Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:44 pm
the crunch of a tree branch bending under someone could be heard as fox stud on a branch looking out in to the emptiness of the cliff. beowd the eage of this land so miny have died and so miny still live .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:42 am
"You seem that you didnt understood my joke ziven" He looked at her with a smile to make her understand that it was a joke  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:18 am
"My apologies, Seisuke-ona. It is not easy for me to see the jokes sometimes." she said softly, lowering her head slightly as they pressed onward. As they went, she realized they were passing Fox. With a bounce, she ran ahead of them in the blink of an eye, pouncing Fox from behind in a loving hug. "Greetings, Little One."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:51 pm
The Gigantos appeared sitting in a tree on a branch that hung out over the cliff. Despite his large size and weight the tree did not seem to bend or strain. In his hand was a flute many time larger than normal. With a sigh Axel brought the flute to his lips and began to play a serene, if not sad, song.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm
Wandering out in the cool evening air, Ziven realized she heard a sound. Moving toward it, she smiled when she saw who was playing. She came nearer to him but did not want to trouble him with her presence if he was looking to be alone. Smiling, she watched him calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:14 pm
As he played the wind began to blow calmly, changing with each new note he hit. The trees and grass seemed to dance to the music. After a few moments the song ended as did the wind. Axel was oblivious to the world as he played, but a few seconds after he stopped he turned and looked at Ziven. He nodded his head to her then patted next to him on the branch, inviting her to join him.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:25 pm
Smiling brightly, she could feel something in his notes, strong, compelling the wind around him to move. When he looked to her, she smiled brightly and, with a pop, appeared beside him where he patted the branch. Her legs dangling over the edge of the branch, she gently moved and wiggled her feet, her long white dress swaying around her legs, her scarf hanging behind her, swaying also but with the breeze. "Good evening, Axel-ona. You seem well?" she asked softly, smiling still though she looked out over the grass and trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 pm
"...Ona?" He asked with a slight chuckle. He had never been refered to like that. "...I am, content. How are you?" For once his clothes were not too large for him, which seemed to be his preference. Instead they fit him snuggly; a white, fancy shirt that showed his large muscles greatly along with black pants. His eye patch bore a symbol on it and he was not covering his mouth with a scarf. His hair looked as if had been attempted to be cobed, then messed up again, and his red eye seemed to shine with happiness.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:45 pm
"It is a respectful term .. such as, in the Japanese language, to say Axel-kun." she replied softly, hoping her explanation made sense. Looking to him, she wondered why he was dressed differently. "I am quite well .. nervous also, but overall quite well. Is there a special occasion for you? You are dressed differently, I have observed." she said, looking him over a bit more as she said this, noticing more that he was certainly wearing different clothes, noting he looked nice before again gazing out and away to the scenery before them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:49 pm
Axel nodded to her to show that he understood. After that, he didn't reply for a long moment, but instead looked at his hands. One of his hands was somewhat tan, like his face, but the other was entirely black. Normally he wore gloves to hide this, but at the moment he did not care. "Don't know. Something tells me there is something to celebrate, but I don't remember what it is... but the feeling has made me content." Bringing down his hands he shook his head and smiled slightly. "Why are you nervous?"

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:59 pm
She smiled more brightly as he began to speak, returning her attention to him, bobbing her head. "If you are one to know the actions of others in this place .. Seraph Ryan and Raven are soon to be wed. Also, Sister has given birth to her egg." she said, looking tremendously proud of this fact, seeming almost tearful with joy. She looked away again, pondering his next question for a moment. "I am to return to the elves soon, to request that the banishment they decided upon years ago should still hold." she said softly, a hint of sadness in her voice though she still was smiling peacefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 pm
"Tell them all I said congratulations. Especially your sister." He nodded his head and smiled, then looked over the edge of the cliff. "The elves are stubborn... but they are wise. I don't know why you were banished, but the person you are now would be a vital asset to anyone. With your power and your kindness... I doubt there is a need to worry."

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:25 pm
"Ahh but my power is exactly the reason to reject me further. If I am too strong, I could be a threat or seen as a weapon to others, they may wish I remain independent, neutral." she said softly. Lowering her head slightly, she thought for a moment before turning to him again. "Though .. with those thoughts, they would surely wish to gain an alliance with me for protection." she said before speaking even softer yet. "They also will be displeased in knowing that I am technical next in line for their .. throne .. essentially." she said, looking to him with curiosity to see what he might think of this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:20 pm
Axel thought what she said over for awhile, then sighed a bit. "They do not know you very well then. You are more kind than you are powerful; willing to help others at your own cost. You are also strong... to an extent. The makings of a person fine to lead. The only thing you must do is prove yourself to them, let them see who you really are." He brought his flute back to his lips and blew a single note. "And if they don't accept you, then you still have friends and loved ones here. We won't be so stubborn as to shun you for that which you can not control."

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:29 pm
She blushed and looked over the grass and trees again as he continued to speak. "Your words soothe my mind. I know not how to properly express my gratitude .. other than to simply .." she began looking to him with a smile. With a careful movement, she leaned against him, kissing his cheek, sitting on her own again, smiling innocently at him. ".. say thank you." she said, meaning exactly that. Her words and action was sincerely that, an expression of her gratitude.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games