Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monster_Punch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm
The Doctor followed through Lynx's words anticipating most of them. He knew he was not one to take orders and do work for others. It seemed to matter little to the boy the source of his dinner but Cain was all too aware of consequences both would face. "It is much more profitable for us to acquire you a nice warm meal and get paid for it..." The Doctor hushed as his attention sharply changed to that of the individual Lynx had pointed out. His senses are impeccable his ability to sense chakra has already proven to be a powerful weapon.

"Do not attack just yet." Cain's stood for a moment allowing his organs to comfortable shift and take into their usual defensive positions as well as to take on his favorite of abilities. New heart in tact his hands flashed through the seals of a jutsu he had been interested to try. An ability attached to this heart, his newest elemental power, Doton. As the Doctor's hands came to a final position the Doctor's body figure sank into the earth and quickly rushed through the earth traveling towards the hidden shinobi.

Quote:
Dochuu Senkou [ Underground Submarine Voyage ] Rank: C Learned

After a moment of focus a beak peaked from the ground within a small patch of snow covered shrubs. Through the lenses of his mask the Doctor observed the figure, a woman, black hair, black uniform, an unknown symbol rested on a headband. The Doctor waited for a moment confirming her actions. She sat writing on paper as she watched the various shinobi practicing in the area. Hand sign after hand sign formed and as if looking between her fingers she stared across the fields towards various rolling plans of snow. Surveying the competition it would seem...

Convinced of his findings he returned to his companion. Rising from the the earth like a reanimated corpse he shrugged off any remaining dirt. "A spy. Woman, mid twenties, uniformed. She looks skilled though perhaps not in combat. I suggest you gather her scent in a way. We could possibly make good money off of this. Please, follow me." A simple stride followed as the Doctor lead the way, "We will address the higher ups. No matter what they say you will have a meal but perhaps I may receive funding."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 pm
Lynx absorbed the smell. He already had a way to identify her. Everyone's chakra signature was unique... And hers was a laugh. He was reluctant to agree to the plan, but clearance to kill was something that he didn't often come by. Lynx stuck out his tongue vindictively. "We'd better not lose this one." He spoke coldly, "I spared the child. I've grown impatient."

Quote:
Lynx and Cain are travelling to the Frozen Citadel, to address the commander of the village.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya and Bain instantly looked at each other as the cannibal and the malicious "doctor" walked past. They smiled at each other, they were evil, hollowed things really. But, alas, Kiya had to dismiss the thoughts swarming through both their heads. "Common, we gotta go." With that, they made there way through the crowds. They were quite good at melting in and, soon, they were at the pathways leading to the Hidden Leaf village. With a look at each other, they went on their way.

((Kiya and Bain [exit] - Cross roads from Snow to Leaf.))

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 pm
Lynx glanced with interest at the girl as they made their way to the fields. She was a large sum braver than he had even begun to expect. It was a strange way for events of the day to have played out. To be sure, a bit more entertaining than routines behind prison walls.

It was then that he turned to the girl. "I don't want your meat. I'm fairly exclusive in my tastes," Lynx said, sticking his tongue out playfully, "Either way, I'll take you up on your offer. I love a friendly spar."

USING:: Akaishi [ Red Stone ]
Rank D -- 200/220 chakra

He laughed a little before pulling a kunai from his belt, spinning it wildly by the ring before slashing his palm open with it. Blood pooled in his shallow hand; Lynx cupped it slightly, whipping his hand outward and forming a handful of kunai made from a rock-hard red crystal that was once his blood. Lynx smirked, as he had been waiting to test the effectiveness. "Your move, love." Lynx said, opening his arms wide to reveal his body in mock exposure. His right had was dripping with blood, and still full of glimmering, crimson knives.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

((Um, since we're sparring, I don't know if we should wait for the doctor to post or not. Sooo, yeah, I'm just going to post. ^-^))

Kiya slowly turned, looking, nearly gawking, at the sight that beheld her. This would be a perfect time to try a few of her new techniques. Growling at Bain, he quickly padded behind her, then she slowly began to form hand signs. "No no, it would be quite impolite of me to invite you to a spar then go first." She said with a snicker. "Besides, I like to give my opponents atleast a fighting chance." With that she laughed, it was a hollow, shallowed thing, though, the full malicious intent carried far. "So, do we agree on our agreement?" She asked, she only had about two more hands signs to lazily created, then, all Hell would break loose.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 pm
Quote:
It was your turn to post. Monster_Punch is after you. ^_^

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

----- The stench of burned wood echoed through the massive building as the floor beneath Yuuto dissolved under his intense chakra. His body was still crouched over, with his arms crossed against his chest. However, his eyes were wide with power; the feeling of the powerful energy was pleasurable. [ 1 / 5 ]

The only one problem with his current state: The more he stayed in the Eight Gates, the more damage his body would undertake. Already could he feel his slim figure breaking under the pressure. His muscles were torn, and he was rapidly weakening. Now, however, wasn't the time to complain. He had to push forward in order to achieve his goal. [ 2 / 5 ]

"Haaa!" exclaimed Yuuto as he released more energy; it swirled around his body like a tornado, with a bright blue color. More and more, the floorboards underneath his feet cracked and were destroyed. The output of massive chakra let the pain flow away; he could no longer feel exhaustion. But the shinobi was quite sure that the feeling of utter weakness would stand over him once more. [ 3 / 5 ]

During the time he spent letting more chakra cover his body, Yuuto passed a short glance over the girl he was invited to a spar with. She seemed to be standing before another young male; perhaps she asked him? Either that, or she herself was challenged. No matter. Yuuto would make sure to take up her offer. With the power he was about to gain, he was positive he would be unmatched by any in the Snow Village. [ 4 / 5 ]

"Gate of Limit," at the last word, time seemed to stop completely. Everything was still, but in the next moment, Yuuto's lips would unfreeze, and utter the last word, "open!" A bright flash of blue illuminated the dojo, which was followed by a insane burst of chakra. In the brightness of the chakra, Yuuto's form had leaned upwards. He stood straight up now, and firmly rooted to the ground. His skin was a dark red; his eyes reflected the amount of power that rotated around his muscular body. Then, he turned towards the two sparring people. "Maybe I 'ought to go and ask about-" He was quickly cut off, however, from a large surge of pain through his body. It was then that he cringed, and the chakra around him dissapated into nothingness. He was left standing only with a painful expression; shortly afterwards, he fell to his knees, then collapsed entirely. He layed peaceful among a crater he made with the output of intense chakra, still, he had achieved what he wanted. The Fifth Gate. [ 5 / 5 ]

Chakra: [ 200 ]
OOC: Gate of Limit Achieved

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:34 pm
The Doctor ended his travels as he turned to look back at the woman and beast. "I agree to your terms... let the spar begin." The Doctor stepped back as he spoke making a decent distance between himself and the duo. He began to calculate the various combinations and the possibilities of the girl. She obviously has a special use of this beast it seems physical attacks would be common, the best course of action would be a powerful defense. The Doctor was one to pace himself he surely would not be the first to attack, but for now a simple diversion was necessary.

The Doctor made a few quick hand seals and formed his chakra as best he could. The two spinning orbs of cores began a whirlwind that formed into two replicas of the good Doctor. "Prepare yourselves..." The three rang out in unison.

Quote:
Chakra: 310
Used: Kaze Bunshin [ Wind Clone ] Rank: E
New Chakra: 305

Monster_Punch

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

-----Yuuto awoke a short time after the demonstration of pure power; his body ached, however, he was able to rise to his feet. A single hand rose and planted itself softly against his forehead. The Fifth Gate had taken a considerable tax on him. Power in exchange for your body... No wonder most shinobi never went on to master the unique taijutsu. It would most likely kill you, if no proper precautions were taken. Leering over to the same spot the female was, Yuuto saw that she was still sparring, but now another male had joined into the fray. "Are they... double-teaming her?" questioned Yuuto. Two males against a single girl... Most unbelievable. But earlier on as Yuuto trained, he witnessed the girl's talent in the art of Fire; she would be able to take care of herself no doubt. Deciding that he wanted a mission to test his abilities, Yuuto walked off towards the Kage's office, leaving the competitors in the building for themselves.

Chakra: [ 200 ]
OOC: ---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 pm
((We shouldn't both fight her. xd She PMed me concerned about that, and I thought that it would be a one v one as well.))

"Hm..?" Lynx looked at the Doctor as he did a series of inscriptions. Things seemed extremely one-sided, especially given that the Doctor was using some kind of clone or spawn.

Lynx took a few steps back, sitting down. He had no plans on rushing into combat with the Doctor at his side. As far as he was aware, the Doctor was there to treat injuries. But if the robed figure of a Doc thought it would be more his alley to fight the girl, Lynx was not without arguments. "If you do kill her, don't fill her with poison." Lynx said, picking at his teeth grimly as he looked at Cain, " 'Twould be a waste of meat."

He sighed a little and tossed his kunai into the snow in a circular fashion, sitting in the center of the circle with his hand on his chin, observing coyly.

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Only one more to go. Kiya was getting antsy, would this guy just come at her already? Kiya waited patiently as the three warned her. "Don't worry," She said, her voice even. "I'm ready!" She declared with a howl from Bain. She could nearly feel the power radiating off her friend, she wondered if this would be a good time to use her Kekki Genki. Probably not, she had no experience with it. But, alas, if worse came to worse, she probably would have to. Common, only a little bit more, she only had one more hand seal left. One more....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 pm
It the seemed the Doctor had misunderstood the girl's intent. I see, so the creature and the girl fight as one. It seems I over estimated the canine's abilities. If anyone is to fight her solo it should be me, I fear if Lynx loses control. The Doctor watched carefully as the girl formed her hand seals, she was clearly waiting for him to take the lead. The good Doctor had not truly expected to act on his own in combat for quite some time. The Doctor took the little time he had to form his battle plan, he knew little about the girl's capabilities but he was confident in his own.

The three Cains spread apart making it difficult to hit all three at once as well as to hide the identity of the true Cain. We will see if she can distinguish which is which... The Doctor was little on offense so all he knew to do was set up his attack. The three developed their hand seals and soon small blades of chakra coated each hand, the blades were small but their usefulness would prove invaluable in the match. The two Cains to the far left and right performed hand seals and as they came to their conclusion a spiraling whirlwind began to pull the now from the ground revealing the wide rings of powerful wind. The middle taking his initiative ran forward his blade held at his side carefully contained. The silent image of the Doctor rushed to the girl and as he drew closer he dropped to the ground sliding beside her as if he were sliding to first base. The blade followed his momentum aimed at the girl's left leg.

Quote:
Chakra: 305
Used: Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] Rank: B, Kaze no Yoroi [ Armor of Wind ] Rank: D
New Chakra: 255

Monster_Punch

Lovecrafty

Fluff Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Lynx peered at the action casually, breaking herb up in his lap and casually rolling it into a smokable paper as he did. The fight would probably not last long, the Doctor didn't seem to be very barred as far as using a great amount of energy at once. Lynx's chakra sensory abilities picked up that the Doctor was already dishing out high power defensive moves for the sake of the battle. It would either go in his favor, or leave him without stamina when it came to the pinch.

Lynx placed the white tube of wrapped plant in his mouth, striking a match to light it as he watched them. He didn't often smoke, it was a habit he had picked up behind bars. Either way, an oral fixation made it easier for him to sit still in the off chance that Cain drew some blood from this girl. The smell of it was temptation enough. And it was annoyingly so weary to have to hold himself back if his microcosm had nothing going on within it.

Lynx fiddled with one of his Kunai as he watched. He had not seen the Doctor do such things when they sparred each other, so it was curious to watch the deception when fighting the girl. Perhaps a wiser tactic. Only time would tell.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

The doctor would have had a very powerful attack on her, is she wasn't ready. In an instant, smirking, she drew in a large breath and expelled a chakra infused whirlwind. As the two clones were bombarded with cuts and scrapes, they disappeared in a poof of smoke. The doctor, however, was not so lucky. Her whirlwind, along with his close quarters, allowed her to power through the shield, though, it was mostly ineffective, he was left with bleeding cuts on his body. With another smirk, Kiya got her next attack ready. Bain quickly stepped up to her side, snarling viciously, ready to attack on the command. "So, your first plan failed, what else do you have up your sleeve?" She inquired with a snicker.

Chakra Pool: [ 260 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ] ((10 Chakra))
Total Chakra: [ 285 ]

wolfbain001

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games