Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:26 am
Anonymously Incompetent
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan
ZarAburame
Ok change of plan the tourney hoster ment saturday but posted fridays date. Also its not dragon nest its a game called get amped 2.
Anonymously Incompetent

I gave up on dragon nest a while ago nexon US is a shitty company. Any way it will be 3v3 and I will record all of my matchs and as many of the others as i can.

O_o whoa an old Xbox game? It this an official tournament or at a friends house or something?

This sounds pretty cool
its not an old xbox game its an mmo. and its a player hosted tourney.
Err what is it, I have seen ads but never heard anyone playing it.(definitely watch the vids of you in it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDh2tbp-fEY thats a video my friend made of a clan battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:43 pm
another update. Im out of the tourney before it even starts. My mentor who was also my team mate left for another team. We are never going to speak again because I hate people who abandon their friends for something better. I will still record all the matchs but I won't be in them so no reason to watch.  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Oh, Zar...bummer.

:c

Chin up high, ya?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:06 am
ya im fine. A little upset but meh I have other friends.  

ZarAburame

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:13 am
You all right pal? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:49 pm
ZarAburame
It looks like a cool game man, I totally sat there and gave al the moves ssbm names though.... habit i suppose.
But I hope you find a new team soon, and I hope you get a match against your old friend so you can pummel him into the ground a few times. Which character were you?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 pm
Anonymously Incompetent
ZarAburame
It looks like a cool game man, I totally sat there and gave al the moves ssbm names though.... habit i suppose.
But I hope you find a new team soon, and I hope you get a match against your old friend so you can pummel him into the ground a few times. Which character were you?
i wasnt in that video. And i didn't have time to find another team the sign ups were closed. But I got revenge. He joined that team to win and ended up loosing any way. I didn't record them personally we had another person who does it more often. The same person who recorded that video i posted. So those will be up soon.

Grandwing
ya im fine. I just had a bad friend experience but you know like i said I got others ill be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 pm
ZarAburame
Anonymously Incompetent
ZarAburame
i wasnt in that video. And i didn't have time to find another team the sign ups were closed. But I got revenge. He joined that team to win and ended up loosing any way. I didn't record them personally we had another person who does it more often. The same person who recorded that video i posted. So those will be up soon.

Grandwing
ya im fine. I just had a bad friend experience but you know like i said I got others ill be fine.

Oh ok that makes sense then.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:35 pm
WEWEWEWEWEW!

Update on Zars mental health:Zar likes his ex still even though hes been trying not to. He can't seem to just think of her as a friend because they are really close. Shes now dating some one else. Zar is crushed even though he expected it. Zar wants this to go away but thinks the only way is to stop being her friend. But shes Zar's best friend. Zar is now going insane over what to do. Zar will never be the same reguardless of the choice. *dies*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:06 pm
Zar! wahmbulance I did not know you meant this when you said your mental health was not all too well. 3nodding You truly should not over think things like this. 3nodding ^-^ Like you said~ mental health, correct? Utilize your mind to aid you and to defend itself from damage. Since she is your best friend, simply think of her as you would~ perhaps as a guy even if you do not want to be attracted to her as you were previously~? sweatdrop If that helps~? sweatdrop Perhaps try to spend more time with other friends as well, so I guess things would then be less awkward as well? sweatdrop ^-^ Try to do things that will take her off your mind~ and try to look for the true future Mrs. Zar~ ;3 cool  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 pm
Post format

Kuhn Zanker

"Your world will end where mine begins."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:54 pm
sooner or later Im going to organize this mess as its getting too big.  

ZarAburame

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:12 am
ZarAburame

Hiya there Zar. How ya been?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:23 am
ZarAburame
Get the duck in my party hosted by DJ Swanmon

KiroMishima
Crew

Hope the kind