Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:59 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria cringed as Eyan related the story, pulling the sheets up over her head to hide herself. "W-what... why? We're like polar opposites, Eyan-san." Peeking out from under the covers, she saw him bowing in apology. "I can't defend myself up close very well, so you'll have to do that for us." A statement relating future events, it almost sounded like she was forgiving him. Eyan-san out front, dealing with the physical fighters, with Aria in the back, providing support and dealing with the longer range opponents.

In a few days' time, Aria would be released from the hospital, still wrapped in bandages but okay for the time being. She had eagerly eaten Eyan's sandwich gift after tasting the blight that was hospital food, having hidden it beside her bed, under her items. Walking down the first flight of steps, she was reminded that she had her own clan's jutsu to train in, something not other people should see, lest they figure it out for themselves. A few steps more and she had reached the front desk, to sign herself out, and to get on going with her tasks. If Eyan had showed up again on this day, surely he would be there when Aria turned around to start for the front door.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
Ninjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm
E G X

Eyan was still a kid so he could get away with a lot of things.User Image Wreaking a building, he could just get a lecture and a slap on the wrist. Wiping out a field, he'd just be rewarded for his efforts. Eating all the food in the village, he'd just get grounded and lectured.

What he couldn't get away with was murder. It's one thing to break a building, but if he broke a person, he was as good as dead. But that was just one reason he panicked when he heard about Aria. Though he never really showed it, he did have of grasp of the concept of morals. He was still a kid so of course he'd be nervous and afraid when he heard he might actually have killed someone. But even when she was given a clean bill of health, Eyan didn't recover. Just the thought of almost killing somebody- especially somebody who he was close to- weighed heavy on Eyan's shoulders. How could he look himself in the mirror knowing he almost took a friend's life.

That's why he was so guilty and afraid when he faced Aria. He couldn't even bring himself to look her in the eye. Where he was usually so upbeat, now he was just a shadow.

He mostly tuned out what Aria said at first because he thought she was yelling. There wasn't anything she could have said that he hadn't already himself. However, as she continued something began to surprise him. There wasn't any malice or anger in the tone of her voice. The last thing she said, though, was the most shocking. It sounded like she was asking him to...protect her.

"A-are you...f-forgiving me? After I almost...killed you?" The thought made Eyan raise his head, though he didn't actually look Aria in the eye. Before he could, the nurses came in and shoved him in out of the room. It was time to let Aria get some rest. Walking outside, Eyan couldn't help thinking about what Aria had said. She actually wanted someone like him to preserve her life. The same guy that could have ended it...

After that, Aria started to recover quite nicely, though Eyan wouldn't actually be around during that time. To put his mind to rest, he did the only thing he really knew how. He started training again in the woods. This time, though, he spent a whole three days there, managing to stay alive without having to constantly visit the hospital. As his body started to develop, though, his mind started to revert back to normal. So when he came back to the hospital, he greeted Aria with a cheerful, "Hey Sempai!"

By then his clothes had been torn up in the training, along with his tie, leaving his hair to simply hang over his back. However, other than that, he was normal...for the most part. There was still one thing left before everything was right again. "It's good that you're done with healing. Now I've got a favor for you. I need you to stab me with this kunai. It's the only way to make us even."

Before Aria could answer, Eyan was already handing her his one and only weapon. Eyan was serious. As the saying went, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. And he was fully prepared to put his life in danger because hers had been.

Classes: Taijutsu Sensor
Disciples: Berserker Oracle

Chakra: Unaffected by time skip
Stamina: Unaffected by time skip

Actions: Handing Aria his kunai
Thoughts: Do it and we can finally be even.
OOC: Sorry it's so long. Just playing up the drama of the moment sweatdrop
You won't be seeing that much of serious Eyan. After this it's right back to crazy Eyan. This right here is just to show character development and all that.

Note: Still gonna do reconstruction mission.

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Eyan was there at the entrance, just as Aria had thought, only he looked sullen and out of sorts, even with his façade of cheeriness. Wasn't he the type to be upbeat about everything, in both body and soul? Aria nodded at his appearance, a silent welcome as she eyed the weapon in his hand. A step forward, and she grasped the kunai tightly before whirling it around behind her and into her back holsters. "When the time is right," she replied as she pulled out one of her own senbon to replace the kunai she had taken. "Take one of my senbon as a promise. So, what did you want to do today, Eyan-san?" After handing over the senbon, she placed her hands behind her back, and spread open a wide smile. Today was going to be a good day.

Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:03 am
E G X

"When the time is right," was Aria's answer.User Image She accepted the kunai but she wasn't going to use it just yet. Instead, she pocked it for later before taking out a senbon. A sign of a promise. What that promise was, Eyan could only guess at. But he didn't let it wrack his brain again. Eyan didn't think he'd be able to last another three days in the woods to clear his head. So instead he let his mind focus on the here and now. Accepting the senbon, Eyan pocketed it in his now empty holster.

"It's a deal then," he said with a real smile. Since he'd gotten that outta of the way, he could finally put everything behind him and get back to his actually normal self.

When Aria asked what to do, Eyan scratched his head in thought. He was pretty sure there was something he was supposed to have done but forgotten about. "Hold on," he said as he prepared another body flicker. He disappeared in the leaves only for a moment. When he was back, he had two sandwiches. "Need brain food to jog my memory." However, all he did was take a bite before the memory finally came to him. He was supposed to fix that school wall while Aria was out.

"Actually, there's a bunch of stuff I forgot to do this whole time. First off, I got in trouble with one of those academy guys so I gotta fix the little hole in the wall. And then I have to get to the Mizukage for some kind of mission or team or something to do. I'm pretty sure there's something weird going on and I want in on it. And then when that's done, there something I have to do with you." With a hand seal, Eyan created two water clones of himself for dramatic effect. The Eyans all pointed at Aria and said simultaneously, "you and me gotta have a fight! Or at least a little spar. We gotta get that body of yours into shape."

Making the clones disappear, Eyan gave a smile that could have been seen as passive aggressive. "Care to join me? Don't worry, even if you don't come, I can still find you later on for the fight."

Actions: Taking a senbon
Thoughts: Wanna come?
OOC: Forgot to add techniques used

Eyan Used
Body Flicker
Water Clone

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:11 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria uncomfortably stood there as Eyan whooshed off, only to return a few moments later with his snack. Rubbing her sore arm at the mention of a spar, she tried to maintain her smile. "I should go to the academy to learn a few new jutsu, anyways, so I think I'll tag along and help with the repairs." Poor Eyan, getting into trouble with the academy guys. Perhaps with Aria there, he wouldn't have to think so much on it. If she had any sort of news she could talk about, she could try to hold a conversation at least, but she didn't really know much about Eyan's interests. Interests! At the thought, Aria's smile became genuine once more. With that, she started to move for the door. Patching, learning, sparring, and missions. So much to do for the day, she thought as they both left.

Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 am
E G X

Luckily Aria agreed to tag along, so Eyan didn't have to hunt her down later on. User Image Instead he simply put the two sandwiches away for later and readied for the journey. Because she was still weak, and she could never fully make it at 100%, Eyan decided to walk with her rather than running ahead.

Actions: [Exits to Academy]
Thoughts: Wonder if I should change first...
OOC:

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:50 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 510/530
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 160/230
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
"How was Minowa? While I was away." Inka spoke up, walking beside the Mizukage. "Nothing happened?" Red eyes turned to Syy, a bit of worry in thier depths. It was the first time Inka had spent any amount of time beyond a day away from the toddler. He'd grown protective of the tyke, to say the least.

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Chills | Superstitious
⊗ TIRED MUSCLES | DECREASED LUNG CAPACITY | HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:18 am
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher hadn't pushed Inka on whether it was jealousy or not since he'd indicated it might not be. It really didn't matter...Inka was his and that wouldn't change. As they walked towards the children's ward, he glanced at Inka "He missed you but I let him sleep in the bed with me so he didn't feel too lonely. I think he's become spoiled to it." he held the door open for Inka then followed him in after he'd gone through. Across the room, Minowa was playing doctor with one of the little girls but as the door closed, he looked up abruptly "INKA!" "Oh, he's gotten better at names now too." Sypher added over the shriek of joy. Minowa charged! and flung himself onto Inka's legs in a hug that only a toddler can do, staring up at him with a big smile.

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:01 am

User Image
nka izara

"You spoil him more than I do." Inka mumbled, smirk on his face. The Chuunin stepped into the ward, red eyes immediately seeking out the boy. Hearing his name shouted in its entirety caused Inka's eyes to widen in surprise. He allowed the tackle into his legs, keeping a stance that allowed the impact without causing him to lose balance. Inka grinned and knelt down, pulling Minowa into a full hug. He wrapped his arms around the toddler and gave him a tight squeeze, relieved to find Minowa was still as healthy as when the Chuunin had left. He was still careful not to hug too tightly, fearful that he might bruise the boy. "I go for a few weeks and I miss everything." He joked, tilting his head back to sigh. He angled his head to the side, peering down at Minowa with a soft smile before moving forward to rest his forehead on Minowa's. "Wanna go eat?" He chuckled.

Boom, Baby!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:33 pm
BlackFruity

User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Sypher shrugged, not denying that he spoiled Minowa. The toddler was the fair haired child (literally and figuratively) and he adored him "Inka! You back!" Minowa clung tightly to the older man, his second father as he thought of Inka, and squeezed him in a hug as tightly as Inka's was gentle "I want to eat! Hospital food is ucky." he said firmly, laying his head on Inka's shoulder. Sypher raised his hands "The Prince has spoken! To food." he joked and Minowa giggled as Sypher led the way.

((Exits))
(((Sorry for the slow reply)))

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:39 pm

User Image
nka izara

Inka chuckled and nodded. Red eyes glanced up at Syy when he made his proclamation, picking up the toddler to carry on his shoulders.

[exit]

Boom, Baby!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:22 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe village was strangely quiet. I suppose residents had hidden away with the lock down, locking down their own homes as well. I had no idea what was going on. Cautiously, I made my way over to the hospital with the unconscious boy. There they just as silently took him off of my hands, saying little to nothing about the situation. But he was in good hands now, ones that could actually help him. I waited until the doors had shut to leave, and then turned and sprinted off toward the tower.

[Exit to Mizukage's office]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:16 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

The sky was cloudy, the shadows creeping across the floors as the sun shat it's way across the sky in a burning chariot. The windows were closed, yes, especially with the cries of murder and enemy began filtering into the village. In the room of a lone child, sick and delirious from pain after being so brutally stepped on and having a shin shattered, the medical shinobi administered another anesthetic to the wrapped bandage upon his leg. They spoke to one another in whispers so as to not wake the sleeping child. Their eyes cast down upon him, and they saw within the angelic little face a serenity they could only wish for, were it not scrunched in pain. Sighing, they went back to their work.

One suddenly turned to look over her shoulder, annoyed at the fact she had left the door open and noises from outside came in. Sighing, she moved to it and shut it firmly, for the moment locking it so as not to be disturbed. Yet it was only when she reached back to the child that she realized two horrible things:

The other nurse was sitting down in a chair, hands folded in her lap.

And the child was gone.

Moving to the nurse in fright, she reached out and began shaking her slumbering companion. She stopped, inhaling sharply for a scraem, yet never actually able to release it. As the agony reached her as jaws closed around her throat, she had merely a moment to realize that in the lap of the nurse, whose throat had been torn completely out, was the mangled, headless form of the eight year old boy.

Crunch!

Minutes later someone would come to check on them, bang on the door and smash it open. The cry went out instantly moments later as the gore spilled onto their feet and the reek of death filled the hospital.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 7 0 / 7 5 0 (-180)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι had to prepare several things before arriving at the hospital. The first was prepare what was left of my sketchbook. I already had shields for each element, including several more I quickly drew for physical attacks, since our opponent was Taijutsu based. I also prepared several creatures that could help. Or at least I hoped they could. I would have to rely more on them since I'd already used two compartments of ink. Kasai was the only one that still had one, so I would have to use it wisely. The blade I had likewise held ink, and I had a few jars, but my supply was running low.
-----Second, I prepared the fuuin for clone sealing. It was something that never hurt to have. I drew it on the underside of my left arm, which made sense logically since I was right handed, for easy access to activate. I wasn't sure if clones were something the enemy would use, but it was best to be prepared.
-----The third preparation was to learn a technique I needed if I was going to bring the man back alive. Lack of focus prevented learning it quickly--I had to stay vigilant along the way--but I managed to get it finished.

