Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:27 pm
((In Professor Gast's hidden, abandoned lab not far from the town of Kalm. Though I don't know how hidden it is anymore. Not with the passage of a girl in a robot and a big chimera through the front. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:46 pm
(Really emarke I'll change it then)
Back at the migder a blue haired turk was near a inn in the market street she was alone at the monet because a few of her collages had left for a mission but her "Damn I'am....bored" she muttered to herself then thought a monet she could ask her boss for a mission then shook her head wondering what will happened but she did'nt care either being yelled out or suffer boredom so she used her cellphone to call the persident "hello......Mr.Shrina" she asked in a normal voice waiting for his respone

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:02 am
UtaniWitch4
Fed up with the kids silence, and holding back a growl, she picked the kid up and placed him on the ground. "Now go fallow the others. They can't be 'healed' with out you," she smirked as she finished her sentence. Then she hoped down from the truck, pulled her hood bak on, and walked over to Sabel. She leaned against the crystal shell and folded her arms over her stomach. "The Reunion is almost here," a smirk playing on her lips, "All we need one final piece..."

Guiding the boy to the others, she looks at Sabel and then to Raven. "Be patient, he's still very sick." Walks after the children and looks around for Loz, she is hoping he isn't in trouble as usual. I bet he's crying somewhere because he can't find children, she thinks and smiles at that, she walks over and sits down near Yazou waiting for Kadaj.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:17 pm
((Um... Meru? the lab is very well hidden, and not exactly in a frequented area. Not too mention there are VERY few people alive right now who know of it. Freyr only found it because he USED to know where it was and followed Slayer1, if he hadn't known he still wouldn't have found it. Also Freyr isn't as easy to follow as one might think.

Currently the Yazou is gathering children in the silver-forests. Kadaj is up to some sceme of his own, and Loz is also doing something.

Other Avalanche members are gathering somewhat around the 7th Heaven.

If you are Shinra you might consider calling Rufus to ask for a task, I RP that character as well.))

Vaizel couldn't help but glare at Vincent's retreating back, "Idiot!" He snarled under his breath, "That is the kind of thinking Sephiroth's Remnants would WANT!!" Still growling he stood abruptly from the table, "Cloud hangs out in a church?!" He snorted, and strode from the room, "Avalanche is a dead has-been!"

((Yazou will likely have a new Player shortly, as soon as I finish some of the current plot!))
Yazou smiled patiently at Raven and Sofia, "Do not worry about our Brothers," he said, obviously refering to Kadaj and Loz, "They have business of their own to take care of," He glanced around the clearing at the gathered children, "... There might be more,..." He decided quietly, "But Kadaj did not specify whether or not to make a second trip," A smirk played about his lips as he glanced at his companions, "What do you think Sisters?"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:44 pm
(Okay it's been changed)  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:05 pm
Tifa sighed, putting her head in her hands. What had happened? Was she really so naive as to think that after the world was saved from Meteor, that everyone would become one big happy family? Things were supposed to happen like that. You save the world, and then settle down peacefully. Unfortunately, that belief didn't seem to carry over into real life, and it seemed that the only thing holding them together before was the idea of a common enemy. Now look at them. Cloud was more anti-social than ever, hardly being seen by anyone, and everyone else just split off. The only people that seemed to really hold together were her and Marlene. Even though the little girl was wise beyond her years, she wasn't who she had expected to be living around, especially when Tifa herself was hardly old enough to be considered a motherly age. It seemed Vaizel had been right in his outburst. Avalanche seemed nothing more than a memory. Should she really go visit Cloud, though? He seemed to want his space, some alone time, and she didn't want to pester him. But how long could a person really go on living by themselves? Perhaps it was just selfishness, but Tifa really did yern for his company.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:31 pm
Raven had gotten bored and started 'playing' with a butterfly that had flown by. Using her finger tips in a snaping motion, she created short puffs of air, traping it in the small wrilwind. Hearing Yazou suggest that there could be more children, she responded, sut still consitrating on the butterfly, "I myself wouldn't mind...It only means that there will be more members of the Reunion...But if Kadaj didn't say anything about a second trip,..." With a hard snap of her fingers, the butterfly was spilt in half. Her eyes darted towards Yazou, "I shall stay here to wait for him."  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:14 am
Dahry continued to drink oblivious for several moments to Shinrei's state as she frantically sought a route of escape from her current dillema. Then as he leaned to put hi elbow on the counter and missed, sloshing his drink in the process, she finally became aware of his condition. She frowned slightly as she looked at him, uncertain how to respond to his apparent drunkeness. Was it real? Or was it a pretense? This further confused her as to her next actions. It could be a great gift, allowing her to get away, or it could mean he was onto her and knew something was up. What to do? Finally she gave up as her mind churned, he would undoubtedly find out anyway, just as she would find out who his latest employer was that he had sold the information she had had him garner just that afternoon. Their game would continue, but she was too out of sorts to play it now. She sighed and stood, and spoke wearily, "You can follow me to my meeting now, accompany me if you wish, or you can listen into the listening advice undoubtedly on my person, or you can pay off my informant and find out yourself what the going ons are. I don't want to deal with you now, drunk or not." She then left the bar not caring how he responded to her bluntness. She then went down the street through several alleys and headed towards the run down building where her informant was waiting.  

savanacat

Misander

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:24 pm
Shinrei stared blankly at Dahry for several moments, blinking hard in apparent befuddlement, then grinning oafishly he resolutely slurred. "You're a very pritty laydee..." He flopped over head first into the table before sliding to the ground. "I'ish okey..." He yelled 'reassuringly' throwing up one hand to grope blindly at the table, knocking several things off onto himself before pulling his body half onto the table top himself. Then, swaying dangerously, he half collapsed and threw one arm around the lightly build scientist's shoulders. He weighed a considerable amount heavier than Dahry, and she could tell even through her thick clothing and his that it was almost all muscle. The rest was the weight of his hidden armor and weaponry. Not a reassuring thought to be traveling with such a powerful ninja who was so obviously beyond rational thought.

OOC: Hehehe, whether he's actually drunk or faking is entirely up to interpretation. On one hand he's a very skilled informent, on the other ninjas take very good care of themselves (after all their body is their greatest weapon) so he's unlikely to be a very heavy drinker and there fore low alcohol ressitance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:39 am
((Shinrei, Dahry, and Tifa are, I think Vaizel might still be there too, but both Vaizel and Tifa will be leaving soon I imagine. Everyone else is elsewhere.))  

The demon Angel
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:13 pm
((um... this is actually from the Advent Children Movie timeline... not the game precisely))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:17 pm
((And Shinrei and Dahry are just leaving a bar other than the 7th Heaven))  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games