCrow
Legendary Application
Why do you want to be this Legendary?:I have always loved ice type pokemon, and dragon types as well. I always wished that they would make a ice dragon type, then BOOM there it was, and not to mention that he looks totally awesome.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):(Ancient Pokemon Times about 200 years or so before present time)
It was a nice day, the wind was blowing just right, and the people in Lacunosa Town below could not be anymore unsuspecting. Kyurem stretch out his large frozen wings, the ice that molded around them cracking, and falling off. With one leap Kyurem was up, and on his way to find a good days lunch, he quite loved Lacunosa Town for it had many people, and pokemon, which Kyurem thought were quite tasty. As he lowered himself down apon the town, his body casting a large shadow over the streets below, suddenly there was a scream"The beast is back!", and with that Kyurem shot down toward the ground looking for his next meal. Kyurem went through the town looking for something to eat, when he stumbled apon a man staring him down, the man made a call then all kinds of different pokemon appeared."We end this today beast!" the man shouted in the direction of Kyurem, with one word all the pokemon bye the man sprung forth to attack Kyurem.

The battle went on for days, constant noises of fights, and the sound of pokemon crying out. When the fifth day came, the fog was falling, and it was silent, dead silent. There was a sudden cry as a child seen what had happened, and as the fog cleared so could others, there lied Kyurem beaten, and broken."I slayed the beast!" the man shouted triumphantly, then the towns people shouted with them victoriously, for they had beaten the beast that had plagued there town for years. Later that night they had a large banquet, honoring the man, and his pokemon for there bravery, and later they named that Hero's Day in honor of there victory.
(Present Time)
Is was a fine evening, and everyone was going about there normal business, the children were playing, and the trainers were battling, when suddenly there was a roar that shook the very foundations of Lacunosa Town. As soon as the sound was heard, many of the people started screaming"Run its alive!", and indeed it was alive, Kyurem was back, and not very happy.

I like it. But Ill have to talk to Miss_D first, Kyuram is powerful and since there is no movie out about him yet, we are not sure of his full capabilites. Are you 100% sure you can handle the powers of the killer Ice dragon?  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Nerdodactyl

Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 am
Miss_D_White
Nerdodactyl
Miss_D_White

Danali and I both love this idea so if you have a good system we will accept it. How do you plan to give it to a trainer? You said a RNG and then said the old man would sell it.

Also, since 8 people seem to agree with it, your shellos will most likely be accepted as well.

biggrin that makes me happy! as for how someone will obtain the egg I'm working on developing something that will work. I'm thinking either use RNG for a high number low number game where if they beat the old man they win the egg but it's costs to play, or just give/sell to someone with a badge from blyse city gym.

That's cool, I like the high low game, but would it be real Gaia Gold? if so then profits should be shared, seeing as you'd be making money off of our guild.
If it's just Poke-money then who gets it? the old man? he's not a real character is he?

I'm thinking like 250gaia gold per play and 100% of the money would go to the guild. I have the game figured out. It would be a dice rolling game Trainer rolls 3 5-sided dice old man rolld 4 5-sided dice (can't have it easy can we?) and if the sum of the trainers is higher than the sum of the old man's dice the trainer gets the egg. As for the old man he would and wouldn't be a character he would just stay in his shack out side of blyse city and he will just go away once the egg is won by someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am
Hey I was checking out the other members of Team Celestia and they all seem to be higher than me so I would like to up my levels and add more Pokemon please.
Dieno - 42
Ponyta - 35
Luxray - 35
Zoroua - 40
Kirlia (male) - 36
Sableye - 40

I would still like to keep them on the lower side so I can train thats why Ponyta is not evolved and whatnot

Daisukeniwa24

Daisukeniwa24

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am
Nerdodactyl
Miss_D_White
Nerdodactyl
Miss_D_White

Danali and I both love this idea so if you have a good system we will accept it. How do you plan to give it to a trainer? You said a RNG and then said the old man would sell it.

Also, since 8 people seem to agree with it, your shellos will most likely be accepted as well.

biggrin that makes me happy! as for how someone will obtain the egg I'm working on developing something that will work. I'm thinking either use RNG for a high number low number game where if they beat the old man they win the egg but it's costs to play, or just give/sell to someone with a badge from blyse city gym.

That's cool, I like the high low game, but would it be real Gaia Gold? if so then profits should be shared, seeing as you'd be making money off of our guild.
If it's just Poke-money then who gets it? the old man? he's not a real character is he?

I'm thinking like 250gaia gold per play and 100% of the money would go to the guild. I have the game figured out. It would be a dice rolling game Trainer rolls 3 5-sided dice old man rolld 4 5-sided dice (can't have it easy can we?) and if the sum of the trainers is higher than the sum of the old man's dice the trainer gets the egg. As for the old man he would and wouldn't be a character he would just stay in his shack out side of blyse city and he will just go away once the egg is won by someone.

This sounds awesome! I have a question thouhg, could the badguys play too? And gym leaders? if so I would love to be your first challenger  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:51 am
Legendary Application
Username: II Wish II
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Jirachi
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: I enjoy granting people their wishes and making them happy.
I've always had an attatchment to the wishmaker not only because of it's powers but it's connection to the stars and it resides in Hoenn, my favorite region.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! :

Whisperings of the wind wove through the branches of Forina. Leaves shuddered at the touch of the passing zyphrs; the chill that went up one's spine. The gutteral grinding of the earth churned; thousands of feet below the surface, magma rumbled as mother earth continued her long slumber, unaffected and undisturbed by her children on the surface world. Silence ensued. A heart beat. A flock of Altaria cooed softly atop the branches of the trees, mountains towered high in their magesty speckled with shrubbery. Another beat. Tropius tended to their young while the shrill cry of a Flygon could have been heard overhead, taking to the great cloud spattered blue with aerial mastery. Echoe. Echoe. Echoe. In the midst of the grand canyon, a deep chasm lay, a dark scar on the face of the earth which penetrated many hundreds of feet below. Th-thump. Time wore on, day and night seemed interchangable, the hourglass forgotten and the sand blown away. Eternity was the only thing that existed in Forina. Wildlife may fade over the ages, but they were reborn anew in the generations that passed, both plant and pokemon alike. Both lived on in their posterity, body and soul. Nocturnal pokemon shifted as the sun began to set, the unaudible screech of the zubat and golbat resounded through the air, vibrating as they retreated from their jet black haven. Deep below in the scar of Forina chasms stretched out far and wide. A network of tunnels curved and twisted beneath the mountains, forests and sky. Th-thump th-thump. A grand obelisk lay at the heart of the tunnels, far beyond the boundries of man and pokemon alike. It towered above all and yet was below all. A gem like no other rested within the tight cocoon of crude but pressurized rock and stone. Kr-thump. Sound asleep, for it was no ordinary gem, the stone watched with an omnicent eye on life as it cultivated. Humans evolved, having learned to communicate, so did pokemon. Like fragments of glass, it beheld in it's gaze cultures rize, civilizations fall, stars born and lost, and all of creation struggle to survive, pieces and parts of a grand dream which spanned thousands of years if not eons... Times of peace. Eras of war. The gem witnessed and beheld what was worth more in it's eyes than gold. Love. Hatred. Beauty. Anguish. The raw feeling of the need to survive, thrive, make a differnce in the titanic world in which one lived in. Such evoked unknown emotions in the gem, they mingled with one another; it was a never ending array of colors. Th-thump. Above, kilometers above it's earthen cradle, it sensed someting which empowered it slightly. An invisible umbilical chord from the gem latched with something far off in the distant heavens. The stone could feel it's presence, if not faintly. It called to the gemstone weakly for it was a great distance away. It seemed almost imaginary compared to the life on the surface world. A wave of weariness caught the stone. It would be long before it was ready to leave mother earths warm embrace; with the crashing of the seas, the grumble of the earth, and the mirth of the wind, it was soon lulled off into slumber. "So sleepy..."

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

TFAuthor

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 am
Quote:
2 people applying for the same position. one of two things will happen.

1. you two will 'RP battle' for the position.
2. Morning Wood will pick one of you that she likes best.

I could be Cancer if you guys want me too, it's not really a problem to switch the names up a little. I just picked Gemini because I'm fun loving, intelligent, and often times a little A.D.D. inspired  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm
Danali_Black
AmisterCrow
Legendary Application

(Present Time)

I like it. But Ill have to talk to Miss_D first, Kyuram is powerful and since there is no movie out about him yet, we are not sure of his full capabilites. Are you 100% sure you can handle the powers of the killer Ice dragon?

Well i agree with you there is not much info on him, but what i do know is that he is one of the Tao Trio, he was a extraterrestrial pokemon that fell to earth in the form of a comet, and he "use" to eat pokemon, and people for food. And i 100% sure that i can handle it, and if at any point you believe i cant, you may message me and tell me to stop.  

AmisterCrow

RPM Osbourne
Crew

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 pm
Basic Application
Username:RPM Osbourne
Character Name: Mappist Ray
Character Description: Ray travels all around the region making maps of different area, and so he looks like any other backpacker. he's got jeans on and a tan t-shirt with a green vest with many pockets for paper, pencils, pens, everything he needs to make his maps. He's got so much stuff in his backpack some of it is always sticking out.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Axew (Assuming I can catch a Charmander in the wild, if not, Charmander, and I'll catch an Axew wild)
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Etrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):Mappist / Cartographer
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):
Ray the Mappist had finally reached the top of Mt. Fros and looked down at Iclea City so he could have the perfect vantage point to complete his map. "Charles, Come out!" He shouted as a Charmeleon poofed out of the red light. 'Char!' It said ready to provide heat in this cold climate. "Thanks buddy!" Ray said as the Charmeleon huddled beside him, making sure to keep his tail away from the paper, a lesson they had both learned the hard way back when Charles was still a Charmander.
The wind stirred around them, freezing them with each icy blast. Suddenly an extremely strong gust of wind blew the Map in progress out of Ray's Hand "Damt it!" He Exclaimed, "I was working on that!" he said as if he was answering someone who had caused the wind. Charles then perked up and looked in the direction of the wind as a huge frozen Dragon approached them, the water vapor around it instantly freezing and turning to little icy razors ready to tear someone or something apart at the dragons command. Ray knew he was in trouble now..............

Good enough?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm
Basic Application
Username: Killer-wolf-kun (Again sweatdrop )
Character Name: Lucario
Character Description: A shiney Lucario, that, is cocky and powerful, with an awkward ability to speak human's language.
User Image
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?:Lucario
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:Shiney
What Region are you originally from? :Sinnoh
Lucario sits under a tree with the wind blowing through his fur. His paws rested on his stomach. "Life is good," His very deep voices says as he inhales then exhales deeply. His ears then move slightly from a vibration on the ground. He felt a presence near. He smirks waiting for something to try to attack him. It was a game he liked to play with intruders, looking for a prize. A enraged Primape rushed through the bushes , with several Mankey, looking very angry. Lucario smirked and said, "Keep your eye on your target. ." Right before they reached him. He seemed to have dissapeared, But appeared behind the mankey in the back saying, "Extreme speed." He says as he thrust himself at one of the Mankey with lightning speed. The Mankey fell with it's eyes in a daze as Lucario says," One down, a few to go."His hand then glows as he punches the ground making all the place shake, knocking the Mankey's down, "Earthquake, for the win,and now." He then holds his hand to the side, as two power orbs form in his hand, "Take this, Aura Sphere." A sphere of energy shoots out and hits the Primape , knocking out on impact. Lucario laughs at his display of skill, "I'm the strongest."  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Pikachu Nerd226

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 pm
Legendary Application
Username: Pikachu Nerd226
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Articuno
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: Articuno is beautiful and is one of my preferred from the legendary birds.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
Articuno sat on her mountain, looking out at the ocean, sparkling in the sun. Soon the time would come to migrate to another region. Her mountain was becoming too populated, too many humans were looking for her. And it had all started with Lugia's chosen one... The human called Ash Ketchum. It was certainly time to move, and she knew exactly where.
She would fly to the Etrua region, fly away from the orange islands and away from her home on Ice Island.
The time had come. Articuno spread her wings and leapt into the sky. It was good to fly again. She hadn't flown since that fateful day when she had assisted in almost destroying the world. Her feathers glistened and glittered in the sun, like newly formed ice. Soon enough, she would find her new home.

Legendary Application
Which Legendary are you wanting to be?: Zapdos
Why do you want to be this Legendary?: I love electric pokemon, and Zapdos is like the boss of all electrics.
Prove you can handle the power of a legendary! (Give a sample RP using this Pokemon):
Zapdos perched on Chargestone Cave in the Unova Region. She was on her way to the Etrua Region, but she was travelling only by night, for fear of being seen. She had not allowed herself to be seen since she had almost been caught two years ago.
The sun was setting, and Zapdos could feel the nocturnal electric pokemon becoming restless, waiting for the sun to be gone, the moon to be out.
As the sun dipped under the horizon, Zapdos spread her wings and flew into the sky. Her wings crackled with electricity, and sparks flew off as she flapped her wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm
Pikachu Nerd226
Keeping the Elite4 App, and adding:

Basic Application
Character Name: Kat/ Kitty
Character Description: brownish red hair, yellow eyes
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm460/VampireBloodrace1441/Anime Girl/Red-HeadGirl.jpg (similar)
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Pikachu
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Artist/ Waitress
Kat rushed to work, hoping she wouldnt be too late again. Pikachu ran along behind her, managing to keep up the the longer-legged trainer. Kat arrived at the restaurant and quietly snuck into the dressing room in the back, trying desperately to go unnoticed. In the back, she changed into her uniform. Pikachu Climbed up onto her shoulder, hoping for a short day so that both she and her trainer could be outside again.
"You're late again, Kitty-Kat. Mr. Yoshimi won't be happy," a customer teased as she took his order.
The day bustled through, and Kat's Pikachu continued to look at the clock, waiting for quitting time. Then the pair could leave for their short vacation to a Pokemon Breeding Farm, and maybe Kat would get a new Pokemon for Pikachu to play with. One could only hope...

Very cute! Im checking out your other apps now..

Ok your other apps are good but not very long. Can you handle the power of both of the birds? I will talk to Miss_D about it, and I didnt know Zapdos was a girl XD

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

RoronoaZoro22

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 pm
Basic Application
Username: RoronoaZoro22
Character Name:Jay ''Ace'' Scarlet
Character Description:User Image
I want to be:a Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list):Tailow
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Hoenn
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):I'd like to be a Mailman, would be perfect for travelling around Etrua, meeting many Trainers
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games