-----Photographic memory allowed me to remember the description of the technique I wanted to learn. Besides that, its infamy surpassed it. The technique was used to seal a person within a drawing to be retrieved at a later date. As far as I could tell, doing so put them in a sort of stasis, but I wasn't sure how exactly it worked, as I'd never seen it in action.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 1/7]

-----The first step of it was to draw the signature tiger mentioned in the description. I wasn't sure why it had to be a tiger, but it was what the technique asked for. Flipping to a blank page, I started my drawing.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 2/7]

-----I quickly discovered that trying to draw on my moving puppet wasn't going to work well, so I slowed Kasai to a stop and retried the drawing. Besides, it would give Aria some time to catch up. Starting with the head, I drew what I knew of a tiger's anatomy, which was a lot thanks to building Kasai.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 3/7]

-----I wasn't satisfied with the first drawing. I felt that the way I had drawn it would not be efficient for its purpose. The creature had to be able to latch onto my enemy and pull them into the paper. That meant that it needed long claws and sharp teeth. A more vicious appearance.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 4/7]

-----Third time's a charm, or so they say, and in this case it worked. My creation's jaws gaped terribly at its viewer, teeth bared and ready to pounce on its prey. This was the easy part unfortunately. The hard part would be activating the technique.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 5/7]

-----I wasn't going to try using it without something to test it on, and there was no time for that. In order to summon the beast to not just emerge but return to the paper, I would have to explore my past, and find the good in it there. With the things that I'd gone through thus far, while maybe they weren't the worst compared to others, were scarring enough. Until now I had avoided thinking on it as much as possible.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 6/7]

-----With my tiger prepared, I focused once more on the present. What good would I be able to find in my past? I had always been taught that we needed to look to the future but learn from the past. Maybe that was what it wanted. It wanted me to accept it an move on.
[Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S 7/7 LEARNED]

-----The final step, as I arrived at the hospital, was to summon another puppet, this time in the form of Samajii. He was still damaged--I hadn't gotten time to get him repaired--but the bear could still take plenty of hits. After all, that was what it was built for. These two puppets, both attached to my left hand to leave my dominant one open were the reason I had become a puppeteer, and I had faith in designs. Standing now outside of the hospital where the attack had started, I waited for Aria to arrive, already storing chakra in both puppets to prepare for attack.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A
Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 50/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.

Puppet Description:
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
-Army of One Discipline-
Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches. Empty

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Running along as fast as little kids could with an injury, Kid-Aria scurried past the fence next to the hospital, heading for the entrance to the property. Whimpering with a sad face, she looked up from her small stature to see Shadow, crying, "Hey mister! I hurt my foot!" A tear rolled down her cheek as she tossed her now giant looking handful of nails into the air, which landed exactly as these nails were deemed to do, straight down into the earth. With her hands free now for something else, she stuck a foot out from under her clothes, showing a nasty, bloody mess of a foot. Lifting it up and then down onto the ground, the look of pain flashed across Kid-Aria's face, the torture that was here. The moment her foot touched the ground, she let out a high-pitched wail that normally only existed in kids her age, at the top of her lungs with all her might. Tears burst forth as she hobbled into plain view of the hospital, away from the fence, where her childish screams of pain would wash over the medical facility. Falling to the ground from her tiny legs, Kid-Aria would glance back to see that a large, blood-red spot had covered her socks.

Stats: -35/-10

Just did these jutsu:
Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ]
Official Description: Ninpou • Gyorai Shin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the thief Gosunkugi. Removing nails from his pocket, Gosunkugi will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using his Chakra the nails will travel into the ground. Then at his discretion, he can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of his target to nail them in place. He can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut his target to pieces.
Guild Description: See official description. 'Feeling/sensing/etc' your foot get nearly penetrated, still means you're nailed to the ground due to the speed of this trap. No one has the reflexes to dodge attacks unseen. Sensory Jutsu & those naturally gifted through bloodlines with Chakra sensing will be able to sense that the ground isn't safe, but won't be able to track individual nails.

Sustaining these jutsu:
Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]

CURRENT TASK: Being a small child.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
Active effects:
Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games