Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm
He smelt it. Leon smelt it. The beating of the heart as it strained to carry somethign to him. He turned his eyes black and soulless and launched himself at her. In an instant though he gained enough control to miss her and sink his fangs into the deer. A growl of hunger left his throat as he drained it. He couldn't help but look up at Kailee, eyes beseeching that she wouldn't turn from him in disgust. But he also didn't trust himself to not hurt her. Once drained he pushed the bloodless animal to Kailee. 'I...I'll wait till it's eaten before going with you for more.' He grated pressing his claws firmly into his palms so he wouldn't pounce on her and take her sweet smelling blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 pm
Kailee yelped slightly as Leon lauched himself at her and she winced, her eyes screwing shut, expecting to feel his fangs. But they never came and she opened her eyes, sighing in relief as she saw the other drinking from the deer. She kept her distance, not sure if the deer was enough and she pushed the animal away from herself after he had offered it to her. "I'm not hungry." she said honestly. Her worry had killed her appetite. "We can go for more now if you want." she added, looking to the door. There were lots of people, werewolves, in the halls. She was worried that he might lose control.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm
Leon nodded and sensed her worry. 'I can control myself. We can drop by the kitchen and drop the meat off if you wish my dear...' He strained to smile. 'We may be hunting for a while. Not even one deer was enough for me...to be filled. And I don't want to be tempted by your blood anymore.' His face was drawn in shame. He knew how much werewolves thought being bitten by a vampire was disgraceful. 'Sh...Show me the fastest way...'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 pm
Kailee nodded and quickly rushed into her closet, threw on some clothes and then went over to Leon and grabbed his hand, all but dragging him out of the room. "Nadia can you take the deer to the kitchen? Kaythanksbye!" she said quickly as she passed the rather stunned werewolf, trying to get Leon outside and hunting as quickly as possible.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:41 pm
Leon followed mutely giving a strained smile to Nadia. He kept up nice with Kailee but it was straining on the little amounts of blood he'd just taken. Slowly he realised that he would have to break his oath and take human blood again. If this kept up he'd never be able to be with Kailee like they were while they'd been on the run. Alarm flared in him as he realised that he was going to be a danger to her. If he bit her on their wedding night he didn't trust himself to stop drinking. If he didn't stop drinking he would kill her. Again his pale face went whiter. 'Bears...we need to find bears.'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm
Kailee gave a start, stumbling in her run. "BEARS?!" she asked incredulously before shaking her head and facing forward, changing course towards an area most werewolves didn't venture into due to the bears. Werewolves tended not to mess with bears. They were mean suckers more than half the time. "If you say so." she muttered, breathing heavily from the running.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 pm
Leons face turned cold. 'Yes bears, they have more blood so I'm less likely to drink from you in your sleep.' He stopped them dead in their tracks and turned her to him. 'My most treasured love please stay right here. If I let my instincts take over and your in rage of me...I could think you my prey, and I do not wish to bring harm to you. So stay and I'll be back soon.' He swooped down and kissed her lips feircely and with a haunted passion. 'I love you.' He whispered then raced off when he smelt a bear. It took a bit but he was able to take down a large male bear. He didn't stop drinking even when his thirst told him enough. He needed to be well fed, he needed to be a safe person around Kailee. He couldn't trust himself around her when he was emotionally unstable and more prone to burning his blood faster because of it. He needed a clear and sane mind...for her...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 pm
Kailee pouted and shifted into her wolf form, pacing back and forth as she waited for Leon to return, a little upset that she didn't get to go too. However, she understood his reasons, even if she wanted to go anyways. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts and waiting for Leon, she didn't notice the bear until it was right on top of her. And it wasn't happy about a wolf tresspassing.

A yelp of pain escaped her as the bear swatted her into a tree and she heard something snap as she made contact. In fact, it hurt to put any weight on her front leg. Whimpering, Kailee tried to manuever around the bear to escape somehow, but it didn't seem like the bear was going to let her off that easily. Leon where are you? she thought desperately, scolding herself for not paying more attention to her surroundings and getting herself into this position.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:17 pm
Leon launched himself out of the trees at the bear. He'd scented the danger and had pushed himself to his limits to get to her in time but his heart fell when he heard her yelp. With a brutal roar he connected with the bear claws and fangs out. The bear gave a yell too but in pain. It swatted him away like a fly but he regained his footing and launched again this time aiming for it's throat. He was mindless and angry his instinct to protect was beat him up inside for leaving her unprotected like that. She'd warned him but he didn't listen blinded by his own need not considering hers. Rage took over as he thought these things and he sunk his fangs and claws into the bear taring it apart. His body was covered in it's blood as he attacked the corpse. His instinct jolted him out of his frenzy and he turned racing over to Kailee ignoring his appearance. 'I'm sorry.' He sobbed holding her close waiting for her to shift human. 'I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you. I'm so so so sorry.' His eyes assessed the outward damage. She was favouring her front leg. He wouldn't be able to tell until she went human if it was broken or not. 'I'll never do that again.'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm
Kailee's eyes were wide as Leon came barrelling in out of nowhere, pretty much destroying the bear that had been antagonizing her. "L-leon . . ." she whispered before giving a small whimper as he held her close. He had jostled her injured leg. She wanted to change back, but she had no access to her clothes with him holding her like this. "Leon! I need my clothes." she murmured, though she nuzzled against him lightly, trying to ease his obvious guilt.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 pm
Leon grew tense as he heard her whimper and gently moved her around until he had her on his lap. 'Here.' He said handing her clothes to her. 'I-I-I won't look...' He said and stared at the ground. He was still feeling guilt and worry. His body shook with worry and guilt and self loathing. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and make it all better. But he'd let her down. His own mind screamed angry words at him as he made a conscious effort to make sure he never became like this again. He would make sure he drank enough to be safe with her. He wouldn't hurt her. Never ever hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 pm
Kailee changed back, and with a bit of difficulty, considering that her right arm, the equivilant of the leg that was injured in her wolf form, was leg and there was a strange bend under the skin in her forearm, was able to get dressed. Once that was finished she wrapped her good arm around Leon in the best hug she could give at the moment, her right arm hanging limply by her side. "Thank you." she murmured. She was glad he had come, even if he had left her earlier, he had come back and saved her from worse injury. "I was really scared . . . I'm glad you came when you did." she added, though earlier would have, of course, been better, she'd delt with broken limbs before, much to her parents greivance. She could handle a broken arm.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am
Leon held her close for a moment and surveyed the damage to her arm. With a sigh he said. 'This might hurt...a lot.' Her laid her on her back and with his strength pushed the bone back into place. He winced at the sound and was ready for whatever her reaction. He just prayed she was okay still beating himself up about leaving her alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Kailee winced as he set her bone, a rather loud yelp escaping her lips. "I'll never get used to that." she hissed under her breath, the pain causing her to grit her teeth. She'd broken bones before, and she'd had them set as well. Well . . . getting the bones set were far worse than having them broken. Of course, learning to be a good fighter as a werewolf was full of danger and it was normal to get broken bones.

Once he had set her arm, she sat up once more, leaning in close to him, letting out small whimpers. God it hurt! "Are . . . are you okay now?" she asked, trying to block out the pain.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm
Leon smiled and held her close kissing her head lovingly as he held her. 'Yes I'm fine, but are you?' He asked concerned as she whimpered. 'I...I could help with the pain...but I don't know if you'll like what I'm about to say...' He felt like he should blush or something so just put his lips on her hair.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games