Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

✘ Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Izuki would ignore everything Jae said with a smile. He was tired of her voice and wished this would just get over with quickly, he couldn't stand dealing with her anymore. She pushed every one of his buttons and then some. When she finally turned to leave he let a content sigh escape past his lips. "b***h exits stage left.." Rubbing the brim of his nose he would spin on the ball of his feet to face the others when he heard what Eren said. "Yes, it seems Maylee will be our fourth and final member." He would say with a semi-cheerful tone, still a bit pissed with having to deal with Jae. When Samuru told him not to hurt his sister he could help but chuckle and give the male a 'Hn.' "Ugh, Jae is such a b***h, right Kansuke?" The Nara would shoot the Uchiha a glance as he heard footsteps come up from behind him. Oh? Did she hear him? Turning to face the sounds he would notice it was Maylee. "Oh? That's go-.. What happened to you..?" Izuki would lean down to her height and place a hand upon her cheek to turn her face from side to side as he inspected the redness before his eyes locked with hers. They were bloodshot.. had she been crying..? 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
All Who Have Fallen

Des Les_Coeurs

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm
Eren nods his head in agreement with Izuki, "for once Izuki, I completely agree with you," a sigh escapes his lips, and he is about to elaborate on what he said earlier by asking if he should be the first to introduce himself. He doesn't have the time to, because at the same time that Izuki notices Maylee's face so does he. "Holy s**t May are you okay?!" Eren's voice, usually apathetic and lacking emotion, contains concern in it as he takes notice of her red face and bloodshot eyes.

OOC: On phone. No layout lol  

Disturbed Otaku

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
» Konoha's Hitokiri Shinigami «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Genjutsu
Bloodline: Uchiha Clan

Chakra: ---/550
Stamina: ---/295
Element: Katon -- Raiton

Passive Skills

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or die and be remembered as a coward."
Theme Song of Kansuke Uchiha

XXXXXShaking his head in annoyance Kansuke decided to simply ignore all that was happening around him..he wasn't really into the drama people caused during the little meetings they held. He himself was almost always alone, very rarely talking to Izuki on the off chance he sees his friend, he'd chat for a while then dissapear again. Shaking his head once again the Uchiha shifted his gaze to the side, hearing Izuki mention his name alongside with something about a person being a b***h. Raising an eyebrow at his words Kansuke chuckled softly to himself, though it still retained the emotionless sound from before. When yet another new person approached Izuki the black-haired Jounin shifted his piercing crimson gaze from his old friend to the girl he'd seen talking with Izuki before; Maylee he believed her name was. Seeing the bloodshot look of her eyes he averted his gaze, focusing instead on his friend. He was never very good with handling crying women..it was one of his only weakpoints if he was to be honest. The sight of a crying women just tugged at his almost non-existent heart-strings, resulting in him actually caring for what was going on. "...Now that I have returned..perhaps we could go on a mission soon? It's been rather boring lately with nothing to do aside from the usual border patrol mission.』™

[ ~ ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee tried to step out of range of Izuki when he asked what happened to her. But couldn't get away quick enough. Placing a hand upon her cheek, allowing him to turn her face side to side as he inspected the redness, undoubtedly. She locked eyes with him, her red irises staring into his knowing that he caught onto that she had cried a little. She grabbed his wrist feeling that he had gawked enough at her, and pulled his hand from her face. "Sanmiitai sibling tough love. It's nothing I can't handle." She gave him a small smile. "Pretty uses to it, actually." She gave a small shrug and let go of his wrist. "I'm fine, Izuki. But thanks." She said to him and turned to the others. Maylee blinked a few time a little surprised at the out burst of of one the males. She tried not to laugh. "It's just tough love. I'll be fine, really." Maylee locked looks with the other male with the black hair and beads laced into his hair. But he quickly adverted his stare from hers. While he spoke to Izuki Maylee grabbed her long sleeve within her fingers covering her hand. She rubbed her eyes to dry them, she checked her sleeve. She looked up at Izuki and gave him a soft smile, showing that she was fine.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2150 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 When she pulled his hand away from her face he sighed and waved it about nonchalantly. "Alright alright~ But still, Samuru needs to learn the golden rule of never laying a hand on a woman with intent to harm; maybe I should teach it to him~" The Jounin teased with a slight chuckle following. He would notice Eren's concern but figured he would brush it off just as he had done since it was what Maylee wanted. Hearing the Uchiha's voice his eyes would snap in that direction, noticing the male turn away. "Yes. We were about to go on a mission before I had to run and take care of a few things. Glad you could join us, Nii-san~" The story of Kansuke and Izuki.. oh how wonderful it was. They were the villages number one pranksters in their prime, doing almost anything to get attention before they joined the academy together. They were forced to changed for the sake of others, or atleast when representing the village and Konoha Military Force, however deep inside they were the same little kids. Now I could go on and on about the good ol' days between the two, but those are stories for another time. "We have gotten an increase of urgent missions as of recent and these happen to be located within the village, which makes it easier to complete them in rapid succession. So, do you still care to join us?" Hearing Maylee move behind him, the Nara would turn slightly and give her a grin with a thumbs up. 』™

All Who Have Fallen

Disturbed Otaku

Des Les_Coeurs

Kai Takahashi Dun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm
Eren sighs and scratches the back of his head, very embarrassed of his outburst. He never had outbursts like that. What was happening to him? These recent outbursts he was having were entirely unlike him. Eren can't hlp but scoff at What Izuki says, thinking it was just about the most ridiculous thing he'd ever heard. He intended to let him know it too, "with all due respect Izuki-sensei, that's ridiculous. As much as I don't agree with this 'tough love', we're shinobi. For us, there is no golden rule of never harming a woman. Uh, no offense May," Eren chuckles lightly, accidentally giving Maylee a stupid little nickname. He had a habit of doing that. Why? Well, because May was easier to remember than Maylee. There also was the fact that he was just too lasy to say the whole thing, but nobody needed to know that.  

Disturbed Otaku

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:10 pm
Disturbed Otaku

Ceres raised a eyebrow as the boy asked her if she'd like to come with them on a mission or two. It would be her first one as a shinobi, maybe it would be a good chance to find out if this life style would fit her or not. If all else failed she could simply just return to being a assassin for all the villages once again. She stood there for a moment before deciding to follow the boy but stopped a few feet behind him and spoke in a soft voice. "I guess I'll tag along... nothing better to do in this boring village anyways.." She muttered the last part and crossed her arms before looking around at all of the people talking. She didn't mind being around people she has just never been in a squad having to work with others, if they didn't watch out then they would be killed... by her. "When are you leaving for said mission and what dose it entail?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:11 pm

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee raised her hands up, shoulder height. "No, Izuki." She said sternly. "It just the way Samuru gets me to see stuff." She gave him a slightly pleading look. She know Izuki was Jounin but when it came to her brothers, Maylee protected them. Even when actions where done to her. If only Izuki knew more of her life. Perhaps he would understand that difficulties she had faced and the pain that made her stronger. She looked at the white haired boy when he spoke up. Speaking that there was no golden rule of never harming a woman. "None taken." She told him before turning to Izuki. "Izuki, I can handle whatever he can do. Samuru would never harm me further than a good smack against the head when I am being stupid." She assured him. "Can we please let it go?" She asked locking eyes with him in a pleading fair. She exchanged looks between Izuki and Eren. "I truly am fine, guys. But thank you for caring for someone you just met." She gave them a smile before placing her hands into her pockets. She gave Izuki a nodded. "I can't turn back now. Let's do this." Maylee said with some enthusiasm. Knowing that she would at some point get some type of heat from Raku for not training with him and Samuru. An argument that she was perpared to yell and scream about. Even though, her feelings where much like Raku's. Perhaps, being apart of Izuki's team would give Samuru more time of happiness. For given the chance, Maylee wouldn't hold back in killing the one thing that, she believes, drove the triplets apart. And is still causing it.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 am
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or die and be remembered as a coward."

XXXXXListening intently to Izuki speak, he couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that he stated he believed women shouldn't be harmed. Crossing his arms firmly over his chest, Kansuke let his pure crimson eyes shift to the four in front of him, whereas before he decided to focus mostly on his old friend/Otouto..he figured it might help to get used to seeing people he quite possibly might be helping train. "I see..very well Otouto..I'll be happy to come with you all." Giving a polite bow, hand level with his waist the Uchiha clan head stood up right once more, shifting his gaze to focus mostly on Maylee, Eren, and Ceres; if he was going to join them on their missions he might as well introduce himself. "Greetings to you three. I am Kansuke Uchiha..most know by either my first name or the name I received outside of Konoha, the Hitokiri Shinigami..or the Man-slaying Death God..a strange name but fitting I suppose. You may call me whatever you like, so long as it's actually something that can be used with me." Giving a cold, empty smile towards the three Kansuke fell silent, waiting for Izuki to brief him on what the missions would involve. 』™

[ ~ ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 am
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 At Eren's response to what he had said, Izuki merely shrugged and retorted, "Well then I guess you will never grow to be a fine man, you little child~" The male wasn't oblivious to what was going on with Eren and Ceres during this time, and at the mentioning of her tagging along he simple pointed at her and shook his finger, "I don't know you, and didn't invite you; therefore you may not tag along missy. Take your untrustworthy antics elsewhere. I do not appreciate scum such as thieves like yourself." Though the male was being serious, his actions and voice were still bubbly, determined not to let anything ruin this day, for it was special indeed. When Maylee replied to his previous statements he couldn't help but chuckle, "I was not serious Maylee; he is your family, thus I do not wish to involve myself more than I already have~" Upon hearing Kansuke's speech, he couldn't help but fake a yawn. "Your speeches are always so bland and boring Nii-san, liven up a bit eh?" With a clearing of his throat, he would take a few steps forward before spinning on his heel, turning to face everybody with his arms spread wide, "Okay, so listen up! Mysterious ritual circles have been painted around the village, investigate the area and mark the spot of the circle on a map, then I wish for you to go to those families which names I will give you later and find out what you can. But the Hokage has given you three questions to make sure to ask as well: Physical Description(Older than 21), Last Known Location, and Habits. Everything clear?" The male would place his hands behind his back once again and give everyone a smile. 』™

[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:27 am
Ceres glared at the shinobi through the darkness of her cloak before turning and walking down the street. It was the same where ever she went, even in the academy she wasn't allowed to do anything with others. Maybe it was time for her to actually leave the village for good, she had left before but that was to train with her late master whom was now dead. With no family, and one friend she almost never saw, there really was no reason for her to stay. Maybe it was time to find people like her, people who didn't care for human life. Maybe it was time to kill. She reached inside of her hood and slowly pulled out the worn headband that Taka had given her, she wouldn't be needing it anymore. With that she let the headband drop to the ground before heading to the edge of the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

✾ Eren Aburame ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Sub-Class: Eiseijutsu

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 410
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 410

Stamina: 210
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 210

Passives:

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Explosive Tag x15

"I do not wish to fight.
However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren raises an eyebrow at Izuki's instructions, very much interested in what he had to say. "ritual cirlcles huh? Sounds like a cult to me... well, let's get going May. We might as well go together. We can talk and learn a bit about each other during this mission, since we'll be on the same squad," he shrugs as he turns to May, hands in his pockets. Looking at her, he couldn't help but feel like he had forgotten something. Something important... oh, "ah! How rude of me, I never actually told you my name. I am Eren Aburame. Soon-to-be a genjutsu and medical specialist. I look forward to working together with you," as he finishes talking, Eren holds out a hand to shake Maylee's, a small, nervous smile on his face.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ❧ - [ OOC ] - ❧ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Bad post is bad *shrugs* ]

