Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:11 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Was he laughing at her. His action made Maylee scrunched her nose at him. Asuka's teasing was cute and reassuring that he knew limitations; seeming to be quiet full of himself that no one would see. "We'll have to test that theory some other time." She spoke softly to him. With a peak to her cheek, Asuka would sit up, straddling her. Maylee stayed on the moist stone, it was comfortable, oddly. Her towel would loosen, but not fall from her frame. Her hands stayed above her head as Asuka asked a series of questions. Maylee smiled. "I'd love to join you for a few missions." She said. When the question of the circles came up; Maylee thought a lot. "All I know is that they kinda just showed up. No one around the village really knows the origins of them." She told him. "Truth be told, I don't know much about them either." Maylee included. She tried not to concern herself too much with what happened around the village. The triplet's plan was more concerning to her then what actually what about the village. Her chest rose and fell as she thought about the plan. Could Asuka factor into as it was put into motion. Would he leave with her when the time came? Maylee blinked slowly as she sat quietly under Asuka. "We could look further into them. A mission is a mission." She told him with a small smile.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2300 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}

Blessings Followed by Sin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:02 pm
█ █ Asuka Aizawa █ █

User Image

"I believe that everybody dies twice, ya' know? One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your
name for the last time. That's why I want to make a lasting impact on this world.. so that I may never be forgotten, and I will always be remembered.."

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

[Age: 16] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Prodigy] | [Info -- Clicky]

『 The teens laughter would fill the area around them at the mention of testing the theory some other time. "I'm glad that you wish to accompany me and I thank you for the info you have." Rocking back the male would flip once through the air before landing on top of the water's surface with his hand extended towards Maylee, index finger curling in short bursts as if saying 'Come on~' Blowing a kiss in her direction he would turn and start to head to the changing area. Removing the towel he would place it up in his locker before he leaned against it, getting into thought. 'Maylee Sanmiitai.. I hardly know her but it is as if I have known her my whole life..' Taking his hand and pressing it against his chest he would feel his heartbeat. Turning to reach in his locker he would grab his shirt before pulling it over his head and running a hand through his hair, giving a wide childish grin to himself before getting fully dressed and returning to the main entrance in wait. 』™

[Chakra Pool ---/350 Stamina Pool ---/150 ] | [Bukijutsu - Sensor] | [Doton -- Raiton]
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
"Because deep down, no one wants to be alone, to stop being thought of. It's the best feeling in the world to know that
you are on somebody's mind at any given moment.. that you actually mean something, your existence is important.."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 pm

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would sit up once Asuka moved. Holding fast on her slipping towel as she stood when Asuka landed on the surface of the spring. She coxed an eyebrow and gave a smile at him when he curled his finger at Her. Blew a kiss at her and then would head for the changing rooms. Given a moment alone. May's smile would fade and she would bow her head to her right shoulder and look as if someone had been watching her. Thankfully the sense of her brothers was nowhere to be found. Maylee would tuck her bangs behind her ear with the opposite hand. She walked around the bath and headed straight for the girl's changing room. Maylee released her towel and allowed it to drop where it pleased. She would pull her basket from its shelf and pause for a moment. Something felt different. She turned her head, a mirror sat on the wall next to her. Maylee stepped closer and placed the tips of her fingers under her eye. ...Flecks of blue?... She thought as she stared at the red orbs that sported spots of blue. Maylee took her hand away and her eyes grew wide. "Asuka...is...changing me?" She mumbled. But was it for the best? Would she become like Samuru? Raven black hair and blue eyes. He had reverted back to his old self. Would the same happen to her? Maylee turned and pulled her shirt out of her basket. She dressed quickly and brushed her hair. She would pull it back into a ponytail, keeping it from being in her face. Fully dressed she would look back at the mirror; oddly worried what her brothers might do once they saw her eyes. Maylee closed her eyes and took a deep breath. ...One adventure at a time Maylee... She told herself before taking leave from the changing room. She would join Asuka and the main entrance. "Thanks for waiting for me." Maylee said to him as she came to his side.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Asuka Aizawa
&&&&&&&&&&&&[Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ] | [Gᴇɴɪɴ] | [Cʜᴀᴋʀᴀ Pᴏᴏʟ ---/350 Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ Pᴏᴏʟ ---/150 ] | [Buᴋɪᴊᴜᴛsᴜ - Sᴇɴsᴏʀ] | [Dᴏᴛᴏɴ -- Rᴀɪᴛᴏɴ]
User Image
                『 Asuka would think about walking over to the female's changing room to peek in on Maylee since she saw him, but decided against it. He would lay his eyes upon her bare frame another time. As his thoughts began to waver over to the missions, he began to think about just how many they would do. If they were easy to chain together, then it should be a hit, next, hit, next do get them done quickly. He would be broken from his train of thought by the sound of footsteps, and then a female's voice. "Oh look at you, being all cute~" He would shoot her a wink before turning to face the exit, placing hands behind his head in a lax manner. "Shall we go?" [exit] 』™

[[OOC: ]]

╔═══════════════════╗

ι ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴅɪᴇs ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴀ' ᴋɴᴏᴡ?
                          ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ..
                          ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ sᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.
                          ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ι ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ..
                          sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ι ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ..

