Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:23 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji looked at his hand as it opened and closed repeatedly. "Yun-sensei. Let me take him on. I'm the same type, just on a fairer level, if you call it that." Something about Mr. Ponytail ticked Keiji off, and besides, Yun wanted Keiji to test out his genjutsu combo, what better time than right away? On top of it all, too many things were going through Keiji's mind. A good spar would calm his brain.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:20 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because feelings make up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Medical Class][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino was getting out a few things for her next jutsu when she heard someone speaking.She turned around to see a Boy about her age walking over to her.That 'hey' must have been for her.She stood up and took a sip of her water as he approached.she would have made a joke and said hay is for horses but she didnt want him to take it personal.She laughed at the thought."Yes? Is there something you need?"She asked as her sunlight blonde hair swayed as a light breeze came through the Academy.Guys usually came up to Tsukino for two reasons: To flirt with her or to train.Most people knew she was skilled with her chakra and could learn jutsus quickly.Because of that most people asked for her help which she would gladly offer to them.But she would keep the unique jutsu she learned to herself unless the boy could handle it.

Chakra: 250/250

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jolt of Fate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 am
User Image

Haru was glad his small voice managed to reach the girl throughout all of these people within the academy. Yes I just became a genin and right off the back I can begin my training, how lucky can I be? Haru thought.

"No, no, there isn't nothing I need..." Haru said calmly with his hand placed in his pockets. It was true, Haru didn't need the girl to help him. He only perfered that she did. "...However, I'd like for you to help with my training, is that okay with you?"

[Genin][Medical ninja][Konoha]

[chakra: 250]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powerful medicine is posion in the hands of the unwise.

Juliette held the warm tea in her hands and looked out with a wry smile. She had made some thinking the Hokage would be working in his office, but she had entered to find his paperwork done and him nowhere to be seen. And despite that she had headed out to find him, bringing the tea for no better reason then to leave it in his office to grow cold seemed like a waste.

She stood at the edge of the training field her chinese style dress hugging her delicately curved figure but leaving her legs bare and free to move with the long slits up the side. Her silky brown hair fell loose to the middle of her back, as her lips curved in a soft smile. She stepped carefully forward making sure to keep an eye on those around her, becuase it would not do to have the tea come this far, only to have it wasted by someone knocking into her.

Truth can be dangerous in the hands of the unwary.

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled at the boy as he approached her and asked for her help..She was glad to help but since she was learning just like he was,she wasnt sure how much help she could give him other than coaching him through the techniques."I can help,but what jutsu are you trying to learn?Ive learned all the academy and Genin level Eseijutsu as well as the Healing Hands Minor Technique.All my other techniques have been Developed by Me."She wondered If he really need her help since most jutsu were fairly simple to learn.They could spar together after he learned a few offensive medical jutsu."The academy level techniques are super simple.You should be able to do those on your own but when your ready to learn some other jutsu,I'll be right here waiting."She said with a soft smile."My name is Tsukino by the way."She said sweetly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino saw the boy was thinking so she decided that she would take this time to create her new healing jutsu.She hoped to one day teach it to other medical ninjas since the skill would be useful for defense and healing.They were already near the Medical Training Dummies so she picked one close to her new friend and began to jutsu.She had to first master the molding of her chakra which she had done with previous jutsu,such as her Living Light Daggers.She did some handsigns before placing her hands out ward around the dummy she had attacked earlier.She began to see chakra spill out of her hands and began to form a
shimmering aroura.She was close.
[Soten Kisshun 1/4]

The barrier began to take a dome shape and she smiled cause it was working like she expected.She tried to touch the barrier but her hands went through it.She needed to solidify the chakra being used to form this barrier or else it wouldnt be that great of a defensive jutsu.Her father told her if she ever mastered this technique,that she would have a powerful jutsu that people would kill for, making her a more valuable Medical Nin.She hardened the chakra as best she could before trying to touch it again.She placed a hand on what felt like a firm wall.She smiled to herself as she had mastered the first part of the technique.
[Soten Kisshun 2/4]

Now Tsukino began to master the second part of the technique.She began to charge her healing energy through the solid chakra barrier.As she did the barrier became a bright orange and the dummy began to shake a little.She saw the wounds on it but they werent healing.The dummy's arm was cut off,so it made it more useful for this jutsu.She put as much healing energy in as possible in order to fix the dummy.This was harder than she thought.She had been doing stuff like this all day.And at first all the techniques seemed hard but in the end they were easier than she thought.She relaxed her body as she let the healing chakra flow through the shield that was now a half oval barrier of shimmering orange chakra.
[Soten Kisshun 3/4]

Tsukino was feeling excited when she began to see the wounds on the dummy begin to fix itself.She smiled with glee as the jutsu began to work.Now the true prowess of the technique was that it would be able to reattach a severed limb if neccessary.Since lots of ninja died from losing limbs,this jutsu would be perfect for her since she was a field medic or as some would say, a combat medic.She concentrated the healing chakra of the barrier on the arm and hoped that it would reattach itself.She looked over to see the boy watching her and out of the corner of her eye she saw what looked like the hokage's assistant.She didnt want to look bad in front of them so she had to master the jutsu.She tried not to jump up and down as she saw the arm begin to stitch itself back onto the dummy.She laughed a little at the thought of the dummy thanking her.Tsukino smiled as she let the barrier down and looked over to the boy who had asked for help.She could now give him her full attention.
[Soten Kisshun 4/4 Learned!!]

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Tsuyoshi Hyuuga

Tsuyoshi entered the Academy as he looked around for the Kage. He had heard that the kage was looking for him as he was wondering what he wanted. He hoped that he wasnt in trouble for fighting in the academy with the girl jae. He smiled as he sat down as his eyes continued to scan the place slowly taking in the scenery  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

[Genin][Medical ninja][Konoha]

She's good, Haru thought as he witnessed the girl train. The first few techniques were fairly simple but he always wanted to make sure he did every thing correctly, can you blame the guy? Without the proper supervision and support how could he know what he possibly did wrong? In addition, Haru could not just ask a person for help then say 'Oops, sorry I don't need your help anymore'. He would have just made himself look idiotic.

"Could you just give me a example of the first five rank E healing Eiseijutsus?" Haru asked calmly. "I just want to see how's it's done, 'cause I don't wanna mess up."

[Chakra Pool: 250]

Jolt of Fate

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou smiled as he saw his adviser walk in with some tea. He loved tea, no matter how pissed or stressed or whatever he could always drink some tea and move on with his day. He nodded at Kenji and said," Go ahead. If he beats you then he can fight me." He stood and made his way over to Juliette and said," Oh thank you." He smiled as he gently took the cup of tea and from her hands and gladly took a sip of the warming tea. He swallowed slowly savoring the flavor as it trickled down his throat.He turned to face Tsuyoshi and said," Yes I have a very important mission for you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

Tsuyoshi Hyuuga

Tsuyoshi's expression changed as helistened intently. Looking around he spoke softly, Would you like to go somewhere more private then Hokage-sama? As he spoke he activated his byakugan to gain a better look at everyone around him. If this mission is highly important than he wanted to make sure no one how wasnt suppose to know didnt hear about it.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powerful medicine is posion in the hands of the unwise.

Juli watched the young Genin training and working, she made a mental note to find some time to come out here herself and train a bit. Her old skills were growing rusty, and now that she was not going to staying in the information department all day and night it might serve her well to brush back up on her combat techniques. Instead she took the time now to analyze can catagorize what she could glean about these students.

The young woman showed a great deal of promise and the young man speaking to her free to her deserved a great deal of credit for being willing to ask for held and learn from those around him. So many of the newer generation seemed intent on doing everything on their own, and hobbled their own potential and skills in that manner. She turned back to the Hokage and the one he was assigning, "I have the mission detailing back in your office if you would prefer..." she said not sure which mission he was giving out, but she knew where the files were and could easily find out.

Truth can be dangerous in the hands of the unwary.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 am
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou smiled at Juli and said," No here is fine although I would like to see you in my office once this is all said and done." He turned to Tsuyoshi and said," This will be a two part mission. You will be going the first part alone. The first part you will attempt to gain an audience with the Kazekage. Once you do you will request a simple progress report on Sungakure's production and status. Also I want you to give him this scroll it is for his eyes only so do not give it to anyone other than the Kazekage, burn it if you have to. Once you have completed that send a report and any findings you see via messenger hawk and await further orders." As he spoke he pulled a very ornate dark green scroll from his pocket and handed it to Tsuyoshi. He nodded and said," Dismissed."

Mission Start: Progress Report C-Rank  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:29 am
User Image

Tsuyoshi Hyuuga

Tsuyoshi nodded as he listend to the hokage speak. Once he finished he took the scroll and dashed off towards the village gates to begin his mission. This mission he knew would be a tough one if it was a two part mission. However he would never deny a mission from the Hokage himself.

[exits]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 am
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino looked at the training dummy that was supposed to have some type of injury on the dummy without knowing where the affected area was.She ran her hands over the body of the dummy to find where the pain was coming from.She pressed her hands gently on the body feeling its artificial bones as she did.She began to move her hands to the dummy's back and she felt the dummy shake.The area she touched became red and she smiled.She held her hand thier as she spoke."Medical Ninjas have to be able to deduct where the pain of thier patient is coming from in order to provide better assistance to the patient." She said to Haru as she completed her demonstration of the first jutsu.
Diagnosis

Tsukino began to breath in and out as she prepared to show him the Cleanse technique.She would cleanse her body making her very breath free of germs.If she mastered the skill on herself it would be easy to use on someone else.She felt the chakra in her body become lighter and she began to feel cleansed.The technique was working, when she saw the dirt on her hand dissipitate when she was done with the technique.She opened her eyes and looked at Haru."This technique grants your body cleanliness and is important to use when your about to go into surgery or in a room of patients.Also you can extend this ability to others in order to clean wounds to get rid of the risk of infection."
Cleanse

Tsukino went up to the next Dummy and began to rub the joints of the dummy."This technique is called Shiatsu.If you are performing the technique correctly, the dummy will glow green in the area she touched.This technique is useful for good back rubs."She said laughing.She touched the achilles tendon of the dummy and it began to glow a bright green.She laughed a little at the thought of giving someone a back rub with this technique.
Shiatsu

Tsukino walked into a nearby part of the room that was filled with different types of air that contained different bacterias.She did the handsign and used her chakra to shield her immune system,even though she didnt have to do the handsign anymore because she had already learned it, she did it anyway in order to show her friend.She wasn't scared as she entered the room.She instantly began to feel the effects of her increased immune system.She was able to stay in there for five minutes without getting affected by the bacteria, showing skill over the technique.The nurses appluaded her when she walked out of that area."With this technique you need to imagine your chakra as a thin,protective film around your body.at least that's what helps me."She said smiling.
Power of Resistance

Tsukino turned to a dummy that had a shuriken stuck in its side.This technique was called extraction.She would used her chakra to manipulate surrounding tissue to push the weapon out of the dummy."You have to be careful with your chakra when using this technique or else you will hurt the person your intending to help."She placed her hands on both sides of the shuriken.She focused her chakra inside of the dummy and bgean to see the shuriken slowly but surely moving out.Tsukino began to sweat from the concentration used in the technique.She was happy when she saw the shuriken almost out.She pressed down a little and it finally dropped to the ground.She had demonstrated Extraction.
Extraction

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 am
Judai Satetsu The Black Sand

User Image
Judai looked straight into the hokages eyes he could tell he was strong But judai had no fear he say no evil in the hokages eyes he knew he was a ture ninja that made judai want to face him even more
" i am ready when you are hokage "
he said while smiling

Leaf Village Genin

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games