Disturbed Otaku

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:39 am

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee listened to Kansuke as he babbled about names. He was part of the Uchiha clan, which meant his first class was Genjutsu. And on that note I'll be staying away from you. She thought. Maylee turned her attention back to Izuki as he spoke to Eren. But soon looked at the other girl that joined the group as Izuki spoke to her. Then his voice turned to her, she listened as he stated that he wouldn't get involved more than he was. She gave him a smile showing that she appreciated him for that. Her smile faded quickly as Izuki moved his attention onto Kansuke. She hardly knew these people so for the moment Maylee wasn't going to open her mouth against them. She zoned out for a moment before snapping back into the conversation as details and instructions were given. She turned her head to Eren as he stated what he thought it was. "Ok kids being rebellious." She mumbled before looking a little surprised when he suggested that both of them should go together. He wanted to get to know her. Uh...no. she thought in a serious voice. She gave a small shrug. "Why not. sounds fun." Maylee listened as he spoke about forgetting to introduce himself. SON-OF-A... She thought as he spoke of his classes. "Maylee Sanmittai. May if it's easier to remember." Her brothers where the only two allowed to call her Maymay. "Bukijutsu and Sensor class. I have a bloodline that dabbles in creating steel. Koton {Steel Release}. It's a pleasure, Eren. She took his hand and shook it. "I look forward to working with all of you." Maylee retracted her hand from his and looked at Izuki. "Will it be alright to work with Eren?" She asked him, worried that it wasn't okay to do such a thing with out his permission.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
Shinobi Profile

Passive Skills
✘ Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

✘ Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

Practice :: Rank E

Practice :: Rank E

Practice :: Rank D

Practice :: Rank D

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or run and be remembered as a coward."

XXXXXTilting his head to the side slightly Kansuke gave a soft yet empty chuckle, hearing Izuki's statement about his speeches being bland and boring. It was in his nature to be boring and bland..or so he'd always been told growing up. When he talked about the ritual circles the Uchiha Clan Heads eyes narrowed slightly, dilating briefly before returning to normal. Giving a nod of his head Kansuke decided it was time to remove the beads from his hair, knowing they wouldn't help with any aspect of stealth. Reaching behind him he grasped the beads with his index and middle finger, sliding them down with ease to let his hair fall around his shoulders and face even further. With that done he gave a sigh of relief, happy to be rid of the beads. Whilst he liked them when relaxing..anytime he wore them on a mission bad things happened. Letting a charming smile spread across his lips the Uchiha spoke, this time in a much kinder..silkier tone. Gone was the emotionless empty voice he held before, now it was like silk to a persons ears, flowing with a sensual grace most people wished they had. "Lively enough for you Otouto?~ It feels good to finally be able to relax for a bit...being an Anbu is such a pain in the a**." Reaching behind him to crack his neck the black haired Jounin grasped the clasps to his Anbu chest plate, pulling them loose before immediately sealing it inside of a seal on his chest.

XXXXXWith that out of the way he grabbed the hem of his fishnet shirt, pulling it over his head before sealing it away alongside the Anbu chestplate. This action revealed his well toned body, muscles bulging slightly but not to the point of being ineffective. Letting a sigh escape his lips he reached to tap a seal on his forearm, unsealing a nice white shirt, alongside a black vest to wear over it. Slipping his arms through the sleeves of the white shirt he reached down, buttoning it up slowly before pulling the vest over it. Letting his charming smile surface once more he turned to focus on his "Otouto" deciding to ask the question he knew the others probably wanted to ask. "Where do we start kiddo? The faster we interview people the faster we can finish this mission." He was rather excited to finally begin a good mission, after months of boring border patrol he was going on a normal, enjoyable mission! Stuffing his hands within the pockets of his pants Kansuke fell silent, opting to remain silent waiting for a response from Izuki. 』™

[ Picture the smile and look from the picture..that's what I was going for, but it didn't turn out so well in my description... ]

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Disturbed Otaku

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games