Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Cinders of the Future 2: Phoenix Ashes OoC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lily564a

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:13 pm
meh, I wouldn't be surprised, or disappointed, if it were fake. It's still hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 am
http://thestoicmachine.deviantart.com/art/No-25-201444878?q=sort:time gallery:thestoicmachine&qo=6  

Venom3001

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 am
Devath
I don't see that transcript being true. Too many dropped callsigns, I guess. Identifying yourself is pretty important in radio transmissions, which is why it has been standardized to a certain degree.

ksshh "Cptn. Buzzkillington, this is the Givva Dam, do you copy? Over."
ksshh "Givva Dam, this is Captain Buzzkillington, no, I don't, Givva Dam. Over. Ksshh."

More importantly: massive godmoding imminent. And eminent. Tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:18 pm
An East Berliner goes to the Stasi. "My parrot's escaped," he says. The officer on duty says, "Why have you come to us? We're not Lost and Found, we're the political police." And the man replies, "Of course I know that! I merely wanted to put it on record that I don't share the parrot's ideological views."  

Venom3001

StrykerZero7

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 am
Venom3001
http://thestoicmachine.deviantart.com/art/No-25-201444878?q=sort:time gallery:thestoicmachine&qo=6

And they said they couldn't be manly... all that's left now is the obligatory 40K crossover. eek

EDIT: Looks like url tags are necessary after all xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:50 am
StrykerZero7
Venom3001

And they said they couldn't be manly... all that's left now is the obligatory 40K crossover. eek

you mean like this?
Or This
Maybe some....  

lily564a

StrykerZero7

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 am
lily564a
StrykerZero7
Venom3001

you mean like this?
Or This
Maybe some....

Color me impressed~ I had to laugh at the last one razz

Oh, and for the record, Toby doesn't hate Ramsden as much as it may seem in that last post there. He's just being an angsty teen, is all xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:22 pm
"talekd about a magical egg or something"
That made me laugh.
Ramsden is not the smoothest man in the world. He's kinda a blunt and straightforward dude. Usually making him a douche. It's not that he doesn't think Tobi isn't a man, it's that Tobi in his view isn't allowed to not be one in any situation because of the current situation. But Ramsden pretty much gets his message out how he gets it out whether it sounds bad or not =P  

Windfiar

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:39 pm
So this month, SiberDrac and I will be participating in NaNoWriMo - that is, National Novel Writing Month, wherein you will write, if I remember properly, 1,667 words/day for the month of November. Assuming you can persevere much as did the Spartans and Noah, weathering a storm of caffeine-strung nights when God only knows how many other things you need to be doing, you will come away from the month with 50,000 words of useless drivel. But it is not completely useless! This is an exercise that will clean out your brain like an inky enema. It will unplug all of your writer's blocks, clear out your sinuses, and completely obliterate any lack of creativity you once had because roundabout day fifteen you are willing to write ANYTHING just to stay on the bandwagon.

I have never completed a novel.

I plan to this month.

Who's with us? Incentive is 5 AP to anyone who gets 50,000 words, 1 AP to anyone who gets to 15,000 words, nothing in between. Anyone who participates at all gets rewarded with a tiny spark of love from my cold, frozen heart heart

iD bracerS

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm
I think it's about time I rejoin this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm
does code count? XD I will probably get hit with some pretty big projects this month, so just asking razz  

Devath

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 am
Looking through the PC list, I've noticed a few of you are/were in OiM.

You should all go there and post, I want to get it moving again.

Also, everyone else should look at joining. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 pm
Nice to have you back, Native.  

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

Devath

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:15 am
Uhh, I was pretty sure our party was gonna arrive lastlike, cause an onix cannot move as fast as a car. Nope.  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff