Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She nods and starts to fly a bit faster. "I'll go as far as we can, but if that necromancer's with them, then going back to the graveyard would be a mistake."

"We'll see once we get there." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"We'll see once we get there." he said.
Xena: "If she's with them, then we're in trouble."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm
Sirea Angelie

"We still gotta try though." he said with determination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "It's highly risky." She gives a soft sigh. "Fine, though it's not going to change my mind about Finley. I still don't trust the guy, though I don't trust the military either."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "It's highly risky." She gives a soft sigh. "Fine, though it's not going to change my mind about Finley. I still don't trust the guy, though I don't trust the military either."

"Fair nuff. Aight, take me ta tha lair first. There's some things I need ta grab. They'll come in handy wit this." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Fair nuff. Aight, take me ta tha lair first. There's some things I need ta grab. They'll come in handy wit this." he said with a grin.
Xena: She gives a nod as she flies back to New York.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Once they were close to New York, he pointed out a helicopter. "Bet that's them...." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:32 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Once they were close to New York, he pointed out a helicopter. "Bet that's them...." he said.
Xena: She takes a moment to sniff the air, trying to pick up the Necromancer's scent.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She takes a moment to sniff the air, trying to pick up the Necromancer's scent.

She'd be able to pick up the necromancer's scent and Ash's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "I figured she was going to be there...Though I'm picking up Ash's scent as well."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "I figured she was going to be there...Though I'm picking up Ash's scent as well."

"That's bad. Let's get back ta tha lair quick!" he said. He had some stuff there he hoped would give them the upper hand for at least a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"That's bad. Let's get back ta tha lair quick!" he said. He had some stuff there he hoped would give them the upper hand for at least a little bit.
Xena: She would phase through the ground to get into the sewers. "I hope there's something that'll give us the advantage against the necromancer."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She would phase through the ground to get into the sewers. "I hope there's something that'll give us the advantage against the necromancer."

"Yeah." he said with a nod. Once in the sewers he was starting to feel a little more hopeful. By the time they were to the lair, he had a smirk on his face. "If Donnie did what I asked em ta do, we should have all we need."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah." he said with a nod. Once in the sewers he was starting to feel a little more hopeful. By the time they were to the lair, he had a smirk on his face. "If Donnie did what I asked em ta do, we should have all we need."
Xena: "What did you ask him to do?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "What did you ask him to do?"

Headsets." he said as he let go of her hand to look around the lair. Once he found a large black duffel bag, he grinned and pulled it from where it sat. "One for you and one built inta my helmet."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff