Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:34 pm
Winterwolf78
I will probably use the chakra seal, but I don't know what else...ideas?

Wolfe Whitehorn
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San would form a clone who would follow with masa

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2700
Stamina Lvl :: 1685
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :435/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

The genin walked through the doors of the academy to find someone else leaving, the Hatake from before. Masahiro had a look of sadness in his eyes as he carried something out with him. 'His eyes.....' Hikari thought thinking something was new, other than the emotions behind them. As the Hatake left the building, she turned to follow. Perhaps he would not be as lonely with his sorrows.....
[Exit To]
Eternal Rainforest  

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:47 pm
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Ryo & Ac : 0 / 0 | Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra: 420/420 | Stamina: 260/260~

User Image

User Image

User Image

Basic Training: Performance 1/3

Taking his gesture in a strange manor he was starting to realize that her fascination with death and violence. She would have made a perfect berserker on the field. Although she did not seem to possess the blood lust.... yet. Seeming like she could develop it he thought it best for now to keep the final page in the book away from her. There was still plenty to teach her in the realm of blood techniques. Looking down at one of his last used sword.

Basic Training: Performance 2/3

Showing her how to do it though would be required. Forming the blood in his hand much like the claw before he used his last hydrated hand to show her this technique. The long ruby blade emerged from the minor wound in his palm. Quickly gripping the hilt weakly due to the lack of blood in both of his hands now.

Basic Training: Performance 3/3 Complete

Stabbing the sword into the ground. Unsure if she would use such a technique. Looking her over again he once again caught her nice smell. Shrugging off the urge he thought to himself that maybe he can simply learn to ignore it. Its not something his body needs after all. Walking over to her he gazed into her eyes trying to show her this personal technique closely so that she would understand it. Closing his eyes he began to talk "You must focus on the flow of the blood in your head. Make it swell and swirl behind your eyes with the assistance of chakra. Once you can do that open your eyes. You should see the world in a new light." Opening his eyes revealing them glowing red once again.

Aka Kouseki Keppei [ Red Crystal Clot ] 1/3

Taking a step back he lifted one of the ruby blades looking it over a bit and then taking it and stabbing it through his free arm. Squinting some from the pain it was not something that was extremely harmful to him. Releasing the sword to the ground he looked down at the wound making sure he avoided any vital areas that could provide a good enough demonstration of the technique. "This one here will teach you more of a healing art that you can use on yourself in dire situations where others would usually just bleed out."

Aka Kouseki Keppei [ Red Crystal Clot ] 2/3

Gripping his arm with the wound a bit of sweat ran down his face as the pain was a bit stronger then he had anticipated. No matter it would heal shortly after fixing the hole. Letting the chakra rush to the wound he began feeling the crystallization take effect. It would not be long now before the blood ceased to flow from the hole and began to seal.

Aka Kouseki Keppei [ Red Crystal Clot ] 3/3

Releasing the grip from his arm some he felt the blood that was running down his arm come to a drip or two instead of a steady flow. The dirt path beneath them now had a good bit of blood splattered around from the arts they were performing. Looking back to the wound it had hardened to its full durability. The wound was now fully closed. "A bit messy but it works a bit quicker when your used to it."

Aka Harinezumi no Sujou [ Birth of Red Porcupine ] 1/3

After his wound was taken care of and she seemed to be learning well enough. Another defensive type technique. "This move I will show you will be more of a defensive technique. If anyone were to take hold of you or put you into a grapple, that is its ideal use. Never limit yourself to just that." This next move will take a bit of his blood so he should probably take a quick break after it.

Aka Harinezumi no Sujou [ Birth of Red Porcupine ] 2/3

Relaxing his whole body for a moment allowing all of his nerves to respond to him so that he could execute them all simultaneously. Also taking some time to form his chakra through his body evenly. Forcing a large amount of chakra and blood out through his pours he created over a thousand tiny red needles that extended about 7 inches from his body.

Aka Harinezumi no Sujou [ Birth of Red Porcupine ] 3/3

He literally had needles comeing from every pour on his skin, Looking just like a human sized red porcupine. It was a strange sight to behold but still very helpful against someone holding you tight in a situation you cant get out of. Standing straight up and looking up slightly letting all of the needles fall off his skin landing on the dirt below him. "Not the most attractive ability, but still useful in a bind."

Having showed her those techniques he heard a girl approach him from behind. Turning he saw her extreme excitement due to the scent of blood the were creating. He had seen this behavior in animals frequently but this one seemed to be a woman. She was under the assumption that they had killed someone and she would liked to eat them? Malakai almost half smiled at the sound of how random that sounded. Glancing back at Koneko he hesitated before correcting his posture. A sly smile snuck upon his face as he was about to find a way around the needing the headband to acquire some techniques. She seemed honest about her intentions. About as honest as a child wanting a piece of candy. Perhaps he could indulge her some.

"You see." tilting his head some at his little sister stand in. "Koneko and myself have an interesting gift bestowed upon us since birth. We are capable of wielding arts with our own blood. Much like how suiton users can wield water. We are even able to crystallize our blood into weapons." Looking at the girl out of the corner of his eye noticing her headband. "You know a good bit of techniques from the academy I take it? Would you mind maybe teaching us a few techniques? Between Koneko and myself we possess the elements of Fire, Wind and Water. Any of these would be invaluable to us and we would be in your debt. If you also wanted any of these blood weaponry, I would not be opposed to the idea."

Gear

Passives:
Technique Name: Red Rivers
Type: Ninjutsu/Bloodline
Element: Suiton
Description: At the cost of +25% of any suiton jutsu cast. The user can add his/her bloodline chakra tanting the water a blood red color. (This is not actually blood. Its appearance is simply changed by the chakra) Making the suiton defeat jutsu of its own rank. Still succumbs to elemental weakness
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Charlemagne Coat

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:00 pm
Kiko_Alacran

[quote="Kazuraii"

User Image
I wanna eat them, can I eat them?

Ω σ ɣ α

Nova bounced up and down where she stood before she moved closer and looked them over, "I have fire and wind. I could help you. You have anything in mind? Or do you want me to pick and choose from what I know? And.... sharing? It's polite! Kaori says so." Nova said with a grin, that revealed her fangs, since she'd wanted to retain those in this form, she liked her fangs.

An arm, and a leg, all I want is an arm and a leg. Is that too much to ask?

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:22 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
chakra and stamina seals applied

Yo-ko
chakra seal for sure. I can put pretty much anything on you seal or maruton or whatever. I could tat regeneration on, its an A ranker, that oul leave you two C's or a B

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Looked to San and gave him a nod. "I can take care of that scar easily." He said and went to fetch a batch of clean tools. "It shouldn't be a problem to keep them down a skin layer, but thats going to make it closer to nerve ends and a lot less fun to apply on your end. I have to cut deeper."

James turned to Masahiro. "I'm here if you need any medications or healing Masahiro, and thank you for the opportunity to show what I have learned."

"Sanshi, If you will take the chair and We can get started."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Ryo & Ac : 0 / 0 | Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 475/475 | Stamina: 125/125~

User Image

User Image

Koneko Watched Malakai intently as she showed her another move from their bloodline. Smiling some she mimicked his actions watching as the blood pooled into her hand. Putting some chakra into it she formed a bloody long sword with her blood which instantly crystallized in her hand. Smiling more she swung it a few times before destroying it and redoing it over just to see how fast she could pull this off if the time was needed.
Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby - 1/1 ]

Moving right along with her training she watched Malakai again smiling evilly with this next move. The smirk disappeared as soon as it was made as she then went about closing her eyes trying to focus on the blood withing her own body. She could feel it pumping through her veins as she then focused more on the blood behind her eyes mixing it with chakra she began to feel it swirl like a stirred drink. Opening her eyes she felt a bit different but really couldn't see much of a difference, until she looked and Malakai and saw his veins through his body. Smirking slightly she spoke. "So these are the family eyes huh?" As she then giggled deactivating and reactivating the eyes leaving them running at all times. She liked the feeling of them and couldn't wait to see what else she could have.
[ Blood Thirsters - 1/1 ]

Moving onto the next skill she saw Malakai slice his arm watching the blood drip outta the wound he had made and making a small stream that now ran down his arm and dripping onto the ground below. Watching him she then noticed he spoke of a healing skill. She watched him more and more over time watching as the would kept bleeding for a while the smell of his blood she kinda liked it in a sick way Shaking her head she then noticed he had stopped the blood flow by crystallizing the blood into a solid form around the area of the wound. Smiling she took a hold of one of her daggers and did the same thing. Growling slightly under her breath she didn't realize how much pain it actually was. Malakai always was the one that could handle pain. After a few seconds she kinda enjoyed the pain. Letting an evil grin form she made the blood turn to crystal where the would was. Looking at Malakai she felt a warmth on her lip apparently in her awkward moment of pain and excitement she had bit her lip and was now bleeding into her mouth.
Aka Kouseki Keppei [ Red Crystal Clot - 1/1 ]

Licking her lip to get rid of the blood that was dripping into her mouth she watched him do another move. Placing her dagger back in its holster she tilted her head to the side watching him as he stood there. She then saw him focus. Listening to him she nodded at the fact he had said defensive technique. Watching him more she noticed he was pushing blood out of his pores and was making himself into a and as she saw it she just burst out laughing. Controlling her laughter she herself tried it. Thinking to herself did she really want to look like a damn porcupine? Sighing she did exactly as he did and the blood poured out of her pores. Quickly turning into crystallized blood spikes all over her body. Releasing it she looked to Malakai. "Really? A porcupine? Wow never thought that would be the defensive technique you would teach me."
Aka Harinezumi no Sujou [ Birth of Red Porcupine - 1/1 ]

Turning her attention to the girl now she smiled slightly. She could see this girls heart pumping faster then usual. She must of really gotten excited over her and Malakai's skills. She then felt a bit strange as she heard the girl speak. Did she really have a thirst for their blood. Smirking slightly she then heard her talk about teaching her skills. Nodding she held out her doll changing her pitch slightly to that of the same sounding when she was at the kage office. "Hey there, names Dolly my owner is Koneko." Pulling the doll back she then spoke herself. "Fire sounds like fun. When can we start? And whatever you seem fit for me to learn at this time." She then felt a sadistic smirk creep across her face as she thought of many different things this girl could easily teach her. The smirk stayed for a while then vanished as she looked to Malakai.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Kazuraii

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:20 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image

㊋㊊ Ω σ ɣ α ㊊㊋

Nova blinked as she looked between the two of them. Her? Teach? She shrugged and looked at them both once more, Sure, why not. Fire and wind." The tiger said with a feral grin of her own. She didn't pay to much attention to the doll thing that the female had, it wasn't something she was familiar with, "My name is Nova, by the way. Kaori is always pestering me to remember the things called manners. You can't eat them so I don't see why they're so important, but there you are."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Ryo & Ac : 0 / 0 | Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra: 420/420 | Stamina: 260/260 ~

User Image

User Image

User Image

Malakai was a bit curious on her disposition. Shifting his eyes slightly towards Koneko. Speaking in a low towards her. "Anything you read that I might have missed." Turning back to Nova he tiped his head slightly towards her nodding. "We would be very grateful to you for your time." Walking up to her. "Just a quick appetizer for your efforts." Poking a minor hole in his hand he drew up several drops of blood forming a round marble sized ball before crystallizing it. Handing her the small ball letting her know that it was still in fact blood, but not to try to chew on it, just to let it break down naturally.

Gear

Passives:
Technique Name: Red Rivers
Type: Ninjutsu/Bloodline
Element: Suiton
Description: At the cost of +25% of any suiton jutsu cast. The user can add his/her bloodline chakra tanting the water a blood red color. (This is not actually blood. Its appearance is simply changed by the chakra) Making the suiton defeat jutsu of its own rank. Still succumbs to elemental weakness
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:
Charlemagne Coat

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

User Image
User Image

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:34 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image

㊋㊊ Ω σ ɣ α ㊊㊋

Nova blinked and took the little ball of blood and popped it into her mouth. Her eyes widened and she looked at him, "I'll teach you Kaze bunshin, Atsugai, and Zankuuha. You give me one of these for every one you learn." She said as she used her tongue to press the little crystalized ball of blood into her cheek so she could talk properly. She then stepped closer to the Malakai and showed him the hand signs for Kaze Bunshin, "You do this, and then you gather your wind chakra and mold it into a perfect replica of yourself."

Once Nova was sure that Malakai had that one, she then made another set of signs, making sure to do so slow enough so that Malakai could see them and memorize them. She then inhaled and mixed the air with chakra and faced a dummy, then released the compressed wind and chakra and let it decimate the dummy, "And that's how you do Atsugai. You inhale, and mix the inhaled air and your chakra, then release it, and ta-da! Death!"

Nova formed a single hand sign and showed Malakai, then forced her chakra into her hands and used it to mix the wind with her chakra, then pointed her hands toward the destroyed dummy and let the massive blast of wind hit the remains and blow them sky high. "And that is Zankuuha. Can I have my candy now?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
~Sunagakure | Genin| Ryo & Ac : 0 / 0 | Saiketsu | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 455/475 | Stamina: 125/125~

User Image

User Image

Koneko Watched the two of them noticing Malakai handing Nova crystallized blood balls. Tilting her head to the side she spoke up. "Don't forget about me.I hate always being left out." As she then looked to Malakai speaking again. "You always get first dibs. Why? Just cause you are older. Not fair." As she crossed her arms in front of her chest. holding her doll close to her chest as possible grumbling some under her breath something about always being last at everything. She hated being the youngest cause everyone else always had to treat her like a baby and never let her be 'older.' Koneko sighed at that moment cutting her hand with her ring making a dagger sized blade of crystallized blood in the shape of a lollipop. "Here, Best I can do for ya. Now how about teaching me them jutsu. And in case you were wondering the sticks edible too." As she then stood there clutching that doll.

Passives:

Techniques Used:
Ken no Rubi [ Blade of Ruby ] -20

Weapons and armor:
Dual daggers

Inventory:
5 Empty Vials
Creepy Doll
Necklace
2 rings
Diary
X15 Senbon

Quotes:
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:12 pm
Winterwolf78
I will probably use the chakra seal, but I don't know what else...ideas?

Wolfe Whitehorn
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San walked forward and sat in the chair, touching as few spots on his body before the operation would begin. He would take in a deep breath and speak.

"I have always admired your skill with this technique. If you can, mark me with the chakra seal, offer me some of your healing abilities and defense against poisons."

With one more breath, San completely relaxed.

"How has village life been?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2700
Stamina Lvl :: 1685
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
After a while Kaiju had returned to the academy so that she could train a bit more. After aiding the village at the gates and at the fountain she now had enough credibility with the village to be a chuunin. She didn't know who to go to about that exactly so she did only what she thought about. Coming back to train until the Kazekage came back to the village.

With a soft smile upon her face she couldn't wait for Daichi to come back as well. She was going to hug him and hold onto him for a while regardless of what others thought. She was a sucker for most animals that were furred. Then upon looking around she stopped in her tracks as she didn't know what to do for training.

Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 425/425][Stamina: 205/205]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:19 pm

The Monster of the Mist

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Taking a bit of a break from his staff training, Theo hit the button on his staff and retracted it, hooking it back to the back of his belt. As he scanned the room, kind of watching over the others and seeing if anyone needed help with anything, he noticed a black-haired girl had walked in. As he squinted a bit to get a better look at her across the large room, he realized it was the girl he had tied to protect during the battle. She appeared to have a smile on her face, but he figured she must’ve still been really tired from fighting. After a few seconds of thought, he walked over to her, waving as he got close to try to get her attention, “Hey, you’re that girl from the battle, the Satetsu user…uhh, I don’t know if you’ve really gotten a chance to rest since the attack, but if you’d like, you could come spend the night at my place…..I'm Theodin, by the way.” Theo thought he sounded like an idiot, but she was obviously new to the village and he had heard about the commotion surrounding her arrival, and wasn’t sure if she had found a place to stay yet.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1430/ 1430
Sage Chakra: --- / 476
Stamina: 970 / 970
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength bonus – 2 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
As Kaiju was approached by the man who attempted to save her in battle, although she had a handle on everything, she simply stared at him with her golden eyes. She began to ponder what he could possibly want from her and ran various scenarios through her mind. Then just as he approached she was offered a place to stay for the night. She hadn't really gotten any sleep or even on a real bed since... Coming back to reality she looked at him and then nodded briefly. After all what's the worse that could happen ? She then began to make her way for the door letting Theo take the lead to his place. Hopefully he had a spare bed or even a couch for her. [exit]
Quote:

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 425/425][Stamina: 205/205]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm
Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image

㊋㊊ Ω σ ɣ α ㊊㊋

Nova turned to Koneko and looked her over, she had fire, so she would teach her what she could,"Okay, first and foremost, fireproof. No need to cook yourself extra crispy and well done." She pointed to Koneko, "Focus your chakra and imagine it like a shield or a buffer between you and the fire. You can feel the heat, but it doesn't hurt you."

Nova then tried to think of another jutsu to show her, then got an idea. Nova showed Koneko the needed hand signs and looked her in the eyes,
"Okay, now you focus your chakra around you. The flames should form on your back and shoulders after wrapping you in a sphere that makes you kinda.... fade for a second."

Nova waited until she had Koneko's undivided attention once more and began to mold her chakra then lifted her hands to the sky, motioning for Koneko to do the same, her chakra formed several small fireballs, roughly a little smaller than her own fist. These fireballs could, and would, incinerate anything they came into contact with. "That's how you make these babies. They don't have the ability for impact, but they burn everything they touch."

Once Koneko had that one down she turned to teaching the other female the last jutsu she thought appropriate for the little genin to learn. She had Koneko pay attention to her hands and slowly made the appropriate hand signs so that she could see them. She then focused on the chakra and exhaled ash. She then clicked her teeth together and the ash sparked into a flame. "And that is burning ash accumulation. Think you got those?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games