Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Seeing the side kick coming, Theodin would burst to the side slightly, adding the essence of earth as he deflected the side kick. He’d then clear the sannin’s hands out of the way, with fire increasing his striking speed, as he moved in to tie San up with his body, whipping his arm around the man’s neck and sinking into the blood choke. He then felt San apply force to the back of his thigh and pushed back, torqueing his hips slightly to either nullify or reverse the throw attempt, while maintaining the choke.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1365/ 1405
Sage Chakra: --- / 468
Stamina: 825 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used: Soft physical (C-earth)
Python wrapping and constricting (c rank-fire)
Soft physical A rank
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:46 pm
Winterwolf78
if you don't mind, I will need to be rescared. I seem to have lost the link....

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theo made a good attempt to catch the sannin, but San still had a few tricks up his sleeve. Using his training, and understanding of human anatomy, San to burst into motion. Shifting off to the side, San was able to sneak his back hand in between the choke arm and his neck, freeing his other hand to aim a quick open odd shaped punch for the chin of Theo. As the ninja's throw failed, San let his leg track back and dig into the ground, using a now appearing iron sand hganbd to attach low to Theo and aim to help San hoist him over head and then spike him on his own.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2700
Stamina Lvl :: 1685
Jutsu's Used :: B-rolling thunbder(soft, outward jungle(+10), entering jungle(+25)), B-dragon raising than crashing, multi arm and leg(passive)
Durations :: lacuna

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

With his arms tied up in the choke, there wasn’t much of anything Theo could do to defend against the punch from San. Gritting his teeth so they would crack together, Theo felt the pain as he took the shot to the chin, got a familiar feeling: that of being hoisted into the air and turned on his head. Looking “up” like he had the last time this happened, Theo formed a handsign and blew a stream of pitch black cloud at the ground, but with enough force to still lift him free of San’s grasp.. Once he was back to his feet, he turned back towards where he knew San was and twitched his fingers, launching a wave of his black lightning through the cloud at the sannin. Then, thinking of something from his last match, he made another handsign, causing the pressure in the air around them to drop considerably, making his cloud become thicker, and causing San anything from sleepiness, to a case of the bends, or even stigmata.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Chakra: 1290/ 1405
Jutsu / Items Used: Stream (D + shaman to ranton) -15
Lightning wave (b)
Low air pressure ( C )
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:44 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image

Ah, so the little one figured an escape. It was creative, but pointless. The ninja forgot one major important factor: though shall not use the technique agaibst the creator. As the tech tried to strike San, the lightning fizzled and faded as San used his magnetic chakra to null it. Recognizing the familiar shift in oxygen, San reached out and touched a kunai, using his chakra to firm a seal and negate the effect. Suddenly fizzing 4pure lightning kunai into his hands, the ninja would use Hus magnetic chakra to guide them, but activating his lacuna seal, instead if 4, there was instead 100 pure lightning kunai aiming for the ANBU.

Jutsu's Used :: electric resistance method, c-elemental sealing(+15), S rank 100 pure lightning kunai
Durations :: lacuna(0)

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Seeing a wall of lightning kunai emerge from the dark cloud, Theo focused and twitched his fingers, sending a blast wave of wind at the lightning kunai, watching them fizzle out. Theodin then formed a shadow clone, which appeared next to him and placed its hand on his shoulder, transferring chakra. The original would then form a few handsigns, causing thousands of water needles to form within the black clouds, completely surrounding San. They would then all dart inward, converging on the sannin.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Chakra: 1090/ 1405
Jutsu / Items Used: lightning wave (elemental shamaned to wind) A rank -120 chakra
Korabo with clone: water needles A rank -80
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image

San had a brief moment of surprise as his Jutsu was over run. Bringing up a barrier between him and the wind jutsu, San spat a rush of mud at Theo. As The two hit the barrier, the two would combine and rush for Theo once more, aiming to engulf him and tear him to bits. Forming an iron sand cocoon, San defended against the needles

Jutsu's Used :: A- advisors imperial decree, A-mud rush wave, A-iron sand shield
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

When Theo noticed the huge wave of… stuff…coming at him, he was kind of shocked for a second, then glanced at his clone. The clone put its hand on his shoulder again, feeding him more chakra as he threw up an interference barrier in front of him and the clone, stopping the mass of jutsu in its tracks. Theo watched as the wave surged up against the barrier, then receded and settled. Theo and his clone then waited, to see what would come next.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Chakra: 930/ 1405
Jutsu / Items Used: Korabo’s Barrier Seal (S rank) -160 chakra
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:44 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image

The cocoon would dissapate, and standing there was sage San, holding as morphing ball of energy.

"Sorry Theo....I had to be sure" (1/3)

Jutsu's Used :: A- advisors imperial decree, A-mud rush wave, A-iron sand shield

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:49 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

As the jutsu all dissipated, Theodin saw San standing there in full sage mode, a ball of energy in his hand. When he spoke, the was kind of confused, “The hell was all that for Uncle San? Had to be sure of what?”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Chakra: 1015/ 1405
Stamina: 910 / 945
Jutsu / Items Used:
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:58 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image

The ball started to form a cylinder.

