Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khangelsinflight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 pm
Introduce myself? Err..okay. Obviously it isn't my real name, but online my name is Namine. And obviously I love Kingdom Hearts! I really love video games in general. Actually, I just like technology in general. I really like reading and watching TV. pirate Sorry, I just put that smiley in 'cause I thought it's cute. wink

heart Namine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:15 pm
Umm Hi you guys can call me Ashling, I'm 14 years old... I'm love Kingdom Hearts heart xp I listen to rock
My positive attributes are that I am:
-friendly
-open to new ideas
-honest
-loyal
as for my bad attributes:
-I am way to attached
-over-senitive at times

...and that's pretty much all I can think of.

Oh and add me plz I like to talk a lot when you bring up the right topics rofl So yeah that's pretty much it  

SidAnarchy

UnlovedWarior

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:17 pm
Hey, i am Julie, you may call me Juju. I am 13 years old. I love Kingdom Hearts(DUH), Invader Zim, DDR, and music. I listen to country and rock. =)

I enjoy random friend requests, coments and PM's =)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:31 pm
eunzee
ROFLCOPTER.

Oyaho! You can call be Arial, MeaMea or God. Y'know, whichever you choose. I'm one of the Mods of this Guild. And I do, like nothing. xD

I'm a fourteen year old female, obsessive over her bishies. (Riku, Goh, Kai, Nicol and Kurogane) I like anime, manga, Gaia, Kingdom Hearts, anything shiney, Cosplaying, cheesecake, pocky, frenchfries, PreTear, Beyblades, Wolf's Rain, hell, the list goes on.

I met mitzumori and Nikki--Chan at CNAnime, and Anime Convention in August. One of their friends complimented me on my giant ball of yarn, (I was a neko) and I commented on her uber-cool eyes. (She has red contacts, was cosplying Paine) Later, I stuck my friend with them while I went home, (It was like 11pm. xD) And the next day we hung out, I stole their French Fries, and we sung by an escalator and got over 14 bucks. >3

One thing that Nikki, Rachie and I have in common is our love of Cosplay. We cosplay together! Here are some of the costumes I've done/am doing:
-Marluxia (KH)
-Kairi (KH2)
-TK (Digimon)
-Pudding/Purin (Tokyo Mew Mew)
-Yumi (HiHiPuffy AmiYumi)
-Jolteon (Pokemon)
-Shadow Heartless (KH)
-Orette (KH)
-Pence (KH)
-Lulu (FFX/FFX-2)
-Emi (DDR)
-Matilda (Beyblades)
-Neko, Done
-Chi, Done, (Chobits)
-Yuzuki, Done (Chobits)
-Minoru, Done (Chobits)
That's about it so far. xD Why did I type that all up? I have NOOOOOO clue. I also have random urges to write fanfics. Ask me about them! My user on fanfiction.net is KunoichiNekoChan. Anyways, love yah. <3

Hi god =D  

king death death

Fighting Fefnir

Perfect Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:26 pm
Heya, all! I'm Fefnir, Nice to meet cha! I like Ruroni Kenshin, KH, and about every sport ever. Also, I love to RP!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Hiya there, My name is Vong. Please do not try to rhyme my name. I'm not sure I'm the newest member buuuuut I am a new member.

Pwease take good care of me.

Dank you. X>  

Vong-sama

heartstar12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:45 pm
wow haha umm my names sasha [sashiee], though my full name is really aleksandra, and i hate it. lol. im 16 years young, about to turn 17 on 1-23-08  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:59 pm
Yo! I'm xiUchihax and I am currently typing in a library xd . I love Naruto, Death Note, and Kingdom Hearts 4laugh . My favorite characters from KH are Zexion, Roxas, Axel, Marluxia, Sora (KH II), and Riku (KH II). heart heart heart heart heart heart . I also love any type of anime and manga, and hot vampires xd .  

xiUchihax

Fogheart generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 1!

Fogheart

Friendly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:36 pm
Hey, about me?
I absolutely A-D-O-R-E all the Final Fantasy's, and KH. My fave FF's are 7, 8 and 9. I could rave about them all day!

the only thing I shamefully admit, is that even though I've got to the end of each one, I've never actually completed any.... redface

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 am
Hello, my name is Acmpuppy. You can call me Acm or Puppy. I like Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, and Runescape... also... I rock. 3nodding  

acmpuppy

4,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AsterAids

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:17 pm
Hi! names Kira and i am 15! nice 2 meet ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 pm
Hey guys. My name is Sen (no, it really is Sen) and I wouldn't be here if I didn't like ---love Kingdom Hearts, Tetsuya Nomura, and all the characters in the KH games. Yes, even I like Heartless Ansem and Xemnas, though sometimes I just want to kill them myself. However, I may have a bigger problem with Master Xehanort. My poor Ven!

I am a new member, so it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintances. Yoroshiku!

G u a r d i a n

Vixremn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Greetings all! I'm Vermin, scum of the internet. x3 Although on Gaia I go by Vixremn, the Nobody of Vermin.

I'm obsessed with KH in a big way, in fact the only video games I own currently are KH1 and KH2, hopefully soon to be joined by COM. I adore KH art, and usually search dA for comics and fanart to obsess.

Other than KH, I draw a fair bit myself, my dA hosting most my junk. I drew the iHeartless in my signature at 2am one morning x3 Mainly I draw animals, but I occasionally try and do some humans (anime style for the most part).

I might be open to drawing Heartless for people if they bribe me with gold. xD But we'll discuss that somewhere more appropriate <3

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of these forums too. I love discussing the intricacies of KH with other rabid Kingdom Hearts fans.

~ Vermin, aka Vixremn

PS: I like yaoi too. x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:43 pm
I'm dark11krad. Hajimemashite. I'm currently a second-year student at UC San Diego, majoring in Molecular Bio and minoring in Japanese Studies. I'm from Los Angeles.

I love Anime, manga, and J-pop/J-rock. Some of my favorite Anime/manga series include D.N.Angel, MeruPuri, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Zettai Kareshi, Ouran High School Host Club, Saiunkoku Monogatari. Vampire Knight, and so forth. I listen to Gackt, Utada Hikaru, alice nine., miyavi, D'espairsRay, X Japan, the GazettE, etc. *swoons* Gotta love bishounen. ;p

Kingdom Hearts was the first game I ever played on a PS2 (and it holds a special place in my heart *laughs*). I love everything about it! I was so excited when I first heard that there would be a sequel to the game.

It's been a while since I've played the original game, but my experience with Kingdom Hearts II has been the following: I finished the game in 64 hours in four days, during which I completed Jiminy's Journal, leveled up all of the Drive Forms, and obtained the Ultima Weapon (I was so surprised how different it looked from the first game's version). I leveled up to 99 an hour after the longest boss battle (ever). Let's just say that I was really into it (I know, that's an understatement ~_~"). I hope to replay it again someday. @_@;;

Anyways, thank you for reading. Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu. ^-^/  

dark11krad

supersodaberry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:18 pm
Hello Everyone! ^^

My name is Tammy, but on gaia you can call me Torn. :3

I just LOVE Kingdom Hearts. I've played all three video games many, many times, and I still haven't gotten tired of Kingdom Hearts!

On Youtube my screen name is KairiSora06 feel free too look at some of my KH videos!

I love more things than just Kingdom Hearts, If you want to know what, just message me or comment on my profile! I'll be happy to talk to anyone!

Also, if you need help on any KH game, you can ask me! I'll try to help as best i can. 3nodding heart sweatdrop

Well, I don't really want to make this long so, if you wanna know anything else about me, just do what i said, comment on my profile or PM me! ^^
And also, my profile tells you alot about me so.... stop by anytime!! 3nodding

-Torn heart
3nodding  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out