Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Strange Days and Stranger Knights (Medieval RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

COUPLE SHIPPING!!! Who do you support~?
  ((post in OOC))
View Results

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 am
Edward looked a little flustered. Right now, he wanted nothing but to come with them and leave this miserable life behind. Finally start his life again. Maybe actually do something with it. But even if he'd fit right in among them, what could he do? "Don't... don't get me wrong, Nuki, I would love to leave and never look back. But, really. What," he paused and stopped walking, interrupted by a fit of coughing again. It lasted for some time and Edward was left gasping for air for a few moments. "What kind of use would I be? I can't fight. I'm a good cook, but that's about it." He looked down at his feet, dirty, torn and wrapped loosely in fabric for some kind of protection. He couldn't even remember when he'd given up on shoes. He looked down at the dragon. "Shoes... shoes are expensive," he muttered quietly.

They entered the marketplace, where the porcupine carefully stopped to eye the crowd quickly. He froze for a few seconds, noticing several white shapes amongst the other, living people. He grasped the strap of the bag with both hands, took a deep breath and walked in to the crowd, trying his best to ignore them as they noticed him. He soon had several of the white shapes following him. He focused on finding good, cheap ingredients to cook with. He really hoped he could find some thyme. Thyme went really well with chicken. "Where are you guys headed, anyway?" he asked quietly, so no one would hear him talking to someone.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 am
She'd excused herself rather unceremoniously and was standing outside the smithy, strapping her belt and sword back on to her hips. She needed to tell Seth that she would need to come back and redo the bandages in a few days. She trusted the blacksmith enough to know that he'd make sure the boy stayed in bed, but she did not trust the rugged wolf with something as delicate as dressing a wound. It'd give her an excuse to visit the smithy and visit Seth. A small smirk crept across her face. Surely the Lord wouldn't mind if she just looked a little while she was there help the wounded apprentice.

She slid her arm braces on, smoothing out her clothes a little. She walked in to the smithy again, managing to not notice the foreign knights, she approached Seth, feeling a slight blush across her face as she looked at him, now that her task was done and she could look at him more freely. "Seth... Sir Blackmith. Your apprentice will need to rest for at least six days before he can do light work again. I will need to return to redress his wounds three days from now," she said, arms crossed and trying to keep her air of authority.

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm
"Your majesty, please calm down." Lavain said softly.
Alura took a deep breath, and then sighed knowing that Lavain was right. "Of...of course. Thank you Sir Lavain. But still, I only have one month to find a suitor. What am I supposed to do?" she asked.
"Well, give it some time. I'm sure you'll find somebody. Why don't you get your work done and then go out for a bit? Lavain will accompany you of course." Bloodmoon said.
"I think that's sound. If you both will excuse me." Alura said, leaving the room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Nuki shook his head and smiled. "You have no idea how much AJ would love to not have me cook. I burn everything, and Sam has no tastebuds to speak of. He'd eat bugs if he didn't know the difference" he said, ducking back under his shirt again. "Don't worry about the shoes. She's all in the business of helping people, and you friend, are her greatest find. I bet you that she just adores you already, and she doesn't want to say it." He smiled at the porcupine the best he could, holding onto his back for dear life. Coughing fits, he could cure eventually. "Besides, it might do you some good to get out and about. See," he shifted his position slightly, "we're on the road, cause AJ is obsessed with finding someone to turn me back. Along the way....we run into monsters, so that's why we fight too. Lady Severause has turned into a monster fighter. She won't accept fights from regular folk, or even other knights."

"It just started out with the three of us: AJ, Wave and me. But we had to save Sam's arse from an armored bear, and he just sorta stuck with us. We've had a few companions, but they've all moved on. No one wants to keep adventuring for extended periods of time"

Quinian the Third

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 am
Edward looked down at his dirty feet and then glanced at Nuki. He was quiet for a while, looking out over the market. "If... if you want me to... If you don't mind, I mean... Th-then I'll come with you," he mumbled. He occupied himself with ignoring the skeptic looks he got from the merchants as he looked at the wares, shocking several of them by being able to pay. He probably couldn't explain to Nuki in words how happy he would be to leave this miserable existence behind, how much it meant to him to meet people who would accept him as he was.