"Ayame and James are gone, masa and I are leaving soon. Not many people will remain to defend the village...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Watching San, as the energy ball started changing shape, Theo was still kind of trying to figure out what was going on, “Yea, so? What’s that got to do with you randomly attacking me? Even with the higher ranks gone temporarily, there's still Kaori, knives, Nari, myself and the rest of the lower ranked ninja to protect the village, we may not be able to take down an army single-handed.. yet, but we're not defenseless”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:18 pm
Winterwolf78

Valbjorn
User Image
User Image

San seemed to be in extreme concentration, but still able to focus.

"Not just the battlefield Theo, think bigger. The treasury, the students, civilians, those establishments need to still be organized and lead. The fighting force is only as effective as the leadership and coordination that is provided. This village has stood for generations because we had a clear chain of command, respect not just handed up, but doiwn as well. And we will continue as well. Theo....with us gone you are now the leader.

The chakra solidified into a staff, to whom San handed to theo.

" you must become more than a man in the mind of your opponent. Become more than just a ninja....Theodin of Ice and storm...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:29 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
James scars his seals as tattoo's that reflect the personality of the wearer, feel free to treat its a whatever image you would like, I'm writing the post to let you steer the discription.

Yo-ko
sure thing man, no worries. Just say the word.'

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded simply at Masahiro's answer and gestured to a back part of the lab that had a special chair set up just for such operations as his scars and other such issues. His tools laid out, wicked looking scalpels and needles and clamps all used to sculpt and bend flesh to his will.

"Sit here and We will begin, please remove your upper clothing so that i can apply the scars. I'm going to be delicate, but I need you to be sedated for most of this or you will most likely hate me forever and never mentally recover,"

As soon as Masahiro was comfortable James would mix a quick sedative, perfectly set to Masahiro's body, and give him a gentle injection. Fast asleep, James would begin the gruesome process.

James medical work was a lot like his fighting, straight to the point, brutally forced, and full of raw power, but the grace of his hand and tactics was clear. James removed the young woman's eyes with a touch as light as a feather, but Masahiro, still full of life for James to exploit, James removed his entire eye lid to proceed. It was a long a delicate process, and James bull rushed the healing with raw chakra. He could do that, it was what he was born to do.

The eye surgery complete, the nerves set, the cells adjsuted to a molecular level, the eyes, bolstered and healed with raw chakra and scarred into the bonds of Masahiro's own lifeforce, James sat down and began a much more soothing ritual of scarring stamina and chakra seals into Masahiro's skin.

Those smooth cuts, filled with ink would take another solid hour to form, but the end result would be ready just as Masahiro would start to awaken. James, reaching out to dim the lights slightly, would hold a mirror set for Masahiro to see his scars with his new eyes.

"Tell me what you see?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Yo-ko

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Listening to his old teacher, Theo got a slightly more serious look on his face, “Me?!? Leader?......But I’m just a jounin, only even seen combat twice.. three times if you count the Saraswasti evacuation..”Taking a deep breath, he let it out as he took his new staff from San, placing the end of it on the ground by his feet, he nodded, “Alright San, I’ll do the best I can until Mom and Dad get back from their mission, Thank you for making my staff for me.”

With a quick bow to the sannin, Theo smirked slightly, chuckling a bit, "Well, I guess I have a village to lead for the time being,as well as more training to finish, so I'll see you later." He then turned and left the area, heading back to the main floor of the academy.

Once he was there, Theodin made a shadow clone and told it to head to the Kage's office to keep track of paperwork and deal with people coming for headbands and such. The clone nodded and headed for the door.
Clone: (EXIT)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:42 pm
Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Taking his chance, being the acting kage, sort of, until his mom got back, Theodin grabbed the scroll for his ranton bloodline and unfurled it to the strongest jutsu, weather manipulation. Reading through the jutsu, Theo’s eyes went wide as he saw just what the technique could do. He scanned over the hand signs, committing them to memory as he prepared to actually try the move out. (1/4)

Setting the scroll aside, Theo, now the temporary leader of the village, focused his chakra and began performing the handsigns he’d seen in the scroll. As he finished, he looked around and it appeared nothing had happened. After a few seconds, it seemed to get slightly brighter in the academy and a calming sunlight seemed to shine. He looked around and saw a few flowers sprouting up around his feet. (2/4)

Excited to see this powerful technique work, Theo was standing there smiling ear to ear. He began performing the handsigns again and when he finished, it began snowing gently INSIDE the academy. Looking at the soft snow, Theo tried to make it more intense. Focusing, on his excitement, he watched the snow whip up into a blizzard around him. Calming down, he slowed the snowing down to just s light powder then stopped it all together. (3/4)

Feeling like he needed to control his emotions better in order to better control this jutsu, Theo stood and closed his eyes, thinking of when he watched his mom supposedly die. As he felt the anger and sadness well up within him and performed the handsigns again. Suddenly dark rain and thunderclouds formed overhead and it began raining on him, with small rumbles of thunder every so often. Letting the emotions surge, the rain became a torrential downpour and he realized he could direct it, as well as the lightning. Pointing at a rock across the large room and thinking “strike” he saw a bolt of lightning strike the rock, blasting it to bits. Calming down, the jounin brought the weather back to normal an put the scroll back in its place. (4/4)
Weather Manipulation Learned!

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Chakra: 1430/ 1430
Sage Chakra: --- / 476
Stamina: 970 / 970
Enlightenment

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games