╚═══════════════════╝

Detruire Les_Coeurs

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

User Image
    † Maylee Sanmiitai †
    + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would give him the sweetest smile possible in her library of things Maylee possible. She would reach back and twist the end of her ponytail as she softly blushed at him. "Th-thanks." Maylee followed after Asuka, staying side by side with him as the walked out. [exit]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:08 pm
    User Image

&&&&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/510Stamina: --/90The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would enter the hot springs and would head over to the counter to talk to the manager. When she asked if he was back for work, he would shake his head and then begin to calmly explain the situation. She would gasp and give a typical 'oh my' before grabbing her things and heading out. Making his way to the locker rooms, Masaru would be glad they were empty. Next, he would walk into each of the springs, walking about and staring at the water for a few in each section to see if someone was relaxing under the water's surface. See that that wasn't the case, he would give a nod before making his way to the entrance, then onto his next destination. [Exit -- Mission Complete -- Title: Evacuation of one place (thread) ] 』™
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    "Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
    First Class: Ninjutsu
    Second Class: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
    Ryo: 両5,600
    AC: 1,650

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
    Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
    ✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Heightened Reflexes: Masaru reaction time is much faster than others.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 pm
    User Image
    User Image

hakra__ool: 1000 / 1000___Stamina: 780___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
    User Image

Taka came into presence at the hot springs, directly on top of a table. Her companions were spread out around the area as she phased in through summon space. She hopped down from the table and dusted herself off, before walking into the village, her animals forming up behind her silently. " Watch for stragglers guys...Village will be on full alert still but that doesn't mean the threat is gone. "

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 am
    Kojin

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kojin was mostly done with her missions and she could possibly be a chuunin if the Hokage approves of it. She smiled softly as she was in her own little world. Her mind had somewhat changed since she last talked to her father. She had actually taken to his advice and slowed down on a lot of things. She was to become a chuunin and climb through the ranks. Then her father would be highly proud of her wouldn't he? A small smile was brought to her face as she wanted to see that. See him congratulate her then choose to go on a mission with her. Nothing too fancy just something that would allow them to spend more time together. She had been awfully cruel to him as of late. Something she felt guilty about and needed to apologize for. After an hour she had completed cleaning the entire area and sighed softly.

She left the cleaning supplies at the front desk then left to finish one last mission.
    [exit]

Survival

[chakra: 405/405][stamina: 185/185]
    [ryo: 1750][AC: 2150]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 am

| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
    + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee walked casually into the hot springs. Paid the fee and headed for the ladies locker room, where she would strip down and wrap a towel around her frame. She pulled her hair back and up into a ponytail before twisting her hair into a bun and pinning it with a few hair pins. May would look at the back of her locker, a picture of her and her brothers shortly after graduating from the academy. She stared at Samuru the longest and fought the tears that wanted to surface. "I miss you, nii-chan." She mumbled before closing the door and rubbing her eyes. May took in a breath before shaking her head and puffing her cheek. "Okay, no more of that..." She walked out of the locker room and found a vacant spring. Maylee waded in and began her wait for Masaru to join her.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
    | Stamina: 180 / 180|
    | Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
    | AC: 5050 |
    | Ryo: 2300 |

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 am
    User Image
    User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
    ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    Techniques Used:

Sin Indulged by Desire

User Image
    XXXXXMasaru had arrived here shortly after his announcement to the village. He wished to relax and get some time in with Maylee, he needed a break from the stressful work life for now. His clones could handle to run it for a bit. He had already changed and was soaking in the water when he heard a commotion at the front which he assumed was Maylee paying and then going to get changed. As he heard the female near he would slyly smile before slowly sinking under the water's surface. If this was a movie, as soon as Maylee sat down, the Jaws Theme would of began. Dunnn unn........Dunnn unnnn.....Dunnn unnn....Dunnnn unnn.. Maylee would feel something snake against her leg before she was assaulted by a tight grasp at her waist. Slowly the male's head would rise as it slid up against her frame, stopping to rest between her bosom, his onyx eyes starting up at her. "Oh hai~" He would chuckle softly before holding her tighter.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:09 pm

| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
    + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee tensed at the grasp of something grabbing her leg. Her eye scanned the surface, but the steam was too thick to see into the depths of the spring. Then she was assaulted by a tight grasp at her waist. Her heart raced. Did she just pick a spring with a pervert resigning in it? Slowly the being's head started to rise as it slid up her frame, stopping right between her bosom. She relaxed when she saw those onyx eyes she loved. "Just 'Oh hai'?" Maylee would pinched Masa's cheek. "I thought you were some kind of pervert. Not my pervert of a Hokage boyfriend." She giggled before wrapping her arms around his head. "But, yes, Hi." Maylee leaned down slightly and kissed his softly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:43 am
    User Image
    User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
    Techniques Used:

Quote:

User Image
    XXXXXAt her response the male would give off a slight chuckle. "Yush, just an 'oh hai'." He would make an exaggerated gasp at he following comment and turn give a fake stern look. "It better not be anybody else. Were you expecting another man? Cause if so I could leave~" He would tease back to her. As he let himself be snuggled by her and would rest his head back against her chest. "So, tell me. What should I expect when I meet Rakuin? Is he civilized and acts like a noble or is he rough around the edges and feisty like you?" He would tease a bit more while trying to keep all seriousness.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:37 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
    + Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee smiled at his slight chuckle. She pulled a way slightly as he gave her a fake stern look. She returned the same look. She tighten her arms around him as he jokingly mentioned he could leave if she was waiting for another man. "Don't be like that, Masa~..." She gave him a sad puppy look as she wracked her fingers into the back portion of his hair. Maylee's expression softened to Masa's question about Raku. "He's not an animal, Masa." She said sternly at him. "Raku...he's a little different from me." Her heart ached, wanting to say from Samaru and herself. But now...it was just her and Raku. "He's collected. Thinks before he speaks and does anything. He thinks things through before acting. I suppose he has to act as such because of his status as the clan leader." She sighed. "I'm not sure how he does it. in the time he as away and the nine-tailed demon acted. Our elders believed him to be one of those accounted as missing. I was quickly set into Clan leader. And hated every moment." She thought of the times she sat in the council with Rakuin. "Raku is ruthless when it comes to protecting the things he loves. He means well, but he is the type of person you wish not to cross." Maylee buried her face into the males sopping hair. "But I will be with you. But...I won't be standing next to you. When it comes to Rakuin and meetings, I hang back and watch him at work. Unless he requests me to leave. You need to know, not only is he my brother. But he is my leader. And with that, he's wishes come first before you. Even as kage." It was her up brings. She was told countless times. Rakuin has finally say in anything that concerns her. "Please, just do as he says." She softly pleaded to Masaru.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:03 pm
    Shiorei Senju no Mori
    The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    User Image

The heat from the hot springs were somewhat relaxing. The whole place had a siren's call. He had been working for so long and the waters offered a reprieve from the work around him. He, of course, resisted the temptation to take a dip and proceeded to pickup leaves. He did not have his usual pace. He let the vapors fill his body as he continued the tedious work.

---D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves [1/2]---

He had almost fell into the temptation of the hot springs. It desire to show up his brother was greater then his desire to relax and his brother did have a lead over him. He had to push forward and achieve the goals he set. He shook his head as he tossed the last of the bags onto the curb. He stretched and yawned a bit before heading off to his next destination.

---D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves [2/2]---

Shiorei was heading for the hospital he helped in the reconstruction of it and it was appropriate that he cleaned it up a little. He hoped that it wasn't too bad there. He was near the finish line of that endeavor. He slung his poker over his shoulder and went on about his merry way.

--Health Facility: Hospital--

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Tycoon 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:44 am
    User Image
    User Image

Techniques Used:

Sin Indulged by Desire

User Image
    XXXXXMasaru would shake his head to her statement about Rakuin not being an animal; he hadn't meant it that way. He was a bit surprised to hear about her becoming the new heir to her clan for he didn't expect it. However it made sense after she went into detail of how it came to be. Masaru would begin to reply to all that had been said but was cut of by a loud explosion in the distance followed by a tremor from the force of it. He would give an apologetic look to Maylee before snaking from her grasp and vanishing from the water. "I will be back soon. You can stay here or go find Rakuin." Around that time his voice would echo all over the village from where the clone in the office had use the loud speakers to send out a village wide announcement ordering the kill on sight. [exit]

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas