Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 pm
.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: TIGTIGTIGTIG
Name of horse: Jaws
Owner: CuterThanYou
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ferocious
Breed: DANGEROUS
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The scariest and meanest great white shark-seathi you can come up with.
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ...they come with those?
Tag frame color: your call.
Tag feather color: BLOODIED FEATHERS cool

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp!
Name of horse: Charr
Owner: Slander
Temper: Pissy
Breed: Wildlife Edition (Cape Gopher Snake - Pituophis catenifer vertibralis)
Description: Two front feet down, please. Aside from that, everything is up to you - I want this to be an 'inspired by' wildlife edition Soq, so don't feel like you have to do a direct translation. Scale patterns are not needed or particularly desired (except maybe as accents if it'd look awesome), nor is strict adherence to detail.
The two main things I love about this species of snake are the colour (high contrast + fiery colours = win!) and the attitude. Capes are pissy little bastards. They act a lot meaner than they are, and have a lot of behavioural tricks to make potential predators think they are rattlesnakes. The hiss of a cape gopher is deep and rattle-like, and they'll shake the tip of their tail while hissing to give the illusion of being a rattlesnake. Combine that with the bright warning colours and the busy rattlesnake-like patterns, and they make a pretty convincing show of it! Let's see, what else... Capes are hot desert snakes, and are completely harmless despite their big bluffing act.
Reference Image(s): Lots of photos here - awesome contrast on this guy
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourist choice
Tag frame color: Colourist choice
Tag feather color: Colourist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): NO CLOTHES, whatever you want for accessories. Do whatever you think would be most awesome for the mane/tail.

WOO. XD  

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Gorreena
Owner: Freodwyn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cheerful
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Simply put, I decided to combine my love for roan horses and the color green. Her mane and tail (curly) would be a dark mint green. Her head and lower portions of her legs would be a slightly lighter shade of mint green. Her neck and upper portions of her legs would gradually get lighter, leading to her very light green/whitish body. Maybe a few random speckles of the same color as her head thrown in on her body to break up the lightness? You be the judge; I'm just the person with gold sitting around coming up with silly ideas.

See reference image I created in about 5 minutes for a general idea of the color scheme I had in mind.
Reference image(s): http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/GreatEowynSig/greenroan.png
Default accessory color(s)?: Same color as the eyes in the reference pic? I dunno, you pick what looks good. XD
Tag frame color: Some shade of green
Tag feather color: Another random shade of green

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm
.:Kalona Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Imp
Name of horse: Torak
Owner: 83_Londons_Burning_8D
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Haunted
Breed: Natural Indian
Description:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Base - A dark barky brown.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Pattens - A darker brown and a lighter to be used as shown on the reference.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Wings - To match the base with the lighter brown to highlight the bit in-between the membrane
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Horn - Maybe the ram ones if they are default. In the lighter brown.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Tail - To match the base, default demon tail please.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Eye - Black and soulless.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Hair Colour - Blonde like on the picture.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Hair Style - Edited and messy, windswept like the idea in the reference.
Reference image(s):
User Image

[This is just an idea of contrast, maybe pick colours which blend better if you can, make it look softer?]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Your Choice
Tag frame color: Your Choice
Tag feather color: Your Choice
Hair/clothing edits:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Hair - Edited like said before.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Feet - Extra Floofy feet feather 8D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Feathers - Long fluffy ones
attacked to his ear the size of peacock ones.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Rope - Wrapped around his neck and tail maybe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Beads - Maybe some anklets
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Necklace - Idian Style
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx• Others - its up to you. Just please keep with the Indian idea and have fun!

[Feel free to change and add anything you see fit, this is just a base for my idea's ^-^ Thank you.]

83_Londons_Burning_8D

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 pm
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Anyone who is available^.^
Name of horse: Hiroshi
Owner: x_Faux Affliction_x
Temper: Motherly
Breed: Horsebreed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Markings: Hiroshi is a mostly white mare. Her left front leg would have a black sock that would go a little less than half way up her knee. Her right rear leg would have a black sock that reached up past her knee almost reaching her thigh. Her hindquarters would have a large black spot on it. The spot would cover almost all of her hindquarters. She would have a small black slightly star shaped blaze on her forehead. The top of her tail would be black and the underside would be white.
Fur color: black and white.
Eye color: Honey
Hair style: Mane would be medium and tail would be long
- Hooves: The two corresponding with the socks will be black and the two corresponding with the plain white legs will be tan
- Mane & Tail: Her mane would be mostly white with a few black streaks threw it, her tail would be half black and the other half white.

Edits: I'd like her to be wearing a turquist halter.

Default accessory color(s)?: I'll let the colorist decide what would look best
Tag Feather color: Pink and light blue
Tag frame color: Black

Examples: Hiroshi from SotC
Halter Example
Halter Color ( the halter is on the horse in the pic

Total: 475 k

Thanks sooo much Imp!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 pm
REG UNEDITED

Name of horse: Yatesi
Owner: silent artist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): troublesome
Breed: spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Totally open to colorist interpretation!
Mane will be braided and tail is curly. I'd enjoy for the horse to look natural-ish in pelt design/color, but with hues still highlighting the body (see shell ref) Major texture will be the striping variety found in all the reference images.
Reference image(s): reference 1, reference 2, reference 3, reference 4
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: tie choker, you can choose color
Tag frame color: dark tans
Tag feather color: striped ivory/lavender(?)

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Mila Farrell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 pm
REG UNEDITED

.:Regular Soquili [no edits] :.
Colorist wanted: Imp!
Name of horse: Sombra de Sol
Owner: Mila Farrell
Temper (one word for horse's personality): --
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Something like this? Doesn't have to be exactly like. Except instead of the blaze, could she have a stripe down her forehead, like this? Should have the short mane style, and the long tail style. You choose eye color.
Reference image(s): See above.
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: You choose.
Tag feather color: You choose.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:55 pm
COMMON

.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Whimsy
Owner: LizzyMoo
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sheltered
Breed: Double Merle

Base coat: I want the coat to be like that of a double merle Aussie. It would be mostly white fur, with smaller patches of blue-gray + black. Over the nose area, have a small bit of pink, with a black "dog nose" type marking over it. See refs!
Eye color: very pale blue
Hair color/style: Shortest hair style in pure white.
Hooves: either the blue-gray or white (you choose) ... if you want (and think it would look good), then maybe have them mis-matched?
Tail: Absolutely shortest style you can use, and white in color
Reference image(s): fur color
Face/nose markings
face markings + body markings
Front + back right dog for body refs
another body ref
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag frame color: Whatever you feel works?
Tag feather color: Whatever you feel works?

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Female_Death

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:40 pm
REG UNEDITED

Colorist wanted: imp
Name of horse: Soul
Owner: Female_Death
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Caring
Breed: Spirited
- Eyes: A dark blue
- Body color: Black with dark red Stockings.
- Hair: Short mane and long tail
- Hair color: Black with white dots
Reference image(s): None >.<
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist can pick
Tag frame color: Colorist can pick
Tag feather color: Colorist can pick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Reila
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Temper: Illusory
Breed: Imperial (Spirited, Oriental, whatever you've got. o.o; )
Description:

Base coat; Very light, but not a pure white. Tint is up to you, and your choice of patterns, if applicable. C:
Eye color; Honey
Hair color; At your discretion. I'm not a huge fan of dark hair, but if it works with what you've got, go for it!
Hair style; Long, WOOSH-y, partially secured by a sample hair decoration (or several)- with strands of pearls/small gems connecting to it so as to cover most of her mane.
Hooves; longish fetlocks, hooves should be gold or silver to match the accessories, whichever color you decide to make prominent.
Tail; Same styles as hair/mane decorations

Most importantly, whatever concept comes into your head when you look at these:
Main concepts - 1 2
Secondary concepts - x x x x x

- No actual clothing-worn-like-a-person, please. Accessories or sashes or whatever = good, but no clothes.
- No hat thing. Please. Other head accessories like a small circlet/gem/etc. are fine.
- JEWELRY; she's rather vain.
- Silk, tulle, etc, (at your discretion) sash, placed anywhere you like.
- Red kanji of the word illusion or secret on her flank, (choose one!)
- I like things to be flowy. Or glowy. Ethereal? All? -shrug-
- More details? If you wish.

Please don't let the accessories overpower the actual mare. Yes, the references are oriental; don't go overboard? xD

Personality-wise, she seems serene, but there's quite the sinister streak in her. Always hiding something, she's pretty deceptive/pretentious, hence my allusions to secrets and illusions. She shouldn't come off as the most joyful of mares, even if it looks like she really should be, so please make note of that. Possibly a [secretly!] deceitful air about her.

You have much artistic freedom with this as a whole; references are only conceptual. Feel free to mix and match, or just work off of one reference. C: I trust your eye as a artist/colorist. Surprise me! <3

Reference image(s): See above
Stage: Adult Stage
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold or silver, other?
Tag frame color: Your choice~
Tag feather color: Light, with golden/silver hues.
Hair/clothing edits: See above

Total: Base price (450k) + moderate? edits (50k) + potentially complicated coloring (50k) = 550k to start.
I am fine with adding more gold to the trade if you decide to go beyond what I ask. <3

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm
ULTRA-RARE

.:Edited Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Imp!
Name of Horse: Witseidutsei
Owner: Auror Nymphadora Tonks
Temper: Passionate
Breed:
On the Cert: Aardwolf
On the Bottom: Wildlife Edition
Theme: Flight
Description: Aardwolf colored! Just color her according to the provided reference pics however you see fit, please. I'd like her to have bright green eyes. As for her wings, please have fun with them, as long as they match her body colors and look natural! I'd like her mane and tail colors to be black with a few grey streaks (matching her pelt colors).
Reference Image(s): [001] [002] [003] [004] [005]
Default Accessory Color(s)?: No accessories save for some beads and feathers in her mane and tail that match her wing feathers.
Tag Frame Color: Whatever looks good.
Tag Feather Color: Whatever looks good.
Hair/Clothing Edits: I would like custom mane and tail, and a very 'wild' and windswept look to it, but I'd prefer not 'blowing in the wind'; longish and slightly messy with feathers and beads braided in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Aenastagea
Owner: White-Lemming
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Independent
Breed: Wildlife Edition (Maltese Tiger)
Description:

Markings:: Based off of the Maltese tiger. (Look to reference images) So it’s a tiger, just different coloring to what you would normally see coming off of one, the stripes tend to be a dark slate gray on a ‘pale gray’ body (To me it seems a lot more blue...).
In certain areas the colors seems to dull down quite a bit (Her face, legs and underbelly), her ears are almost covered in black.
Go wild on where you want the stripes to be <3
Eye color; Light green
Hair and Tail color; Black, simple and sweet~
Hair style; Messy and wild looking, make the length for what you desire as long as it’s not to long or super complicated, she just isn’t that type.
Hooves; Bright white, almost luminosity so, yet around the rims looks to be coated in mud. I would love her to have some leg feathers, not too long, not to short, sort of messy looking, browns mixed around at the end to look like it’s been dragged through mud and water recently.
Tail; Just like the hair, messy and wild looking, I don’t want her tail long or complicated. Have fun with it?

Reference image(s): Click Here for a ‘Blue Tiger’
Default accessory color(s)?: None please
Tag frame color: Light gray-blue
Tag feather color: One should be a white to light blue gradient with black stripes and the other should just be black.
Hair/clothing edits:

Hair and Mane:: Messy and wild looking, not to long or complicated.

Leg Feathers:: I would love her to have some leg feathers, not too long, not to short, sort of messy looking, browns mixed around at the end to look like it’s been dragged through mud and water recently.

White-Lemming

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:22 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Shoshana
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): loving
Breed: cost-play
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): blond hair long and flowing, dragging the ground for both mane and tail. Not wavy but flowing no braids. Body color will be red as shown in image of centaur added for reference. Would like the face to be white like a bald faced horse only with the blush on the cheeks. A darker red for the socks of the mare. Eyes are to be a light blue almost a blue gray.
Reference image(s):Mane reference for body and roses.User Image
bald faced reference User Image
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: light blue
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color: med. blue
Hair/clothing edits: cluster of red roses at the bottom of the tail and partially going up it, and ring of roses on her head, red roses. Around her neck is another ring of red roses much like in picture provided. (refer to reference images provided)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Cross posting this from Ende's last batch of custom slots. Forgot to do so.

Ryugen
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Conchnobhar
Owner: Ryugen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Chauvanist
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A white horse with a dark red mane and ears, and green eyes. A blue pattern of a braid across his nose, and a white tail.
Reference image(s):Based on:
This character-Back tattoos: Would be covered by the skin: add or don't as you choose. He's cool with or without.-Crabby Conchnobhar is Crabby
Default accessory color(s)?: colorists choice to apply or not
Tag frame color: colorists choice
Tag feather color: colorists choice
Hair/clothing edits:A dog skin is thrown over the back and shoulders, white, with dark red ears the color of the mane and horses ears, and held around Concnobhars neck with a thick black collar with two ivory boar heads holding the buckle.
Hair edits: Go bonkers. you do awesome hair edits. Otherwise straight long mane and tail are cool.

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Chione
Owner: Apotropaics
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cryptic
Breed: Constellation
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She is her brother's darker half.

She shares with him the familial aggregate deep purple and dark red color scheme, but she is of a darker shade of the same concept. Color scheme!! (Deep purple, dark red/crimson, pearly white/transparent shining brilliance for the stars, and jet-black for her mane/tail/hooves/horn.)

Her hooves are jet-black, but seem as if they were splattered with blood like her brother's. The fur around her hooves is longer than normals, like an Angeni's, and matches her mane in terms of long/flowy-ness. Her horn is black, with a single droplet of blood welling up at its tip.
She has a similar "constellation" pattern on her coat, but her swirls are in the opposite direction of her brother's, and her "stars" shimmer more brightly. (Like the droplets of dew on the color scheme reference rose.)
Her eyes are the same crimson red, the whites of her eyes tinted a similar shade. The outline of her eye should be dark and heavy, dramatic. The soot black trails of old tears trickle down her cheeks, like so.

Her mane looks nothing like his. It is a deep black instead of gold, and falls almost to the ground (If it looks better piling slightly on the ground feel free to lengthen her mane. xD) The exact style is up to you, but I would like something incredibly long and flowing, luscious and becoming. I'd love it for a few strands to fall over her neck/back. If you could work (one/a few) braids into it as well, that would be awesome, though if it looks awkward then please don't. Feel free to gather it up in certain places with bands/ties/ribbons if you see fit, but it isn't necessary. <3
She has the normal unicorn tail. If the tuft of hair at the end of it could be longer than normal and flowing, that would be awesome!

She also wears a sash/tie-thing, like her brother does.
I'd love it if hers wasn't so tight around the neck, maybe falling a little looser, wrapped twice about her neck, with plenty of folds and movement, not to the point of being garish rather still becoming instead of overbearing... but... yeah. It's totally up to you. GO CRAZY with this design! 8D

And please, if while working on this design you feel that she would benefit from adding some little trinket, whether it be a becoming necklace or simple accessory, add it in! <3 I'd love it if you put your own style into her. x3

Please make sure she is vibrant and shiny! <3 (Especially the black. No dull black please! xD) Depth! Dimension! GORGEOUS! So long as she is utterly stunning, I will be happy. ^-^ <3

Reference Image(s):
Her brother, Chiron.
Her darker color scheme here.
Soot black "tear" markings beneath eyes here.

Ideas for her "sash/tie-thing.":
Misaki
Adahy
Romance

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: Black.
Could her tag background be the same as her brothers, except darker? 8'D Same background, just with a Brightness/Contrast filter or something of that nature... And could her name be in the same font? ( I believe it was Yayoi who tagged him, perhaps you could ask her if you're unsure what font to use? 8'D)

Tag feather color: Black at the base, then deep purple, and tipped in dark red. Could it look like it is dripping blood? <3
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

+ Mane/Tail - luscious and flowing, falling (almost) to the ground, possibly a (few) braid(s) worked in with bands/ties/ribbons?
+ Tufts of hair about hooves, longer even than an Angeni- flowing to match her mane.
+ Sash/tie-thing.
+ ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES YOU WISH TO INCLUDE. xD

Permission received to reference Misaki 2/8/09 through PM. <3
Permission received to reference Adahy 2/8/09 through PM. <3
Permission received to reference Romance 2/10/09 through PM. <3

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games