Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Alice’s smile never faltered even when Lexine looked at her strangely. “Oh I’ll be doing the same thing… not so much the dying in bed part but I will be going to the common room.” Alice said with a smile. “We do, Alice mentioned that earlier on the train to Inigo.” Jasper said smiling at the dork comment.

“You know you two look…” Alice began to say before Jasper grabbed her from behind. “We’re not minding.” He said looking down at her. Alice smiled giving a nod in agreement.

When Valentina came up to them Alice was kind of out of it, luckily Jasper wasn’t. “Hi Valentina, our summer was good nothing exciting though. How was your summer?” He asked her covering for Alice momentarily. "Alice and I met Valentina last year. She's in Gryffindor same year as us." he told them. Coming back to Alice was kind of thrown off that Valentina was there. “Oh, hey Valentina.” she greeted the Gryffindor. This had to be the most talking Jasper had ever done in his life before.

Wearing: Blue and Silver under robes

Wearing: Casual Blue under robes

With: Each other... Iñigo, Lexine, Valentina
OOC: lestrange: All you have to do is use the coding you use to quote me but instead of my username put theirs

RedEagleEye007
Arkendrai
mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space "Oh?" Benjamin said when Mira said that she wasn't afraid of Tanya either but wouldn't push his luck. "Dad always says though you don't know how lucky you are until you are at the end of your luck, though. Or maybe I shouldn't take advice of half mad Gryffindors. Honestly though the guy can be as scary as Mum, though. He's just less creepy Slytherin about it. It's less obvious with him than Mum, that's all."

He had noted that Mira didn't seem particularly impressed by his antidote on how he made the Slytherin team but his being on the team was a last minute desperation of the Slytherin house team. Mira was the one who started at the beginning of the year. Considering Benjamin didn't hate being on the team, he figured it was worth actually showing up to the regular try-outs on time.

When Timothy changed the topic to a secret way into the kitchens Benjamin laughed and said, "Probably some Hufflepuff. I mean their house is right across from the kitchens. But, it's old news I figured that out second month into last school year. It's a nice place to take a nap. The house elves don't bother you after you tell them the third or forth time you just are looking for a place to sleep and not food. Actually, I am trying to explain some Paraguayan traditional dishes to them so there's actually better food on the tables. I don't think they liked it when I told them English food sucks and they need to add some more variety. But now they're bending over backwards trying to figure it out. It's cute, though, I sort of feel bad about it."

He chuckled and gave a shrug, "Anyways, what about the kitchens, my friend? I didn't really picture you as the rule breaking kind..." He smirked and glanced up as the carriage stopped. "And, I guess we get to go to the sorting feast, then." He stood and stretched, "Mira, tell that dolor de una pelirroja you are around if she has a problem with me stop staring daggers at me all the time and go ahead and say something to me about it. I'm so over her arrogancia. Someone needs to knock her down a peg or two, and you should know by now I'd be more than happy to."

Shrugging he jumped out of the carriage and said, "See you lot later! I'll be the one sleeping at the Slytherin table and sitting in the back of all your classes, who probably will be late." He chuckled throwing up his hand and walking into the castle.

((OOC: Next post Slytherin table?))

Translations: (1) pain of a readhead
                                                    (2) arrogance

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo listened to the girl's banter going between them, then Lexine calling him a dork. He smiled at her for a moment, giving the group a brief chuckle. "I'm the dork eh...hey, you keep going places with me so stop complaining," he said to her, smiling down at her for a brief second then looking back up at his friends. "You know what...I dare you to punch me out right now...I swear, I will drop you," he said, laughing at her. The thought of her punching him in the face actually made him laugh. One, because if it was enough force to make him flinch, he would drop her...and even if it didn't have enough force, he would act like it did and drop her...probably a lot more gently than he would've if it did though.

He listened as Alice had started to say something, but then was cut off by Jasper. Iñigo had an idea of what she was about to say, but he wasn't really too sure. But he figured it would have made things awkward and for that, he gave Jasper a thankful nod while no one was looking. He probably just saved him to be honest.

And that's when things started to get a little weird. When Jasper spoke to Valentina, he actually said...Did he just say more than one sentence? Interesting... he thought to himself, making sure not to express that thought at all. He was more surprised than anything. He probably was reading way into the situation, but Iñigo seriously had never really heard the boy say more than one sentence...well...that was a lie...maybe a few times, but it was rare.

He kept Lexine up in his arms during this time...but she was starting to get heavy for him. One could only hold the weight for so long, but he wasn't struggling either. He would have to put her down after a few minutes though...because he feared he actually would drop her. And he really didn't want to let that happen.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:51 pm
Valentina La Russa
Fourth Year Gryffindor

"My summer was okay." Valentina said "Vera, my sister got married I was a bridesmaid. Six weeks later she said twin girls Jade and Lavender. I did briefly see you and Alice at Diagon Alley, well only a glimpse until my other sister Alessandra took me home so we could get ready for the wedding the same day." She said. "Nice to meet you Lexine and Inigo." She added in "Oh darn I forgot my violin and its back in Cambridge. Maybe I might get better grades without it." She said "The only reason why Jasper and Alice met me was because i walked into a tree broke my glasses and then a few weeks later I contact lenses"

(OOC: )

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Arkendai

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine shook her head. "Am I like, the only one tired here? Merlin's beard..." She shook her head slightly realising that everyone seemed to have a lot more energy than she did at the time.

Poking Iñigo's nose gently Lexine nodded.
                                                "Yes, Iñigo, you are the dork." She confirmed smiling sleepily. She then made a face upon being told he'd drop her. "You drop me, you get a broken nose." She threatened, shaking her finger. She then set a hand on his shoulder before saying "In all seriousness though, put me down please? This is actually pretty uncomfortable." Lexine half-lied. Sure, it was a little uncomfortable being held bridal style, but Lexine was more concerned about the faces they were getting. Or the faces Lexine thought they were getting. She could've sworn that there were people looking at the funny, and Lexine really didn't want to be talked about. She heard Alice begin to say something about them and easily pieced together what she was most likely going to say and wished that Iñigo would put her down quickly. What was strange was that Valentina didn't seem to have a reaction to Iñigo holding Lexine.

She listened on as Jasper spoke more words than Lexine had ever actually heard him say to Valentina then she'd ever even heard him utter to Alice as well as Valetina talk about her summer. She still had her arm awkwardly twisted so her hand was sitting on Iñigo's shoulder hoping that he'd put her down quickly.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

mrs-lestrange

murruelecrueset

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:02 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Alice smiled as Lexine asked if she was the only one who was tired. “It would seem that way wouldn’t it.” She said looking back at Jasper. He was probably more energetic then usual from what she could tell. Honestly, the two Hufflepuffs loved their Ravenclaw friends. They were the best friends anyone could ever have. However, they never actually heard Jasper say more than a two sentences. So when Valentina came over and he spoke quite a bit, it probably came as a shock.

“Congratulations.” Alice said with a bright cheery smile. “That must have been nice.” Jasper said letting go of Alice. “We were with our family. We hanged with them pretty much all summer.” Alice added. Upon hearing Valentina mention her grades and her violin not being there Jasper spoke up again. “I’d be happy to help to help you anytime.” He told her before looking down at Alice who was smiling back at him like usual.

Looking back at her friends Alice figured they better get going to the sorting feast or at least before they were left behind to walk. “Well I say we get out of here… um… since carriages only hold four people we can go with Valentina and catch up with you two later.” She told them with a small smile. “So we’ll see you in class tomorrow. Let’s go get a carriage you two.” Alice added looking from Jasper to Valentina. She just hoped that both of them would go along with it. “Um… see you two later.”

Wearing: Blue and Silver under robes

Wearing: Casual Blue under robes

With: Each other... Iñigo, Lexine, Valentina
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007
Arkendrai
mrs-lestrange

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:42 pm
Valentina La Russa
Fourth Year Gryffindor

"Nice to meet you Lexine and Inigo." Valentina said with a confused look on her face. I thought they would of wanted to ride with her friends instead of me. Something up with Alice? I wonder what it is? Valentina thought to herself. "Thanks for the offer Jasper, I will take you up on that offer once classes start back up." She said as she hopped up into a carriage.

(OOC: )

murruelecruset

RedEagleEye2007

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius
Thoughts This day could not get any better ~ la la la la la ~
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Uniform
Dating Julius Xanders

Celaena smiled as he said he was too polite. "Well, you obviously don't think I am, or you wouldn't have asked me." She said chuckling. When he brought up the point about their kiss, she blushed but nodded in understanding. At least a bit anyway. "That makes sense. So I suppose we went a bit fast in the kiss department. That would probably have to be my bad..." She said embarrassed. Before he offered more ideas for their first date.

"That sounds intersting! Both of them. Yeah we should definitely make a list so that we can try them all or whichever we fancy the most. It would be a bit difficult I suppose. But I think they manage pretty well. I mean, my older cousin was the seeker for Ravenclaw last year and she was dating David Clarisse. Somehow they worked? Although they were in the same year." She said thoughtfully. It did seem that it would be a little more difficult for those of different years and different houses. How would they even meet and start to like each other? They would almost never see each other... It was curious.

Celaena paled when he brought up that Sapphire could technically follow him around and give him detention. "S-she wouldn't do that. I don't think..." She said quietly. She couldn't help but think her sister would, if she thought about it... But the older blonde was more or less trying to get the attention of another male... Celaena thought anyway. She might have been wrong, but she was almost certain that she had seen her older sister doing something with a male in Ravenclaw. She just... Wasn't sure. Hopefully that would keep her off of Julius right? When he asked what she was petting. And she just realized that he probably didn't know. "Thestral are invisible skeletal horses. They pull the carriages... Only wizards who have seen death. Or been in the sights of someone who has been killed or has died in anyway. I... uh... I can see them as well." She said looking the way of her older sister and the Thestral. They were, well... Creepy. But they were also peaceful.

"Well, shall we head to the school now? My sister is being sorted. Although i'm pretty sure I know where."

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani heard Ariana tell her about learning some new metamorph abilities, and replied, "Cool, you're going to have to show me." When asked about going on any trips, she replied, "My grandfather took me to a Holyhead Harpies game, and he showed me around his office at the Ministry. Had a lot of fun at the game, and Grandpa Quinn is really pushing me to look at a career in the Ministry."

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Arianna stretched as she stepped off the scarlet train. She giggled as she tried to smooth out her disheveled robes. That's what happens when you sleep on the train ride She couldn't sleep the last few nights because she had completely forgot to do her homework so she crammed it all in at the last second. She felt completely recharged now. She glanced around waving at few faces she recognized. She made her way to the carriages to head up to the feast.  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Unsorted │ Single │ Pureblood

As Devonte made his way through the throng of students, young and old, he couldn't help but be annoyed as his twin brother hung closely on his arm. He realized that he was nervous, but bloody hell, couldn't he cling to someone else? He rolled his eyes but kept on, his hands keeping a tight grip on both his and Layton's bags. His parents had insisted that he did, and of course, Dev had to reluctantly agree.

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:39 pm
L A Y T O N
B A N N I S T E R

Layton clung to his brother Dev's shoulder tightly, his eyes nervously glancing around at all the other kids making their way onto the train. It was all so intimidating! He could tell that his brother was annoyed, though, so he tried holding back his fright as much as possible, though he hadn't had much success so far. He gulped, looking to both his and his brother's bags being held by Dev. He had insisted on holding Isaac, although, since the cat was very skittish around others.

Name Here

OOC:

First Year ❖ Eleven Years Old ❖ Unsorted ❖ Single ❖ Pure-blood

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:42 pm
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

UnsortedFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio had spent the train ride sharing a compartment with Eleazar. It was not exactly a fun time. He read, then fell asleep, and she had to shake him awake to let him know the train was pulling into the station. As soon as he seemed awake enough, she darted out of the compartment, through the corridor, and out and onto the platform of Hogsmeade Station. It was colder and darker than she'd realized, and she was glad for how thick her skirt was. She found a spot to stand, and waited, a polite smile already on her face. She might as well look approachable, right?

OOC:
Username

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawThird Year13 Years OldSingle │

Dylan made his way along the station, his usual bags and attire in hand. As usual, he had held off getting dressed up, as he could always do that on the train. His summer had been a bit more eventful than he expected, and for that reason he wasn't as excited to come back to school. He wished summer lasted for another month, but oh well. He made his way onto the train, seeing only first years for the most part, and no one he truly recognized. He plopped himself down onto a seat and stretched his legs out, his bags already placed in the compartment above.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
What: Waiting, waiting..
Where: Hogsmeade Station
With: Himself

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games