Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James had little reason to go to the effort to remember what occurred, but as his memory faded he stepped to his friends side. "What happened man? You ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San fixed himself and rose to his feet, trying to make sure that he regained his composure. James had known him well enough that if San had lost his composure, that something was seriously messed up.

"Yeah James, im fine. I was just a little...overwhelmed with thoughts and memories thats all. its not everyday you go back and meet someone like that."

San would let James go and choose who he wanted to meet, and San was going to have some fun with his new material. Using his Iron Sand, as well as his gold, the Ninja formed 5 Fuma shuriken, but made the blade parts gold as to add alot of weight into the spiraling cutting edge. Finally using his raiton chakra, the ninja was able to expertly weld and form them. After this, the ninja went in to fix some shuriken in the shape of buzzsaws, and used his raiton chakra once again to weld them. Placing them back into the burden golem sat and weighted for James to chose.

(5 fuma shuriken, 30 buzzsaw shuriken)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image

San removed his VOID mask from his burden golem, and showed it off to james, laughing and giggling about it.

"So buddy, what you think?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:24 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"If you are sure your ok man."

James looked over the new mask closely. "It is very you. I approve. Now hold onto your butt."

James faced the center of the room and called in a loud deep voice

"I call Hanzo of The Salamander!"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:51 pm
Several clashes of time bubbles formed out of the mid-air ryumyaku, producing a man in a mask. Taking one look at James' headband, he disagreed immediately, taunting the medical shinobi as a green mist poured out from around him. "No Sunagakure shinobi has seen me & lived!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

San saw where this was going and pulled some of the irons sand close to him and used gunsei, making him a gunsei'd mech HAZMAT suit.

"Uh....james...make this quick..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James activated his Power of Resistance(+6) before the poison cloud could reach him. he then spoke as he moved back. "And your secrets and your legacy followed you to the grave. All that remains is a name and rumor. I ask you to trust me to carry some of those secrets Hanzo of the Salamander. To have faith in a fellow practitioner of the poison arts." James stood ready to defend himself and Sanshi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 pm
"To the grave?! You think that I could be bested in any combat? How absurd! I am Hanzo of the Salamander!" Forming several handsigns, a purple mist emanated from his body. Forming them again and again and again, more & more poison built up into a gigantic cloud before being sucked away into the flowing time streams around the garden. "Doku Kiri! You'll never be able to learn such a B-ranked jutsu if you didn't just pay attention to the handsigns." Turning about, Hanzo wandered away to inspect his surroundings. He'd be back, if James could show him his usefulness.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James tried hard not to smile. By hand signs alone the man said. Hanzo had no idea about James super senses. James watched the handseals with his enhanced vision, all of his focus on the great general. James watched the mechanical motions fly, and with his power of resistance and his hightened sense of smell could pick up the individual qualities of Hanzos gas, James could identify its ingredients separately. James would know everything about Hanzo's body as it worked.

James ran through the same handsigns as Hanzo and released his own cloud of mist. "Doku Kiri" James called out the name of the jutsu. He normally never would, but he wanted to catch the Man's attention. The cloud pufed up black and red from James technique.

"Respect great one, but please do not underestimate me, I would not have stood in you presence without the preparation and belief that I was worthy of asking. I would not waste your time."

James watched the man intently.

(Doku Kiri learned?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 am
User Image
User Image

San listened intently to what was going on through his mech suit, but was more then ready to pounce with his Iron Sand. If no Suna Nin stood before the man and lived...then San would make the Satetsu line the first....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 pm
As the Suna shinobi only made it halfway to learning the jutsu (need a total of 7 posts, or 21 sentences), Hanzo glared at the medical shinobi before running along the path up to him, kunai drawn. Just as he went to swing downwards through the shinobi's noggin, the ryumyaku collapsed around the rageful man, engulfing him back to his own time. James had at least half of the jutsu down, & would be able to work on it some more if he was able to retain the memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

San used tensha fuuin quickly to retain the memories, then gave a stunned expression to james as he spoke.

"Oh......kay......That was weird....wanna call him back?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:31 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James Tensa fuuined as well before they fully faded. "No he may have been a master, but he was an a*****e. I picked it all up, just forgot a small manipulation."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

San still had a slight bit of sarcastic confusion in his voice, and James would probably know the look on his face behind the mask as he spoke.

"So...gtfo? Lets get back to Base shall we?"

Walking back over to the elevator, the ninja waited for james to follow. It would be a fun walk home.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:11 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Yeah let's get out of here. That was a trip and a half." James walked into the elevator and played over the memories in his head as he did so. If James had not had his Biosenses then it would have been impossible to learn form that old grouch, but It was simple enough to figure the jutsu out from here. James ran over the signs again, and wen the elevator stopped he walked over to a clear space. James was not sure how many people were still around. "I better wait till we have an open area. I don't want to make the same mistake as Fuya. That would be irony." When James was out in the open world again he would have to try it in practice, but his theory was accomplished.

(there are the rest of the post.)  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games