"I just want to get out of here. I don't think I'm going to survive much longer living like this," he sighed. He looked around the market, thinking a little to himself. "Do you have anything to cook with? Pots and pans and things like that?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:33 pm
The dragon smiled, and left him to go about his purchasing business. After all, he was apart of the ragtag family they had put together now. Every so often, he would make the climb back down to the bag to scout, and sniff the wares Edward had put in there. It was a good thing he was so small, he wouldn't be able to help otherwise.
"We have a pan back at the inn, but it's been used so many times, I think that if we scraped it clean, we could cook a meal" he said sarcastically, discarding a potato from the bag that was growing an unknown green thing at the ends. That couldn't be healthy. "If you want to use that, it's fine, but I'm not sure it would hold up for much longer. Go find the cobbler and get yerself some shoes now. You need them"  

Quinian the Third

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm
Just before reaching his bedroom to check up on the injured knight, the clergywoman entered his shoppe and approached him. Crossing her arms, she announced that she had to change the bandages on his apprentice, and that he had to rest for six days for the wound to heal. Six days? Great. He had to create the armor and weaponry for an army without the help from an aid. It didn't stop him before though, but progress work would definitely slow down without the hard-working hedgehog by his side. He shouldn't be complaining though, since it would be too cold to try and even force Weirdo into working shifts. The wound would just open up, and Cecil would smite him for giving the child some duties in his condition. He'd be rather busy with a lot of the armor and weaponry work for this next week though. There were certain materials the wolf had to purchase, and he had to fix some of the smithy tools before jumping into the large project. This was going to cost him in terms of production, as well as time an-

Wait.
Is the clergywoman blushing?

Seth stood there in an awkward silence, looking rather stumped by her reddened cheeks. Perhaps she was sensitive to the heat from the forge? Possibly burning up a bit or uncomfortable with the temperatures in the shoppe? She never did visit the indoors of the shoppe often, so she probably wasn't use to it. He shook it off, and answered her. "Three days? Alright." He paused for a moment. "Are you certain you'll only need to change the bandages three days from now? You won't be coming more often then that to check up on him?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 am
Edward looked a little timid by the whole situation, feeling really uncomfortable about spending someone else's money. The food was a different matter, it was going to be food for everyone else, but the shoes would mean spending someone else's money on himself. It was just wrong. But Nuki seemed to be insistent. Shoes would be nice. Really nice. Maybe if he managed to find a pair of really cheap shoes, then it wouldn't be as bad. Taking the bird meat and putting it in the bag with the other ingredients, he turned his steps towards the cobbler, as Nuki told him, feeling very uneasy. He looked down at the bag, to the dragon. "Are... are you sure it's okay that I get shoes? I don't want to be a burden," he mumbled quietly, grasping the strap of the bag in a nervous fashion.

-------------------

She looked away, suddenly aware of the fact that she was blushing. She cleared her throat and breathed slowly before looking back to him. She needed to keep her mind away from such sinful thoughts, she was a woman of God, for crying out loud. She nodded at him. "If you are worried, I could come back tomorrow and clean his wounds. I understand how crucial it must be for your work to have your apprentice. If you wish, I will do my best to help him recover faster," she offered, looking at him, and couldn't help but sneak looks at the wolf. Despite all the scars and how dirty he was, Seth was very handsome. He looked brave and strong. She shook her head suddenly and tried to focus on focusing on his apron, like it was very interesting all of a sudden.

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm
"If it's no trouble, come by tomorrow." He grunted a bit, scratching some of scars on his left arm as though an itch had crept onto him. There was something about the looks he was getting from clergywoman Cecil that struck him as odd. He didn't say anything stupid just now, did he? Was he even allowed to ask of such a favor from someone of the church? He shook his head and continued. "I can't keep an eye on my injured apprentice the whole time, and I'll be really busy with my work for the next bit." Seth straightened his posture before finishing, towering a little over Cecil from his height. "Doesn't really help that I don't know how to treat that wound of his properly either... so I was hoping you could come by more often to make sure the boy's healing properly." The wolf found it a little awkward to ask of so much from Cecil, but he was going to need it if he was to work on the weaponry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 pm
"So, what do you think we should do about the whole suitor problem?" Bloodmoon asked, sitting on the settee.
Lavain paced back and forth. He had been pacing for hours now while Alura had been attending to a few things in the castle.
".....still nothing Lady Bloodmoon. I'm not coming up with anything." he sighed at last. His pacing had come to an end, his eyes filled with worry.

"Well there has to be something. Maybe....maybe we should just let Alura have some time to make her own choices. If she wants to go out, I will accompany her most of the time. She does need to get out more often." Bloodmoon said, her expression grim.
"I think that's the best idea. We'll tell her when she is finished with what she needs to do." Lavain said.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm
Weirdo was still laying his bed, healing as it was the only thing he can do for right now. He had to admit it was incredibly boring just lying here all day. He had to go do something, even if he couldn’t work in the forge, he could at least go outside and bask in some sun. His fur was gray; he didn’t want it to go white in side all 6 days. So he got up from his bed, and winced a bit at the pain, it had already scabbed up, but it was warning him that it could open again. Carefully walking to the door, he silently opened it and saw his master and the clergy women speaking at the front desk. He silently walked past the forge and out the back, after that he leaned on an old wooden chair in the back, and he sat their listening to the sounds of the city life. In his thoughts were ‘if this is how old people spent their days, he was not looking towards his days when he is aged to a point, when this would be the most exercise he would get in a day.’

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:19 pm
Caleb walked idly through the castle in the general direction of the library, seemingly lost in thought and occasionally taking a quick bite out of the chunk of bread he was carrying. The bread wasn't particularly substantial, but he could always have a proper meal later. Like most days, he'd spent most of this one tucked away in the library, studying. But even then the news of the king and queen hadn't escaped him. He perhaps missed a lot of things the people said, but something this big didn't escape his notice. An ill omen if he ever saw one.

He decided it was all the more reason to bury himself in his books. He didn't particularly care to exchange words of sympathy over the late royals, and much of the current politics went far over his head.

Besides, it was better to prepare a few spells, with the monster situation the way it was...

Tspuun

Quinian the Third

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:22 pm

The dragon cocked a brow, and crawled up to the front of Edward's chest. He was not amused in the least by his hesitating, and coughed a little. "You will get the shoes. No one minds, and don't be calling yourself a burden. If you can cook like I think you can, you should be just fine. The only one that would even be remotely against this would be Sam, but no one listens to him anyway" he said with a smile, and hid back down below the porcupine's shirt. "And no offense, but you really need to bathe"
Nuki crawled back down and around to Edward's shoulder, and rested there for quite a while. His thoughts turned to the events of last night, and he frowned. There was plenty to think about, but the sight of a harpy bursting into flames was imprinted upon his mind, and he sighed a hot sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 pm
"Alright, ready to go." Alura said, entering the room shortly after Lavain and Bloodmoon's conversation.
"Perfect timing. I was about ready to leave. Shall we head back to the blacksmith so you can visit the apprentice?" Bloodmoon asked, getting up.
Alura nodded. "Yes, let's go." she answered.
"Your highness, make sure you're back before 6:00. You must get ready right away since we really have no choice but to start your coronation." Lavain said.
Alura sighed, knowing Lavain was right. The coronation couldn't wait since her parents were dead and there was nobody on the throne.
"....Of course. I'll be back later." she said softly.

"Don't worry about it, you'll be fine." Bloodmoon said, ushering Alura out the door and closing it behind the both of them once they were outside.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:28 pm
Weirdo still sat in the back of the shop almost about to fall into some needed sleep when something gliter caught his eye. He got up from his seat, with much struggle. He slowly walked to where the glittering came from and saw it was the top half of his old broken blade. He lifted it up gently as the memory of his failure was still fresh in his mind. He put the peice down, and decided to go inside and heal, he needed to be at top health if he wants to find that wolf, and give him a scar to match his own. As he walked inside he noticed his master getting lectured, and couldn't help bt laugh a bit at that, but when the laughing caused his wound to hurt, he opened the door back tohis room, and layed back down to rest some more.

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff